RIP Eli Vance

archive.is/DOtsh

Who's playing HL2 tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=BLiYL0f2xFU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who ? Some nigger VA ?
Well he looks more human than most niggers, but we can hardly call him relevant.

He died a decade ago, user. Keep up.

stop the fucking presses

Eli was a shit character and so is Alyx and the other bitch, I had more sympathy towards killable NPCs with their own steriotypical personalities attached to their jobs on Half Life these bland ass fuckers.
Fucking Magnusson was better than all of them just for his over the top uncaring attitude, the fucking Combine and Atlions are better written than this schlock, fucking Zombies which are literally the mutants from System Shock 2 are better written than these fuckers are II say this and I actually like Half Life 2.

I don't play shit games, sorry.

Wow, sucks to hear. RIP.

Kill yourselves.

this tbqh

HL2 was a technically impressive game at the time, but the story and characters were all shit. It's aged poorly.

I don't even remember him, yet I trust your judgement that he was the best character. That's how bad the others were.

Why is this board infested with leftists?

this nigger managed to accomplish more than you ever will in your lifetime
how does that make you feel

1-800-588-2300

Rest in shit nigger.

Magnuson was the guy yelling over the intercom, and berating his retarded staff for their incompetence in episode 2.

I still think it aged pretty well
Its still looks fucking great, it still sounds fucking great, gameplay isn't top tier but close.

Magnusson is this faggot from Episode 2

>>>Holla Forums

well,
F

I barely even remember episode 2 at all. I think I played through it twice but can't remember jack shit about it.

You drove around in a car, there was a stupid gnome, some walkers attacked you when you were in a house, then there was a rocket.

Basically all I remember.

I don't think anyone remembers Half Life 1 or 2 for its characters. But RIP, I guess.

same happens with Doom and Half LIfe with me, whats your point?

I do

Every character in that game felt like a regular ol guy. Thats what makes them so memorable.

By the time HL3 releases all of the franchise's voice actors will be dead.

Nothing wrong with Alyx, except she is ugly. Apparently other female characters can have access to a makeup table, but she doesn't. It ought to be a law that your main heroine has to be physically attractive.

That's pretty sad. I fucking love those games

Nice bait try again. She's been sexualized by fans out the fucking ass since the game came out, and it's like you're actually dissing delicious brown right now. You have to be part of the gay community to thing Alyx is anywhere near "ugly". She has a nice ass and is not a fat dyke.

he had a nice voice and didn't actually do anything wrong

Barry was the shit, shut up

this is what Rick and Morty dose to others

I meant Barney, it's been forever since I played this.

Alyx is a chink mulatto, you stupid faggot. She’s genetically unattractive on the face of it.

That's what happens when self-hating retards like shows that blatantly make fun of them.

I was nearly robbed by a nigger today so I guess your hypotheticals don't really matter when it comes to real events.
faggot

this is a bad feel

all white people are attractive?

All mulattos are ugly on the inside.

A nigger died? Woah, big if true.

niggers will attack you even if you pay for their groceries.

Reported.

Link doesn't work for me, is it real?

I won't miss him, but I will remember his work.

t. nigger

Basically this. Laidlaw leaving valve was a blessing if they ever manage to actually make 3.

never ever

Sounded like Bill Cosby.

RIP rest in peace tho:)

Can you throw more buzzwords and meimeis in to a single post? Can you try any harder to fit in while failing horribly?

Didn't read the released script yet?
The G Man pointed out Alyx was the chosen one and not Gordon, Alyx kills Magnusson, the whole rebel resistance was nothing but a small fly to the combine all along and there's nothing Gordon can do to stopping them. The story end with Freeman being surrounded by the enemy and no means to defend himself, destroying all hopes for humanity for good just like our hopes to get a proper sequel from those kikes at Valve unless they decide to bring Shepard back but that's simply unlikely.

Also Breen did nothing wrong at all.

Barney is a reash from Half Life 1 you tard, hes a personification of all the Prison Guards on that game.

Fucking cuck/pol/ and cuck/v/ fllooding in

If it weren't for him becoming Earth's ambassador, the events of HL2 would not have ever happened.

not me that game is garbage

All mulattoes aren't.

Doesn't Alyx kill Mossman in the Ep 3 script? I don't remember it being Magnusson

Nah, he's alive.
Undoubtably one the best characters at least. Guy really has a friendly persona.

problematic :/

Seriously though, RIP

I always suspected this.

Barney is specifically the guard that the player controlled during the Blue Shift expansion. He's not just some invented gestalt representation of every guard combined, he just didn't have a personality in the first game because he was controlled by the player - so you have to infer his personality based on all the other guards, which were all just lazy re-uses of the same character model and voice assets.

Barney went to Xen.

shitty cinematic shooter with cutscenes up to 15 minutes long where all you do is hear a bunch of fucking NPCs talking like an autist.

Why is this allowed?

STRONG SASSY WOMAN THAT NEED NO MAN
*pulls ladder for gordon*
HERE'S HELP IN YOUR EYE
*locks you into a room for 30 seconds while she talks, but it's totally not a cutscene*
bravo valve
bravo

He's the guy who was added in Episode 2 who they pretended had actually been there all along.

Yeah, I'd give it to Barney overall, Kleiner was decent in 2 for what there was of him. Mossman had a bit of a good turn late on.

No, I just finished Episode 2 a week ago. The HL2 trilogy is objectively shit.

Then how the fuck does he know Gordon and about the beer he owed him?

They could have met some other day retard

well they did sort of retcon him into being the guy who's microwave casserole you fucked up in the first game.

Ok, then why is Barney referencing owing Gordon a beer, when he never meets Gordon in HL1 when said beer debt is first occurs?

I don't think you know what that word means.

I don't play cancerous shit games.

Before the black mesa incident. Alyx mentions they competed about who would get into kleiners office faster when he locked himself out.

That's a fucking retcon and you know it. All the Barneys say is they'll buy Gordon a beer if they see him later. And Blue Shift Barney never met Gordon.

I don't you know what a good game is.

Autism is a real thing.

I guess he was one of those nigger oldfags who aren't pozzed.

Judging by material he himself posted, he doesn't seem to remember that either.

Kek

Just a friendly reminder that HL2 coined all this cinematic experience nonsense and threw gameplay in the segments between interactive cutscenes. Gravity gun was just a gimmick to hide how less well designed the rest of the gameplay and level design is compared to half life 1. And then paid journos after putting 10/10 everywhere forced everyone to buy this trash back in the days when steam was a first time mandatory to install the game. Fuck, HL2 was first game ever on pc to require internet connection and steam installation to install.
Gabe made nothing good, if HL3 will ever be a thing, it will be one of the worst games from valve ever.

Source? Or is this just another autistic Holla Forums theory.

What does Gabe's cum taste like?

Just blow in from >>>/neofag/ ?

Enjoy us ruining your forums neofag?

I honestly found HL2 a far better game than Halo, I liked Opposing Forces better though.

It was Last of Us tier paid. Talking about it, the games were fucking similar.

Now go back and play them. Halo may be shit but it's content with being a video game and not a faggy "first person narrative experience" with gimmicky physics shit.

Also Gaylo has better gun and vehicle mechanics, sorry Valvecucks.

You are joking right?

A red flag of the 'tism. kill yourself you autistic cumsock.

Makes sense. Cheers.

this is what Rick and Morty dose to others: hooktube.com/watch?v=BLiYL0f2xFU

Who?

no my little valve cuck, everyone knows the halo games have been better than the half-life games.

WHO THE FUCK CARES IF A NIGGER DIED FROM A SERIES FILLED WITH LIBTARD PANDERING

SAGED

REPORTED

You seem a little flustered there user.

maybe Holla Forums would give a shit about one of their allies dying, try posting there instead

Explain.

That's because it was published by Sierra, and Sierra wasn't exactly known for their stellar polished gameplay. The only reason why anybody played their games, was because LucasArts was fucking slow with releases and they liked the stories.

When HL first came out, people were shilling it as being a fusion of Sierra adventure game story-telling with FPS mechanics, even trying to make comparisons to HL's environmental hazards as "real-time puzzle solving".

It was a marketing gimmick by Sierra to get their adventure game players to buy nu-Sierra action games like HL and King's Quest: MoE by showing that they had the "story telling chops" that their players were used to. Especially when so many of their customers were getting turned off and thinking they were losing focus and moving away from Adventure games by publishing stuff like Gobliiins and Outpost and You don't know Jack.

the Gearbox expansions are fine unless you count Decay, OpFor is arguably superior to the original aside from having a shittier final boss.
the Gearbox HD models on the other hand are complete garbage.

wew gaben

Holla Forums is just as easily and irrationally triggered as SJWs.