Nights of Azure 2

Is it any good at all whatsoever?

I completely skipped the first one, but I'm hankering for a (new) action JRPG (that I haven't played yet) and this is the only thing that could fit the bill.

Torrenting it right now.

I liked the first one but it was a bit light on content.

Heard the first one was better, haven't played it myself though.

God what the fuck is wrong with their faces?

Uguu~

Looks like someone went in a lowered their eyes.

Realtalk, I only even give half a shit about this because I saw it on the Nintendo Switch store.

Look at the bangs on the red girl, they're blurry as fuck above the blue eye.

Heard it wasn't as good as the first due to being dumbed down in some ways.

It's an edit.

Hi Mark

Still stuck playing Atelier Sophie before playing the first one.

I think it got worst story and gameplay wise.

Play the first one, please do it. Not only will it give context to 2 but it has a better story than 1. Jap reviews of 2 arn't good and the way they changed a few characters in 2, especially Arnice, makes me dread just how bad it is.

*But it will have a better story.
Tired.

kek

According to this dude with a funny accent it's shit.

So this game has monster collecting. Does she actually interact with them romantically or do they just worship their mistress?

Can't get it to work. Keeps crashing after the carriage cutscene.

Works ok so far for me.

I wish I could skip cutscenes. Have to wait ages just to try again.

Got bored of the first one, so I don't plan on playing this anytime soon

Bump

I HAVE AN IMPORTANT QUESTION
Is the Nintendo Switch version censored?

bump for this

No

I will be forever frustrated about these games.
I was really looking forward to the first game a few years ago. I didn't own a PS4 so I didn't plan to play it, but I would have liked to watch a playthrough on YT or something to get a feel for the characters. Then the game released only to be an uninspired porridge of awful combat, monster micromanagement, godawful level design (when it existed at all), and a hundred other relics of cheap 7th gen game design.

I'm liking it so far

They already put out a new one? Holy fuck, what happened to time?

Someone who's playing, post some in-game high impact sexual violence.

No.

The funniest thing is someone saw this and thought "yeah that looks normal" despite it being made to look intentionally awful

Deliberately edited badly.

:I

I don't like the shit I'm hearing from the /u/ thread even if it's unconfirmed. Apparently fucking up on gameplay and even shitting up the first game.

Just stick to full lewd oneshots.

What other fun older games have actual yuri?

I never played the first game, I bought the Switch version and honestly it feels rushed. Pretty much what said. I'm only an hour or two in though. The combat feels off and I can't explain why. Gust is good at turn based games and they should stick to that if this is the best they can do with action games.

I do hope that the low sales of the Switch version won't keep Japanese devs from bringing out more Switch games.

A few more things. The music is great. Its really annoying how the confirm button is sometimes A and other times B. I really want to put my dick between Ruenheid's tits. The draw distance is awful, sometimes it feels like this is a straight Vita port.