High Hell

Why was the last thread deleted?
New trippy indie-shooter published by Devolver, sort of a FPS Hotline Miami
Download: mega.nz/#!YrBznT5D!vRu5O2xEnHtehXfV6dr-09kTtnwKnLbHIojAEJ0t190

How does it play? seems kind of boring if that is the only gun in the game.

fug off shill

haha funny reddit game xD

Holla Forums is safe shilling Territory for nintendo only, because they give mark free shit. Everyone else has to compete.

Really? Because I see a lot of shitting on nintendo here.

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Not on the designated Nintendo shill threads you don't.

Ignore the retards at this point its just shitposting or Holla Forums falseflags.
It was even worse when I tried to discuss Furi, now its a favorite for a couple of people here.

From what I've heard this game its short as fuck, like 2 hours long.
But its 10 bucks so I guess it balances, I'll probably end up giving it a try after finishing up Superhot and Xanadu Next.

It's a matter of protecting the first three posts. You have that and you have the whole discussion.

Where's the blood?
I love just about everything Devolver touches but what the hell.

Looks OK, but it's trying way too hard to be quirky and ironic. I do like kicking down doors so hard you shatter them though.

I like the art style. Very's 00's cel shaded. Reminds me of Cel Damage.

then again, what the hell was Devolver thinking when they published this?
It's literally gaia online and tumblr.

That looks gay as fuck

It's got a 2004 look to it, it reminds me of other games like Tag: The Power of Paint.

Is it coded in unity?

Or XIII

I'll bet if you look up a picture of the developers, you'd see thick rimmed glasses and mental illness haircuts everywhere.

Found them

sometimes always commies

Apparently one of them claims that he was a hobo once lol

is that mega the full game?

Ya

Nintendrone get out, this is adult territory.

How can AAA games even compete

You aren't supposed to acknowledge that any Nintendo games are good ever. That makes you a shill and a mindless fanboy.

There are Doom mods with more going on than this with pretty much the exact gameplay, not to mention Dusk which has an excuse for looking low tech.

This just smells of another indie title trying to get away with lacking talent by pleading the "Artistic freedom" line.
But hey, it might be fun to waste an hour or two on.

Show me those Doom mods, preferably those without 2.5D grafix.

Shits way to slow for Hotline and Cell shading has already done in better by other games. I'll give it a try. ITT, user plays some game andf delivers screenshots, so you don't have to.

Exactly this. The Graphics look atrocious.

Are you pampered or do you see black, because it user mentioned that some Doom modder did it better.

Off to bad start, OP.

Oh dog…

About two bosses in so far. It's more or less exactly what it looks like. It sounds good, it's got a funky, care-free aesthetic, and the gunplay's a bit awkward but it works well enough. Totally style over substance, but just looking at it I can tell it doesn't outstay its welcome. Probably not worth the ten dollar steam asking price, but considering it's available in the OP as long as you have a decent computer and a gigabyte of space to spare, it's a fun little harmless fling.

Yeah, the installer inside an iso inside a rar is a bit much.

there's a dick in this game

How's Wrack?

The installer was something. Telling me that it is kyute is pure delusion I don't share with the creator of the installer. At least Darksider has made a real cracktro. Now to the game itself that is not GOTY material. Everything in the game looks pathetic, the game play is very slow, the levels are so bland you think you are playing the same test map over and over again and the gimmicks are not that original and have been done better elsewhere. Got stuck at the Robot fight that is very badly designed. Punishing boss indeed, but only because the MC is so goddamn slow. Everything else was piss easy. With that aside let's have fun with the screenshots I have

Very good but also very short. Cones with an editor that is hardly used by the playerbase.

First behold the ebin ragdoll physics. All the enemies are stereotypical horned cartoon demons that fly everywhere as soon they get shot with the laser you have stolen on the first map. MC is of course a STRONK WOIMYON. Look at her. She is more butch than most action game heroines.

Graphics is not exactly the game's strength. Reminder that Gungrave 2 came out 10 years ago and looked much better.

You're my nigger.
Also I'll give wrack a shot, thanks bruddah.

Don't forget the ebin Boss names like Dr. Meth or Dog Pimp. The second guy is surrounded by dogs he probably pimps out to degenerates.

Doesn't look like a woman to me.

Blow up the head of the statue instead of a meth lab. So fucking punk rock like motherfucking Chaostage!

Note the tits and the hips :^)

The boss level I got stuck in, what I think of the game and the game's very own Dashcon. Be there or anywhere!

What a waste of dubs. Here is what I think of the game.

The boss is kinda dumb to figure out, but it's otherwise easy with a pint of cheekyness.
You gotta wait for it to start charging the white laser, then shoot the eye.
After that, circle and hit the backpack that's glowing white.
The cheekyness is that if you keep your crosshair on it's eye, it will cover the head and not fire, advancing closer to you. Just keep the crosshair slightly to the side.
Circling him is just like you said, a pain because of the low move speed.
But try to get past it, there's new enemies after it. At least the variety ramps up a little afterwards, can't say how much since I've only gotten to 12 and I gotta go get dinner.
The plushies you collect are one per level and aparently there's 21, so there's gotta be 21 levels. I think I can clear this in a couple hours.

What?

two monitors, lazy crop

(Checked)

With those Trips, that becomes an acceptable answer.

Why would I want to play an arena shooter with retarded bots?

got the darksiders release of this game to try it out because i didn't notice the mega link at first, can anyone identify the installer music they use? it's really tight.

Reminds me of Wasted

This game has a mode where you can play as a Nazi in the game files.

Wrong fuckface, this game is worse than an arena shooter, this game is a cover-based shooter. All the enemy and player weapons are hitscan.

This isn't an arena shooter anyways.

And another one done so you don't have to. Found a strat by some Japanese guy on youtube I have defeated the game's only difficult boss with. Just get a little closer, aim and chest and shoot the eye as soon as it blinks.

By now you know how almost all maps look like. So there is no reason to show you more screenshots. show casing them. The new enemies aren't much to write home about either. You get some flame thrower soldiers in extra thicc armor, floating beam turrets and some fat devil bots that aloha snackbar your ass.

Last ebin sub boss. This time its the living proof that Dog Pimp's name was literal. Honestly, the loading screens are more interesting than the 20 maps in themselves.

One level has a huge Blimp that has nothing to offer but a huge ass hall and button you supposed to push. That is lamer than babby's first dukemap project.

Last level of the game. Just get over the compound, get to the boss and kill him. Easy, right?

Holy hell this looks like shit. Thanks for your sacrifice user. Goddamn what the fuck was Devolver thinking putting out this puddle of diarrhea?

What a twist! But still easy. The endboss is literally Satan and you want through all that shit, to come to crib, because…

ITS AWWWWWRIGHT

…==,Because the Antichrist is your Baby!==
BAM! Big reveal! You have been gangraped by all unholy spirits of hell and your child is the Antichrist and this is why Satan had to die. You know that a game is extremely shit, when there were more people involved in shilling it than people developing it.

He wasn't thinking at all I suppose. I'll get to that later.

Holy shit, the shilling is real. I bet that this thread was a shill thread too.

Enough with those fucking Hipster games

If you have the dream to make it big in the indie, just get an axe reenact BME Pain Olympics, so there will be no next generation of delusional assholes. I have played of poorly made freeware and many Indiegames since TiG became big. Hey, free Vidya. I now came to the conclusion, that Indie gaming didn't need a Gamergate or sold out to the big corporations (remember Overcuck ?) to die. It died for second time by becoming its own parody. This fucking game is prime example for that. The graphics look like shit, despite the fact the devs have chosen a style that can make look good Easily. In fact the Wrack team decided to go for Cel-Shading, because its easier to make look good than realistic graphics. The gameplay is as basic bitch as you can get. The Soundtrack is hardcore synthwave, so the games seems edgy. The plot and the themes are nothing but a Hipster fever dream about Corporations being evil, man and the man is the literally the devil, man. The tools used are once again Steamworks and Unity. I must admit, that there are good games made in it. This pile of shit is none of them. In fact the word Unity in the credits reveals, that they could have based of one of 10438ß349087603ß945854309 fucking FPS tutorials out there. And then there are the devs themselves whose faces have been posted already ITT. Indiegaming didn't die by getting sold out, it died by sucking its own dick so hard, that its balls bacame its nose and its asshole its mouth. Time and time again whenever someone posts some Indiegame there, it always turns out to be hot garbage. Sometimes the credits tell you, that the game only exists due to Government cheese. All what this accomplishes is turning people to God, because he is the only one who could grant us our wish of the utter failure of Globalism. Given how those government sponsored games look like, the Antichrist could be as well some fat, autistic, retard who has 10 threads about him on >>>/cow/ and the religion of his future to him what Sonichu is Christian Weston "Boi Pussy" Chandler.

You bet your ass this is.

Thank you for turning a shill thread into something that was highly enjoyable.

Found out how much the game costs. 10 €/10$. Op literall did it for ten American Dollars.

looks trash OP

Made webm out of the first bunch of levels It's the first time I ever record myself playing something so advice would be welcome
The game is short, kinda ugly and has the typical LOLSORANDUMXD shit humor. All that dumb shit aside, the gameplay is solid and the pace is fast with instant respawns and all. Final score: Pirate if you want a dumb game/10.

You're going to need this.

I have a thing for cel shading, so i really like the style. It looks like a more minimalist version of warsow, which is awesome.

Is it singleplayer only?

practice your aim
practice your situational awareness

Are you playing with a wireless mouse?
I haven't seen someone struggle this much with a shooter since playing serious sam with my mum.

Learn to aim with the keyboard better, click the mouse harder.
encode in vp9, record in 60fps, crank up the bitrate or reduce the resolution, keep aspect ratio uniform.

Yup. Maybe there are leaderboards or some other stuff but I haven't noticed

The mouselook speed is absurdly high but I'm too lazy to change it, that's why it may seem like I have cerebral palsy when I'm trying to get a precise shot. Also I was asking about video quality stuff you niggers. Thanks, 3fd76a

weren't they the fuckers that made planetary annihilation?

ohhh is that it? I thought i was harming him and he was grabbing his eye in pain.

ugh

game is fun so far. Fast pace 1 shoot kill. just what i was feeling like

but does the same apply to yourself as well? Because it certainly does not look like it

The game uses cel shading and mono colors so you can keep the bitrate fairly low, use opus (32k - 49k) and vp9 (300k - 400k)

nah you can take a couple hits, like 3 or 4

Yes, Uber made Planetary Annihilation. Not sure what they're working on right now, but the kickstarter in failed, so it's probably going to be another planetary annihilation game.

They probably needed some cash before working on the multiplayer netcode.

Can't kill the last boss. Lasers kill me before I reach him.

It took me ~2 hours to beat this game with my average fps skills.
Not waste of time - its short enough so it wouldn't be boring. Its okay.

Just find the proper moment and run non-stop, shooting rockets off.