Xenoblade chronicles 2

Coming out December any thoughts?

I'm legit curious on Holla Forums's thoughts on this and if it's going to be censored to hell and back like Fates.

Almost forgot about this one, and it seems devoid of a marketing budget, haven't heard or seen it from gamestores, jewtube shilling ads and ect.

Yes.
Switch emulator when?

Now that you mention it I've barely seen this game get marketed.

Went to the game shop, and saw the Nintendo section having more elaborate shit for Fire Emblem Warriors. But they still got time to fucking shill this before the Holidays, but I really doubt it.

I hope it's a good game, I'm a sucker for comfy exploration and I liked the previous Xenoblade games. I am worried about localisation cancer though, but since I'm pretty sure NoE is doing it we should be OK. They did the first one and it was fine.
Also that sword has really nice tits and hips.

Wait did Masatsugu Saitō design her?

the first one looks weird.

The blades are designed by different artists.

I don't mind random kemono in games if it isn't being sexualized and pushed on you, but that model just looks like trash. The niggress looks fine. Nips don't do niggers anyways, just tanned/burnt women. The boob jiggle was a nice touch and gives me hope for the other girls in the game.

Still pretty excited for this game. I'm on the edge of my seat waiting for any censorship news, and I'm mega excited to play it, but there's just no way in hell I'm buying a Switch for it. It's quite troubling.

Has potential. Lewdness in games isn't a positive point in itself. But in today's climate it signifies that devs are doing what they want and give less or zero fucks to censors. And that s a good sign.
Funny how the industry went from being desensitized to boner bait and used to generally look down on lewdness as a means of attracting horny teens, to lewdness becoming a sign of non-conformism and adamant developer integrity towards the original vision of its product.

NoE is doing the localization and looking at all the promo material, trailer and the collectors edition, I don't think the game is getting censored. that said we don't know how memed up the localization is.

yes

some years, hopefully not too long, I dun wanna buy another console

I'm worried still.

It'll probably be good.

It looks like shit, especially the main character.
I wish they would have finished xenobladeX instead.
XCX had so much going for it, especially the mecha and the rest of the story, now XC2 looks generic and whack as fuck.

Usually NoE don't use NoA's localization because of the current meme they insert. See Triforce Heroes.

So expect hijabs and white genocide?

any news about the translation? or are they keeping all that shit quiet?

I haven't heard much here said NoE is doing it but my faith is low.

Against niggers, white genocide AND memes?

How good is NoE's track record?

They turned most of the white and asian characters from a girl's game into niggers.

Proof?

NoE's track record is miles better than NoA's even with the few fuckups they're also guilty of over the years.

It was one of those Style Savvy games or something I think.

I have a feeling they might pull something.

So far it looks like another decent game to add to the list of switch games worth a damn, that list being:
-Super Bomberman R
-SMT V?

I'm an avid Style Savvy fan, and they only turned one non-black main character black.

Most of the blacking happened to the random girls that don't matter and you can shoo out of your shop without issue.

It's possible. But I still have at least a little faith in NoE with regards to Xenoblade compared to NoA. I suppose we'll see soon enough.

Only time will tell

Are you a woman

I like the heroine, but shota is shit.

are you a cockloving faggot piece of shit?

I 100% it will continue the monadology themes of blade 1 and x

Cheeky cat laughing at shota.

This and it being a simultaneous release gives me some hope that they won't have as much leeway to go off the rails with the localization.

Meh, looks alright.

I enjoyed the first Xenoblade, though I found it to be massively overrated.

And I was thoroughly disappointed by X, making my WiiU purchase feel like a mistake, as little came out after it that validated the console.

I wouldn't buy a Switch just for 2, especially preLaunch without proper info on how deep and thorough the game is. So far, Switch fails my 5 game rule, with only 1 maybe 2 games out for it that seem worth it, so, I'm not interested in X2. Also, it's a single player game, so I miss out on nothing by waiting to play it at endgen.

Nintendo already screwed me hard with the Wii and WiiU. And not falling for their bullshit promises a 3rd time.

one can only hope

Hi Mark

I just want to polish my BLADE in the hotsprings scene user.

I just want to pet the cat

inb4 the cat is a trap

Why the fuck was this one asked to be used?
I don't mind it all that much but it seems autistic to lock the other thread about this.

it must've went under the radar, how odd that I didn't notice that

Is the shota straight and is the furry furry?

She ain't fuzzy enough

Perhaps he's referring to the legitimate furries in the game? There's two of them that I know of.

Oh, is that all?

If they're already legitimate then why would he need to ask?

(checked)
He's a furry. They are not known for their intelligence.

Nah furries wouldn't care how feral something is.

inb4 the cat's dick is bigger than yours

I was going to page 14 save rave this thread but you did it for me

I'm looking forward to Xenoblade 2. I'm just hoping that the tacotaku interview with the Xenoblade 2 directer was just fake news and/or like the time the PlayStation Lifestyle website interview the Senran Kagura ceator where it seems like he was going to censor the game series for mass appeal but later the creator of said series he meant that he will comply to any rating boards if there any content that will make the rating boards triggered.

NoE did the the first Xenoblade and from my memory there wasn't any meme dialogue in the game only a few non-meme name changes here and there.

The best localizations are the ones that create the memes, not copy them from everything else. Xenoblade 1 created memes without having to steal anything else. Xenoblade X just took memes from current year and threw them because current year plus.

Like what? Give me on example.

Reyn's entire character.

Mostly battle quips. "Now it's Reyn time!" and all it's variants, "Wot a buncha jokas!", "Ah'm really feelin' it!", etc. Similar case as how Tales has been with artes (some passives like "sharing is caring" in Xillia are also popular). In such cases, the writer/translator/editor/voice actors aren't deliberately setting out to meme, leaving what potentially becomes one at the playerbase's discretion, and happens organically, which is how a meme ought to work. In contrast, tossing in existing memes that stick out from the rest of the script (usually an issue particular with western translators/editors, though on occasion the original Japanese scripts will meme as well) is fucking cancer.

Interesting. How come other western translators/editors/(((localizors))) can't follow NoE's work on Xenoblade 1 or try to avoid putting memes in the game?

Cause they hate people enjoying these games.

Censored and no Japanese audio is my guess.

The only winning move is not to buy.

Or learn Japanese…

Every time I do something piracy related that loli lass from Xilia is in my mind.

All this new info going around and nobody's bothered to post any of it?

Usually NoE don't use NoA's localization because of the current meme they insert. See Triforce Heroes.

I can't read nip, but what the fuck is up with all these guest designed characters on the japanese twitter? I'm really confused.

What, you're only just now learning about rare Blades and Japan Time?

Not really following this game closely, only found out about it because I follow Kunihiko Tanaka on twitter. But I think I get the gist of it now.

But where the loli at?

I don't care enough about this game to actively seek shit out to share. I'll see what it's like when it's out. As far as information is concerned all I'm working on is what's posted in these threads. I'm not going to get myself worked up over nothing.