Did you describe your penis?

humiliate me more pls

It made the game worse

Great, more free stuff!

IT'S SHIT
YOU HEAR ME
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I joined a game and it was all pyro and unlocked some stuff and quit

I joined and it's all kids asking each other to dominate.
I have no idea how this game works anymore.

Everybody wants the new items and the only way to get the new items is by doing 'Contracts' which gives the player a specific task, one of those tasks is to score domination's so they'll probably just asking for help with that task
Most of the tasks are just excessively tedious even if you do have somebody helping you. particularly the one where you have to extinguish 30 people using the jetpack

NERF THE FUCK OUT OF EVERYTHING
"BALANCING"
PROPER BALANCING. SOLDIER HAS NO COUNTERS

Yeah if you're a pleb, Pyro exists for a reason
WHY DO YOU HATE THE HEAVY VALVE?*
ARE ALL THOSE NERFS NOT ENOUGH?
WHY DIDN'T HEAVY WIN
BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I'm enjoying it, finished up all my contracts about an hour ago, unlocking the dragon slayer skin
Reminder that anybody begging for help with their contracts is a bitch. They're all piss easy, the only thing I struggled with was queue times to get into map specific contracts.
I'm really liking the new pyro gear. The dragons fury is insanely satisfying to use, especially since it out ranges other flame throwers making it great for pissing off w+m1ers.
The new maps range from great (mossrock, enclosure) to terrible (banana bay, mercenary park) but they're all fun to play.
All in all, it's a solid update.

Someone worth pointing that the maps are filled with ERRORS and squares, like if they just ported SFM maps into the game and call it a day.

Stop sucking valve off, faggot.

k

wtf i hate tf2 now

works on my machine

Nope, there's only trash here

lol

That’s for contracts. Are you implying contracts are all the update have to offer and the only way to experience the new content?

I feel like I'm in bizarro Holla Forums sometimes, what is wrong with you faggots. No better than Overwatch we make fun of so much.

It's for the contracts, which are little tasks you can do based on class/map/weapon. So you'd have a task for Soldier which would be something like

when you get 100 points you can submit the contract for items. If you complete the extra tasks then you get a better reward.
I think it's a nice way to spice up the game without it being too punishing for players who don't pay since all you would get at the end of it is cosmetic items.
My gripe with the contracts is that there are loot boxes exclusive to contract rewards so you pay for the option to pay more.

You know nothing about the game, do you

They already pulled that shit in dota. All their updates is just opportunities for them to recycle their sheckle grabbing tactic.

I looked it up… 2010. Normally those "X was Y years ago" threads don't effect me but holy shit.

Source?

Yes, the game still runs on the same engine

Is the Dragon's Fury broken? I've heard a lot of opinions both ways. Super fun weapon either way.

wtf i love tf2 now?

The changes to pyro are welcome, a lot of the shit associated with the class is less buggy bullshit now. The contracts are fun if not overpriced.

Kinda I feel like it has the same dps as scout or solider at close range but doesn't have to reload.

true to our word my ass

He got some good consolation prizes:
-Afterburn isn't as awful as it used to be
-Minigun damage ramps while spinning instead of only while firing
-The heavy exploit made for some EZ contracts over the first weekend before it was fixed

What's the point of this thing again?

It can do afterburn to pyros?

No.

What does it actually add?

You're precious.

it's a team oriented weapon that lets your teammates set people on fire, which is still pretty bad because afterburn really isn't all that much dps

Honestly after this update its easier to argue that now now more than ever, hell pyro pretty shuts down almost all classes now except for sentries which makes trying to break defense on any map a nightmare.

Epic.

ISWUDT

You can just shoot a single detonator or scorch shot flare and light those people on fire yourself though.

Pretty helpful if you're a russian who wants to do some money laundering.

It invalidates the vaccinator resistance to fire if you douse a medic that's using it, also spawn camping.

BRAVO VALVE

That's not the worst part.
The worst is the swap time. It takes a fuckload of time to change to it. So you either "guess" when's a good time to pull it out or you just accept the few eons it takes to equip it, throw it and then change to anoth- you're dead. Thanks for playing, at least your team mates will get an extra 30 damage in afterburn!

Pyros always been a budget, slower, shittier scout. Especially since they nerfed the degreaser/axtinguisher combo
Dragons fury puts pyro at scouts level damage wise, it's range is also similar to the scatterguns meat shot range. The jetpack also adds a good amount of mobility, although you trade off reliable damage that the shotgun/flaregun would bring (very similar to the gunboats/shotgun on soldier).
If it gets a nerf I'd like to see the rapid fire on consecutive hits to be a bit slower, as bursting people down with it can be a little ridiculous at times. Other than that its a very solid and fun weapon to use.

MEANWHILE AT VALVE

As much as heavys been shit on all these years, at least they finally changed the damage ramp up to be less retarded
As a heavy main I gotta take what I can get because valve isn't giving much

It's not your machine, they fucked it up big time.

Which Meet the Team videos is your favorite?

I know that's you, msm.

Meet deez nuts

Pyro's advantage now that he's more mobility is to destroy pockets, medic and pocket I mean

>"I'll see to it they are properly punished and that you get to your destination safely. Perhaps we can also get a banana for your Heavy."

TF2 was an okay but slightly disappointing facelift to TFC when it came out. Now it is just another shitty F2P game with F2P game quality.

Meet the Sniper

Meet the Pyro is the worst one imo. Sure it's got a nice tone to it but they ruined him with nu-valve's humor which is more alongside the lolsorandom than having Soldier blast Spy in the face by playing on the trope that he might have been the spy all along. Still, they're many times better than all the newer skits and videos they produced, even Meet the Pyro.

This one

The 300% more damage on burning enemies i think is overpowered. But hitting enemies with it is harder than burning them.
Also building get the 300% damage from DF.

Pyro is shit class.

HE KNEW

Simple, he got points for everytime it lit something on fire.
Heavy had to get kills to earn points.

>>>/reddit/

I don't really think that Meet the Pyro was lolsorandom. The Pyro has always been considered by the community to be cute or a little effeminate, which I think is why the theory that Pyro was really a girl was so popular. So it was more just playing on the extreme contrast of what the Pyro does and how people see him (her?).

The biggest problem with the Pyro is that it's a lot more difficult to characterize an essentially mute and expressionless character, and with that considered I think Meet the Pyro was pretty well done.

Your standards are shit.

More pyro lewds?

To give the Pyro more 'support' role
As if he didn't already has one, i'm looking at you demoman

Too bad you're too fucking mentally handicapped to get a hang of it, it never gets old when you reflect a crit rocket back at the soldier

Meet the Medic
I mean wow, the whole thing felt like it made straight out of Pixar's storyboard studio. The very quoteable dialogue, the smooth animation that's actually made in SFM, the fucking climax, I should watch it right now at how great it is.

Detonator has always been a patrician's weapon pleb, you simply won't understand what makes it viable

You can unlock new weapons for free, only skins and special versions of wepons are behind paywall.
Also

I think I’m finally starting to see the autistic underbelly of the manneconomy

I remember trying to re-color most of the meet the team videos on Sony Vegas, only Meet the Spy was the one without effort.

At least they tried to bring the interview formula from previous Meet The Team videos.

The medic sounds so off, for a second I thought they replaced the original actor, I mean the only class whose voicelines didn't update since 2007 (Even pyro got new voiceline during 2011)

TOOK 3 DAYS TO FINISH THE HOT HAND CONTRACT, I HAVE SHIT TO DO VALVE, I DON'T HAVE ALL DAY TO SPEND SLAPPING SHIT WITH A MELEE WEAPON THAT HAS A -20 DAMAGE PENALTY
WHAT IS EVEN THE POINT OF IT, IT SURE AS HELL ISN'T GOOD DAMAGE WISE, IS IT JUST FOR THE SPEED BOOST? SPEED BOOST IS USELESS WHEN WEAPON SWITCHING TAKES SO LONG THAT YOU LOSE YOUR BOOST BEFORE YOU CAN SWITCH, AND I'D BE DAMNED IF I COULD ACTUALLY KEEP MY EYE ON A TARGET AFTER I SLAPPED THEM, I USUALLY END UP RUNNING PAST THEM AFTER THE SNEAKY ASS SLAP AND DIE IMMEDIATELY

I think the most jewish thing about this update to be honest is the fact that you get weapons and skins that look like absolute dogshit and have to pray that they look good with your lootboxes.

TF2 wasn't even fun when it released, you all just had even shittier taste back then.

brainlet

Even sentries now can't do as much, the dragon fury destroys them super fast.
What they've basically done is make pyro into a soldier that can't rocket jump. Not real way to counter them either than just avoid them or hope you're far enough away to not get hit (Since most soldiers can't hit anything out of flamethrower range anyways)

Even in degroot it took a whole fucking hour, because the weapon's melee is fucking terrible and the second bonus requires 3 slap kills in a single life, twice, while everyone else is playing demo with skullcutter or huntsman sniper.
The weapon has fucking stupid knockback too, you could crit-slap a player and they go fucking FLYING, this happened so often where the boost wasn't enough to even catch them because they flew so far.

Done survive 1000 damage as heavy with glitch.

I should've done it too
Does taking 3k damage out of 3 billion count too?

I assume that's how everyone did it, except for me because I couldn't even play the update for the first week, since valve fucked up something with steam updating and having multiple library folders on different drives. So the glitch was fixed before I even got started on the contracts.
Also, when the fuck did they add constantly diminishing health to gloves of running urgently and eviction notice? That's the biggest bunch of bullshit nerf I've seen since they ruined the ullapool caber.

Helped to one heavy by shooting him near his spawn. he run to resuply cabinet after 2 shots. He said he got it 3 times in a row without dying.

This update, lol. They said they will do that to them in june. You know that blogpost with future balance changes.

volvo is deado

It's fucking nonsense, there is no reason for a heavy to have a melee weapon that rapidly diminishes their health pool. Most other classes have weapons that just give their health pool a penalty, with I think scout being the exception for having a melee weapon that will hurt himself if not hitting an enemy or solid object, but to just constantly lose available health?
I think there was already a heavy melee item that gave him a health penalty too.
Also the sandman is now useless, it was already a challenging weapon to use because your distance from an enemy determined the length of the stun, and being far enough away the scout wouldn't be fast enough to get up close and personal before the stun expired. Just slowing the enemy is piss in the wind.

I miss launch sandman

ebin, I'll just ask my enemies to leave me near-death
who designed those contracts? it'd make more sense if it was heal X amount in a single life, survive X time and get points

Now it's should have been more viable as a support weapon, but they really should fix/buff the slowing atribute. If i remember correctly they halfed the maximum distance, so full effect of slowdown will apply not from a half distance. but that maximum slowdown doesn't stop your movement or something like that.

You're countering bad soldiers, dumbass. Any amount of skill you put in to get good at reflects, an equally skilled soldier will put into knowing how to make his rockets damn near impossible to reflect. It's not viable counter. The game's balance would not be in the state its been in if it was.

What's with this idiotic meme of disguising as scout when playing spy?

your hitbox is fucked up massively when you disguise as scout, and people interpret this as meta

Because once in a while there's some dickhead scout that moves around like a spy to confuse his own team.

I see, though i find medic and sniper more reliable.

how are you sam? you need to fuck off

Daymn

When was the last time you have been into tf2 drama?

Good job, Gamergate. Soon the icky 3DPD will forever be banned from videogames and the aptriarchy will rule Earth forever.

How tumblr will recover?

Im actually okay with getting nothing but old shit for scream fortress. (((Content Creators))) are getting triggered as fuck at not having their shitty ass items added and we arent getting that dumbshit rick and memey hat that was so ridiculously upvoted on the workshop

I agree with you on the community workshop thing, but Valve putting absolutely no effort this year is disappointing.

Actually, it's only six now, they cut them down after people started farming contracts.

could come play vintage with us. we're gonna have a server up running halloween maps. The scary thing is without any coding for the bosses or gifts, you'll actually have to play the game. How frightful

You mean like a server plug in that that increases airblast delay time?
Like they have in competitive because soldiers are crybabies who don't like having hard counters.

Use the Dalohkahs

I would like it much more if it wasn't a part of the Über Update.

I bought this pass to check out the contracts and I'm really disappointed. They just want you to do the same annoying bullshit over and over again and offer nothing of value for that. Not that I "need a reason to play" this game but if you add some kind of a challenge then either make it fun or make it worth doing. Hell, I'd prefer new achievements because they were much more fun to do. I already got almost all of them and the ones I haven't got either require whole server to cooperate or friends.

DELETE THIS REACTION IMAGE

I think a valve employee must have ragequit after getting dominated by a spy

This year's halloween was:
FUCKING NOTHING

The thing about the ambassador is that two spies can easily gang bang snipers, but fucking hell. I wonder how many newbies would feel about unlocking a piece of shit revolver.

They released the actual Halloween update a bit late, but it's an update nonetheless.

If you want to play sniper, just press 8 instead of 9 on class selection screen?

To be fair this will help pubs since you need a incredibly high IQ to understand Rick and Morty

I've never been more glad that I stopped playing TF2 completely back when the hat bullshit was first ramping up. Fuck this game and anyone who still cares about it, you have only yourselves to blame.

how difficult is it to check the website to see it's fake you mongoloids

New target acquired

I don't give a shit because I don't play this anymore. Even if Dick & Sharty isn't in it, the game has still been totally ruined by all the new items and collecting bullshit at this stage.

ok my dude

It's blocked at work though and my vpn don't work

TF2 is such cancer
Fempyros are hot though

I didn't check because that was completely believable. That is where TF2 is today.

On launch it was 12 v 12 all pyro user
6 pyros is a good day in comparison to that hell

This happens pretty much with every pyro I encounter

WUBALUBADDUDUDBUD
LYNCHLYNCHLYNCHANIGGER
I'M AUTISTIC SCREEEEEEECH

wtf how?

dropped

This made me realize how soon every current year vidya will have references to pop culture and may mays

Wasn't that from a donkey kong commercial?

That's kind of funny, considering most standoffs with soldiers and me go face to face take one step forward and they immediately pop into the air and try to rocket me before getting juggled and Reserve Shootered.
Seems like we got parallels.

feels good man

I've had some funny stand offs where more aggressive/passive pyros just let me walk into them while we stare each other down.

Or there's the one that let's you get close and then just m1's with an immediate airblast expecting me to panic fire

I think it was from a Super Famicom accessory.

Kazuhira Miller gets a lot of work, not much time to go back to an increasingly irrelevant hat trading simulator.

Go back to your Discord echo chamber.

you can choose the weapon
you can still choose the weapon
the only reskin you can choose is the holy mackerel
you're getting an unlocked crate as a reward

There will be also a No More Heroes 3.

Pathetic.

Aww, did he strike a nerve?

Go back to your Discord echo chamber.

I've always wanted to install it, but I had to find some tool that didn't exist. Nice SFM models tho.

p gud update

Call me when you purge the redditors and refocus on turning it into a clone of the 360 version minus the bugs.

People are complaining about the update, I'm surprised there's an update at all. The game's about ten years old people

basically free disguise to start you off, and the fact you can run through a sentry nest and remove everything. with the instant backstab disguises

carnival of carnage is an absolute salt mine. thot if you're in here you're my hero

Contracts with objective starting with "get a defense" can go get fucked. what a load of bullshit

There are directions on the moddb page on how to get the tools to play the game. There is a semi-permanent server available now.

How so?
I don't like the map because i thought there'd be more attractions before the bumpercars

THOSE FUCKING DEMONIGGERS SHOOTING STICKIES WHILE TAUNTING MICHAEL JACKSON DANCE

There's an unpatched exploit going back years that allows you to change class during the transition into the bumper car segment. Doing so will free you from the bumper car and allow you to play normally. Now imagine you're an engineer and get a level 3 sentry built up.

I still laugh thinking about the guy I ran into one day spoofing the Stanry Roo name and volus avatar while only wearing End of the Line cosmetics.

I'm so glad I don't give a fuck about this game anymore

How do you pull off this exploit?

shit game

The story of my experience too.

THEY RUINED THE SANDMAN AND THE PANIC ATTACK

What the fuck happened to the sandman? Stunted people can still attack you, right?

If a similar exploit happened in Mario Kart 8.

I actually somewhat like the new panic attack.
It's fucking cancer that you have to physically adjust yourself if you aren't lined up and the spread doesn't have bullets down the center.

Yeah…doesn't do much. I mean sure, Stun mechanics in an FPS is sorta bullshit but manageable at least.

Stun mechanics are fun and it's fucking gay they nerfed it because of comp.

Like I said, manageable. And when every other class has their own BS mechanics, it's nice that the Scout has one for himself.

Stun mechanics are tedious and cancerous, in fact slowing mechanics are tedious and cancerous too, all of the above are nothing but a crutches for shitty players who cant aim and/or are bad at positioning. You are a fucking moron who doesn't know anything about game design game balance or fun, fuck off and kill your self, you are the reddit tier cancer that brought the game to the state it currently is in. Kill your self.

Are you brain dead? Scout is the most overpowered class in the entire game, and he has the largest amount of overpowered " BS mechanics", out of any class in the entire game. You are a fucking moron who doesn't know anything about game design game balance or fun, fuck off and kill your self, you are the reddit tier cancer that brought the game to the state it currently is in. Kill your self.