Its Rape Time!

What are some games that feature rape as a game mechanic or major element to the story?

What games would be improved if rape mechanics were implemented? Hard Mode: where inclusion of rape has an actual mechanical benefit outside of just including it for those who are rape fetishists. Example: Military strategy games should give you the option to encourage your troops to rape conquered enemy cities with moral boosts for your army and negatives to your enemies.

Fuck off to plebbit Neofags

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE102967.html
loverslab.com/
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2062190
ferdorgera.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/paohu-edition.html
kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-mods/warwolf/
store.steampowered.com/app/723090/Meltys_Quest/
mgnet.me/cQSicIA
s13.downloadani.me:182/d/r34z67mwafcvawjyytf5zvnycwznq2uv65s2mfkbtrcqw62aviyueuyy/PriznaThePuppeteer.rar
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Rance

Imagine how torn up this character would actually get in that situation.

Kill yourself

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE102967.html
You get powerups by being raped by monster girls.

Rance uses rape for justice as well as for fun. He truly is the hero gaming needs but the one we need but not the hero we deserve.

Dickplomacy is a thing.

Ew. Why would you want to rape that when you could rape a demon loli?

Are there any lewd mods for Mounted Maid Whorebrand?

Garry's Mod.

I don't know off hand, but if there aren't there really should be.

Best transtions between positions ever and the girls have a look between anime and reality, btw, those characters are so well made that are still being used in illusion games.

Its really a shame that high res texture mods or just a fucking exe allowing 4k resolutions didnt exist, till today the bonus disk is censored…

Half-Life was initially planned to feature a psychosexual alien which would rape Gordon Freeman to death.

Not quite sure, although that kind of fits withing X4 and Grand Strategy games right?

At least post some candy dolls.

gabe newell's always been a bit of a pretentious jew, hasn't he?

Not even Japan is allowed to make AAA rape based titles anymore.

Real armies in the past and present use it as a legitimate tactic to demoralize an enemy. It's every bit as much a part of war as is killing. Its actually a little weird how realistic war games try to be while totally ignoring some of the other horrible shit that wars include (rape/genocide/enslaving enemies) because you know killing people is fine but we can't talk about rape or let people simulate killing minorities.

Some kike or leftist wrote the article on the wiki, so just go change it to fix that utter shit.

The SexLab framework for Skyrim has a whole bunch of mods centered around rape and sexual slavery.
You can catch bandits, rape them silly, train them to be hucows, and then sell them or their milk. Or, you can play as a female who is at risk of getting raped by pretty much everything that moves, and can get captured and enslaved while you watch her struggle. If you make her a prostitute she might also get raped by her clients, once in a while.

I'd say it's sad times for rape games… But with the burgeoning indie market and VR waifus on the horizon… We might be entering a golden age of Rape Games.

Fun fact, dark eldars are rapists and slaneesh troops are monster girls, literally, 40k universe is filled with rape.

Links?

I liked rapelay for the realism and art, already posted here: i dont like rape, but i also dont like kill and i play shooters.

Ah mods. Taking such a shitty game and turning it into some thing amazing.

Slaneesh is /d/ embodied.

loverslab.com/

Don't expect it to be easy to set up or run without crashes, though.

According to /d/, fun fact, dark eldars have probably more faggots than slaneesh and they are pleasure based, a monmusu quest attack is halal for females, maybe the heteros after months of orgies are exposed to faggotry, but once they are corrupted, not before, it isnt rape like dark faggots do.

Dude, already dowloaded a 400+ mod pack torrent, of course i am not expecting stability, the only problem is the stupid amount of "contrast", low lights and dark filters ruining the game.

Btw thanks.

Rance isnt the hero we need
hes the hero we deserve

tbh Rance is literally the antithesis to feminism and cuckshit in games

In fact you get raped more times that you do the raping.

Musumaker. Classical eroge that got an HD rerelease with redone scenes and all new content not too long ago. The premise of the game is that you're in charge of an orphanage that's actually just a front for prostitution, and you can be as brutal or as kind as you want. It's even possible to beat the game without making your girls do anything sexual with other guys and just having them pour drinks for customers working as hostesses, on the other hand, you can beat, rape, and abuse them, and force them to do S&M gangbangs. You set each girls schedule and raise her stats kind of like Princess Maker, and you have to raise money to make scheduled debt payments at certain intervals.

DELETE THIS!

Almost forgot I had that game installed. Those abuse scenes look like a serious boner killer though.

upload a mega link and share with fellow anons?
im having to download it in sections and ill have to patch it myself at this rate

I don't have that HD version user was talking about.

RapeLay.

And anyway there's already a torrent.
sukebei.pantsu.cat/view/2062190

Rance is GOATEST vydya main character of all time

They're entirely optional and the game has multiple endings, including waifu endings that require you to keep the girls pure.

Forget rape, what are some games that allow me to have a loving relationship?
Other than those 2hu text-based games

coo, downloadan

And here I thought this was going to be a perfectly vanilla family man simulator like princess trainer. Fuck you user.

WHY, WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM JAPAN

How about a Western game like Towergirls? towercuck says that it isn't rape if you're letting your m'lady enjoy herself.

Dude, this is some legit pedo shit.
I don't mean like how Unterbalch or what ever the fuck that game was called was one, this isn't simple lolicon, this is heavily emphasizing the whole child abuse aspect.

fuck off goon

My favorite character in those games was the talking sword, I always forget his name.

Could you post what you're referencing? I haven't watched SP in years.

Rance doesn't fuck them to death though.

I see where you are coming from but ultimately they are just drawings. The people who fap to gore and abuse are a bunch degenerates who are only one step away from cuckoldry as far as fetish tiers go.

in that bit Demon King is that pink haired girl there
but yes in one Rance game you literally have to conquer the entire world plus the Demon realm killing every bad guy in the world, recruiting every beta moralfag as your underling whom you abuse constantly and raping every cute girl in existence be they human or not
theres a scene in Rance 6 where theres this demon bitch being all pouty so he he just chucks his magic sword at her, it impales her and he wont take it out until she sucks him off

The people who get off to guro are just as mentally deranged and they're almost always women.
I know a furry chick who drew guro, she had a few screws loose to say the least.

Now, I'm usually one to agree that someone can be a lolicon and not a pedophile because drawings of characters are fantasy and not real people. But this connection is odd to witness.

Chaos the Darksword
a gropey rapey motherfucker in his own right

just to tears/orgasm/until they learn their place

That's not what I was implying, but it ultimately doesn't matter, it's just some obscure eroge at the end of the day.

That's what so great about him, he's a sword with a sex drive.

awww shit son. We gonna get the pedo shit thread dereailer stuff going on?

inb4 "it's just drawings"

ok go

Red Orchestra 2

Too late sucka

My mistake.

an orgy with a sword sounds like a fucking awful idea

Holy shit why didn't I hear about this masterpiece before

See

How the fuck does that work?

I think the story goes he was a hero thousands of years who was with a stereotypical rpg party previously who defeated the demon lord and they each individually made a wish
but he was the rogue/thief character
both him and the heroine who was the more stereotypical heroine moralfag made a wish for the power to slay all the demons and they both got turned into magic swords

Kek. Does it come with puke encrusted twats, or is that DLC?

that one is OLD, too bad it never got translated and using auto translate tools makes me want to kill myself

That's why you learn Japanese, バカ

Yes… I like every thing about this.

This is why games doesn't have better evil choices. Most people too pussy and gets triggered

Any fighting game with women.

Fuck off goons

user pls

What did they mean by this?

You know, you might be onto something here.

You might enjoy Illusion's 2002's Battle Raper

All female cast. Damage taken removes clothing. Grapple and super moves are sexual.

You need to kill yourself goon

Does raping game journalists careers count?

There is some high quality texture mods, but they look absolutely horrible. I tried some. It doesn't cover the entire body and alters the look of the girls too much.

Also, the girls that are being used are off shoots of the Rapelay girls with different names. Different voice actresses too.

As for the bonus disc, what do you mean by till today? Someone decided to uncensor it?

Thank you for understanding.

When did your rape fetish awaken? I tragically can't even remember what tempered it now.

I just know girls and women struggling as their clean, orderly clothes get poetically forcibly disheveled or even ripped off until they can't help but enjoy and submit to primal urges is one of the hottest fucking things ever.

First time I had sex. The realization that only politeness is keeping you from fucking people whenever you see them is pretty awesome.

Sorry not everyone is as much of a deviant as you are, at least you know there are others like you in the world so you aren't alone

Psycho bitch Christian ex-gf enjoyed the idea of her loli princess character getting raped and harmed all the time.

She gave me the loli fetish too, even though she supposedly was against loli/cp.

And, you know, not wanting to go to jail so Bubba can rape you.

You just kill them afterwards.

Rance rapes, yes, but he "loves" women, in his own special way. He hates it when women get harmed or killed, he says it's cruel and that kind of violence should not be allowed, but only because all women should get to taste his Hyper Weapon.

if you wanted more lolis you could've just asked you know

Rance, definitely rance. Audacious, heartwarming adventure and rapturous sex fiendery. Epic scope, colorful characters, and better gameplan than most of the steam top sellers.

I sometimes wish I'd never played because everything else seems like cuckshit now.

a bunch or random lolis or are they based on a cartoon? they seem familiar

pls be bait

hey the idea wasn't scrapped at all, he's been applying it on steam and valve itself :^)

if you dont live like Rance you are a cuck
hes Conan the Barbarian with a sense of humour and a creative streak

You must not be an amerifat

Rance is best videogame hero.

i would just kms honestly

Pick one.

Its not like it takes brains or brawn to operate a firearm. Even a brain dead bimbo can squeeze off a few rounds if you're not lucky.

You drastically overestimate women.

Honestly, femininity stands in the way of self defense. A woman can only devote her time into honing one thing: either self defense, or her femininity.
A woman with a look worth raping won't have time to devote for self defense. That is, unless your rape target standard is incredibly low, like mudslime or nigger low.

what the fuck
not ok

this is true. Ok fellow anons, disregards my objections.

Well her femininity is a form of self defense. By being desirable she increases her chances of protection by a competent male.

I know bitches be crazy, but, what?

The last two are a bad end. Granted I had like no idea what was going on.

that is how you know for sure that new civ is dead

sick… didn't they find out really recently that some orphanage charity was actually doing stuff like this?

Don't hide the ugly side: sex scenes sometimes clip his dick through their bodies sideways. Looks yucky like hell.

I don't remember anything exact but I'd be more surprised if something like that had never happened.

According to Steam, if I like Arma 3, I'll like Shower with your Dad.

You cheeky bastard, 5-star post.

Doesn't count if you're doing it for a Sept-Terrion.

You people are a bunch of lightweights. Those last 2 pics aren't even that bad

プリズナの人形使い was pretty good as you could turn characters into rape tanks. While they are busy distracting the monsters with all their holes, your other characters can take their time beating the shit out of em.

Its kinda funny in a way

DLC filled games rape the one who actually buys them

Oh, Japan. What a wonderful place.

Gods damn it, anons, don't make me think about nature.

Capitalism Hoes?

And they call healers the fags.

They don't. Women don't have the upper body strength or spatial awareness to use firearms with comparable skill.

The point is guns require the least upper body strength and spatial awareness out of any weapon.

We are not talking about a protracted fire fight between large groups. Where averages like this would matter. We are talking about shooting a nigger at point blank.

Ever thought about nuns before? They can't have an abortion if they get pregnant without abandoning their faith.

That game is out on steam now. How the hell did they manage to pull that off? Aren't they catching a fuckton of fire for that?

bumping thread for visibility and to trigger neofag rapefugees

Holy shit are you serious? Do you have a link?

guys I'm a nigger and cannot find any translation for this one, any clues?

There is no translation you nigger

Enjoy Google Translate™. Use tor (and enjoy your captchas), if you don't want the man™ to know about your predilection for preteen girls.

What he said, but use a credit card to sign up for the Google translation API. In the contract google is explicitly forbidden from recording any content that you send it to be translated via API. Not Free™ but if you're not paying for it you're the product.

A fucking shame, at least a 1080p exe? 16x AA isnt the same.
The family is perfect and credible, maybe the best thing from illusion.
Untill one year ago, nope.

Btw, Thief 2 has a lot of maps, but Biko 3 not, why?

Perfect sense to me, she is against lolis.

If you arent into futa, yeah, disgusting, but everything else is decent as fuck, even the endings.

Steam, this is why people is complaining about resolution, we arent talking about win 98 anymore.

Nobody is posting Biko 3, basically thief 2 with rape and not even Garret can stay close to the girls.

Perhaps not a game strictly speaking as its its a VN but from what I remember its breddy gud.

Basically you play as teacher that rapes and deflowers various students and coworkers then corrupts them into joining his harem.

I'm almost as disappointed in you as your parents, user.

now I have to play this game.

Are there any games with girl on girl rape?

I'm glad that ancient OC of mine gets used.

I still had fun with it but come on. If Biko 4 ever comes out, they need to step up:
>at least one hidden voyuer scene per level instead of one per character

Doctor a best girl. Spy and miko are good too. Waitress is boring. Miko tentacle rape best evil end

Reminder that only subhumans have the instinct to rape because thats the only way they breed

I love you user

So Musumaker is Comet Pizza simulator where I can be a massive kike and beat the fuck out of lolis and pimp them out to the Podestas? Then nearly kill them?

And I thought Recettear was the jew simulator.

Like I said. Psycho bitch Christian ex. She loved it when my character took her loli character and tortured her and raped her, tearing her hymen and making her bleed. Stuff like that, even though she claims to be against it in real life. She was begging me for that when she was horny.

Lying bitch had double standards. She was harassing people on deviantart as well for having risque loli drawings (no nudes, but revealing clothing), which are fine according to deviantart rules. Saying stuff she will get them banned, etc.

Also had certain obsessions with certain fictional characters.

What is the Clinton Foundation

I agree but don't gatecrash other threads.

That makes it kind of mean to rape them.

If you're a nigger.

They wanted to turn 14 year old boys gay.

Warwolf, but its not implemented well, since its done by a CYKA BLYAT.

ferdorgera.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/paohu-edition.html
kirmiziperfect.com/mount-blade-warband-mods/warwolf/

Grab warwolf on the steam workshop, then grab the ~350mb file from the website and overwrite the mod's folder as it describes.

Try not to cringe too much, it does some other stuff really well like implementing bigger armies and commands

.>>13652253
Oh shit, I had no idea this had been translated. Bless whatever faggot went through the trouble of it

I DONT LIKE EM PUTTING NPCS IN THE VIDYA THAT TURN THE FREAKYS 14yo's GAY

Great timeline. Wonderful.

I'm not ok with this.

LIBERATION TIME COMRADES

Since everyone else is just rattling off hentai, i'll give an actual game with undertones of rape, and heavily implied game over implied rape ends. I think one of the game bad endings involves you staying with the dude who raped you and becoming pregnant as well.

It's a good thing we have you here to think about the PR user.

Put me in the screenshot, too.

Probably that real men like to get fucked to death by alien cock, you bigot

whats the game name? i tried reverse search and found nothing

It says it right in the image you retard.

i don't know how to moon runes

me an intellectual

Rape: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the rapetrain Enterprise. Its 5-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to violate new life and new civilizations, to boldly rape where no man has raped before.

Weak!

Fuck the pathetic retarded femishits and death to all of the illiterate cucks and hags that don't even know the difference between prepubescents and adolescents.

I'm interested.

It ensures the biological success of both you and the nun.

They were trying to tap the same magic that made the Alien movies great.

store.steampowered.com/app/723090/Meltys_Quest/

So I'll aks this question again.

What game is based around male character raping females but also going into loving relationship with them as well as just generally caring and taking care of them? I just want a bit heavier maledom but with romance still being present, where the whole "rape" thing is just about dominating the girl and the more far reaching psychological consequences aren't that serious or are not present at all.

Games where rape is just a facade would be nice too.

Fuck off degenerate

Play this game.

I was thinking about this acutally. Do you maybe have a magnet user?

Can't wait for the sequel.

Got a torrent?

You think that's bad? I'm also into handholding

Support your fellow smut providers.

Suck it nerd!

MAGNET TO SHITTY RPGMAKER VIDCON
mgnet.me/cQSicIA

Gotta pass on that.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:E645270233F1E496C749A049FA5E4E942CDD8D33&dn=%5BRPG%5D+Meltys+Quest+v1.01c+%5BEnglish-Uncen%5D+%2F+%E3%80%90%E3%82%AE%E3%83%A3%E3%83%AB%E5%A7%ABRPG%E3%80%91+%E3%83%A1%E3%83%AB%E3%83%86%E3%82%A3%E3%82%B9%E3%83%BB%E3%82%AF%E3%82%A8%E3%82%B9%E3%83%88&tr=http%3A%2F%2Fanidex.moe%3A6969%2Fannounce

fundamentally rape is boring in a video game (excluding the sexual element) simply because there's no challenge whatsoever. You are in charge, if she runs, slap her, etc. etc. it's just a bit pointless really. Speaking outside of H-games, of course.

Well, what biko 4 needs is a powerfull level creator tool.

He isnt garret or snake, not even a normal person.
This is why we need mods, maps. Remember, 128mbs of ram with dat 3d.

Show me a thief enemy that do that 180° jump because you are at 5 meters.

Islam is a religion, not a race.

The first silent hill was about a girl that is running from his dad with benefits, just check her drawings.

>>>/hgg/129318
These games are also full of rape.

Stop spoiling that scene everytime the game is mentioned, idiots.

Crusader Kings.

Isn't that just theft?

That looks like shit though.

What game is that?
If it's Illusion's, why are they still trying to chase the realistic art style? It looks ugly as fuck.

This is what you get for turning this into nintendo board.

Careful, user

He did it with love!

There is nowhere to fall lower than this.
We are already a halfchan.

IS THIS CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
The Cuckchan fears the loli

is there a reliable dl for this?

Uh
huh

>spoiler
Shit i just met one at a comic-con she peddles it too and unsurprisingly, barely anyone buys it, so i kinda feel bad for her and bought 2 of her 'normal' posters
Her art is wack though, looks abit like Ryōko Kui's artstyle and she's a qt
sage for blogpost

I remember that i has obscure alchemy references in there too, and something about being reborn in another woman's womb or something

Fine, i'll do it

Fuck's wrong with you people?

I should really play Rance sometime. Best Rance to start with?

More please.

I'd say Sengoku Rance but that is getting an official translation soon, so start with Rance 6 until then.

Half tempted to get a physical copy from MangaGamer

I heard the slime is the best girl.

My first sexual partner was a natural dom in bed and didn't realize it until we started doing it. She would force me to do whatever she said until she was satisfied, including allowing her to tie me up and then she would ride me, sometimes for more than an hour at a time without break. It was enjoyable at the time since I was a virgin but I'm pretty sure the experience fucked me up.

They wanted to gross out 14 year old boys with the gay.

Prizna the Puppeteer
s13.downloadani.me:182/d/r34z67mwafcvawjyytf5zvnycwznq2uv65s2mfkbtrcqw62aviyueuyy/PriznaThePuppeteer.rar