Video games with Good menu music

I’ll start.
Half Life PS2 menu theme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5t5lvsOp1aA
youtu.be/hKVHzfIpaK0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fugg i thought mega man x didn't have menu music, can't even think of a shitpost about games without menu music

THIS

The prime games have baller themes in general.

Deus Ex: Human Revolution had a really good menu theme.

Say what you will about C&C titles after Red Alert 2, but the music generally still is good stuff.

Super comfy

Literally this. And plus this games soundtrack, i played this game so much with my friend on local couch co-op back in the day as a kid.

Fuck :*( forgot vid youtu.be/5t5lvsOp1aA

Hello, newfriend. When you reply, click "Show post options & limits." Then, enter your video link into the "Embed" field.
Don't forget to lurk before you post. You wouldn't want to impose on a community without understanding it first, would you? :^)

Maybe he didn't want to embed? Or has JS turned off? Fuck off.

Pitiful.

Favorite menu song of all time, don't care what anybody says

Expansion was pretty shit overall, but it had great fights.

He did a great job at Vermintide's ost though

Best menu theme of all time all other menu themes stand out.

Not the biggest fan of heretic or hexen, but I will admit the music they made was really cool.

I feel this is kind of cheating since all of GGs music is fucking great, but who gives a fuck

Ah a man of culture, but my fav silent hill soundtrack and menu music would just have to be silent hill 2 it's a classic.

youtu.be/hKVHzfIpaK0

C&C3+Kane's Wrath is still regarded by most as a decent C&C title. Bland & uninspired buildings/units for the most part in comparison to tiberian sun&firestorm is just about one of the few complaints I could think of off the top of my head

yeah buddy

HD Remaster never ever