Nasuverse / Fate general

Aka poorly disguised fate/go thread. Come shitpost and eventually get into extremely drawn out autistic rants about EMIYA or why Gilgamesh's alignment makes sense. Halloween event is still going. Cu Chalain Prototype confirmed for best 3 star servant to grail because I said so.

Other urls found in this thread:

fate-go.us/gudao/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NtTeo1hG7zaTpQrVHOyKDnA6NXnEq2187oLFd7jI8lo/htmlview?sle=true#
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20151125.php#nav
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrKlUkxrtsyrmUd2zPoRdGZcPbKfIUW3b58Yd6MQDTI/edit?usp=sharing
fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1106_gudaguda_honnoji/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

JP was here.

NA is a loser.

At least we can read our kusoge

So you're here for the skinner boxes?

I don't know why I'm here.

I have a few reasons.

Hollow Ataraxia was pretty great.

ABSOLUTE MADNESS ENHANCEMENT
I'm loving the constant Buster chains.

user…

Most of FHA was written by guest authors.

Mahoyo is the best thing Nasu's ever written and Tsukihime is a Kizuato ripoff.

Oh yeah, there's this too.

Best Rin never-ever.

Fuck man, all of the F/GO chapters from Camelot onwards have had such amazing CGs.

Hell, even Agartha has good CGs, even if the story itself is absolutely bullshit and makes zero sense.

It is taking forever to grind for those orange crystals. I can't wait for the December event so I can buy them and have the strongest Proto Cu Chalain in NA.

Is there an estimate on when Gilgamesh is available again? I got Kintoki and Tamamo+Arturia day one and I'd like to test my luck against Goldie since I don't have any gold Archers.
Also fuck this candle grind.

Holy shit, I'm having enough trouble getting 3 to ascend Asterios.

Jalter when?

Just unlocked pic related, why does she keep saying butt-chicken?

Quality taste

I hear you. I am not going to bother grinding for lancer monuments, just the dragon reverse scale and Elizabeth. Candles are too much of a pain and I get plenty of lancer monuments just grinding on lancer day for lancer gems.

But I use the 30 AP quest for candles and a support with maid in Hallowee plus my own, and sometimes I get 30 candles. I don't think it is worth the grind when I can go for many more pumpkins or bats. Lancer monuments are easy to get anyway, and we will soon be able to buy more in the December event if I recall right.

Is anyone autistic enough to pay any attention to the times? I'm too lazy to do the time zone conversion from utc so I just check fate go every few hours and do a pumpkin quest if I see one.

Which event is sure 5*? guda guda, christmas?

Well that is pretty damn hot.

2hu collab when

New years has a guaranteed 5 star hatchery. You can only pull it once and it costs paid quartz to do so.

There will be another on the anniversary as well leading to two chances per year of getting a guaranteed 5 star if you choose to pay for it

New years:
The Summon can only be used once and guarantees one of the following Super Super Rare 5★ Servants. The minimum purchase for this is the 42 Quartz + 23 Bonus which costs 4,800 Yen which equates to about 40 USD.

Artoria Pendragon (Saber)
Mordred (Saber)
Atilla (Saber)
Okita (Saber)
Tamamo no Mae (Caster)
El Melloi II (Caster)
Vlad the 3rd (Berserker)
Francis Drake (Rider)
Artemis & Orion (Archer)
Jack the Ripper (Assassin)
Jeanne D'Arc (Ruler)

And which one you get is a random crapshoot.

Here is the other one:
FGO SummerFes 2016 ~1st Anniversary~ Lucky Bag Summoning Campaign

Duration : July 30, 2016 00:00 ~ August 7, 2016 23:59 JST

One player can only do a single PAID 30 Saintquartz.png Grand Summon once for one of two parts of the Summoning Campaign. At least one 5★ Servant from the listed ones will be summoned for each part.
There are two parts to this campaign which you can only pick one of:
Part 1 : 3 Knights + EXTRA
Part 2 : 4 Horsemen

Artoria Pendragon
Attila
Mordred
Orion
Nikola Tesla
Arjuna
Karna
Artoria Pendragon (Lancer)
Jeanne d'Arc

Or:
Francis Drake
Medb
Ramesses II
Jack the Ripper
Zhuge Liang (Lord El-Melloi II)
Tamamo no Mae
Xuanzang
Vlad III
Nightingale
Cu Chulainn (Alter)

But personally I would skip this new years and wait 6 months or a year. Next new years will offer you one set from seven summoning sets with much more interesting heroes than the starter set

2017_New_Year_Lucky_Bag_Summoning_Campaign

Goddamn that whole chapter was a emotional roller coaster for everyone involved

Babylonia is proof of why this sort of shit:

Is a damn meme.

fug

Jeanne D'alter fucking when?

Nasuverse has gone to shit.

Any any anime/series/game that a person watches only because it has cute grills is clear prof of the shittines of product AND the person in question.

Should I grail bluethighsman?

Yeah, or graille me

Sumanai pls go

He's at least worth levelling for his buff later

I wish we would get a new mystic code already. White one is best because of the evade, brown one I don't like.

For a second, I thought I made this thread as it looks like an OP I would write out. Maybe we should designate a proper OP? Also post friendcodes.

You can borrow my Cu, he's pretty stronk. Though my EMIYA autism is strongest. Hell, the past three OPs have all warned about it.

Might as well throw myself up here as well.

My Cu is even stronger because he was the originator. You know how Gilgamesh's weapons are stronger because he was the originator.

Here is my team btw.

If we're doing this, my Liz is the stronkest.

what's up with his back

fate-go.us/gudao/

Does this mean what i think it means?

Guda guda when

Hee is a crippled hero

No friend code I'm afraid, I'm full up on friends and they seem to log in pretty regularly so I'm not going to delete them until they lax.

It's not the best team, but it's mine. I haven't seen a grailed Lance yet so there's that.

Finally, Guda Guda soon. I need those fucking gears, claws and crystals.

Also, here's my team in case anyone wants to use this merry band of shitters.

That's funny, I haven't seen any ebin mlg vids with Proto-Cu.

Pro-Cu is a cool nigga

What's this I hear about gears from GudaGuda event?
My EMIYA is tingling.

Weak.
lmao

I was actually hoping they'd push back the GudaGuda event, because the next months are already full of bait banners as it is, without throwing in slapstick Saber.

what are they baiting with?

Jesus Christ how horrifying.

I'm figuring that we'll see the banners for these three within this year.

Getting a boner from Jack doesn't make me a lolicon, does it?

Don't do this to me.

You can wait for Jack to come back for Valentine's day.
And if you're a Nerofag like me that means double the chance of getting a 5 star I want

Yes it does. Though all of the "burn jack on site" normalfags always make me laugh

Yes, yes it does.

Daily reminder why spending money on mobashit is a bad idea, especially with FGO's ultra jewish gacha rates. Although the guaranteed 5* gachas might be a decent investment if you're willing to give money to the japanese jew

If you were gunning for more than one of these three, you're fucked. Okita and Scathach are also limited so you're double fucked.

Again just delay Jack the Ripper for her February banner on Valentine's day if you want her and the other's that bad. It at least buys you two more months.

Also, Scathach is probably available on Valentines again.

Are you aware that in order to do the guaranteed roll it only counts the purchase quartz not the bonus one's you get on top? Thus you have to do the one to get 42 quartz as opposed to the 25 in order to get enough for the roll?

No she's not.

You don't even understand, user.

I remember back when this shit was 40 quartz a roll.
NA will never understand true jewry.

Shit, you're right. Was thinking of New Years, which doesn't give you a lot of hope.

At least you get a guaranteed 5* from this kikery, and it's one roll only. How many guaranteed 5* paid rolls has JP gotten so far, like 4?

On one hand, we get 3 quartz per roll very early. On the other hand, we don't get the loads of apologems JP had from the server blowing up every day.

Yeah 4. Each New Year and each anniversary

Suffering.

Also, wanting to build a crit team and have 90 quartz already saved up. Should I spend on
Kind of feeling indecisive. I probably won't roll at all for Okita, since I have Artoria and don't really need a Saber(even if she is better). The rest of Scathach's banner is kind of meh and while getting an anti-Divine top tier Lancer could be nice, I doubt I will get either. With Jack, I'm afraid of the fact that active crit teams tend to be less effective, though Jack is pretty awesome all things considered.

Thoughts?

The reason Scathach is considered the best Lancer is because she gets a guaranteed stun. Most other stuns in the game have a chance of failing, her stun doesn't. The clutch utility it provides is amazing. In addition, while it seems like her toolkit is niche. Most enemies bosses in the game have divine or undead trait, so she's incredibly good almost all bosses. However, you already have access to second best Lancer in the game Cu and it's much easier to max out his NP.

Meanwhile, Jack is the best Assassin in the game and no one else comes close to filling the niche she's in. You could say that Cursed Arm Hassan does, but that's like comparing Hans to Merlin. She's great at generating stars has the best stats out of any Assasin, and really good abilities. Her only problem being that devs thought it would be funnier to put Merlin in the game as well as 2040 to make it so using quick cards is possibly the least efficient way of generating critical stars. Of course Merlin won't show up for a year.

Okita is just Saber class star generator and Jack does her job better. If you already have a good Saber she's really not worth it.

Okay, Scathach is sounding pretty good. Gonna try getting one or two 2030 as well. I tend to run low starweight teams anyhow, so having 10-20 stars should be enough for the crit-striker when I'm not going for a brave chain. And having a Master-Apprentice duo sounds like it could be fun in a team where I need lots of Lancers.

Thanks.

Yes? The only one who may possibly be better all around is King Hassan but King Hassan acts like a Berserker while not getting the benefits of one.

Why can't we put special classes into every class support? I really want to keep Tamamo Cat and Kiyohime and Jeanne on my support list.

Because the reason the support classes exist is to help filter results while also forcing you to make decisions about what of your party is the most desirable. It would be bloated extremely easily by extra classes once the Avengers hit where each one is incredibly useful. Right now we have Shielder and Ruler. Eventually we need to deal with Alter Ego, Avenger, and Moon Cancer on top of that.

Yeah, I could see that.

We'll get a special extra-slot in addition to the all-slot we already have later on. I wish we get all the QoL additions soon, I want better animations for F/sn servants and that fukken extra-slot.

Posting supports with the CEs before the event.

Finally, my grinding is over. Now I can move to 20AP to grind for the crystals.

At least you can still grind the Jeannes. It's tougher and you need a good Berserker to have an easy time, but it's still doable at least

Not to mention there is King Hassan, the odd-case Buster Assassin that has high-defense and an excellent guts skill that can make him outlast most opponents. Plus his quick and extra provide alot of hits, with the Arts providing 3 hits.

King Hassan isn't good at being an Assassin and the 10% damage reduction hurts him severely. King Hassan has a terrible case of wrong class going on where his entire build is not suited to his class damage deduction or it's passives. He's great at clearing up mobs but rolling for a limited servant who's good at mob clearing isn't very amazing.

I remember him doing a pretty good job against one of the demon pillars and against one of those multi-hp bar servant bosses.

Time to farm for 4 more then :^)

King Hassan was a perfect match-up against the Demon Pillar in Agartha, and can practically solo the thing. Being a 5* Servant, he is definitely a good servant; he's just not an amazing Servant. If you can get him some critical stars, his Buster Crits deal mad damage. His problem is, he's not that great compared to other 5* Servants. Still, he looks badass as fuck and has Jouji as a VA - two things that, in combination, make him pretty desirable.

Scathach is the best Lancer primarily because the Lancer class is absolutely the most useless one in the game. There are few cases of Archer bosses but a lot of Saber bosses, making the class as a whole generally just a worse Saber.

As a 5* Servant, Scat is still pretty good, especially with her self-buffs to damage and extremely high damage. And as stated, Cu is probably the second best in the game - particularly with Grails - because his skill-kit makes him one of the most durable Servants in the game. If you play him right, you can easily get two extra rounds of Brave Chains out after the rest of the party has been wiped, which is a great asset - especially as a backline for stall battles.

Now, the thing with Lancers - They're the most useless class, but they still have some uses. Namely, if you're going for Neutral damage or dealing with Berserkers, they can do very well. When dealing with Neutral situations, it's nice to have a very resilient Servant - and that's where Cu's skillset, once again, lends itself very well to the class "niche".

Jack is without debate the best Asssasin in the game and anyone who says otherwise is actually insane.

I'm not saying he's bad by any means but one of his passives, his NP and his third skill involve instakills which do not work on bosses with 500% instakill resistance. That's 3 parts of his toolkit plucked right out at the start. He does have the best battle continuation and he can probably do amazing things given the situation, but if we're comparing servants who can solo bosses, King Hassan is worse then a bond CE Heracles on that front. If we're comparing servants for what they give to the team, King Hassan enjoys criticals I guess and he can sort of produce his own but Gilgamesh can do that better. He doesn't have a mad enhancement skill so even if he is a buster god with 50% performance boost on his third skill. he's missing 20% of a Berserker's buster set up just by being in the wrong class. And he's missing 6~12% of his madness enhancement boost from being a Berserker on top of that. And he's missing 50% bonus damage against anything that isn't Caster Granted this makes him more survivable but this doesn't mean that in a team comp he is not objectively doing a Berserker's job less efficiently most of the time. If he was in Saber class Hassan would be one of the best servants in the entire game. He would rival Jeanne Alter and Cu Alter for best buster god slot. But he isn't and he doesn't.

Lancers are terrible but Scathach is the only servant in the entire game with a guaranteed stun. The utility on that is amazing.

What ascension materials does the halloween princess need? Need to grab them before the event ends

The twinkle candy in the shop you dumbass. It tells you in game what she needs and the shop even says what it is.

… Fuck. Why do 2 of my top 3 desired waifus have to be Lancers

The true way of playing is getting your waifus/husbandos regardless of how good they are. Aim for the stars, user.

Is that all she needs for all her ascensions?

Yes

Heracles does remain as king in terms of Buster Berserkers, but what do you mean by missing 20% of a berserker's buster setup? I know about the missing madness enhancement, unless you mean another boost like Divinity? Or possibly skills that you can activate in combat or is it another passive bonus that the game doesn't immediately state?

I want to get King Hassan regardless because they did a really good job of him overall (character, voice, design), and while he's not the best, he's certainly good. Then again I'm going to grail Altera because of waifu reasons.

I phrased it incorrectly. A Berserker gets a x1.1 correction to his attack every time he deals damage. Any assassin gets a x0.9 correction to his attack, simply for being an Assassin. If King Hassan were a Saber or a Berserker he would get an instant .2 increase in his attack damage. At full level that's a swing of roughly 2000 damage lost just because he's Assassin.

And because he's Assassin and not Berserker he doesn't have to deal with the constant x1.5 multiplier on all damage that he takes, meaning that his Protection from Faith is slightly more useful because if he survives for longer, he gets to use it more.

The flat damage decrease is not that much of a problem too, considering that he has only one hit per Buster card.

Berserker was just one class that's better then Assassin for the role of main damage dealer. Tell me what the downside to Hassan being Saber would be, unless you think he enjoys losing base 2000 damage.
What in the fuck how do you think the base damage multiplier works? You posted two things together that have nothing to do with each other.

That's a shitty name, user.

Shame

So what has a better drop rate for Halloween Princess? Does Vlad or the Orion/Atalante quests have better drop rates? I have most of what I want from the store so wasting the ap on quitting the Orion/Atalante quest won't hurt as much if the drop rate is better than vlad's quest

According to this sheet yeah, the Atlantae one is the better drop rate, with vlad being about a .25% rate, and Atlantae is about an .80% drop rate, give or take a point percentage.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NtTeo1hG7zaTpQrVHOyKDnA6NXnEq2187oLFd7jI8lo/htmlview?sle=true#

It's still hell you're walking into though.

I will persevere and get it. Thanks for the doc link.

Now I need 3 more for last Emiya ascend. Is Salter worth grailing?

I think it's been said several times, grail for love, not for stats, if you like using her and or/she's your waifu, it's a good investment.

That being said her Grail ATK is 12408 and her Grail HP is 14051 with a growth curve of S. With her skills also being relatively cohesive it's not necessarily a bad idea.

I just got my 5th halloween princess so I still need to get two mAIDS. Are the 30AP Guerilla quests the best way to go?

I imagine if you are gunning for a LB maid, Any Guerilla quest is probably going to have a better drop rate and cost 10 less AP than the 40 ap quest much like the Halloween Princess still had the better drop than Vlad.

As far as Ease goes, I'd say wailing on Sumanai-kun is the easier route regardless, but honestly hadn't had any issues with Medea (Then again I have both Drake and Anne and Mary with a friend who waifu'd and grailed Ushi so your mileage may vary)

If I remember correctly, Christmas gives out some Hearts and Yggdrasil Seeds, so you don't need to worry too much about grinding for hearts if you're patient.

Guda Guda also I think has them but I could be wrong

Fuck my life. So fucking done with this event.

You can check what the gold chest dropped before you finish the quest.

That doesn't turn it into a Halloween Princess, though. I've already blown way too much ap into that cunt Atalanta with nothing to show for it. Not even god damn bond points because I have to withdraw.

Someone kill me

The only major question I have is what stage is the most efficient place for candle farming? I got the pumpkins and the bats done, but I still have to cover alot of the candle farming.

20 AP free quests

I'm just too excited to grail someone. In any case, does someone have a rundown on the grail system? How many grails we get, how much to max out a servant, max number of fully grailed servants, etc.

Theoretically infinite because events give grails too so eventually there can be any number. If you question is instead how many grails does the JP server currently have. It's 22 included events you have to complete under a time limit.
It varies wildly. 1 stars and 5 stars take 10 and 5 grails respectively, it varies. When you say "max" it could be dozens of combinations of starred servants. If your question is strictly how many 5 stars can you grail to max at this current moment on the JP server, it's 4.

Grails are for waifus, period. However, if you're a try hard faggot certain servants are better to grail than other's. Worst servants to grail have growth curves that are S, the best one's have a growth curve of Reverse S Use the god damn wiki if you want to know what you're servant is The closer to either of these growth rates your servant is, the worse or better it is to grail. The only other trait that matters is min maxing. Certain servants have extremely tilted stats. A good example would be Jeanne Alter, the servant with the highest attack in the game right now. Even though she is an S curve servant, the fact that her stats are so heavily tilted means it's an option to grail her.

The higher the level, the more grails you need. Mostly you get 5 levels per grail, but once you hit 90 you get 2 levels per grail. The stats grow about 100 per level, so generally getting someone to 90 is the most efficient and 100 is just for pure waifu purposes. Generally, a grailed servant is about as good as a +1* Servant who is ten levels below them. So a 4* at 100 is about as good as a 5* at 90. Roughly speaking.

You get one per every Singularity and then in special events, like in the Halloween so you don't get all too many of them. Assuming you start with three level 90 servants, you might be able to get them all to 100(I haven't checked how many events we're gonna get that they've had already in Japan) but it's really not worth it. 10 levels is like 1000+ Attack and HP which isn't all that much really.

Just put them on your waifu to keep them relevant and usable in whatever team you want to use, you're not gonna make a Servant awesome just with the Grails. Also, like mentioned above in conjunction with King Hassan, certain classes get more oomph out of the grails. Purely in terms of numbers and efficiency, don't grail:
Do grail:

Why?

They get a damage modifier that's something like 0.9x their Attack value, so even though they get higher stats from the grails you're essentially getting less bang for your buck.
Numbers out of my ass, but to demonstrate my point:

Why? I thought grail growth was linear?

Each class has a base damage multiplier. All Assassins have the same, all the Archers have the same. It goes as such.
Caster x.9
Assassin
Archer x.95
Saber x1.0
Shielder
Rider
Moon Cancer
Alter Ego
Lancer x1.05
Berserker x1.1
Ruler
Avenger

This means an Assasin that has the exact same attack stat as a Berserker is hitting 20% lower damage wise or roughly missing 2000 damage before any other multipliers. This is why King Hassan is in the worst class for his type of servant. Objectively.

So, was the 50 AP Elizabeth free quest supposed to be hard? I mean, it says "rec level 80" and you get a Crystallized Lore from it.

Went in with my level 80 Saber, a level 40 D'eon(who did literally nothing; didn't even get hit once) and a support level 80 Saber and beat the shit out of that loud lizard in less than 15 rounds.

Hard in that most people don't have servants maxed in every class as of yet. The power creep starts slowly ramping up as time goes by until we get to multiple health bar enemies where even those with class advantages will begin to get shit on.

I only had a 60 D'eon, a 50 Caesar, a 53 Sumanai and a support 70 Nero and I got by the skin of my teeth with Sumanai and Nero being the last ones standing. Dragon Slayer fucking destroyed Liz holy shit. I knew Siegfried was useful for something.

I do need to level FSN Cu though, Proto Cu got fucked by Liz taking off PfA right before her NP.

A reason to post this, yay!

Fucking Cu's gotten me out of so many tight spots, i swear i'll get him to lvl 100.

You're talking about the phone game, right? How is it?
I wanted to play it because saber a qt but the shitty flash tier animation really turned me off. I'd rather just static pics or 5 hand-drawn frames than overlayed moving parts.

I went the mostly-overleveled route of 2 Alteras (81 and 90) and level 60 Tamamo, with Georgios and Sakaki as backup. I'm starting to give Tamamo more credit than I thought, that NP can be rather abusable if you can charge it up fast, which works with the 7 arts card setup.

Fpr NA release, they did get some of the newer animations in, like Waver and Altera, but there are some that still need an update (Carmilla, Cursed Hassan, etc.)

You also have to take into account skills, I mean even with a berserker with a reverse S growth, if their skills are god awful, they may not be that great grails efficiency wise.

Hell the guy everyone keeps posting up videos of grailed Billy the kid to at least 94 and the amount of damage his np does in conjunction with his skills is insane. Billy can solo almost as well as Cu can and that's saying a lot. To be honest I was thinking about Grailling Medea because even though she's a caster and not my Waifu her kit's so good with her NP being relatively spammable that it's almost a shame not to.

tl;dr, always look at the bigger picture and grail what you like using.

I tried the atalante and orion mission to farm halloween princess and I saw on the wiki that the doppelganger mission with jeanne and jeanne alter as the bosses also drop the CE. Anyone know which mission has a higher drop rate for the halloween princess CE? I got 2 gold monuments in Orion/Atalante and 2 gold in double jeanne mission for the same level of ap used so I don't know if this means they have similar drop rates.

Nasu keeps retconning the lewd. He's a faggot.

According to docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1NtTeo1hG7zaTpQrVHOyKDnA6NXnEq2187oLFd7jI8lo/htmlview?sle=true#
The Doppel party has the higher CE drop rate but this data is provided from random strangers so I'm uncertain how reliable it is. Also keep in mind that Jeanne can drop all 7 monuments while Atlanta can only drop 1 so Jeanne may drop more gold chests then Atalanta does.

?

It's hard to get an accurate droprate from the other missions as people aren't farming them as much. People farm the Atlantae one because of how easy she goes down and she's the first one on the last wave with multiple targets making it easier to withdraw. But honestly Doppel+ could have the higher drop rates. We just know at least Lunatic has the better drop than the 30 Ap free quest as well as being 10 ap cheaper

Will the Halloween event happen again? My phone needs repairs and I haven't gotten everything, even though it's just materials and pieces at this point.

I know the whole "semen is magical power" thing isn't mentioned much beyond Stay Night and Hollow Ataraxia but i don't think Nasu has gone as far as outright retconning it yet which is surprising, really.

How stupid are you?

To be fair, I believe in Tsukihime it was said that any bodily fluid (spit, sweat, blood or sperm) could transfer mana, it was just sperm that was the most efficient. Nasu was fine with turning worm slut's sex scenes into her biting Shirou's neck for this reason. So sperm can still be the most efficient way of transferring mana we will just never mention it again

What I mean is, will it be the exact same one again? Or will it be a new one with all new rewards, and the previous ones will be unattainable?

If you looked at the wiki event list you would know the answer, feel free to google and develop as a person so that you can not ask stupid questions in the future.

Didn't he write Fate/Extra as to start the whole series anew?

He wrote Fate/Extra as an alternate universe. It wasn't a reboot they're considered two different timelines and universes with a major divergence occurring after the third Holy Grail war.

I didn't fall for the change meme, but I appreciate your concern. Remember to sage for off-topic, changefag.

Ignorance sure is bliss

I believe I told you to sage when posting off-topic. Follow your own advice and adapt, or else.

AHAHAHA
The first fucking lunatic party I do, I get a fucking halloween princess.

That's Apoc. Extra never had a Fuyuki Holy Grail to begin with.

Are we stuck with 1 grail per storyline update, or is there a way to get them through some means in the lategame? I ask because there are now like, 4 variants of Elizabeth in JP, not even counting Mecha Eli MK II or Carmilla, so there's not enough to go around. Do I stick with my OG Eliza, even though they are all cute?

Also, I got one of those rare monster claws from a limited quest, I can't seem to find it in the charts though.

Extra was quite lewd in it's mana transfer scenes, too bad your character is too autistic to know what was going on.

I think next year we get Brave Elizabeth, so the Caster ver might be this year only.

Well at least I got all the Caster Elizabeths. Thanks.

You get grails per storyline update, and through events, as another user said, there's a total of 22 grails in JP, but theoretically as long as NA still gets JP's updates, and with JP still going, we'll get more grails.

Same. Cu is the greatest there is.

The Third Holy Grail war did occur in Fuyuki in Fate/Extra.

What the fuck did they summon in the Extraverse to nuke all magic and turn the entire world into a plutocratic government in Shirou's lifetime?

DAAs actually. They failed in the Aylesbury ritual.

Every fucking time

Wasn't there one more panel for the first grail war where everyone involved died?

Nah mate, like I said, it was the Dead Apostle Ancestors.

Kill me.

When's the event for her coming out? If they make us wait for 7 million downloads we're going to be here for quite a while

March/April 2018 you piece of shit faggot.

kek
Next year there will be a rerun of Halloween Caster for half the time it was this year, then they will have a new event with Elizabeth Saber immediately afterwards.

Well, he got what he needed, so that's what's important

No no it's gonna be funny, now he doesn't like me because he's a little faggot, so he won't trust me and say something along the lines of "well I don't trust you anymore" and move forward with incorrect information. All because he prefers hearsay to autistically managed wikis.

It's not in mine either; still playing it.

Goddamnit, when am I gonna get mine for fuck's sake. I mean, the closer I get to the end the more I'm just resolving myself to just going "eh fuck it, gonna save the apples for something with tangible benefits" like Christmas. I mean, I only used like 3 so far.

Oh boy; I've finally come to understand just why Waver is considered so good. Did the Tamamo guerilla quest and my normal party was being forced to the rearline fighters. I won, but that dragon really messed my first three Servants up pretty badly and the Tamamo dragged on, even with my Berserkers.

So I changed the order and threw in a level 90 support Waver. Hooooly shit. NP'd the dragon to death and still managed to triple NP Tamamo. Heracles+Waver+Vlad followed by Waver using the stars from Vlad to get his NP up again in one round and debuffing Tamamo to hell with his NP again is just utterly ridiculous.

God damn. I need to get me a Waver.

user, are you okay? You seem upset. Maybe try knitting, it's a relaxing hobby.

Guess I gotta give some to Astolfo

Feel free too. Astolfo's main problem is RNG out the ass and weak stats. If you don't mind gambling each time you use him for him being anywhere from awful at worst and not good at best, it will be a good time. Only servant with more RNG bullshit is Elizabeth Saber but at least all results of that skill are amazing.

60 turns to kill something

Did anyone die during that? It's going to be more fun once you run into marathon bosses.

I see the Japanese are capable of A-grade shitposting as well.

Nips sure know their stuff.

Why is Acht such a fucking retard holy shit
Did the Einzberns ever do anything right?

So I'm stuck doing vlad's mission for the halloween princess CE from now on. I killed both orion and atalante together to check if they dropped gold chests and quickly closed the game before the mission completed. I had been doing this until I saw that both orion and atalante dropped gold chests. I restarted the mission and killed atalante first and saw that it was only a monument and since I knew that orion was dropping a gold chest I killed her too and got another gold monument. Same shit happened with the double jeanne mission and that was my last gold apple mission so wish me luck on my grind for the CE my dudes.

Orion and Jeanne alter have 0 chance of dropping the CE though. You should have been resetting every time you killed Atlante or Jeanne.

Why do you guys want this CE so badly? What is so good about it? I bought everything at the store except lancer monuments and some of the maid in Halloween CE, because I think they suck. I don't think it's worth grinding for 300,000 QP per pumpkin quest now when the dailies give a million QP

Which halloween quests give Chaos Claws? I got one once, but I can't find any info on them.

The guerilla quests with Chimera; they're gone already if you're done all of them.

Halloween Princess(sexy Irisviel CE) gives you a considerable boost to NP damage and lets you start with 50% NP charge. This means that for example if you have Waver, you can start off round fucking 1 with a Noble Phantasm if you have those two things.

Still, I'm not gonna spend any more apples on trying to get it, just my normal AP. It'll come back next year and I can break it then, I suppose.

Nigger, please. You can get enough Dragon's Meridians MAXed if all you're going to do is put it on Waver. This shit is for the Berserkers and Servants of other classes with Single Target NPs.

I only have 80 more candles left to grind then I'm done with this event. Can't wait to get back to grinding EXP Cards instead.
And waiting for GUDA GUDA Honnouji.

You don't put Halloween Princess on Waver, you put it on another Servant and have Waver use his skills on them.

Bah, I don't know why I interpreted it that way.

Easiest access to a NP charge and NP damage 4 star CE. Especially getting one limit broken to max. The chances of rolling 5 copies of Kaleidoscope, Imaginary number, or Black grail are incredibly low and they're some of the best in the game for simple farming. Halloween Princess will be one of the best Generic CEs for a while. However, this only applies when it changes from a 30% and 10% to 50% and 20% boost. Making you have to get exactly one drop to max limit break.

I guess I'll wait until Guda Guda to ascend Cu and Martha.

I'd live with it if I could just get some Horseshoes from Okeanos, my big strong boy Asterios needs his Grails.

Should I remove a whale on my friend's list who grindes himself up way ahead if us when NA server came out, if he hasn't signed in for almost 2 months? My friends list is getting full and I don't need him anymore.

I don't know where i got the info that both had the possibilty to drop the CE but I'm going to kill them, then myself

If he hasn't signed in for 2 months he's probably not coming back. There's always More Whales (and personally the players who utilize grails strangely like grailing good three stars are fewer and far between)

tl;dr, unless that guy has Castle of the storm on his Heracles, drop him, he ain't worth it

Not realising that getting halloween princess was a priority in this event, I spent most of my bats getting cakes for ascension mats.
Which quest is most efficient for getting bats for halloween princesses?

30 ap run for free quests, I do believe both guerilla and party quests are good sources for bats too, but unless you got a copy to drop already you might just be better off waiting til next year

I managed to get a copy to drop before I even knew how useful it was, so there's no problem with that

Ah good then, make sure to also equip The maids in halloween if you have them, or Halloween arrangements, both are great CEs for extra bats

How do I make this useless lizard work in a team comp?

She's nice for Hand farming, and the Crit stars and buster cards make her very much right at home for a standard buster team comp, or crit comp especially.

If all else fails use her as a good AOE NP and mini 2030

>check it: Archer monument
>check it: Halloween Princess
GOLDEN!!
Been running his as my Support Servant since; I will refresh until I see a Kintoki.

She's one of the best AoE Casters we're gonna get in a long while since most of the high tier ones are support NP, so if and when you face three Assassins bring that bitch out and watch shit burn. Also, one of the best critstar skills in the game, along with her other two good skills make her a decent enough support Servant. Pity you can't (iirc) target her Magic Burst on teammates; that would have essentially made her a top-tier support.

She's essentially Shakespeare on steroids.

You can't, it's useful for the same reasons OG Saberfaces have it, to increase their NP

Yeah, remembered right. So Shakespeare has the advantage that he can target his boost, but is inferior in all other aspects.

There we go, I finally bought all 4 of the halloween princesses from the shop, so, with the one I got at random, I now have a max limit broken halloween princess

Good job! Enjoy basically the equivalent of a LB Dragon's Meridian and Dragonkin Essence mixed into one

Everyone, remember that there will be one more guerilla quest with a Crystallized Lore coming up. It will have Siegfired, Hassan, Kiyohime, Medea and Tamamo all in a row.

We're gonna need that Halloween Princess.

It's here!

Time for another Crystallized Lore quest.

>it attacks EMIYA who tanks it
>Tamamo targets EMIYA as well, leaving him with 17HP, 100%NP and a burn status; he's not surviving the next round
That was a lot of fun. Garbage drops, but I got the Lore. This event all things considered was pretty fun, but I'm gonna let those 4 guerilla quests with Tamamo just go because the drops really aren't worth an apple.

Will Boudica ever get a strengthening quest to replace that shitty first ability of hers?
Of course not.

DANNOURAHASSOUTOBI

MOTHERFUCKING TEAMWORK
It felt so fucking satisfying to take a losing battle and turn it around at the very last minute, man, and mainly with moderately raised 3* servants. Ushi and Medusa were the MVPs.
Even now I can feel the smug redman laughing at me from Chaldea for not taking him along because I thought the lancers were going to be troublesome.

Boudica isn't popular enough and wormslutfags have a massive hateboner for her artist right now, so not a chance. I too want her to be useful so goddamn much, user.
The only remotely small chance we have of getting a good Boudica is getting a new one. She could probably fit into the Berserker or Avenger classes as well.

Why? Parvati's art is fine. t. Sakurafag

Shit taste should be a criminal offence.
It just wouldn't be the same.

I finally found out how useful my Tatamae no mae card was when fighting the dragon.

tatamae no mae + mash + Jeanne support = constantly spamming ults and taking no damage while you whittle away the boss's go. Every three turns Tatamae no Mae spams her ult and there's enough healing and team wide defense that no one dies. Once I upgrade her skills to lower her CD she will be even better.

I am sure someone like Waver would be better than Mash, but Mash takes no system slots and is ok, and of course I am not a whale so I don't have all the good 5 star supports. I now now 8 guerilla quests left but I bought everything in the store so maybe I will just let them go. They do give me a good drop rate of evil bones per AP, but they take a while to beat too. much longer than the dailies.

Parvati has a bad case of Boudicaface where you can see it from a mile away not that I really mind because Boudica a qt. She's supposed to be a demi-servant like Waver and Ishtar/Rin so I can see where they're coming from, but I really don't think this was worth harassing the artist until he closes his Twitter and Pixiv accounts.

Aren't there like 3 other incarnations of Sakura already? Why do they have to throw such a bitch fit over a 4th one not being to their liking?

But those one's aren't really Sakura they're just AIs :^)

Crit teams feel so good

He's getting Grailed as soon as I get Mordred to 100.

Looks like I wasn't able to get the halloween princess CE. I got a gold box from Kintoki on the second to last run possible for me before the event ended. Got a gold monument from him and no Ce but Gil also gave me a gold monument as consolation in that same mission. All my other friends on my list apparently got their copy seconds before because they now have the green star on their support list for halloween princess lol.

Cu is the king of solo wrecking. I aim to get him to 90 at the very least along with Heracles and my 100 level EMIYA.

Need to start raising my Ushi; she's a real cutie. But my Medusa has been able to wreck everything so far and I also have a Martha that I need to get up to speed.

Brb, Shuten Doujin-time.

You can still get some next year, so it's not a total loss. Still, I feel for ya.

Compare the standard (1st form) art cards, they're literal traces with no variation. Didn't help that the people who were searching around for parv's dress found a very similar result in a simple google search. It just felt very lazy.

This really. I'm not even a Sakurafag but my first impression of this was they just traced over Boudica and photoshopped Hindu clothes

This isn't a problem of it looks similar. Anything cultural inspired clothing will look similar. It's a rip off of a disney princess inspired Indian wedding dress.

I guess wormslut really is shit.

Was there ever any doubt?

Is sakura supposed to be a deconstruction of a character archetype?

Any news on when fate Go: Part 2 is coming in Japan?

When Epic of Remnant finishes, probably. I remember hearing EoR was supposed to have 4 Singularities in it. So far we've had Shinuku, Agartha, and Shimousa, so there should be one more before Part 2 begins.

I think tamamo cats interlude is busted or something and i got one in the second fight so a total of 4

I fucking wish. I need 6 for vlad and probably more for his last ascend, as well as martha's final ascend.

It's not broken. After the original batch of Interludes, they figured out they're kind of shitty anyway. So they changed all future interludes to have guaranteed drops, and sometimes enemies who don't have the ability to drop something with anyway. Edward Teach's for example has pirate's drop 12 pages overall when no enemy in the game currently is even capable of doing so.

The hilarious part, I didn't even know what dress you were talking about. I literally typed in Google "Hindu Clothes" and got that dress which looks almost exactly like the one Parvati's wearing just a few shades lighter.

That's even worse

At least you get to see the redman get some of his joy and optimism back, even if just for a little while.

Well shit, that's even worse than I thought. It's still not worth harassing the artist to that degree though.
Makes you wonder if something will happen to Type-Moon for ripping off anything related to the mouse.

Those are guaranteed. Some servants have guaranteed mat drops in their interludes. I think the only servants who have those right now are Tamacat and Blackbeard.

Didn't the latest EoR chapter get called out for being a copy of Makai Tenshou?

The Indian dress was just "inspired" by the mouse, not owned by it. There's also the problem that the clothes weren't the only thing that was copied.

So for GUDA GUDA coming up since I lack an EMIYA and will probably be using Okita support, who'd be more useful to level; Benkei or Mephistopheles?

Benkei.

Mephistopheles has a shit NP with no self-boost, a half-assed support skill and no real shining points until he gets his third skill in the future. Benkei has his skill seal from the get go and his taunt+self def up skill from his first ascension which gives him definite use as a support/tank. And while Benkei's NP has pretty shit probability, a full team stun is still a full team stun.

Alrighty sounds good thanks

Jesus why is EMIYA so garbage in this game?

Have you max ascended him so his third skill isn't shit?

Because they didn't know what to make of him; he's generally supposed to be a jack-of-all-trades, as portrayed in other media. He can "do just about anything, but isn't necessarily strong".

So he gets three Arts cards, but kind of bad Arts gain per hit. He gets a Critstar generation skill, but he has fairly low hitcount and only one Quick card. He gets a Buster NP, but only one other Buster card and his self-boost skill is for Arts cards only. And due to that, he doesn't fit in into Arts teams as well. In early promotion material he had an Arts NP, which would make him a way better, but wouldn't have really made him strong.

Statwise, he's nothing special and he's leaning quite heavily into HP so his attack is pretty lackluster. Combined with his Mind's Eye(True), he's pretty tanky but due to the lack of taunt/targetting, you're probably just going to save it until the enemy uses an NP, wasting that three turn Defense Up, most likely.

So he can:
Gil does everything that EMIYA does but better(with the sole exception of tanking, but that's not really a downside considering how much damage Gil can put out)
Atalanta is about as equally meh but she becomes a godsend tertiary Quick-team addition with her strengthening quest
Hell, Kuro and EMIYA Alter both are far better designed than OG EMIYA. If you want to use him, try Memories of the Lunar Sea; double his critgen alongside Clairvoyance for an UBW turn and you have guaranteed 50+ stars and use the Arts buff simultaneously with Magecraft. He got memed as being a top-tier started 4* for some reason alongside Heracles who actually deserves the reputation, so there are a lot of EMIYA supports in the game, but there's really no reason to use him right now, beyond really liking him.

Well, until Projection and Hawkeye hit the game. At that point EMIYA becomes the king of critting. Put him on a team with Hans and Waver with some 2030's and he will shit 100k hits 3/6 rounds.

Are you ready for GudaGuda? Nov 8th

Star generation isn't completely RNG. It calculates per a hit(so Np is 10 hits so ten instances of star generation) and has a cap at 300% chance to drop a star. Each 100% guarantees 1 star per hit (200% is 2 etc), and then the leftover percentage is the chance to drop another star. (This means that 130% star generation rate guarantees 1 star and a 30% chance to drop a second star per hit.) This means if you can get your star gen high enough you can guarantee at least a set amount of stars.
No it does not whatsoever. Gilgamesh has the exact same wording in his bond CE except it's about raising his critical damage by 10% for 3 turns. If it was per hitcount Gilgamesh could give himself a reliable 70% critical damage buff every brave chain, which usually generates a shit ton of stars anyway.

You misunderstood both of my points.

I know about the way stargen generally works, but I'm referring to the bond CE which gives a 30% chance per card to give 5 stars, which is pure RNG bullshit.

And for the second, I speculate that his UBW which has 10 hits, might count as ten cards. Gil's NP is 1 hit, so it's different. But I'll admit that it's just pure speculation and once I can try it out I'm pretty sure it won't work like that.

People have already tested and it doesn't work.

Figures. Damn it, I was actually excited to try it out.

What IS GudaGuda anyway?

fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_event_20151125.php#nav

Oh, neat. Used all my apples on the halloween, but eh. I'll give it my all.

Blowing all my quartz on Sakura Saber seems like a bad idea with London coming up.

No idea why that was greentexted.

I want to hold hands with Medusa.

I've mostly been using tickets, only 10-rolled a handful of times so far. Got Gil with pure luck so I'm thinking I should save for Jack.

Self-restraint and sparingly using summon tix every now and then. You save up for the servants you want and try not to get baited by banners. I got baited hard by the Nero/Salter banner tfw no umu but I'm back at 200-ish now.

I'm gonna throw all these tickets and quartz at Scathach soon and pray that'll be enough to reunite Cu with his teacher.

the last time i used quartz was in the septem banner and i rolled so well that i dont feel tempted to use quartz. im saving all my quartz for raikou which is a long way away but i have to have her. I have gotten really lucky pulls with tickets so i just tickets to pull

The only good thing about this entire franchise is Illya-chan.

Chocolate is better than vanilla.

At least call it vanillya you punetically challenged fag.

I'm not into Loli but damn, Kuro makes me question that fact.

Illya>Miyu>Kuro

I got spooked thinking the next event would be ages away, and I needed to make sure I got all the ascension mats I could. Bad choice, but I'll live with it.

Does anyone know how much exp Servants need to reach LV 100? I'm trying to save all the gold Saber and All exp cards I get for Mordred's release and it'd be nice to know exactly how many I need.

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vrKlUkxrtsyrmUd2zPoRdGZcPbKfIUW3b58Yd6MQDTI/edit?usp=sharing

How goes your interlude grinds? Boy, it's been a lot of fun and twice that in trouble.

Also, have been taking screenshots of my completed interludes this week.

Ushi a cutie.

yeah i noticed that too. why is she so cute?

Because FUCKING HEADPATS

YES

that reminds of me the friendship kit and hero creation kit

I spent half my apples on Caster Friday trying to get some heart of the foreign God. I know like 20 of the hearts will be for sale in the next event late November but my Tatamae no mae can't wait that long. If I need more AP I will just spend a few quartz like a whale.

Btw is this Cu's teacher good? She is coming this New Years.

She's the best servant in her class and her class is one of the least useful. There will be very few Archer bosses for her to fight against and even fewer that cover the niche she powers up for (Undead and Divine). So she's really good in theory with nothing she will ever effectively fight.

I want to take this time to farm interludes and all, but I'm kind of a shit that has only been levelling golds up to this point so I'm trying to at least level a GUDA team so I'm not running the entire event on a skeleton crew.

I figure having Ushi at 2nd ascension, Medusa at one, Cu at three and Benkei at about 3rd will be fine hopefully. I can't imagine being too overwhelmed by much of anything, especially if by the time I do the 40ap quests I'll most likely be done farming

She'll be better in sidestory content, iirc. Things like Nerofest where you have to kill a Gilgamesh with 400k health and stuff. Having the option of just "ROUND ONE ANTI-DIVINE LANCER NUKE" really does help with those kinds of fights. Also, since she has a guaranteed stun on her NP, her utility is apparently quite good as well.
Part of me is going "wew lad" and a part is going "oh yeah, I remember doing that back when I needed hearts for EMIYA's ascension". Though back then the drop rate was even worse.

This has probably been said already but how are you guys preping for the gudguda event?

Raising up the Servants who get bonuses. EMIYA, Cu, Medusa, Ushiwakamaru etc.

Cu is already maxed out. You will be getting a Nobunaga once the event starts, and the support will have to be Oda or Okita. So my front wall is pretty set. I might try to grind either Medusa or Ushiwakamaru but I don't see any trouble that will occur doing most quests with a competent Cu around.

It'd be a really good idea to sit on as many experience cards as possible so you can level Nobu quickly.

Does an increase in Arts card performance just mean higher NP gain?

Increased damage with arts cards and increased NP gain. It's ideal for arts memes.

Anyone got room on this thread for an invite?

424,694,847 is my ID.

Sent you a friend request under Mia.

Added, IGN Lilith

Got her recently, she's fantastic against the harder female bosses. Otherwise I would have used Hassan. But that's what I get for leveling up everyone and doing ascensions for the interludes.
3 days until GUDAGUDA

Hey don't shit on Carmilla

fate-go.us/news/?category=NEWS&article=/iframe/2017/1106_gudaguda_honnoji/

New bread when

What a fag if that's your husbando.

It's mostly tactical due to him being in every party that isn't "Farm the Rider Daily Quests or Dragon Fangs". If I pulled Tamamo I would've grailed her.

Then mistakes were made. Might as well go all the way in instead of half-assing the fuck-up!

Waver isn't supposed to be an attacker anyhow; just the HP increase which gives him some more staying power does make it a reasonable enough grail.

Though he should have saved them for Heracles.

A grail increases both HP and Attack, every single servant in the game enjoys more health but only certain one's can fully utilize attack. Thus if he isn't doing it for the husbando meme he's grailing for the efficiency meme and fails at both.

Oath Under Snow is fucking awesome. Making webms atm.

Or then he's just thinking about the fact that he will be using Waver for pretty much the rest of the game and that 1000+ HP is useful for keeping the snide little fuck in the fight.

Who is the other worst class And why is he called Waver if he's got a chinese name?

The one's with damage multipliers of x.9 which is Assassin and Caster which makes them objectively the worst servants for damage and for grails.
Because he's a pseudo-servant which is a mix of a historic person who was not cool enough to become a heroic spirit (in this case Zhuge Liang) and a normal human in the modern era as host (in this case Waver Velvet).

Well, if we're actually going for who is objectively the worst class in almost all situations, it's just Assasin because Casters make for god tier supports (Waver, Merlin, Hans) while being useless for attacking. Meanwhile most Assassins are just memey and pretend they should be attacking when they really shouldn't be.

muh crit stars.

So a year ago, we all run 2040 and Merlin on the Japanese servers now.

I know.

The movie was pretty fun, with Miyu really coming off as the perfect imouto and Shirou steadily growing more and more desperate.

Too bad Silver Link is so fucking overworked; the last fights kind of fall apart. Maybe the BD will be touched up, but who knows.

I hope you have all been farming exp cards for when you get nobu in gudaguda. I've stockpiled 172 so far.
I've only been able to get that many because of level-ups, I still haven't hit lvl 100+ yet, so my exp curve is nice and shallow

Nah, just gonna stick her in the back row. I have a max ascension EMIYA and Lancer, with Medusa and Ushi not far behind. I can handle one or two deadweight Servants for the length of the event just fine.

New thread when?

Apocrypha's on Netflix now, and in English.
CHEEG's voice is terrible so far as expected, wiill return after learning if they made Mordred into a tranny
Kirei have mercy.

Oh please no. Fuck, Kirei you better not do this to me.

Sisigou, Darnic, and Astolfo have fairly good voices so far.
Mordred and Jeanne's are decent, I think it might be the same va as Arturia in the dubs of Zero and UBW, but I'm not sure.
As for whether or not the translators understood the point of Mordred's character….
Kirei was merciful this time.
It seems like even if they wanted to push tranny shit into the dub, I imagine they realized it would be a bad idea based on recent Funimation fuckups. The line used is very similar to the original Japanese one, and I can confirm Mordred at least has the same english va as her father, which is rather fitting. Sawashiro Miyuki will always be the superior voice, but at least the choice they went with was kinda clever.
There will undoubtedly be Tumblrtards trying to push the trans bullshit onto my waifu, but at least like when they try it with Sheik and Zelda it has no actual basis and can easily be debunked by a look at her GO Servant Profile. And now I return to farming exp cards for her.

Huh. She's dumb as a sack of wet kittens, but decent enough taste. Good luck in the gacha.

Seems about right. Part of why I love her though, Moedred seems like she'd be really easy to fluster/embarass
Thanks bro, hope you get your favorite too if you don't already.

I have 180 quartz for and 16 tickets for Mordred right now, will try to get her up to NP5, then start saving for her swimsuit Rider version.

He wrote CCC. ImageEpoch's dev staff got permission to futz with Fate per license agreement, made a piss-poor rock/paper/scissors game that shat all over the original Fate lore, and Nasu & co had to rushjob fix it in the last year of development.

CCC was more an apology letter than anything else. Extra on a whole was not Nasu's mind child.

Oh yeah, cause Twice Pieceman fixed the whole thing, didn't it?