Vidya glitches and bugs

I present to you Elex - a tale of swords and belts.

I present you, a 2006 youtube video.

Oblivion and skyrim were amazingly shitty on the release, just on the level of modern ubisoft games, some people tend to forget that.

Piranha Bytes is dead.

Ubisoft has a special kind of broken in their games. It's extremely rare that I run into gamebreaking bugs in any game, but every time I have run into them, it's in a Ubisoft game. Maybe part of the reason any of that happened was because I was playing pirated versions that weren't fully patched, but some stuff was the final version of the game and those playthrough ending fatal bugs that hardlock you from progressing were definitely present.

If you kill the two Hell Knights in E1M8 of Doom before they can get out of their closets, the level will soft lock.

AC Unity was the worst one. You always had a 50/50 chance of having NPCs' AI fucking up a cutscene because the main character was on their path.

There must be a burer nearby

Holy shit, I see this kind of object physics bug happen since Oblivion. Fallout 3, New Vegas, Skyrim, all of them have the same bug.

That's so weird that it keeps showing up with every new engine they use.

Engines tend to be built from a ton of subcomponents so maybe it's down to them using the same bugged shit every time.

I once got a softlock in I Have No Mouth And I Must Scream after loading a save in front of the cave of Benny's cave, forcing a reload to an earlier save.

Wrestling games always have the funniest fucking glitches. One of the guys commentating sounds like Sebastian Bach.

Sauce please

The creator is mentioned right at the very beginning of the video, you mongoloid.

He's a bit of a mushmouth

Almost 2 years since their last review. Now I'm feeling sad.

Not to mention the filename.

The lighting pissed me off so bad, you go inside a house with no door during the day and youre telling me the outside light is going to blind me? The difference in light wouldnt be that different and even if it was your eyes don't adjust that fast.

that was from the best gamers, rockcock64 has his own channel now where he does less effort intensive videos

I'd imagine the current year Gamebryo iteration, whatever the fuck they call it now, is well over three-quarters middleware. The piece of shit's over 20 years old now and it's telling that magnitudes more advances were made in the scant decades of gaming before then than the ones after despite all the increase in exposure and funding.

RIP, some of those reviews are works of art

They still are unless you use unofficial patches, and even then its a shit show

You didn't get that the reason light blinds you, is because location is not loaded?

More like some people tend to disregard that. You never played TES for the amazing quality control.

Rockcock64 was saying he'd show off some beta videogame stuff they had before they ended it.

Same bad implementation of Havok. Hell they may not have updated it since Oblivion.