What the fuck? It's worse than I thought

What the fuck? It's worse than I thought.

It literally is Antifa propaganda.

youtube.com/watch?v=D5M-GMWnPm8

3MB soundless webm

Aren't there like two or three threads about this game already?

Check the catalog, OP.

good job, OP, you've struck a nerve

Don't bump your own shitty, duplicate thread.

We want the Fallout 3 audience.
After watching the intro, skip to 34:10.

that's some great salt, lefty

How do you like them video games, Holla Forums?

What's the context on this? Is she carry Satan's baby or something?

Ahahaha holy fuck these guys are so retarded. All they had to do was be subtle and the normalfags could fall back on "what? you don't hate nazis? there's nothing wrong with hating nazis jesus come on guys."

But these fucking idiots just had to throw blatant communism in there. Centrist normalfags love to bandwagon on hating antifa these days. These absolute morons just gave the right the easiest shot of their lives now to defend and endorse nazism since they've made it an issue of communism vs. nazism instead of nazism vs. the world.

This is why I continue to wake up in the morning. Blunders like this make life worth living.

I seriously hope you guys don't do this

You'd be surprised at how many retards willingly add themselves to the order 66 list by using jewgle and cuckchan.

All part of the blood libel, which is totally just a goy fabrication to slander jews.

the develepors of wolfenstein should get nuked

Then bring some normalfag-friendly memes along.

To play Devil's advocate, in Wolf timeline the Soviet Union didn't get to kill nearly as much people. However, if you made a game where America was conquered by Soviets, you couldn't have a swastika party hat on one of the good guys. Therefore, shit.

Incoming flop confirmed.

What the fuck is wrong with these Swedesucks that made this shit

I want a video game where actual nazis bully Holla Forumstards. Going into houses and shooting larping neckbeards. Especially conquering Turkey and killing Turks, don't ask why.

Remember, this will have no multiplayer so there is no reason to buy it.

who #hype here

It doesn't top the preggo poland jewess showering in nazi blood but I'm noticing some sort of theme here.

Something tells me Fallout 4 was supposed to do way better than it actually did and every Bethesda game since then has been them floundering, either in spite or because of lower budgets, with less than what they were expecting.

What did he mean by this?

The goy golem, the most submissive and destructive of all goys.