ENDING SPOILER

ENDING SPOILER

After you create the first Assassin Order from the remnants of the medjay as Bayek of Siwa, securing Cleopatra's reign, the modern day templars manage to hack the Animus your main character is plugged in, in an attempt to overload it before you find out more than you should about The Ones that Came Before. It backfires, though, after Rebecca Crane tries to stop it and the overload makes the Animus show you the memories of your oldest ancestor, 70.000 years ago, in the era of Minerva and Juno. The game ends as you get control of a new female character blessed with the Eagle Vision in that absurdly advanced era, as the credits roll, with a 'to be continued'.

Do with it as you will, Holla Forums Do another Boston Party with this.

Other urls found in this thread:

assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore
nichegamer.com/2017/09/29/new-combat-free-educational-mode-for-assassins-creed-origins-revealed/
youtube.com/channel/UCnt7Iy8GlmdPwy_Tzyx93bA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

???

More liberal stuff
Not really suprised tbh

That's neat, but is it true, OP?
We can't just spread this if it's not true, we'd look like idiots.

Assassins Creed has its roots in Marxism, ya faggot.

surely you can't be serious

Doesn't matter if it's true or not. What matters is making them think the ending is spoiled and making them upset

100% serious all the time, every time

Then let the butthurt commence.

Oh yeah I forgot to mention. Your modern-day protagonist is a she-boon named Layla Hassan. She is actually black unlike Bayek, who looks like a sandnigger.

Do you french faggots even Egypt?

So wait, the next assassin of this shitty series will be a female? Thats going to be pretty retarded if they suddenly have a female taking down men and being able to pick up bodies with no effort.

maybe she will just virtue shame nearby betas into moving bodies for her

This whole series has been "pretty retarded" ever since Ubisoft fired the creator because he wanted to make a trilogy while Ubisoft wanted a yearly release franchise.
Hell, Black Flag was the devs going "we have no idea what we're doing, but apparently people liked the ACIII ship combat, so we're going to make an entire game of that!" I'm 90% sure I read an actual dev interview to that effect, but the source eludes me.

So it's like every fucking asscreed game ever.

To be fair the ship combat and sailing was pretty comfy in Black Flag and was about the only memorable thing about it.

Are normalfags/redditors actually as hyped for this as they were for Fallout 4 after the last few awful games and movie? The WEWUZKANGZ shitposting on the Steam Forums suggests that it won't perform well on PC saleswise at least.

Meh, maybe spamming the ending could rile up the neofags even more. They, VICE, and Polygon will be the main ones Ubisoft is pandering to in a big virtue signalling circlejerk alongside Bethesda's latest Wolfenstein game, now that I think about it.

Black Flag is just a white guilt simulator. Can't make it past one level without some nigger telling you about him being a slave.

Just because they made a good guess doesn't mean they're not the Jewciest Jews to ever subvert another person's intellectual property for their precious shekel baths.

It's almost as if they don't have any coherent story plan anymore. I wonder why that happened.

i know a very "normal" girl who was so into asscreed that she got the fucking logo, you know the weird V looking thing, tattooed on her. even she thinks this new one is retarded revisionist garbage and refuses to discuss it

Marry her and have some kids

nah. i've seen her vagina and it's like a fucking roast beef sandwich. besides, everyone knows you don't bang chicks with gamer tattoos

The shills are very hard at work, there are constant prositive shill threads on 4ch every day and they are fucking everywhere on normalfagnet

Fixed that.

You know it's supposed to be an "A" right? Y'know, for "ASSASSIN"?

truth

I assume halfchan still shares some semblance of imageboard culture like with the aforementioned "WEWUZ" meme, so I had almost forgotten that they're also filled with dumb consumerists that cry about Holla Forums from reddit, tumblr, and now Neogaf with the mods to match. I can only hope that the shilling falls on deaf ears like the girl in

and it's another ME:A, Mafia 3, Battleborn, Lawbreakers, etc. Though undoubtedly there will be rubes dumb enough to buy it like how I saw cuckchan was hyped for Ys 8 and barely touched upon NISA's fuckery until much later in the archived thread.

You got that right. They even have Denuvo apologists there.

Fixed that

Was Assassins Creed 2 historically accurate at least?
That was the last one I played and I remember enjoying it at the time.

The route of the chaste wizard is the only way to get a happy ending.

It's a distinct possibility that there was a pre-flood civilization before 11,000 BC before the end of the last glacial period that was very advanced, but they were certainly not black or any degree of multiculti. Likely the Aryans

This isn't as juicy or major as "Nuke the commonwealth" Asscreed does have shit stories that lead to nothing. I doubt it will have the same impact as F4 but still thanks.

How did you know how her vagina looks like?

Nice bait.

Might watch a walkthrough for the story.

The main issue I see is that you need a good, catchy way to pare it down to the essential, hardest hitting parts. "Kill your son or nuke the commonwealth" worked quite well with the Salt Party, making such a thing simple and not only quick to spam/add to bigger things, but also quick to read (and thus quick to spoil). Same with "Kylo Ren kills his dad, Han" for the Star Wars VII spoiler campaign.

Also advice to practice OpSec. Divert anger elsewhere instead of leading people that are going to hate you back to your home.

This is what I fear. It's a predictable ending. It's not something like "Desmond comes back" or "you mind warp into Desmond because it turns out you're his son" or something dumb but hilarious to spam

Thats nice but who cares?

No one here cares enough about Assass Cream to do that. Boston Salt Party was fun because we cared about Fallout and so we wanted to shit on Betheshit's attempts at it and the people who make them successful for it.

Then push the short, patently false information

I've wondered how advanced.

I never gave a shit about the story in AC, it's just so bad. I played AC, AC2, AC brotherhood and Black Flag, didn't finish a single one, just uninstalled after I got enough of the gameplay.

Are the ones that came before niggers?
I'm going to pirate this game as soon as possible so I can make we wuz shitpost webms but this would be the crowning piece if everyone back in the ancient futuristic era are nigs.

Able to carve stone advanced. Nothing special

Was there any KANGS N SHIEEET?

No, not all. Da Vinci invents the pistol and gives it to you as an assassination tool. Then you kill the Pope and discover space aliens hidden underneath the Vatican.

Mega-architecture advanced. A level beyond Rome's, but not anything the result of mechanization.

Dont bang chicks with tatts period, 99.9% are attention seeking whores.

t. Non virgin user who dipped his dick in crazy one time to many.

Theyll justify the body lifting with the female sheboon, half look like black men anyway.

The only assassins creed ive bought and played was bf. More for nostalgia of the old Pirates of the Caribbean on OG xbox. The game was a subpar buggy mess but fuck i loved the shit out of that game.

>user thinks this will be the first AC game where you play as a girl

Is anyone genuinely hyped about the new AC to begin with? This is a yearly release unlike FO4

I feel hatred towards this game with every inch of my body.

What are the sales numbers though

If the next assassin is going to be some stronk wymyn from that space alien civilization, does that mean Ubisoft is giving up the whole (((historical accuracy))) gimmick for the series? Hopefully that might drive away some normalfags from buying any more.

WE WUZ KANGZ!

Black Flag was an unrelated project that shoehorned with muh Assassins and Templars bullshit by the time AssCreed 3 was almost done.

Does he really believes what's he saying?

Imagine if a decent studio made the assassins creed games.
I don't even give half a shit about the story, if only the gameplay wasn't utter irredeemable trash.

Speaking of bleach. We need to shorten the text.

It's so sad that those games kind of suck because they have a really good idea behind them that got trampled a lot. If it had better writing this would have been probably a bit repetetive but overall decent series.

So now you have to reach wizardry?

Looks like it's AssCreed Black Flag all over again.

are you what?

Wuz it the Lechians or Finno-Koreans?

Dude Sumerians LMAO

Where does Yakub fit into it?

I kind of wonder just what the level of overlap between asscreed fags and omegle users is. You should keep track of how many hits and misses you get.

Why am i not surprise
Bet that bitch pulled a Merkel on egypt allowing the WE WUZ KANG to run amok and sink the empire into shit
I swear to god i can't understand why the fuck is cleopatra so revered to this day
Egypt died as a contry during her rule "the short rule i might add, she was still an ara milf when she killed herself" and all she succede at was whoring herself to the losing side of the roman cibil war

Gotta say, i almost shat my pants with laughter when i heard the MC's voice for the first time
especially cus the very first word he ever said in the first trailer where he ever spoke was "WE" i swear my brain just instantly filled the blanks

when iot comes to army training stuff like carring bodyes, it's not so much woman's avility to do so that is put into question but their endurance when doing that shit all day long
I can suspend my disbelief to think a woman is an incredibly skilled ninja with limitles stamina, not so much if they make he win an arm wrestling competition with s Zangief tier wrestler

They think everyone was a kangz.

Anyone with a reddit account could spam the relevant subreddits.

wew
w
e
w

This.

you're doing the lord's work anons
godspeed

Egypt, as an independent state, died under the rule of the nigger dynasty. They mismanaged the empire so badly it was never independent again until it collapsed. Cleopatra was part of the conquering dynasty Alexander put in place, not a native of Egypt.

Alex was not called "the great" for nothing

Cleopatra was a few centuries after Alexander, but she came from the same Greek dynasty he put in charge of Egypt. Moral of the story is not to make niggers KANGZ if you don't want to become Rome's bitch.

really though AC2 does a good job of getting those locations right. you could take the same path between landmarks in AC2 and real life in Venice (if you tried in Florence you would be run down by teenagers on scooters)

Yakub created the templars and shit.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

WUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZ

KAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANGZ

Since we're talking about rome now, is Spartacus any good?

AC's plot is so retarded no one cares about spoilers for it, its like spoiling cawadoody.

Didn't they already establish in Brotherhood that Caesar was canon fatally stabbed by Brutus?

AYO
smack lips
HOL UP
MUH DIEK
The end

I wish I had a bf -w-

They are normal underneath but there is an avalanche of shilling and outsider normalfags flooding threads with really obvious shitposts

As someone who actually studies Egyptian history, this is fucking triggering.

Just to rant more: Siwa was called Amonion at that time and it had nothing to do with the medjay. The Medjay were fucking nomads from south of Elephantine who didn't have cities. Cleopatra wasn't Egyptian and she has nothing to do with the Medjay or Siwa. Did some snowflake do 5 minutes of research on Wikipedia before writing this shit?

Go look at Assassin's Creed's own wikipedia to let your ass tear a new hole.

I refuse. This alone will be pissing me off for hours. The Medjay were Kushite nomads and Siwa is a MODERN DAY city built near the site of ancient Ammonion, a shrine rune entirely be a cult to Zeus/ Ammon enclaved in the Libyan desert that was far away from Kush and had nothing to do with the Medjay.

did somebody say asscreed wiki?

*run by a cult to Zeus I mean

Those games are a travesty, they deserve all the shitting they get and more

Yes, and then the creative director left and now its liberal bullshit that takes itself too seriously

You give them too much credit.
They took the few things they know about egypt from movies and glued them together.

You already look like an idiot, faggot.

Best Assassin's Creed of 2017 is Elex.

When Desilets was still at the helm of the franchise, AssCreed was a cool opportunity to see history, the art and architecture (AssCreed II) then it fell into revisionism bullshit (Marx was a good goy, every contemporary politician that the writers don't like end up being either a templar or a puppet of the templars).

(checked)

quads confirm

Yeah, i hate it. But the game itself is worth struggling through.

That's where you draw the line on suspension of disbelief? Basically every assassin in the series has superhuman strength and agility. Jump off a 30 story building into a hay cart and you're fine but if a woman does it, that's pushing the boundaries of whats believable too far. Do you even play video games?

Yes, there were many niggers in Egypt.

The most satisfying thing about making your Nubian save into a dickwasher, from the point of view of the Egyptians, was that fact that Nubians were aggressive Imperialists who constantly pestered the Egyptians but rarely made it far north due to their own lack of unity. They fought each other as often as they fought the Egyptians. Those xtra dark guys with the leopard skins in pic one were the Medjay archers and they were mercenaries that fought for everyone on the Nile: Nubians, Egyptians, Semites, and Greeks.

Asscreed 2 took place in Renaissance Italy between the years 1476 and 1492. It portrayed the Medici assassination decently, although it wasn't an absolutely accurate recreation, because the writers wanted to use it as a backdrop to forward the game's plot. Basically, the Medici assassination attempt was a orchestrated by group of Templars, among them Alexander VI, in order to gain more financial power in Florence, get rid of Medici, who was an Assassin informant, and to secure the Papacy for Alexander VI. In fact, this is usually how shit goes in these games. It's typically, "Oh, look at this historical event or figure! They're conveniently in the game and working with the main character to help him murder famous political figures because this is how it really happened wink wink nudge nudge". This isn't so bad by itself, but the problem is that the writing got much, much shittier as the series went on. Aside from this, the game's cities are somewhat faithfully recreated, but the maps themselves are pretty much an approximation, like Los Angeles via GTAV.

Are the only "good" AC games the first two and Black Flag?

Rouge since it's just Black Flag where you play as a templar.

From a story perspective, I'd go with the first two. Brotherhood started getting lazy with the writing, but from a gameplay perspective it's probably the best the series has to offer. It has a VR training simulator, similar to the kind of shit that you see in MGS, but the problem is that it's woefully underdeveloped. You get like 3 parkour, stealth and combat scenarios, and because the combat is quite simple, they're very easy to complete. It had potential to be the best game, if only they had developed a more robust VR training catalog.

Brotherhood introduced the "streak-kill", which is basically an instant kill that you execute by killing a single enemy, then directing your character to the nearest enemy in your vicinity and killing him. You start a 'killstreak' that the enemies then try to interrupt by grabbing you, throwing sand at your face, and varying up their attack timing. The main character has a few different weapons, and each one has its own parry timing, so you have to learn how to use them to effectiveness. It's still simple as all hell, though, like a much worse version of Arkham combat.

Brotherhood still had a number of assassination contracts that played out like a story-centric side quest. Basically, you'd take a contract and locate the target, who was usually an infamous cutthroat or criminal type, and you'd have to chase them through an obstacle course styled area that culminated in their deaths. It was good because the chase sequence incorporated the climbing mechanics.

On top of this, Brotherhood still had "Assassin Tombs", which were Prince of Persia style obstacle courses that were built inside of ancient structures, it still had the Subject 16 puzzles, which were brain teasers that revealed some implications about the origin of the Ones Who Came Before, and it had the DaVinci missions, which were side quests that involved going to a region outside of Italy and destroying a contraption that was made by Leonardo DaVinci and employed by Rome's military under the order or Alexander VI.

Every game after Brotherhood began removing features, adding useless features, and throwing in the shittiest writing you can imagine. III, IV, and Rogue use a new game engine, so they don't play the same as I, II, Brotherhood and Revelations. In short, play those games only for the Naval Combat and sailing.

I've heard that AssCreed Rogue was pretty good despite being made by a small Ubi studio from Eastern Europe. It's about an assassin who decides to join the templars.

Brotherhood was good, and Unity wasnt as terrible as everyone said it was.The parkour has never been better than Unity. Somehow Syndicate fucked it up, as well as everything else that was great about Unity too.

Liberation was great for a handheld game. it's basically a mini AC2, gameplay wise. The PC and "hd" ports looks terrible because the textures and models are all the same as the vita version. it looks like that image of the "original vs HD textures" cat. Also, the vita and the ports are pretty fuckin buggy to this day, but still playable.

What about the rest of the handheld games?

Its fucking Assassins Creed

You do understand there were like 4 female assassins and one was black

before current year

the PSP game sucks shit and the old flip phone game was ass. i dont know if theres any more mobile games besides those. the "smart phone" one is just a FB game I'm pretty sure.

I know people say that the combat sequences in Black Flag were too easy, I actually liked it. It felt right, I mean the character was a pirate and an assassin so the combat had to feel easy.

It became worse in Syndicate with the zipline/grappling hook. I remember having the character falling from the top of a building because he couldn't climb the ledge despite the zipline leading right to it.

I wish Ubisoft made it possible for community content to be uploaded to the VR training. Or at least the game had a modding scene that injected custom content.

The only thing I liked about that era of Assassins Creed being in the same engine was how they made each Assassin have a certain fighting style and different animations

I love this board

Fuck AC Japan just make an actual AC game for Shao Jun already

Im embarrassed to say that AC series is a big guilty pleasure of mine

Re: Unity-

The PC port was glitched as fuck. as a console player, the amount of glitches happened about as rarely as they do with any other game, current and past. The story was basically AC2 but more generic and french. If you know even a little about france and history, it should be very enjoyable too. Another great thing about Unity is the combat between weapon types (and unlike AC2, theyre not pickup-only). Staff fighting looks really cool, especially the finishers. Also, the map was pretty big, tho the north corners weren't that important and didnt have much reason to revisit. There were also time traveling "glitch" segments that were really great. like visiting a french square in the 60s, climbing the Eiffel Tower during Nazi Occupation (no you dont kill hitler as a KANG or anything like that), and even attacking the Bastille during the Crusades.

No, I didnt mean like that. I meant the actual parkour itself. its the exact same as AC Unity, but for some reason, it controls more janky in Syndicate and also has alot of the awkwardness of the older AC games. The reason parkour works in AC games is because the streets are thin and crowded, so rooftops are far faster to travel. This is why it fails in Syndicate, because London buildings were too fucking tall, the "crowds" just walk on the sidewalks, and finally the roads were wide enough to just run through, or even just jack a carriage.

What's up with the amount of new fags and 4chan tier posts?

Unity had a bad story but it was pinnacle of AC gameplay with the combat actually not spamming the counter button they even improved the main missions of (find your target and do what ever it takes to kill them"

Im a little pissed they changed it to this RPG bullshit in Origins but I suppose Ubisoft listens more to youtube comments than the actual fans

AC always had a bad story people hack off to 2 but it got retarded at the end and Desmond is a bad character.

Just let me be a badass in history not this Illuminati BS

It's also horrifically off center.

God, everything but the lechians.

It's about a muslim killing kuffar (Templar).
ubisoft should burn with all the staff trapped inside: It would be a good day.

wat

What would happen if Liberation came out today?

It would flop just as spectacularly.

She’s actually what I would call a good female protagonist since you actually play her like a female assassin and use her beauty to kill people

Well, there were the NDS games as well.

NeoGaf burned down, and cuckchan Holla Forums mods were banning any discussion of it.

>/strek/8287

Did they really make this AC game about the Nizari (the real "Assassins")?

This. Aveline was a wonderful character, and her being a woman VERY RARELY is used as a plot point. and theres no "girl power" bullshit either. in fact, I dont think she ever compares herself to men in the entire game.

In AC4's "real life mod" audio logs, they interview the modern day guy who "played" through avelines life, and one of the first thing he talks about is "experiencing" sex as a woman and its pretty hilarious how genuinely awkward he sounds

Technically AC1 Altiar is a kebab

To be honest if I'm suspending my disbelief for stuff like replicators I think I can take a nigger trying to be a good dad

I was joking, DS9 is my favorite Trek series.

Just fucking end this series or let Jewbisoft go bankrupt, this is fucking shit.

Wait shes Amunet?

That’s pretty good though

Wasn’t is obvious they were gonna make Amunet?

WE

Ubisoft has been pushing inaccuracy for STRONK WYMINZ lately.

Wasnt Brutus and every senator a fucking assassin though?

Gassing every single Ubisoft employee will not be enough, we need to exterminate their whole family tree, the pets and every friend and acquaintance they might have. A full purge needs to be enacted.

Calm the fuck down but if I recall Ubisoft has been trying to make this entire conflict more grey and portray the assassin in the wrong more than templars

Even so, user doesn't have a bad idea there.

WE

WUZ

KANGZ

N SHIET

Yep hes black alright

shieeeet

There is hope for us yet.

A woman assassin in a sci-fi setting is the ACO cliffhanger. Good enough for a spoiler?

I don't think so.

I sure as hell know that you don't.

What kind of gigantic faggot would even consider interrupting KANGZ-posting?

Jews were publishing history back then too, you know. And the Herodians HATED Cleopatra and the Ptolemies. Just food for thought.

So I'm curious, what are some decent books/shows/movies/vidya on the subject of rome or ancient egypt
Besides the obvious Sphinx and the cursed mummy, Pharaoh, Powerslave and Pharaoh Rebirth+

I, Claudius

its a mudshit.

Fucking love that shit, what do you think of the Cicero Trilogy?

Haven't read it.

You're a gay retard and a revisionist. The historical sources we have from that era are directly recorded by Roman men. The Jews at this time were sitting about in mud huts after just recently getting conquered by Roman legions.

Yeah and Catherine of Russia actually fucked horses.

Hold on. Let me grab my copy of Josephus. I want to share something.
This is from his autobiography. He is sent on a mission by the sanhedrim to ask Nero Caesar to free some Jews who were imprisoned and shipped to Rome to be tried for a crime he neglects to elaborate on:

So let's see her. this Jewish legate sails over from Judea, just happens to meet a Jew in entertainment who has enough political sway to get him audience with the Empress and free his imprisoned colleagues. Were times really so different back then?

So this is the power of kangs

Tell that to russian, he will turn into muslim just to slaughter you.

He has a literal african nigger voice acting him.
not even subtle

So did Darth Vader.

Is Samurai Jack a nigger? a black man voices him

this

Both shit character in shit IPs

Most people were living in mud huts or hide tents at that point in human history though. Cob, rammed earth and adobe are still used to this day.

Vader had a filtered voice and wasn't a "WE WUZ" egyptian.

He isn't a WE WUUZ tier egyptian character.

They're revising the history of halfchan, its dead and has become edgy /r/gaming

Yes samurai Jack is a black Egyptian.

DAS RITE

~90% of anti-reddit posts are reddit trying too hard to fit in
Too much knowledge about reddit boards for people who don't use it
Too little memory of what 4chan was like even 3-4 years ago otherwise

This. Ass Creed sort of has an excuse for its UI to look so modern and sleek because of the animus, but it looks like shit in something with a setting as grimy and/or old as Battlefield 1, CoD WW2 or For Honor and yet they all keep using it.

What the fuck is this?

Truly we live in dark times for vidya

This one is my favorite.
assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Al_Gore

Can't wait to see the treatment Trump's going to receive.

Why even pay attention to this shit? No one but dedicated normalfags care about this garbage, the only reason why faggots bought it is so they could feel smart.

Even then that's long gone too. Does anybody even know what the fuck the story even is at this point? Is there any genuine detail in any of the games besides the first 2? Any real portrayal of history asides from rewriting it? For fucks sake, the entire fucking series is entirely marketed on muh history yet:

How is this series still going?

He looks like the average modern-day Egyptian, Semite with a little bit of nigger-blood mixed in but Egyptians were probably whiter back then.

I shouldnt be surprised at this point.

Its a shame because ancient egypt or rome is a brilliant setting and I wish someone non pozzed and competent made game in it.

At this rate they don't care about profit, they're doing this with the sole purpose of propaganda and demoralize whites.

Well if you like desert settings then probably yeah, it looks nice at least. It's just hard to understand who buys one every year, almost harder to understand than people who buy NHL/FIFA every year.

(((Government funding)))

Doesn't that sound familiar? Honestly, though, I'm willing to bet that there are numerous Jews out there who have legitimately suffered hardships and came to success the same way other people do. However, with that being said, there are too many (((coincidences))) for something to be passed off as "They're just that good". Despite even the almost religious relationship Asia has with their education, you have to be completely ignorant to ignore the problems that come with it, and the fact that some countries (Like China) only have such high marks on their IQ scores because they only allow the smartest people in the country to take it (So that they can keep pushing that "superior Chinese pride" despite everything else about the country showing that they have the worst aspects of both Kikes and Niggers).

You get rather impressed easily don't you user?

They'll make Trump the Golden One, the Chosen of the Templars and likely reincarnated Hitler.

Depends on the era.

Apparently this game is also educational

nichegamer.com/2017/09/29/new-combat-free-educational-mode-for-assassins-creed-origins-revealed/

They're pretty much demoralizing anyone that isn't a nigger or a cocksucking Marxist. I don't think there is any civilization outside of Japan and niggers (because they never had one to begin with) that they didn't anally rape.

If you're referring to me in regards to reddit "trying too hard to fit in" by being anti-reddit, I also named tumblr and neogaf as the ones infesting cuckchan most notably through boards like Holla Forums and Holla Forums. Saying that reddit is there too isn't wrong considering the infamously insane antiGG GamerGhazi was confirmed to lurk and post there along with hotpockets saying they used the three sites as detailed in >>>/irc/.

This has Darpa all over it. I remember when games like Age of Empires or Caesar III actually did entertain and educate at the same time. This Marxist drivel only exists to indoctrinate.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

this,it took me one game to realize this series was irredeemable dogshit

Rome 1 total war is about as close as you can get.

Not without mods.

Nice webm faggot

You also have Gladius, Shadow of Rome, Colosseum: Road to Freedom for the PS2, Caesar I, II and III, Spartan: Total Warrior, Rygar. There's a lot of games exploring the time period(s).

I cringe just at the thought of (frequently snarky)

What does weapons research have to do with this?

I don't know, user. What does weapons research have to do with DiGRA?

Gave me a chuckle.

Kind reminds me when GG was starting to uncover some creepy shit about using games and common core together with gamefication to "educate" people, Bill "Nigger Cattle" Gates was one of the idealists of this project, before GG went downhill.

You don't have to ask me twice. Already covering Omegle.

I still think it's mainly a sham to sell overpriced, mandatory "educational games" to school districts.

Somebody should tell them to meme responsibly then.

Already got a few.

That is the most pathetic attempt at trolling I've ever seen. Go try at reddit, that might provoke an actual reaction.

Well I can honestly say I'm not surprised.

Thats one of the main points of Common Core, beyond the educational and ideological fuckery.

I prefer Omegle spy mode. Its like fishing. Sometimes you get really fun conversations like that guy typing Japanese in latin letters.

They jumped the shark with the writing already in the first game. They didn't need the supernatural bs. Just an assassin-game where you are employed to assassinate different targets would've been good enough.

You can't shame someone who isn't already ashamed just by bringing up the "shameful" deed. That only works on people who already have white guilt.

It's always striking to me that people get so upset over something that can be spoiled with one sentence. If that was really all you were looking forward to the movie for, that means it's not a good movie.

Be prepared to never be the same if you look into it

sauce?

Right here.

The first one was cute

Now I'm interested. Anywhere to start digging?

Here.

So not only is it an ultra easy mode but its also factually wrong?

>>>/8diamonds/
>>>/gamergatehq/ don't mind Acid's brain parasite
For a more serious approach visit that guy: youtube.com/channel/UCnt7Iy8GlmdPwy_Tzyx93bA

I recognize that spasm. That is is classic Spaghetti4Truth. Handle that with care.

It's going to be pretty funny seeing Assassin's Creed become the new Mathblaster and start getting federally funded copies put in school computer labs.

Oh fuck. Time to start reading then.

It's worth to note that the moment the DARPA-DiGRA connection, as shown on , was uncovered was the moment Gamergate was brought down by cryptoleftists e-celebs like (((Milo Yannopoulos))), Sarcuck of Cukkad and other useful idiots who were too busy sperging "achtually it's about ethics in gaming journalism" to notice the whole thing was much more than fucking ethics.

Sargon of Quadroon is the one who originally made a youtube video about it in the midst of the digging into financials and as a result (((they))) shut it down before anons could follow the money trail to the end.

Never forget, never forget.

How could anyone find that orcess attractive? Did someone from Ubisoft steal a design sketch from Peter Jackson's LOTR rough sketches/concepts?

The proper term is controlled opposition. Milo is the faggot jew that keeps on going. He's dick hopping from GG after effectively neutering and dociling GG, and went straight for (((alt right))), but people fortunately recognized that "alt right" has been a controlled OP group being forced onto Holla Forums and it was and continues to be rejected.

I remember Milo being very well-spoken whenever he spoke internally with GG. But whenever he went on an interview with a liberal new show, he became a blubbering idiot.

Milo was one of the e-celeb fags who ended up pushing GG more towards the right.

I thought you went to jail for killing your dad?

That's right. The whole "alt right" bullshit smells kosher from a hundred miles, and that faggot Dicky Spencer, which I despise and I'm of, is friends with the Bushes.

Not on purpose, you can be sure.

Milo was a part of dociling GG, because members were clinging to him in a search for a head figure to spear head. That was one error of letting them put all their eggs in one basket.
Second error was during the initial height of it, and along with dealing with board drama, and drama involving e-celebs, there was often spark and motivation to start an "operation" and the continued beating of the drums of war to get people hyped and ready to go. But the minute that the "operation" would commence, no one went for it. Responses would come back to a meager "oh it's not my problem anymore", among shit like that. And quickly different little operations to start a blowback in other areas would end up being crippled and die off right at the starting gate.

Don't forget the "kekistan" shit that sargon & others tried co-opting the whole meme wizardry fest involved with it into a bastardized form of itself via attempting to turn it into a joke. You'd find many a kike bearing a "kekistan" flag while their nose told everything.

The whole issue with controlled opposition and dociling with a figure head is pretty reminiscent the tactic used to docile blue collar working americans/conservatives, and whatever the fuck, because of the constant rhetoric and message of "oh, but if you keep taking the abuse and just present your asshole more, then eventually the opposite parties will quit being mean and be nice to you". From vidya industry to politics, the strategy books that leftists/sjw/etc. use are precisely the same.
Speaking of which, a better way for taking back control of localization of foreign and japanese games through shit like NISA and NOA is to infiltrate in the same manner that SJW have done to NOA. Start by barging and getting into the HR position, secure it, and go from there. HR position is the starting seed that allows them to hire and fire.
In anycase, more rustling of jimmies must commence through spoiling it. Just the steam shitposting of Asscreeds 3/5 kangz is not enough.

Definitely on purpose.
We're talking about liberals from Holla Forums that made up much of gamergate.

That's fucking horrible.

Could always call them "Social Democrats". That was what they were known as when Hitler wrote about them in Mein Kampf.

That fucking thumbnail tells me all I need to know.

It would be nice for them to be recalled and liquidated.

Are you talking about this Holla Forums or the ones left on cuckchan because the GG threads here talk about politics to the degree that it resembles Holla Forums pre Holla Forumsharbor whenever they're not shitposting. Have you seen the horrors described in what gookanon posts?

What did gookanon post, i missed most of the gg shitstorm because i was in horrible form at the time

Such a good song.
Have the mp4.

I'm talking about Holla Forums during most of gamergate.
The userbase here has changed a lot since then.

What is the general consensus on reverse traps?

Still Gay.

The tl;dr version is that South Korea's President Park was like Hilary Clinton on steroids. She had corrupt ties with the biggest companies there like Samsung and cults by the nams of Megalia and The 8 Goddesses that have enacted strict surveillance and anti-pornography possession laws that land one 5 years in jail minimum (as opposed to literal rapists that get a 3 year min.) Zionism and mass consumerism is rampant there and the aforementioned cults have killed and attacked whistleblowers it makes the antifa look like a joke.

It doesn't feel quite as different as Holla Forums's during the September exodus. The whole site feels even more jaded and bitter after repeat skirmishes with goons and general shitposters as opposed to the first few months where there was a sense of brotherhood and comfyness.

oh THAT gookanon, i thought there was some other gookanon writing about gg

sexy stories or nah?

You mean a chick that looks like a guy?
I'm dating one of those. Distinctly not gay in the same way a dude that looks like a girl is gay. Though mtf are just castrated men with open wounds between their legs.
You got the one of that guy who went after a trap only to find it was actually a girl?

Girl dressing like a guy = not gay, it's cute if done right
Girl who actually looks like a guy = gay
2D characters like K ino and Naoto = not gay

hey dipshit not that i give a fuck about this shitty pozzed series but we have a thing called spoiler tags

if you're going to warn people about spoilers then use the fucking tags

Steamy.

This one actually looks like a guy but has feminine features like the belly and the ass.
Super skinny tho, so it's subtle.

Jesus christ, just go to bed, you've got school in the morning.

Post it or it never happened, you damned smut writer

Oh my. how old is she? She looksunderage.There better be a storytime

Well that got deleted fast.

Was she hot though?

Fuck you almost did a spit take on that last one.

Good to remember some of the fuckery and mistakes that resulted GG into become a shadow of itself, right before the juicy parts were starting appear only managing to have similar sensation in 2016. Something that Holla Forums is having to deal with 24/7 after the election, try to not be co-opted.
At least it shows:

That was hit in the guts, it almost purged KeK or gave it to the kikes. While being cringe as fuck.

Wasnt even a full face shot. Looked kinda gay tbh

Well, fuck. That's boring.

I haven't played much AC, so tell me. Is there always awkward conversions between characters during
FUCKING COMBAT?

Gamergatehq still has a thread about DiGRA if that means anything: >>>/gamergatehq/327591

Awkward conversations are part of the AAA checklist, user.

I especially like how they're having a casual conversation that would make the characters in a 4kids anime cringe while
STABBING EACHOTHER!

Seriously, I can immediately throw away a person's opinion the moment they say anything along the lines of "this popular game has good writing" as pretentious as that sounds. THEY'RE ALL LIKE THIS. Every single one of these games have dialogue that is this poorly acted and directed. You know how in Bioware shit everyone just sort of stops dead in their tracks and talks about inane shit endlessly while twiddling their thumbs and maybe stretching their necks? This is an actual cutscene with action and movement and it isn't much better.

Fuck, man. This shit makes the scenes of Barret from FF7 wobbling around and shouting "%@#$%" look like fucking Shakespeare.

what the fuck is that gif?!

Must be a prop from one of the latest alien movies

Sigourney Weaver sex doll.

That's retarded as fuck. If you never saw unusual suspect and I tell you that Spacy is Keyser Söze you get pissed because all the movie build up Spacy being a lowlife moron and Söze a top dog of crime where you end up in the last 10sec of he film actually he is the top dog
Same with sixth sense or total recallboth arnie and the remake major spoiler based movies. Doing this with vidya is retarded because there ain't a story this big so fuck off goon

What makes this even more infuriating is that I know people who legitimately praise Ass Creed for a good portrayal of history, minus the ancient conspiracies and ayy lmao shit.

Heheheh.

So is the "God Mode" in this video really a bug, or for journos to help with their review?

See, that's the thing. Fallout 4 had drones. People were actually invested in it. This is just another game that's made to sell pre-orders and then be forgotten ASAP to make room for the next game that'll sell pre-orders.

tbh those actually worked because they were legitimate things that happened and there was proof for it.

OP's post is literally word of mouth, with no substance, unless you go ask a reviewer that played the campaign all the way through.

Also on a side note, as I'm playing kangz creed, I came across one interesting lore bit.

Abstergo ran the MKUltra project as an early concept of the Animus program