Are you ready for The Goose?

Are you ready for The Goose?

Worst fighting game i ever played gameplay wise. Those punches you can't parry and supers really killed the mood of tekken3-5. AI is especially bad.

the worst tekken was 6

Tekken 4 is getting Geese?

Are you ready to fuckoff?

How much of a tryhard can you be? Are you seriously only saying this because its new? People actually do that…? 6 is the worst and theres even worse ones than that. /Ourguy/ Aris even likes it. Its probably the best modern one

Thanks for making room, good buddy.

I opened this thread solely to laugh at you

I'm ready.

No, because I like Lili.

It actually is.

Why aren't you already playing him in KoFXIV? or XI? or 96? or 98UM? or 02UM?

I'm not mexican

git mexican scrub

No, that sounds horrible.

It is, the game also feels fucking soulless, even more than TT2.

y'all niggers need to get off my board

The fuck. Did you just talk shit about 4? 4 was easily one of the best games in the series, and the last Tekken with any kind of weight and soul. Great stages, great roster, great music, great game. Why would you ever dislike 4?

GET READY FOR THE MOTHERFUCKING GOOSE GOD DAMMIT

you can get ready to eat my dick instead, faggot.

Checked. Don't you have a building to fall off of? It's unfortunate Namco didn't pony up for the true master villain of SNK, Rugal.

I'm in it to spectate exclusively, and I can't wait for better people to get ahold of goose and play.

You were given those quads so I could remind you that you are the cancer killing video games. Grind that shit out and git gud, faggot. Spectating rather than playing is absolute filth. Fuck e-sports.

The goose is loose XD

TEKKEN 5 DR PC PORT WHEN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And why not? What's stopping you?

Tekken 5 was the best considering it had 1-3 built right into it.

T4 had a lot of bad pointers. It's got the best visual design out of any other entry of the series; people actually look like they're a part of the same world and they look like they belong in the stages that they fight in. It's also got some nice music, Bit Crusher being the best of the bunch, but Tekken 4 has problems.

The first major problem is the big shake-up to the movement system. You can't cancel movement options any more. There's no KBD or anything like that, effectively making the game feel more like Virtua Fighter than Tekken. If I want to play Virtua Fighter, I'd play Virtua Fighter and not Tekken. The biggest disadvantage of this system was that characters with the best pokes became the best and it's well documented how good Jin was in Tekken 4.
Slopes gave advantages to those on the low ground and they also made moves behave strangely. Stuff like your throw whiffing because you're too high up and certain moves whiffing because you're too high up just became frustrating after a while and, with no movement cancelling, people couldn't jostle for that critical position. The same problem occured with Virtua Fighter 3 when it tried it before Tekken 4 and, much like with Tekken, they removed sloped floors after only one game with them in. The only 3D fighter to keep sloped floors was Dead or Alive.
Walls were also haldled improperly, with some stages allowing for infinite combos thanks to how the walls behaved, vid related. Not only that but teching off walls was a thing in Tekken 4. They removed it in future installments. Walls were kept however and further refined through the series, which was nice. They also removed breakable elements in stages, which is a crying shame for me because some of what made Tekken 4 so much fun was smacking someone through a statue or phone box. They were replaced by balcony breaks, floor breaks and wall breaks. Not nearly as fun as smacking someone silly through a concrete pillar, but I guess it's something.
There were no infinite stages. A lot of people enjoyed the infinite stages of previous games, but there were none present in this entry. Out with the old, in with the new. Their replacement were stages so large it was unlikely that you would ever reach the walls.

Fighting games are for niggers. Niggers love them so goddamn much. Every nigger I've ever had the displeasure of knowing was a complete mark for fighting games and played them exclusively. Niggers make me sick and so do the games they play.

Have a good day and remember to wash your ass thoroughly with soap and a soft cloth..

I walk up to random dudes on the street and say "wanna fight?"

So far none accepted my challenge

AMEN

Geese vs Gouki in a NAMCO game
W
T
F