Wurm Unlimited

Wurm Unlimited went on sale for $1 recently and some people bought it and legit servers are an option now.

The point of this thread is to gauge how many players still have that Wurm itch. I (Yore) bumped into Dismas from Brohan on Sklotopolis and we've been chatting for a while trying to figure out where to set up and part of that process is seeing how many players from the last server would be interested in playing Wurm again, or even new players. Dismas can pull a couple of fags from his side and maybe more than that if this gains traction.

Sklotopolis is a 5x XP / 4x Action Timer PVE server largely populated by hermitfags with a handful of bonafide villages. On Oct. 10 they launched a fresh server called Novus. Honestly, with all the mods and settings they have in place it's awfully babby mode to get started on this server.

sklotopolis.freeforums.net/
One rule to note is they don't allow macroing. As far as I can still, macroing is still pretty widespread but you probably can't be running a macro for like 24 hours straight or any crazy shit.

andistyr.github.io/wu-map/14821/
I'm in Honeywell, Dismas is in Kattegat. I might be moving to Kattegat soon.

a.pomf.cat/wyumvr.7z

To be clear, this is NOT a thread advocating for a full blown revival of the game, so based let it die user can rest easy. This is just for stragglers who are perhaps looking for a home. This wouldn't be a super serious thing. If there's enough players interested we would be starting our own village (probably on a mountain), but otherwise we'd be moving into another village. As far as I can tell, compared to Brohan, the goal is to just become traders and build shit. So: much more lax goals, normalfags, and cooperation between 4chan and 8ch players (but those of you who played 'til the end know they had mostly ok guys). That's basically the situation, but its still Wurm.

Anyways, let me know if you're interested so Dismas and I can plan accordingly. If there's no interest then let it die indeed.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/or3Duffb5qE
youtu.be/WXjFM4gZpCw
sklotopolis.freeforums.net/thread/2584/first-slaying-event-11
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AKN1anY_VW_dsmV9YxsqIyPn5ShZFEGM6SZOaq6x_zE/edit#gid=0
youtube.com/watch?v=-iNEKjOpyK0
wurmfood.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DQbF_4LLSv6laQc3Q5ZLq89OJ4EM7BkeYI2WGy8NB5g/edit#gid=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They were communists.

You invited them to use our thread while the server had it's own imageboard. You willingly invited cuckchanners on 8/v/. Fucking kill yourself.

I invited them to use our thread for recruiting purposes in case any anons from here wanted to join HoTS. You know, giving people options and agency. They were in our threads from the start.

Communistalligator was the only commie. I think. I could never tell if it was a joke or not, especially after he flew off the handle when we were on their shores and everyone on both sides was telling him to shut the fuck up.

tbh will never get better then this

kys

Yeah, what a great idea it was to invite cuckchan, reddit, and make a thread here. What a wonderful idea.
Yeah, it definitely makes it ok.

you guys did that your selves

Broschwitz was the most aesthetic, there's no argument to be had here
I just realized I never took any scenic shots of the full town, someone pls supply some

Worst town

Broschwitz was basically designed and built by master craftsman. It might've been aesthetically superior but it didn't have the charm that came with Brosmouth and it's endless slums. I had a lot of fun building in Broschwitz but the adventure that came with Brosmouth is still where my fondest memories of the time on that server are.

JUST

still up for an hour

Hey, I'm interested. Bought the Humble Bundle that had Borderlands a little while back, and always wanted to play Wurm. What should I know about signing in for the first time and whatnot? Been over a decade since I tried out the free trial.

Stop making these threads. The game is shit. Stop it. Stop your shit threads. Good god, why do you do this? The dream has died multiple times. There is no personal reward for playing this. There is no fun. It's time to stop. Knock it off.

The game is terrible. Every single reincarnation dies because everyone ends up bored with it. I was in and every town since Broschwitz, and every time it was the same thing: initial interest, towns boom, then people stop playing until it's only one or two left who keep stringing out hope that something will change. This game is only grinding, that is the entirety of its purpose, grinding so you can grind to no reward, because everyone else fucked off to something that enjoyed doing more. Every single town ended this way.

Where?

Humble Bundle Endless Lands RPG.

It's the rpg bundle thing

So? Building the town is fun. Things can't last forever.

This. Why play a new MMORPG when they don't last forever either? I remember putting so much time into City of Heroes/Villains and Star Wars Galaxies before they shut down. Don't want to play on private servers either because that's even more meaningless in a lot of ways.

This isn't about pointlessness, it's about having fun. Which is what video games are ultimately about anyway.

I've yet to find a game that didn't start to feel pointless after playing it for too long, are you telling me you have?

Wew thanks lads.

Thought I was in the warframe thread for a minute because this is the exact same argument that IP hopping autist keeps repeating there.

You fucking nigger, so there isn't any point. There is nothing to keep people around.
Not when there isn't anybody around to build or sustain the town with.
Wow, far out, groovy to the max. Your enlightened mind is like blowing me away.

Because it isn't fun. This game offers nothing to justify the two weeks where there are any actual players on the server.

I haven't played any other game that demands whole days to do the simplest shit while my town dwindles in population because nobody else wants to put up with it. Good luck doing fuck all when your smithy, carpenter, and anyone of any value had no reason to stay on. Sure is fun farming for yourself. Wew laddy!

Ok, you're right, we're all convinced by your points and you've won the argument. There is no point to playing this game, good to have you in the thread. Bye.

If be into it, if just to see how this would go on a large public server.

You've either played on severs with shitty modifiers or don't know how to grind. Farming does suck though.

Thanks for the heads up. Great purchase today.

the issue with wurm is the fact that you need some kinda goal otherwise you're just grinding for the sake of grinding but if you make that goal to fight another nation, if you're even somewhat behind it's impossible to even things out and if you're a new group of people looking to settle in a active server, you're just going to be shit on hard till you find something empty or just make your own dead server.

let it die

I just got it. 30 minutes left, WEW
Life is getting more happy by the minute, wurm unlimited is $30 normally it looked like.

Here's to finally playing in the real version, cheers. Mauer reporting for duty, maybe hold off till next year to play, but we could play lightly till then
Broschwitz was and will always be the most aesthetic indeed.

And I might add, the reason I played this, knowing the population and village will decay and wither away in due time; its a wholesome feeling when you play it in the moment with other anons. Together through our creativity, we build our own culture from the ground up. Our collective will shields us against outsiders and mobs, and becomes tangible through our hands, our work - the walls to protect everything within, weapons and armor made to secure us and explore, boats to pillage and transport. You live in the moment, have a desire to fill a role and be competent, building up yourself, and supporting others. A spark only lasts a second, but it bursts out through darkness. The only power stopping this Abyss from enveloping you is your fellow anons and their will to forge onwards. What we made was amazing and we know it, but having it reduced to a fading memory is only another motivation to come back sparking to life.

And there's the night of Trump's victory, coming on a year anniversary soon.

Is there an upper build limit in the game? Let's build a high as fuck tower on some pub server. One so high that it can be seen from everywhere.

Now that's a nice pic. I know my buildings were ugly architecture and colored bad, but the colors were to be like Trump tower.

Yea its based on carpentry level. I was at 91 or so, which allows about 11 floors. The max is https:// www.wurmpedia.com/index.php/Multi-story_housing according to this, 16 floors at 99 carp. Getting to 99 would take a while to get to, depending on level scaling for the server.

would it be possible build a mound on which to build the house? Can you even use dirt to pad out areas or was it just flattening/digging?

So whats the status Wurm? Is there an active group playing?
Are we starting a new village since the game went on sale?
I'd like to play with you fags even if it all returns to nothing.

It's probably not worth playing on a public server even if it's only PVE but I guess if the rules aren't overly restrictive then it wouldn't be too bad for people looking for a wurm fix. Some forewarning for new players though, most if not all of the time on public servers there'll be rules that are impossible to enforce that will eventually be abused/ignored by the admins and whoever sucks up to them. It might be a bit of fun to mess around on a public PVE server but go into it with the lowest of expectations or else you'll be in for a rude awakening when an admin bites you in the ass. Neither the admins nor the regular players on those servers will give a second thought to wiping out everything you've built if you do or say something that offends them.

With that rant aside I hope people find some fun playing wurm.

Wouldn't mind returning, been looking for a good reason to waste my fucking life away have some more fun with this game.

But if I can't play a pirated client or not have babby mode forced on every single server we play then you'll be out one autist to play with.

You could have just bought it for $1 lol.

Hi Mauer.
You don't have to if you don't want to. I'm only looking for people who really want to play since I don't want to place false hope in the new group.
If anons don't want to it's okay. I've found the communities in-game to be cozy enough but I thought I'd just see how much interest there is anyways.

As for the anons questioning the point, I imagine it varies person to person. But to me, it is very much a social game. The camaraderie is nice and each village is like a co-operative project. I like snug little communities like the ones that can be found in Wurm. Villages and communities in this game always seem to wither but the beginning is pleasant.

If the requirement for some anons is that the community be made of thorough-blooded 8ch anons only then you should probably just wait until another server fires up in a year or whatever. I don't expect enough turn out for that to be the case. Currently I'm in a village full of normalfags from who knows where and I get along with them just fine. Plying my trade as a fine carpenter selling and delivering large crates for now and will soon be selling enchantments.

My advice would be to make sure you want to explore the game. It's definitely not for everyone. Just hop in, try it out, maybe join up with a village for a bit and see if you like it. This thing with Dismas isn't going to get underway immediately.
As for actually starting out in the game, most people start out and make a large cart. In-game recipe menu is bound to N by default, and the crafting window is B I think. Here you start with two horse eggs (I know) to hitch to your cart once it's made.

I can verify this seems to be true. There's a rule against macroing and when I started out like 5 days ago, there was some dude already at 90 leatherworking, people multiboxing with miners, farmers, and rolling multiple priests. I don't know of anyone that's actually been busted for macroing though.

I fully expect it to be like any other normalfag operated venture where calling people niggers, fags or kikes, or even just publicly espousing political views will lead to a quick ban.

If anyone has any questions about the server I can answer them. I don't want to give any anons the wrong idea about what they'd be getting into here.

it's 50 cents on g2a if you missed it

Right, so when you begin the foundation of the building, each tile - the ground must be flat on all corners in order to be a tile for you house's first floor. You can raise the height of the ground by adding dirt, but you must to all tiles - each 4 corners. So technically you could make a very tall, steep incline of a mountain that has a flat top for a house.

For how long? Asking for Holla Forums.

sorry your feelings aren't fact, faggot

That goes for every sandbox crafting game in existence. You have fun, shitpost, advance through the game, and then get bored once you get to end game.
I'm still down for playing it even if we get bored of it after a while.

Anyone playing on Sklotopolis right now? Say hi to schlomo

So sklotopolis is old, has 240/250 online, but OP says to try out their new server Novus which sits at 78/250, sounds like a decent size to me. I got two days off tomorrow, i'll start then and head towards Kattegat.

Probably going to play Novus not Sklotopolis.

Well you connect to Novus by joining Sklotopolis. It's a cluster or whatever.
I think that 240/250 count is both servers combined.

I never played before but I'm interested in joining your klan. Played games like this with Anons in the past (Haven and Salem) so I'm not a newfag in that regard.

being a buyfag in cy+++
looks sorta fun tbh, like a low budget daggerfall with mods

>spoilers within spoilers
What is this witch craft?

Just sign up and go to one of those towns. If you go to Kattegat first or not it doesn't matter since I have to manually make the trip there in my wagon.

Are they npc towns or player built? I know nothing of this game Senpai.

player built

I just joined the server and I have no idea what I'm doing. Help pls.

whats your name fagboy

Beenis

hello?

Yes, my name is "Beenis".

respond to pms then fag

Kek I don't see any pm tab.

On the bottom of your screen with all the other tabs

Whatever going to sleep will try to PM you tomorrow.

I don't see that shit anywhere.

Wait fam, don't go yet.

I feel like I am dying I am going to sleep

>He doesn't know how to spoiler within spoilers

paradoxically if liberals/leftist where not ignorant bigots they would see ethnic nationalism is actually reasonable.

There might be something in game options to turn on PM notifications. I recall some sort of trouble with getting PM's for some people. I'll be on Novus in 10 hours when I wake up.

Call me when we roll on a PvP server
-t. verd

Hello faggots, anyone online?

i'll hop on in a bit, pm me in 30ish minutes, gotta make my character too and see how this novus in sklotopolis works.

I am

I'm on, pm me. Same name as usual.

I joined up with Blitz in his settlement, are we going to ever join up with you guys in Kattegat? Just making a large cart and some stuff now.

News update:
4chan nigglets founded a deed in a weird tri-valley pit called "The Brohole". It's a fitting name once you see the location as gay as it sounds.
I'm still in Honeywell for the time being since they pulled enough guys to feel like they could make a deed.

It's very close to Honeywell. Coords are 2560, 1880.

Hey faggots, I feel asleep earlier. Anyone still on?

Guess I'm building a comfy hermit home by my self.

I'll hop on and see, pm me, I probably can't invite you to our small village as i'm not the leader.

I would if I knew what your name was famalam.

playing with normalfags was a mistake

Brosmouth #1

Blitz if you can give me ability to invite others to the village.

Check the id, first post.
Reminder Wurm steam key is 50 cents USD on g2a website. Anyone online right now? Coords for village settlement are 905 / 1164, south of Kattegat I believe.

youtu.be/or3Duffb5qE
youtu.be/WXjFM4gZpCw

I might join you niggers. Haven't played Wurm in years. Definitely going the hermit route though. Do you have to pay for deeds on Novus?

you get a 10x9 deed with 2 spirit guards for free

no surprise the paid normalfag server fags are cucks

90 tiles? Shit I've lived on less, that's plenty. Especially with all the new storage options and multi-level buildings.

Lvl 50 blacksmiths weren't giving the miner the highest ql picks they could? Wow. You need a new town. Take the miner with you.

I was a miner in Online and the town smiths always made sure I had at least 2 high ql picks, but generally there were 5+. Only the smiths themselves had better tools.

What's the server IP? I don't feel like switching out of offline mode.

Dakin here from that pic. I'd probably play again if it looked promising.

Was there ever a better Holla Forums settlement?

Nope

On some level I would like to just pack my shit and leave. The miner is part of the founding group so he wouldn't leave with me.
Apart from a couple shitstains I've come to really like everyone else in town and get along with them well and have come to know some things personally about a few of them. They're all really friendly, just not efficient.
It feels like I'm using the internet when I was 12 again. Just making random friends online.

Next time I play, I want to form a solid partnership made of a dedicated miner + 2-3 smiths working from the same shop.

New Broleans. I don't regret holocausting that fag neighbor's rare trees one bit.

Hey bud. New Broleans was my first Wurm experience. Good to see at least 1 other made it all this way.

Check it out, I found some old saved pics I never knew I had.

Fucking normalfags.

Its actually 11X11 I believe.

Fuck these dumb normalfags, lets make a small village of Anons only.

That's some new age album cover right there.

If any of you faggots are online right now, pm me, Beenis

The main issue I have with playing again is the likely risk that all my progress will be lost forever at the drop of a hat. I suggest we take a while to find a good server hosted by someone else. I see lots of upside with this:

1. enemy factions already established and active, the uphill battle will provide needed challenge

2. choosing a server with a history of being online and stable will be great instead of taking a chance with a new server/owner

To get these things, will require owning it in my opinion, but at this point I don't think that's too much to ask of people considering it was just on sale.

Jesus man.
Every time I play I get as far as building a house and get so sick of FUCKING MAKING PLANKS that I just can't go on.

Those were some good times.

All it'll take is one admin getting offended for everyone to lose everything. I think what these guys are doing right now is fine, let the new folks try out the game and let the old timers wait until next year when some user hosts their own server so the cycle can begin again.

Yeah the newfags need to actually play this game now because it takes a while to get used to (controls are strange).

That's the problem, hosting our own server and building a city with nothing else on the server is pointless without other real factions. There aren't enough of us to fight inside Holla Forums, and sorta silly anyways since we all use the same thread.

I'm going to play soon tonight. Ask me your ingame name if you want to join our settlement, its just me and Blitz. (Sklotopolis server -> Novus portal) Getting a third in a bit. I'm gunna be the blacksmith and possibly raise some mining. All stats start at 20 by the way.

Are you starting a new settlement or how far along are you? All Anons who are scattered all over the place should join together.

The last server that went up apparantly did quite well with regards to that. It had factions from different sites and lasted quite a while. Probably would've lasted longer if the admin didn't decide to switch it to epic curve and instantly kill the progression but it was still a good effort and at the very least the people in charge weren't drowning in SJW propaganda.

Blitz's settlement has been here for a whole 2 days just about now. Coords are in my previous post, use the world map and see where it is. Here's a pic of what we got. A mine, carts for us, good iron and gold supply. Just use the livemap or pinpoint our settlement, Wall Street on the Novus map link in OP.

Forgot image.

Alright faggot I'm coming to ur base. I have upmost quality copper at my current base's mine if any of you fuckers want to come back and mine it at some time.

I can just teleport you to the village via invite by the way.

I've got tons of shit here that I want to move first (250 planks, 100+ stone brick, etc)

Wew didn't realize how far away it was. Can I teleport my cart or stuff over there some how?

Unfortunately not. Only your body and inventory. Best pack your body full of stuff. We can make bricks easily (well, not with this mine, you'll see how awful the entrance is)

How's the dirt layer?

Pretty good I guess? user was saying you can stack more than 100 dirt as a pile on a tile. Maybe 1,000, I don't know the limit. If that answers your question.

Well fam if you're on pm me in game.
-t Beenis

No, how much do you have to dig to hit rock? After last sever I have no desire to play around with a 10 deep dirt layer again.

The dirt layer refers to how much dirt there is above the stone layer. If the dirt layer is thin then it means you'll have to constantly shave off dirt from large swathes of land to be able to do any meaningful landscaping, probably a lot of surface mining too. The dirt layer is part of the server settings so however much dirt you can dig on a single corner in a naturally large flat-ish area of land is going to be close to the actual value server-wide. Somewhere in the region of 20-30 is enough to work with comfortably. More than that is great, less than that and it can start getting frustrating.

It's annoyingly thick. 40-60 dirts deep in most places.

Okay, well the mine is about 60 height below the nearest dirt tile, which is a pretty steep slope. If that gives you an idea, and we are at the coast line, almost water level. So maybe 60 height to get to rock, or about 70 for water level.

Nearly perfect. Been a long time since I played on a map with a proper dirt layer, might hop on tomorrow.

I still need an invite my man.

My first experience was Fenpenny's wild ride, in which about 50 anons followed this Fenpenny dude trying to find the promised land after the fall of Brotopia, ending with us all falling down a hill covered in thorn bushes. Later, I joined the Holla Forumsillage and when that failed I moved to New Broleans.

Honestly that sums Wurm up really well. I really do like meeting and trading with people, even the normalfags. I get why you want to stay, hopefully that miner gets some love now.

Honestly I think he has the right idea: most anons never stay long and you're left holding up this giant fucking ghost town on your own. It sucks. (Granted I am talking from experience with halfchan from years ago)

I actually run a small legit server for my friends, but I've never tried anything bigger than that. I have no idea what kind of hardware I'd actually need. I'm currently running a 20-player serb on a $5/month VPS (that also runs voice chat) and that works ok, but it's already using ~40% of the 2gb ram there. Not sure how much that will be affected by player counts, buildings, farm animals, etc….. there aren't really any resources on this either, people haven't been very forthcoming about the server requirements on the Wurm forums.

Fucking christ best mod ever

Does Wurm's compass line up with the live map? Because those coords are East of Kattegat going by the map.

I think he fucked up, pic related is our village. I'm certain because we have that massive dock going into the lake.

you guys are aware the server is still up right?

don't build a FUCKING wooden house then you fucking waifus fag

My ingame name is Kitrpa, but im a complete noob, just bought the game. Would love to understand this game, looks fun

Kitrap*

Its confusing at first but you get used to it after a day or two. Pretty fun, if you're autistic.

So how do i find you guys?

Is there PVP yet
What's the point of this autistic shit if you can't be a viking raider and plunder someone else's shit

PM one of us and you can get an invite to village (and teleport here).
I tried PMing you but it says you're offline (or you got the name wrong).

I've finally got time and I want to give this game a go.
How do I get into the game? do I watch tutorials? play singleplayer for a while or just join in and bombard my surroundings with questions?

first step is getting a large cart, pressing N will let you search for things and see how they are made
pressing B brings up the crafting interface, you can also do things from the right-click menu
spend some time and do the in game tutorial to familiarize yourself with the interface

Combine reading the wiki, and asking fellow anons in the Holla Forumsillage you want to join of course.

sorry for your loss user

Did he delete characters too? I read the page and it says something about deleting after a certain period of inactivity but I'm not sure if it's only about settlements. If not I think I still have 150 gold in the bank on there.

What I recommend newfags do is go make a small hermit settlement (you get a free 11X11 claim). Chop some trees down, craft some shit, flatten some dirt, and then finally build a large cart.
Once you know how to build a large cart you pretty much know the basics of the game. Then abandon your hermit camp and join some village. Our user village has 3 people currently, pretty comfy.
You will have to teleport to the new village so you can only take the stuff you can carry in your inventory. Don't worry about wasting the free 11X11 deed, you can craft another one out of wood.

can you dm me my ingame is Perun

I PM'd you fgit.

You don't have to teleport, but it takes like an hour to get there from spawn.

no clue, I read it as they delete inactive accounts

an hour in a cart

he's a russian dentist or some shit apparently
i'll never understand
70 channeling soon friends. once i get some enchanter fuel going I can hook up Wallstreet and Brohole with enchanted pickaxes and some other choice tools like a small anvil

Hey at least he left your deed intact for a while. The town and cathedral deed literally got deleted so they could rob it blind after months of repressed rage from being stomped in HoTA.

Good times.

Yes, yes… Funnel their resources to us :^)

I know
the deed was in my alts name and probably one of the reasons why it stayed up long after the town and cathedral got shoah'd

also this image is a mod archive with some handy shit, read the readme inside

I cant pm the posted names here, there always off it says pls pm me Kitrap im on right now

I'll message ya. Been busy lately.

On a side note, I can see why the population for users fell off for this non pirate version of Wurm. I looked at Hohenbrauhausen again, and it really was a nice bit of hard work. Yet it only lasted for at most 2 months, but it didn't help when everyone could get to 90 skill easy.

i heard a "gling" sound ingame but i cant see an extra message tab

I did as you guys said and now the game3 wont start

post error message

There is no error message i press play steam says its running for 2 seconds and then it just shuts it down without a message, im reinstalling right now its only like 3 gb so wont take long

well actually maybe it takes some time i have a 50k internet but it only downloads with 1mb/s

you can just verify game integrity and it'll download only the needed file

Its too late nromaly it downloads with 6mb per sek anyway but somehow my internet connection wants to piss me off right now.

Holy shit, how's that eben factor with water levels?

Bear-Kun got culturally enriched by a troll.

I updated the archive just now

Fuck that casual shit

>.t

Only cuckchanner here is you.

You're the only one here complaining about it not being grindy enough for you.

Have you even played the game?

Yes and probably way longer than you.

Also being grinder doesn't make a game harder it just makes it less fun

The game is about grinding, deal with it faggot

You seem to be the one having trouble coming to terms here. You can go jack around on whatever 1x server you like.

And you can go to any normalfag server where there is no real achievement and the game is just about having a social circlejerk. Not an argument. Try to refute the premise that the game is not about grinding. You can't. fuck off back to cuckchan.

I get it, you don't play video games and your vagina is sore. I don't see much of a debate here.

There is no debate, you're just crying because not everyone are casual like you that want the game to be a social circlejerk experience

>>>/cuckchan/

What kind of experience is the game """supposed""" to give you then?

Well for one, it should actually take some time and effort to advance skills, so there is an element of scarcity and high-level skills and equipment are actually valuable.

whos got highest mining

Don't bother with the faggot, just a drama queen that would shit things up anyway.

who's assblasted now

Likely the faggot that keeps showing up in a thread for something they supposedly want nothing to do with.

Beenis you autistic faggot type /vinvite borkbork
also answer your fuckin pms

that is one fancy buttplug

Why are there police lights on it
why does it make siren noises
are slavic police so poor that they have to stick jury rigged police light buttplugs in their ass and moon out the window in order to get people to pull over

what is the purpose here

Hey guys I'm from the OG group from brohan that died first.

Is this server on the latest version? I'd like to play with the new client.

Official server, Sklotopolis, join the Novus portal when you get on. Then send a name and we'll invite you to the village.

sklotopolis.freeforums.net/thread/2584/first-slaying-event-11

be there
or be square

ah, so this is the doopnigger life

Wew to the guy who PMed me an hour ago, sorry didn't see the tab.

PM back, i forgot your name

Same, I had to log off and lost the PM.
Mine is Beenis.

Hey lads can I get an invite? My name is Wingwinder

I can imagine that feel. I wanted to play this game forever and then got it for 1 dollerydoo.
I was going to buy a couple extra keys in case some faggot missed the sale. There might be one still going on.

you can still get it on instant-gaming.com for a dollar

Guys someone seems to have stolen around 200kg of iron lumps from the forge.
Did anybody move them last night or something? Quality ranged from around 25-35.
Forge isn't on claim so someone from outside could have grabbed it.

OP move the forge onto claim you fag.

g2a.com has keys for wurm unlimited at 50 cents USD still. And to the guy who said we're missing 200kg iron, it might be in a crate somewhere, but we can get 200 easily again.

Is there a limit to how many you can buy? If you're going to make an online payment anyway you might as well throw a couple extra keys into your cart and give them away in the future.

Don't know. You buy individual keys, so you might have to individually get each one.

The iron was in the storage shelf, i'm puttting it in the forge.

Are you sure thats not the old iron? If its low quality its not the ones from last night.

I used to play WO and that reminds me of this one dick head who one of my villagers said was his irl friend, so I invited him in. I was gone for a day. I got back and the fucker had used over 200kg of iron, at least a thousand bricks, had cut down all our special harvest trees, killed our breeding horses for food (despite having food available 24/7), and then had the gall to tell me we needed more iron. I put him and the villager who invited him on KOS and catapulted their off-deed houses.

Where do faggots this stupid come from? And why do some people make friends with them and never try to stop their faggotry?

If we wanted to grind our dicks off playing with beta males like you, we'd go play Online like the other grindfags.

It is done.

Disgusting spineless slimes.

wyrdo
im sorry i never fully appreciated the full depths of your autism now that i'm thinking about how many arrows you made and how many you got enchanted. god damn.

Stop making these threads. The game is shit. Stop it. Stop your shit threads. Good god, why do you do this? The dream has died multiple times. There is no personal reward for playing this. There is no fun. It's time to stop. Knock it off.

that's a brass buttplug attached to a fucking heat sink
I think this is meant to siphon heat from your body

Hey fam I was using a fucking compass to navigate that had a 10 second settling time for almost a week.

if any gay nerds want to peddle goods through my village's merchant stall going up later today you're welcome to do so.
I'm taking a 10% cut from the villagers until they've paid off the money i fronted to get the merchant contract
i'll take a 5% cut from other nigs

today there's a halloween event
bunch of jack o' lanterns in new hope awarding 1s or sleep powder.

Wew its snowing. Did someone shoah my building plans or something? They were gone when I woke up this morning.

I was going to ride all the way to starter town to sell my shit. Do the merchants have finite money that runs out if you sell too much shit?

The merchants are all dried up. There's no kingdoms and thus no upkeep for the merchants to have money. I imagine they had a little bit of starter money that could dried out the very first day through people selling random shit to them.
You sell to players only.

As for building plans they disappear after like 24 hours if you do nothing with them.

sup yore
if you're covering vyn enchants i'll go fo for healing

sounds good
in dire need of a weaponsmith more than anything, and a leatherworker. dedicated chainsmith, platesmith, even shield smith would be welcome. weirdly enough statuettes and pendulums seems to get traction here too so jewelsmithing is welcome.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AKN1anY_VW_dsmV9YxsqIyPn5ShZFEGM6SZOaq6x_zE/edit#gid=0

heres this village's weak ass job sheet

I'm doing plate smithing fgit-kun.

yeah but you aint in my village nigga

I find myself involuntarily wringing my hands and spinning things.

You're the faggot who bought that pick? I was eyeing it but didn't have the shekels on hand to get it, so I leave to get it from the town token and the pick was gone when I got back.
I ended up buying the q90 shovel you faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iNEKjOpyK0

someone has harvested all the crops without replanting them and it doesn't look like it has been deposited in the food storage bin

auto sorting threw me off, it might have been deposited

Get a serb out in the high seas so i can help lead you once more to glory goym

Reminder to not mine the mine floors you fucks, or this is your future.

Quit naming this Mongolian finger painting forum in the village chat you autists, GMs can read it.

Old pics

can i you be an ebin mage with a huge library full of magic books and enchant stuff for your faction with fuckoff powerful magic?
can you help give your town germany tier quality production and make neighbors so assblasted that you're exporting goods they couldn't hope to match that they attack you?

can you tailor cute dresses and other clothes with lots of pretty decoration?

Lads I made it to this altar last night. Still don't know which god to pick though.

if you just care about passive boosts, these are what each god grants

for spells, vynora has enchantments and utility, magranon has combat spells, and fo has healing

How to get settlement:
1. create alt
2. invite alt to village
3. leave village
4. make deed on alt
5. give citizens of wallstreet permissions

Pine season has started. I scouted around for a pine biome around base but couldn't find one yet.

Awolf brudda if you're browsing
I need some recipes to fill up nutrition and to a lesser extent CCFP at a good rate

my current chef is some girl with a cocktail of mental handicaps who insists on making ONLY full house pizzas thereby decimating the fucking village stock of vegetables
I need to talk her into making something that isn't a fucking meme food

Its comfy spring time already lads. I just learned that you can be a priest in this server without any penalties.

awolf always made cookies from olives, try those

no, you can be a priest
sort of
yes
not really
not really
some what

Cool, I fucked around for a bit and I might fire up the game again later today. If anyone gives a shit, my name was Stripe at Brosmouth but became Pinwheel in the later villages. Still is.
I might ask for an invite to Wallstreet later if that's where some other anons are. Or is there another settlement people want to recruit me to?

One day the Wall of Israel shall once again defend the goym.

I hit 80 channeling faggots (highest on server as far as I know). Wallstreet niggas can send me 3 tools they want me to enchant. IGN Hoyt

Just to clarify I mean 3 tools between the village not 3 tools for each villager there before you try and turbojew me

But for now,because my predecessor is probably being held in a german prison, due to hate speech spoken once he crashed his car into that asshole that came out of nowhere,i leave the cooking recipes he left me.
wurmfood.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1DQbF_4LLSv6laQc3Q5ZLq89OJ4EM7BkeYI2WGy8NB5g/edit#gid=0

My basketball American

Lads I think this village is already JUST'd. These fags aren't logging on anymore. Might have to join a normalfag village after all.

I am here. I am watching. Soon I shall return, my brothers.

Guys in Wallstreet, who is still interested in playing? If its ogre I'll have to join the biggest happy merchant in the game at normalfag village.

Get a serb in the promised lands and i'll join you faggots

The fuck is a serb?
Why hasn't anybody created a 8ch-wide pvp server where different boards compete against each other with alliances and shit?
There could be a set end time so it gets reset periodically (maybe a few months or every year) to give everyone a fresh start again.

Think about it, all these fags with different ideologies can make villages (Holla Forums, Holla Forums, libertarian, etc). Of course set it to x5 action timer so it doesn't take forever to do shit since its going to reset every season.

Nobody would stick around unless you made it some grand event and shilled it on every board and even then the game is too autistic for most obviously, but whatever.

Hell we could even do all over 8ch against reddit or cuck chan.

So, no client-side mods seem to be loading for me. I unpack this into the WurmLancher folder, run the .bat, it says all good and I launch Wurm, but no live map or compassfix.
Anyone know what the issue is?

stop being an avatar fag you nigger

Thanks for the help anyway, my man.

(3)

Maybe try removing the mod folder again, run the batch. I didn't do that method from the picture, I downloaded the batch form the Wurm forum, ran the batch, then downloaded each mod individually - improve improve, compass, action mod, map, etc. Good to see you back, you haven't played since a year ago in Broschwitz. Give me your ingame name once you enter Novus i'll invite you to Wall Strasse. Also says your name hasn't been made in the server yet.

Well, I downloaded everything from the ground up and it's still the same. Everything worked last time I played Wurm too. Not sure what it could be.
I should say I'm not actually Kreiger. I just posted a pic of him, I didn't see that he actually posted in this thread already. Different ID might've given it away.

Beenis if you're around, get on. 4 of us are migrating from Honeywell to a much nicer town.

That literally happened a couple of months before this thread was made. You missed out on the wild ride user, now you'll have to wait with the rest of us until it starts up again next year.

4 of us as in you and 3 normalfags? Sure I guess I'll join you guys since Wallstreet has become inactive.

I was completely unaware until yesterday.

where'd you nerds go
i've been trying to figure out how to get the game open without it appearing on steam

a town called Nilfheim
PM me in-game in about an hour or so

is there still an 8ch server?
is there any need for programmers?

No server. It stopped months ago, like 5 months ago, where we migrated to a cuckchan server who hosted and it was 8ch vs the half cucks, which is still up but is dead. The server now is an official one called Sklotopolis, but it is pretty much dead for us at this point unless we can get people to play this weekend. Our village is Wall Street there and is going along very nicely.

If you want to make an 8ch server, there have been 2 or 3 different people already this year that have either made a pirate server or attempted to make one, which was fun and had great population but died after a month or two. Doubtful those programmers/server owners will attempt one again for a while.

So why did the wall street denizens abandon our comfortable village for Nilfheim, my farm and house are going to be thrown into the wind, along with my dreams. Oy vey, I am like a wandering jew with no stable home, because you kvetchers keep swapping lands.

Kek who are you? I saw noone on for 3 days straight so I figured you guys all fucked off.

Does it matter which pirate we download?

Yea, if you are planning to pay with us on Sklotopolis->Novus you need the steam version, its only 70 cents. I won't play today or tomorrow probably.

you spicy madman
had a good giggle

BEENIS FUCKING WON A SCALE SET IN THE RAFFLE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND THEY JUST REMOVED HIM

Praise be to Kek. Do I still get the scale set or were the GMs too salty to gibsmedats?

I dunno dude we're all a little confused. Are you banned? Libertus didn't even remove you from village so I dunno what's up.
They just called your number and said "removed" so I guess you don't get it

BONED
O
N
E
D

search wurm keys fgit, theres several websites selling for less than 1 shekel

If I'm not banned I'm heading back to troll.

Do any of these websites allow me to use funds from my steam wallet?

This Takah guy seems pretty rustled.

Here's my dream map if we ever get an 8ch server again. If anyone wants to modify it, there's some room to type suggestions on the side. You can also add land masses and labels to the map if you're so inclined.

The best map is one that is completely hidden from everyone so autists can explore and draw their own ye olde maps.

this tbh

Only good if the map is finely crafted with well placed monster spawners, believable geography etc… It's stupid to chart randomly generated boringness.

Unfortunately the only way that works is if there's a dedicated admin who won't spoil shit or simply tell his CHOSEN FEW where all the important shit is. Good luck finding someone who wants to be a dedicated admin that won't join any factions in this autism simulator though.

Honestly if I were admin I'd have more fun not playing. I'd add monsters, switch things up, spawn rare shit where it wasn't before, create deepest lore. Just generally create a challenge and good reasons to explore around.

If I ran the map I posted, I'd have the best ore and loot drops be in the center contested zone. If possible I'd prevent towers being built in it, but that's not likely possible.

Hoyt you faggot keep me posted ITT about upcoming GM events.

Too much autism, nobody would use the dedicated kingdom shitting streets. Everyone just fights where the towns are. You're also missing Japari Park.

Oh and before I forget last for let it die.