Play game as teenager

What's her name Holla Forums?

Your sister.

video games have only gotten easier for me as I've gotten older

I feel like this is true for a lot of games for me
Sometimes I can't help but feel that's not the case for certain games though, like fighting games for some reason

Dropped in from cuckchan, I take it?

Life

underrated comment

Well shit.

I don't understand, either. I'm struggling to beat KH2 Seph currently.

None because I'm not a retard

Opposite for me user sorry. I guess I remember being better at Smash when I was younger?

Hand-to-eye co-ordination allegedly goes to hell after 20-25. But if you keep in practice it'd be fine.

Use reflect on his orb bullshit, keep Elixirs on your quick-bar for healing after "Descend Fallen Angel" (1HP, no MP). That attack can be stopped if you make him flinch (damage + bonuses to staggering you get via combo finishers) but it needs to be a hell of a lot.
Long combos aren't always the best, shorter combos mean combo finishers hit sooner.
Combo finishers are the only thing that kills a boss- magic (even on it's first cast) counts as a combo finisher (or the first hit of a limit break attack).
Finally, if you still struggle, use the Gullwings Keyblade, get down to critical HP, and grind on enemies then. Easiest place to do this is on top of pride rock with all the little yellow birds (at some point in the World That Never Was- hust before the final boss maybe?) and magnet as they won't get a hit on you, and if they do it'll do jack shit. You can use the same technique in the final world- but you've got to dodge your enemies.

Age of Mythology…. What's happened to me. Am i just old?

Nothing gets harder, as because you get older you realise you just have to push the right button at the right time, it's not rocket science.

KH1 got harder because the controls are objectively dogshit and you just got used to playing games that don't have that problem.

I used to be very good at mega man X4 and up, but recently played thru X4 as Zero on my Saturn and found out I got worse over time. Sort of just took a lot of re-learning but, honestly, I prefer it this way. Felt very fresh. I started playing more reflex intensive games than what I played as a kid, and now I've been having a lot of fun getting good at these games.

Getting old is its own unique and satisfying challenge with games.

Amen brother
in a weird way for me at least, it's why i still feel alive

Pretty much.

HAHA GREAT THOUGHT PROVOKING ONE WORD POST FELLOW CHANNER LET ME SHARE MY BEST MEME FACE XD

It's actually easier though.

Same I was also put in the Special ed classes even though later Math ended up being one of my best subjects in high school.
If one kid isn't exactly the same as all the others the school just assumes they're retarded.

2D Sanic

Wii sports - tennis

I don't remember having trouble with this part at all as a kid, but I ragequit as an adult.

Samantha, but how did you know OP?

SSB64. Couldn't even beat link without wasting a life as Kirby of all characters.

You too, huh?

Games I sucked at as a teenager I breeze through as an adult. Maybe you're just out of practice because you spend all day working and worrying about life.

I could never get past that stage as a kid but now I go through the game like it's nothing.

Also to add to stuff like this, a lot of games you played on CRT monitors back in the day but now everyone plugs in to a LCD monitor and upscaling adds significant input delay which makes games drastically harder.

Rugrats for the PSX
I can't handle the shitty controls now

Go back to whatever shithole you came from OP

I must be playing it differently or something.

Jesus fucking Christ.

WHEN JEWS WALK AWAY

I can't, for the life of me, play through any Pokemon game or similar on an emulator without abusing the turbo button nowadays. My attention span has evidently gotten shorter over time.

>>>/reddit/

My dick