Webm thread

Hey, comrades, i remember someone was making a torrent with all the webms, i am sorry to being late to the party, but since we have 0 webm threads currently, can we at least start one, and get that torrent link if possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

thepiratebay.org/search/leftypol
youtube.com/watch?v=VUlaGXDeSik
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

thepiratebay.org/search/leftypol

Anyone got that webm of North Korean anti-American consumerism prop?

It was a super interesting insight into how the rest of the world can see western decadence and excess

This guy is trying to run for PM in the next Canadian election

I can't reee any harder, I wish porky would fuck off

This made me cringe so much.

bump.

Wall time.

Retarded tankie.

bump

I feel envious of the people who died in 1919 or so. For a while there, it must really have seemed like the end of capitalism was upon us.

Well, rejoice, because we get to enjoy the same thing, only as farce

I hope you like MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMES faggot

This is gold

also this

also also this

reminder that we won

that was a wild ride

Im not flooding fuck you

whoops
why did i even save that shit?
have a gondola to make up for it

Its not left related but it seems like a good disgust webm

Here is muh incentive debunk webm

i gotta download that torrent of leftypol webms so i have more to dump

anyway that's it from me for now, have a few thinly related ones

Goddamn that third one is too much

hahaha no

that last one is absolutely fucking insane, holy shit

Gonna need updated ones for May

alright, back and with some golden oldies

Are you sure about the title for the second video? I think i remember seeing it titled as footage from the Donbass region.

i assumed it was Syria, you could be right

i think that's it but i'll doublecheck

there we go, you're welcome

According to this here it's Ukraine in case you're interested
youtube.com/watch?v=VUlaGXDeSik

KIA too, that sucks

Why'd you care for them?

dying's pretty horrible, so i've heard

Why waste sympathy for anyone picking up a gun? I'm not being edgy here and say i don't care that people die, but be realistic, if one is willing to become a combatant, it's to be expected that they might die, as they also are out there to kill others themself.

i don't see what's provocative about noting that it sucks to die. it's gruesome and final. in that respect, all are equal in death. nothing more, nothing less.

how many layers of ideology is this fuck?

it's gonna happen again. the donald will fuck up royally.

It would have been reasonable to believe the future was communist or at least social democratic until the 80's.

I made this edit, original animation by sickanimation

post it whenever Holla Forums comes by

source please on the right one comrade

Bump

implying trump will have any effect on capitalism

jesus.Nobody should indoctrinate their kid like that.This is cringy and and sad .

Do you ever wonder if Pol Pot was right?

I think you have to consider the value of the "choice" on offer to them when making that judgement.

For a hypothetical example, if your choices are "Starve" or "Become a soldier", it's not really fair to say you accepted the risk of dying, because your alternative was dying for definite. You never had a real choice on the table.

(The same being true more broadly of employment under capitalism, although welfare slightly confounds things. One of the reasons Ancaps are so irritating. "But you CHOSE to go down the coal mines without any safety equipment.")

every child on this earth is indoctrinated in some ideology or another. may as well make it a good one

Sometimes.

This is 90% of being an ancom

Fresh OC

holy shit a capitalist being semi-honest about how evil they are.

What's that first video from, the 1991 Soviet Coup?

Fuck his mother, Jesus fucking Christ. What a garbage human being. Fuck, I am triggered.

It is people like comrade Chichek who warms my heart. Like, I'm on the verge of tears, bruh ;____;
sauce on that vid?

lol on that second one

Comrade Zozan also warms my heart :')

I think that's combat footage of the YPG in Kobane. You can see coalition airstrikes on Daesh landing insanely close to them.
One fighter, under the reddit handle "pkk1978", stated that Kobane was like a modern day Stalingrad. The siege of Raqqa will be much more crazy, though.

Does anybody know the context of the first webm, and the sources for the music and footage in the second?