15 days left
You faggots ready?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/AyZYT
archive.is/9O2EV
zenimax.com/about
change.org/p/sucker-punch-please-make-a-pc-port-for-ghost-of-tsushima
dsogaming.com/news/nioh-complete-edition-not-support-mouse-pc/
nichegamer.com/2017/11/03/report-pc-version-for-nioh-has-no-mouse-control-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MOTH GIRL A SHIT

A SHIT

user, only the male have those big antennas

TRAPS ARE GAY

user, traps are not gay, if its 2D

homosexuality is gay even if it lacks a third dimension

No thanks.

It's only gay if the balls touch.

there's a nigger samurai as well

THE
MOTH
COMMUNITY

Historically speaking, William being Irish is the only inaccurate thing since he was English. There also really was a black samurai.

That's a thing that actually happened though.

I don't know the difference between Scottish people and Irish people

No one does.

Scottish people are kilts and bagpipes
Irish people are potatoes and leprechauns.

Only when the filesize is reduced. Will Tecmo give us a great port for once?

Which are the ones that get drunk and bitch about the english?

This webm has Irish guys in it this time.

The Irish.

PC release when?

Nigga it's in the OP

In theory, this being a surprise recent port with Team Ninja already having some experince along with Gust and Omega Force of porting to PC, it should be decent, but considering this is Kekmo, probably not.

You fucking idiot
archive.is/AyZYT

it doesnt say much, user-kun.

please dont bully, im just waiting.

I wonder if they will bring any Ninja Gaiden games over ?
I really hope the games sell well and its prompts them to have an interest in PC.

Would love to play some Ninja Gaiden.

Kekmo and Team Ninja don't seem keen in porting older stuff
I'm not seeing it unfortunately, but maybe if fan demand is high enough.
Sage for offtopic

I'm hoping that they are working on NG4 right now, and due to the fact they even made Razors edge I don't think Team Ninja would make the same mistakes again.
If they are working on NG4 I see no reason they wouldn't bring that to PC.
As for NG 1, and 2, well if they were to announce an NG4 that would make it the perfect time to Port the previous games over to PC to build Hype.

But user they already made Ninja Gaiden 4.
:^)

And likewise, lolis are pedophilia.

Jesus fuck

that and neofag

":^)" all you want, but I actually didn't hate That game.
Was it awful Ninja Gaiden game? Yes. but I still found some enjoyment when playing it. I wouldn't mind if Yaiba came back as a bonus playable character.

It's kind of jarring that the best Team Ninja, Comcept and that one other team could come up with was an okay-ish musou with fucking ON RAILS PLATFORMING
Truth be told that's the thing that really pissed me off. What kind of dipshit thinks fucking on rails platforming is a good idea?

And don't get me wrong, I kind of liked it too, compared to other non NG games.

I don't know much about The development of Yaiba but the finished product comes off like Team Ninja had almost nothing to do with it. I would be surprised if they had any significant involvement.

The thing that makes me like the game is mostly that it's an unintentional allegory for Yaiba as a character. Yaiba thinks he's better then Ryu when he obviously isn't, And his own game is obviously inferior to Ryu's games.

the port better not be shit.

Excited, yet.
Can anyone confirm the denuvo thing?

Kekmo doesn't do Denuvo
Only Drawgon Quest Heroes games had them and those were a partnership with Squeenix.

Interest dropping. Not a big fan of the souls games to begin with and this is fucking ridiculous.

Likely the 4K textures plus the DLC

Compress that shit holy fuck. Not all of us have the luxury of not having bandwidth caps.

Good

Want to support them, but waiting on a repack and how it runs on the PC before thinking of giving them any money.

HNNNNNNGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Fuck you

Here's some nice moth-girls.

did you read the sequel?

it has him settling down with the yandere moth and ends very vanilla.

Traps are scientifically not gay.

Either leaf or a cunt.

I know. It's fucking horse shit. The options where I live are a fast connection with a cap or a painfully slow one without a cap.

Irish are drunks while Scots are smackheads

Japanese or English translation for the first playthrough?

It's both English audio and Japanese audio w/ English subs.

I presumed as much, but I was asking which is superior. How did you play?

Nigger, the Japanese characters speak Japanese and the English characters speak English. The dub is a mix.

Huh, strange. The only game I played that did that across the board was Tekken.

Absolutely worthless

That's because the player is a foreigner, and there are some scenes where japanese characters try to address him in english language.

You need a super computer to run the fucking game, and I'm not spending $400+ on a new gfx card just for one shitty unoptimized port, as much as I would like to play it.

In real life, Japanese swords, or "katanas", as me and most experts like to call them, are the supreme bladed weapon. Crafted from tamahagane, a metal strong like titanium, but lighter, it gives the blade an unique property in the fact it gets sharper with every strike. This, and the Japanese blacksmithing process of folding every sword over a thousand times, make for a weapon with next to supernatural abilities. Add to this a will to protect your friends and a strong belief in the Bushido code, and nothing will be able to stop you.

Scottish will put you in jail for teaching a dog the roman salute.

Both of them.

KT ports went from "technical disaster" (Toukiden Kiwami) to "featureless, but solid" (Toukiden 2).
The Nioh port will have the same graphical settings as the PS4 version - "action mode" and "movie mode" - but I suspect it will come without bigger technical issues.
Filesize on the standard PS4 is 55GB. I'm not sure how those PS4Pro patches work, but maybe they just threw both "standard" and "high res" assets into one package.

If you use fire via magic or your weapon it has its uses since it gives an automatic defense drop to enemies that are set on fire. I don't know how good the kitsune's ability that gives increased chances for Ethereal and Divine items is compared to just taking the spider who gives raw luck. Compared to just raw strength in terms of fire damage I think the horse or Enko gives stronger stats though.

I'll be busy with the Witcher series and the 100 GB size is off putting to say the least. I tried the alpha and beta as well and wasn't sold on the game.

Heres some info pertaining to the game.
-Locked presets are just an option
-100GB was an early estimative and they're going to compress it and give out more info at launch
-No UltraWide support, though this is easily fixed via third party
-Obvious controller support
-No Denuvo
-No info on high resolution textures or improved effects
-"Its ok to mod it gaijin"
archive.is/9O2EV

They probably should have said that to begin with, they made it sound like it would be locked between those two modes when they initially announced it.

I have a Bloodornebox, but haven't played Nioh.
If I don't connect it to the Internet (because I hate multiplayer), is it still worth playing?

shiet Way of the Samurai 4 was a great game. I can't remember the quest with afro samurai but it was a real good laugh.

Yes. The game is perfectly fine without playing with others.

I got burnt out on Nioh before the last DLC. Haven't even touched it or worked up the motivation to get the Maria skins and Mothgirl spirit.

You can play it without internet, or without PS+, even. Some of the online features you don't need PS+ for. Like summoning and fighting AI-controlled player characters that died in the stages for equipment and Glory (an ingame currency used to purchase things at a shop you unlock further into the game).

Goddamn fucking hell, where is 5. I want it. Where is my cool open world/crazy PS4 samurai game. No Isshin, no WotS 5.

Why do they make moths evil?

The moth in Nioh isn't evil. It's just a spirit. And most of them are more neutral than anything. It seems like they join those who are worthy of them, in a way.

Neat, I'll probably pick it up, then.

Go away nigger

You an Egyptian?
I feel you my man

They only port older stuff for the Japanese. Koei's been rereleasing every Romance of the Three Kingdoms, Nobunaga's Ambition, and other one off strategy games from 30 years ago on Steam.

can you get the moth? I don't how Nioh plays but it seems like there's some sort of summoning system

I think you can get it in the last of the DLCs. You get all of the DLCs for free with the PC version.

Though you have to beat a certain boss in the DLC to claim the spirit, usually.

You get the moth spirit in the final mission of the final DLC. She's a wind spirit that is ok, her unique trait is that she gives a 65% chance to survive a fatal attack when not in critical health.

noice, hoping my computer can run it. Looks like my graphics card meets all the minimum requirements (AMD Radeon HD 7900) and I have 12 gb of ram, what's worrying me is my CPU (i7 intel core).

I had worse than minimum specs with a 6 nearly 7 year old i7 CPU and I was able to run Neir Automata fine; assuming the port is of the same quality for Nioh, it should run find for you.

wew, good. I think Evil Within 2 has me all worried, but I don't think that game was particularly well optimized or using the best engine. I was pushing 30 frames and it was dropping to 25 often. I was going to be really disappointed if I had to miss out on this one.

Sounds great, if I have the money left over from getting a new PC I'm definitely buying this.

i hope those damn gooks didnt forget how to compress stuff
are people THAT retarded?

Ready as ever, finally a Dark Souls game I'll actually give a fuck about.

I don't know why, but I liked the first one better. Please tell me I'm not the only one

I wasn't able to get to far as I couldn't adjust my shooting with the 30 fps, but I got to where the game opened up and just quit. Hated that they forced the horrible stealth, didn't like the combover guy the game tried to push as scary, and just didn't feel the atmosphere.

The first one kept me to the end, but I could actually play the first at 60 fps so the performance issue may have made me bias.

Yea, I was gonna do a let's play for my channel but couldnt because the framerate is fuckedy, especially when recording.

I didn't check if they released any updates because I got the cracked version, but maybe ill go check skidrow-reloaded for an update.

Team Ninja isn't a pozzed/cucked development team as far as I know and there should be more games like this on PC as long as the ports are good and the consoles are shit. Even better if it's available for purchase outside of Steam. Granted they half assed the DOA5 port and were being jewish in regards to modding and costumes, which are the main reasons behind my hesitance for this port announcement.

I'm genuinely interested in this game since this is the closest to a ninja gaiden on pc that I'm going to get, hopefully the no Denuvo part is true and I buy it when it releases now if they only had the option to buy it on gog that would be perfect

I hope I dont end up needing the latest hardware to run this shit

If a normal PS4 can run it then it doesn't need that up-to-date hardware.

Nigger have you seen some pc ports? They can have ridiculous requirements sometimes.

At the moment Nioh's requirements don't look that terrible. Depending on how well KT does this port it might run like shit in the beginning before patches.

Which are always bullshit. I've run near a tomato on very high at 900p with a mid to high end 2010 build. Pic related is what they say are the requirements

I feel like those minimum reqs are way higher than a ps4

I had the worst experience with automata, ran like shit and it started crashing constantly later in the game. One of the worst ports I ever played.

Haha I sure don't regret building my own PC rig haha! Look at all those great optimized and photorealistic games that I can play! Literally the master race!

Just pirate a PS4 Pro faggot.

Has anyone ever gotten a weapon above level 150? I've had a Sozasa Monji at 152 for the longest time and can't for the life of me figure out how the fuck that happened. Didn't forge it since I don't have the smithing text, at least.

Have you been adding + ranks to it?

Some tips from someone who has 500 hours put into the game.

Yes. You get higher leveled weapons at harder difficulties. The highest in the game right now is 320 +136, which is only found at the bottom the Abyss. Attack multiplier on these weapons go up to 6,000.

you can't compare PC hardware to console hardware. Console development has far more benefits for the technical side of things from focusing on a single spec to having hardware specific optimization for the exact way that GPU works. It's very different on PC, much more diverse range of hardware that has to be targeted.

As you get into the higher NG+ modes you'll start to see weapons that are 150+.

You should also explain that many Yokai will stagger on hits if their KI (basically their stamina) is depleted but they'll eventually recover it.

Yes, though I mean the actual level, not the divine ranks.

Huh. Guess that explains it. Is there a particular point you start finding weapons higher than 150, or is it just entirely random?

on a scale of 1 to fucked, how screwed am i by getting this? All of my other specs are just fine.

graphics card is the most important, along with CPU, so yeah probably.

What are you talking about gtx760 should be good, I have one. WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

I haven't played since launch up to before the first free DLC. Did they ever fix it so that you and a friend can co-op the campaign properly, or does it still do that thing where you can only partner up with someone who has already beaten the level?

Minimum requirements says:
However I would guess that playing on lower settings or resolutions would make up the gap.

Dark souls 2 is like that isn't it?

MY PENOR IS L@DY

You're fine

It's confirmed not to have Denuvo.

zenimax.com/about

Now I have to decide which JAVs to throw away…

no, dark souls 2 is a bad game.

Do any anons have cute moths where they live? I only get those shitty small brown ones.

holy shit

I played it with the minimum spec graphics card, and it ran smoothly at 1080p medium settings. Rare crashes, like maybe 3 the whole time I played it.

KT already said that was just an estimate . I'm not expecting it to be extremely tiny since the game takes about 55 GBs will all the DLC included but it should be less than 100.

I'm expecting 60 to 80 GB

thanks for saving me money

CEASE

user, thats yellow and pink

Is this the dark souls of souls like games?

I know, I wish I had those moths, I just get those small brown ones that you see everywhere.

I have those yellow quiet moths where I'm from. I have these too.

Bampu

he's wrong though, they don't have infinite stamina and poise, you just have to hit them so that it depletes as opposed to regular enemies who use it for attacks

I've never played a Souls game for more than a few hours, but I will play Nioh, because it removes the three problems I have with them: 1) random invasions, 2) weapon durability, and 3) inability to pause when you're playing alone.
So I'm pretty excited to finally play this game.

Hmm I wonder what games you've been playing.

lmao

>>>/cuckchan/

rofl

WE

HAS

CHEESEBURGER

LOL

reminds me of some warhammer 40k story about some relic ship that reversed the time of another ship so that it could land a shot.

Realize that Nioh also has different design choices compared to Souls games that you may not enjoy. They have some similarities but Nioh has a different focus compared to them.

What sealed the deal in Nioh for me was the amount of homework that went into the japanese folklore and the monsters around it.
Altought I wish it had a somewhat more technical combat like zelda (as in, enemies that can be easily killed by other weapons forcing you to actually use your secondary or enemies in which you have to bring them down with a ranged weapon to get more damage in).

I think that there are certain weapons and stances that are better in some circumstances already. For instance, I found that there are some weapons that are better with dealing with Yokai than others depending on the stance. The kusarigama in high or low stance manages to hit most Yokai that have a weakness on their head whereas the tonfa's are my personal favorite to deal with human enemies and larger yokai since I can drain their Ki quickly.

Culturally we're not all that different, our food and music is though.
Irish food is very boring and Scottish food is fucking weird.

entirely true

you mean species

what time is it? better check my cat

It's worth the wait. I don't really keep up with new releases anymore because the vast majority are garbage but this is the freshest game of the last few years. It feels similar to dark souls in a lot of ways but it isn't a clone.

Well since no one's posted the new helmet yet, here it is.

Steam items are always the worst fucking shit

You would think they could be a bit more subtle about it. I suppose we should be thankful that it isn't any worse all things considered.

You probably won't see many people using it in the higher levels since by then you'll start to get set bonus items. They should have made it look nicer though, pic related was Japan's free DLC for buying the game at launch when it first came out.

Hahaha "valve" hahaha so great XD.

Has anyone ever actually used a steam-themed item? I always trash them in any game that features them, they always look so tacky.

I'm still mad that non Japs cant get the smithing text for that. I mean I've got several of them off of revanants but still.

The worst thing is that stupid Valve kabuto doesn't even fit thematically or aesthetically in Nioh. It looks like something that a villain from Sakura Wars would wear. It's not like Nioh doesn't already have some exceptionally ornate headgear already, you would think Valve could take a hint.

This satisfies my localization boner so much.

Sorry to spoil it, but That's one of the few times Engrish will be used, in a few missions William gets a spirit that helps him understand NipHe still speaks english the entire game though

I'd buy it in a heartbeat if there was a gog verison

fuck steam

I'm excited for the game. I'll pirate it first and then I'll buy it once i can afford it.

He still needs Hanzo to tell everyone what he says though.

The worst part is it would look alright without the valves.

Scots have haggis, Irn Bru and bagpipes whereas we have potatoes, Guinness and river dancing. They're also mostly Presbyterian whereas we're mostly Catholic (and we're much more religious compared to Scotland in general, to the point where here in NI people will often refer to themselves as either Protestant or Catholic regardless of whether or not they actually believe in God).
I'm from north-east Ulster though, so as another user said I may as well be Scottish. Even our accent(s) up here are more similar to the Scottish accent than to the rest of the island of Ireland.

I have a shit computer anyway, it's a good game I'm glad it's coming to PC for more people to play

das rite

Please no bully I got that shit in like 2013 times were different I didn't know what I know now

He does, doesn't he? I should have paid more attention to some of the cutscenes, now that I'm in the later difficulties they've stopped playing.

some of them at least*

The fact that they hired Foxconn from the get go and released teh console on the States first weren't enough red flags?

*unzips kitten*
ahh yes its almost dawn

8 days left

is this shit some lock on casual shit like dork souls?

It's like dude raider, you'll be fine.

This here is a proof that race is a social construct.

No, unlike dark souls its hard for real.

Why the FUCK does it need 100 gb of space?

You can go back and watch the cutscenes in like memories or something on the menu

Can you play as a grill?

After you unlock the Hidden Teahouse you can unlock female skins that allow you to play as female characters during gameplay.

Cutscenes will always have William, though.

both do, though.

How expensive is this shit going to be?

actually, its proof that if you are extraordinary and act wti honor and respect, you receive it.

Trailer is out

I'm really hoping the port's good, I wanna pre-order the game to take advantage of a 25% off sale but I don't wanna risk buying into a shit port my computer can't run.

And I'm not referring to the quality of their ports
You literally can't pre order for some reason

The requirements have changed, seems they've gone down from 100 to 80 GBs.

Called it

THAT GPU WAS THE ABSOLUTE MOST GODLIKE CARD YOU COULD BUY FOR 600-700$ BACK IN 2014 AND COULD BEAT A FUCKING 800$ GTX 780 Ti IF YOU OVERCLOCKED IT A LITTLE BIT AND NOW THEY ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU NEED THIS FUCKING MONSTER OF A GPU TO RUN UTTERLY FUCKING CONSOLE-SHIT MEDIOCRE MUDDY-LOOKING PIECE OF TRASH AT MINIMUM SETTINGS?

THIS IS FUCKING BULLSHIT I REFUSE TO FUCKING PAY FOR THIS WHAT THE FUCK I DEMAND AN EXPLANATION FROM THE FUCKING WORTHLESS DEVS RIGHT FUCKING NOW

I will have to pray it will magically work on my 650 ti. I just hope it will just lag, and game won't tell me "you have a gpu worse than minimum requirements" like some games used to do back in the old days.

Lol poorfag, tine to upgrade to a 1080.

Eh, you right. "average" nigger wouldn't survive in japan. This must be one of those high iq niggers that don't complain, but work hard.

You fucker, don't you dare to give them any shekels. A company that requires you to have a Titan-tier $700 graphics card to run some console-tier mediocre cancer deserves to crash to the fucking ground.

Kill yourself immediately if you bought any GPU after 2014. Every GPU after the July of 2014 is overpriced cancer.

Its easy for me to buy Nioh for my PS4 than buy nvidia card nowadays in my eastern european country, to be honest. I didn't buy it for ps4 exactly because i wanted to pirate it and i currently have no job.

Kill yourself too

I bought PS4 in first days of my first job i had. But hey, at least i have some fighting games like DOA5 and Street Fighter 4 to play separately from my computer, and if i'l go full linux, which i have installed on second hdd, i can always rely on some games i have on ps4.

Pssh, can't even afford a mid end gpu. Sad.

Enjoy your time out

Welcome to modern PC gaming, where the graphics barely improve but the hardware requirements are immensely high.

It'll be the better version, user. They can't into ports.

Protip for those getting into it soon, the balance is somewhat fucked but playing through the game with wooden weapons, constantly using Degeneration talismans, or just using weapons of a level from the last region or something makes it so enemies at least don't die ridiculously quickly and you can have much more fun with it. Not that it helps much with what other tools are available but at least you'd have to make better use of them.

Not really ready, since I never played a game like that. But I'm hype!

Nioh isn't that great graphically, so unless it's a shit port you should be fine.

Oh fuck you found me out user! I can’t say anything since I’m a measly little (1). Go off yourself. Also,
NO MOUSE SUPPORT FOR A PC GAME
Please tell me it’ll be a good port again.

I was without power or net for a long time, what was the weapon in the 3rd DLC?

I know one was the odachi, the other a tonfa.

user, Musou All Stars had mouse support, a fucking warriors game. First warriors game to have mouse support AND feature william from nioh.

Pre release from faggot streamers and mods can easily fix this if they don't in 4 days.
Cry more about people being able to play games outside your fucking turdbox, your tears are delicious.

What are the chances we can meme ghost of tsushima into getting a PC port?

Already got 50 people to sign
change.org/p/sucker-punch-please-make-a-pc-port-for-ghost-of-tsushima

50 retards
Its a first party title

Just in, Anons. There's no mouse support in the PC version of Nioh. Link: dsogaming.com/news/nioh-complete-edition-not-support-mouse-pc/

Well I hope modding will fix it. But unlikely.

I'm a bit dumb for re-reporting, user. Despite that I hope the game gets ported well, unlike the last Koei-Tecmo game(s) that I heard about, which were a hit or miss when coming to PC.

If not, we'll be forced to use only keyboard or buy a gamepad.

People play third person hack n slash games with M+KB?

Are you fucking retarded?

Well, I've gotten used to playing m + kb whenever I do GoG or Steam. I've played hack n slash before, but that's on consoles. I don't know how I'll fare well with just keyboard.

just get a DS4 and download Inputmapper, or a F310 if you're cheap.

Some people would rather have mouselook.
I can understand just putting up with it for a game with locked on cameras, but with camera movement some people will just enjoy the fluidity and accuracy of a mouse.

I wouldn't call those individuals 'people'. I tried playing Chaos Legion with KB+M earlier and it was absolute hell.

A lot of older games and shitty ports have really fucking awful M+KB support. I tried RE4 the other day and it was so bad that I just stopped playing.

That's an apostle

Its a mixed bag for me, depends how good that mapping and setup for PC version is without mods. Also, how much is this shit going to be and is KOEI for PC ports?

I suppose sometimes life sucks

if they're retarded beyond down syndrome, yes

Suppose for a second that I never bothered reading up a Nioh general in my life. Am I to expect an Onimusha, or a Souls memegame?

Where is her pagina?

A little of both but also neither. On the outset it seems similar to Souls and has a few mechanics like it, but the combat is a much different beast with far more depth and options to it so that the more you understand of it, the much less like Souls it seems. Thematically it's very like Onimusha with the demons n shit, so if you loved the setting of that you'll love this just the same, but there's not really puzzles of a survival horror type.

So it's basically an action game like Ninja Gaiden with a MH style stamina meter and an Onimusha-esque setting? Sounds like my kind of game.

not really MH either, because you have the ki pulse system playing such a massive role in addition to the penalties for running out of stamina and the like.
It's also got a diablo style loot system.

It's a really unique game

whoa there, hold on. I need to educate you on mount & blade and its truly rich combat system which integrates directional controls and momentum (I know, truly groundbreaking.) You see, you move in a direction, push another direction, and using your movement you do more damage based on your weapons power minus your enemies armor level in the area you hit them. This is a truly rich system. There is also the lance couching system, which while riding a horse, you can press nothing and it'll align with the side of your horse, allowing you to, get this, use the directional movement keys to align your lance with a target and just gallop into them and inflict major damage.

Now think twice before you question the superiority of mouse and keyboard.

Somewhat. It's not as fast paced or combo heavy as Ninja Gaiden but it is mainly combat focused with a whole bunch of moves, each weapon has three stances and a bunch of learnable skills. It's their samurai game as opposed to that being their ninja game. The Ki (stamina) meter is more like Souls since you use it to attack as well but there's a heavier penalty for being hit at low Ki, and Ki Pulse (a kind of active reload for Ki/recovery cancel move) gives a really enjoyable flow to the fights. You can also see and deplete the enemy's Ki to gain the upper hand.

Sorry, my mom doesn't let me play violent videogames

Different games support different types of controls

So no matter how powerful your PC is you cant change the action 60fps/ 4k 30fps modes. Would this be difficult to modify?

4k is a meme

I was just wondering how high it will let the resolution go in action mode.

agreed, games only need to be 480p for you to enjoy them.

Refer to

I was planning to just go all out on keyboard (I don't know if this'll be the game that will make me scramble to buying a controller though).

Daily reminder that Mount and Blade has 4 directional and momentum based combat.
Daily reminder that Mount and Blade has different armor and weapon types that are more useful depending on the situation and that deal differeng types of damage from piercing to blunt damage which has more depth than any game this faggot can recommend
Daily reminder to report and filter

Come on nigs

These are presets
You can modify settings outside of that.

yeah, its retarded beyond down syndrome

I think you're watching too much Dragonball or playing too much Dork Souls fantasy shit you fucking retard.
Thats what full body armored soldiers were at the time, but I still don't understand what you mean by that.

The game was also done by like 10 people with barely a budget or any marketing.
Keep crying though you pathetic autist

thats why boxer actually stand still the moment they strike so they can throw their entire body weight behind a punch?

id usually humiliate you for your idiocy, but you're doing a good enough job yourself

get a job you poor piece of shit, if you can't afford at least a midrange-card like a 980ti you're better off being a console subhuman.

of fucking what?

pleb

Kek
Stay retarded

This is horseshit. A 750ti runs games as well as any PS4. For example I can run GTAV at PS4 settings with a more stable framerate on my stock 750ti. There's no reason for a 780 to bi the minimum.

I heard there is ninjutsu in this game, can I roleplay Naruto then?

What a bunch of fucking horseshit
That hasn't been true in years

It takes 80 GBs to hold all the 4k textures of Fuku and her ass.

Yes, there's ninjitsu. You can use ninja scrolls, blow up when you reach 0 health and then teleport behind your enemy in the air for a counter hit.

Subtle

As someone who has a PC that is comprised of 7 year old parts yet runs modern games great, I can tell you that minimum and recommended specs of modern games are usually bullshit. Most devs don't have older hardware lying around and just set the recs based on what they have instead. The difference between low and high settings for modern games has closed considerably, with high mostly eating up a ton of power for minimal improvement.

You can get shuriken, kunai, firebombs, paralysing smokebombs, caltrops, scrolls that make you invisible/silent, cheat-death substitution bullshit like what said. Later on once you beat Not!Ryu Hayabusa in the third DLC, you can also get Art of the Inferno.

That is, assuming these specs aren't horribly overblown, which they are in 90% of the cases.

After watching more gameplay footage, this just looks like a shit version of bloodborne/dark souls. The publisher/dev is KOEI and looking at their past port releases, it probably will be shit.
PASS
Too all the anons who are getting it, enjoy.

This is bait and doesn't even deserve a (You)

nichegamer.com/2017/11/03/report-pc-version-for-nioh-has-no-mouse-control-support/
aaayyyyylmao

Slowpoke

You're slower than me, user.

recently a big moth appeared where i live
my fucking cats tried to eat her ;_;

Aw fuck. I was hoping i won't need to get back for my ps4 controller. I was almost feeling free from using keyboard and mouse for all my vidya. Now i need to find empty usb and fucking usb extender. Worst part is that my usb extender constantly disconnects controller, and i think some wires near controller constantly making it turn off too.

The fuck?

They don't have infinite stamina. Youkai stamina works like mana for them. Once you deplete it, or if they deplete it, then you can beat them like a lazy nigger. Some attacks on certain youkai can even insta-deplete it.

What time/hour do games release usually? I set my alarm for tuesday at 7 AM

Nioh? More like Nioh chance of a good port

So 20%?

Answer his fucking question.

It don't matter. Just preload if you wanna goy it up, and wait.

“Nioh: Complete Edition” License Agreement

1. Software License
(1) All copyright and related intellectual property rights in and to this software program, its update programs and this software program updated by the update programs (collectively the “Product”) are owned by Koei Tecmo Games Co., Ltd. (“Koei Tecmo”) or its licensors.
(2) The Product is licensed, not sold, for your use. All rights not specifically granted are reserved by Koei Tecmo or its licensors.
(3) Subject to your consent to this Agreement, Koei Tecmo grants you the non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right to install the Product on only one (1) computer and use the Product solely for your personal use.
(4) With respect to the Product you have installed on the computer pursuant to section (3) above, you may install the same Product on another computer as long as you completely delete the Product from the first computer.
(5) Except when you install the Product on the computer under section (3) and (4) above, you may not copy the Product.

2. Prohibited Actions
When using the Product hereunder, you may not:
・ except as otherwise expressly provided herein, copy, modify, alter or transfer the Product;
・ combine the Product with any other software;
・ rent, lease or otherwise exploit the Product commercially;
・ transmit or make ready to be transmitted to the public the Product in whole or in part via the internet or any other method without Koei Tecmo’s express written approval;
・ reverse engineer, derive source code, modify, decompile, disassemble or otherwise analyze the Product;
・ breach any terms and conditions hereof;
・ interrupt Koei Tecmo’s smooth operation when you use the Product and contact Koei Tecmo’s customer support set forth in Article 4 below;
・ cause disadvantage, damage or uncomfortable feelings to other purchasers of the Product or any other third party;
・ act against public order and good morals;
・ commit a crime or an illegal act or otherwise violate any laws or regulations;
・ infringe Koei Tecmo’s reputation, intellectual property rights or other rights or profit;
・ repeatedly make the same, similar inquiries etc. to Koei Tecmo about the Product;
・ conduct any other acts that Koei Tecmo deems to be inappropriate;
・ directly or indirectly, evoke or facilitate any of acts listed in the preceding items;
・ conduct any act that Koei Tecmo reasonably determines falls under or possibly falls under any of the preceding items;

3. Scope of Warranty and Liability
(1) If the Product doesn’t work as prescribed in the manual provided by Koei Tecmo and you can’t substantially use the Product due to the cause contributable to Koei Tecmo, Koei Tecmo, at its own discretion, shall allow you to re-download the Product, fix the Product (including distribution of update programs) or refund the price of the Product to you, for sixty (60) days after your purchase with respect to the Product sold for Japan or for ninety (90) days after your purchase with respect to the Product sold for territories other than Japan, as the case may be.
(2) Section (1) above shall apply only if Koei Tecmo could confirm the record of your purchase of the Product. If Koei Tecmo refunds to you under section (1) above, you shall completely delete the Product from the computer on which the Product is installed.
(3) Section (1) above shall not apply if the malfunction or the defect of the Product is due to any of followings:
・ Use of the Product breaching any terms and conditions hereof;
・ your modification or alteration of the Product or combination of the Product and any other product;
・ your willful or negligent misuse of the Product or other uses under an abnormal condition of the Product; or
・ any defect or malfunction of the computer on which the Product is installed or other hardware connected to the computer, or non-conformance of the computer to system requirements or communication environment required for the Product.
(4) THE PRODUCT IS PROVIDED "AS IS". KOEI TECMO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, OR APPROPRIATENESS OF THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING, BUT, NOT LIMITED TO, FITNESS OR SUITABILITY FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM ANY BUGS AND ANY OTHER DEFECTS.
(5) Koei Tecmo may at any time modify a part of the Product (including distribution of update programs) without giving prior notice to you. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KOEI TECMO BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSS OF PROFIT INCURRED BY YOU ARISING OUT OF SUCH MODIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT.
(6) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KOEI TECMO BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR FUTURE DAMAGES OR LOSS ETC. INCURRED BY YOU ARISING OUT OF USE, UNAVAILABILITY OR DISCONTINUANCE OF THE PRODUCT, EVEN IF KOEI TECMO HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS OR SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSS COULD HAVE BEEN REASONABLY FORESEEN. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL KOEI TECMO’S LIABILITY TO YOU HEREUNDER EXCEED THE ACTUAL PRICE PAID BY YOU FOR THE PRODUCT UNLESS IT’S DUE TO OUR WILLFUL MISCONDUCT OR NEGLIGENCE.

4. Customer Support
You agree and acknowledge that Koei Tecmo shall provide you with customer support for the Product subject to the following terms and conditions:
・ Koei Tecmo shall provide you with customer support for the Product only for the period of three (3) years from its commercial launch date;
・ Any inquiries with respect to the Product from you to our customer support division shall be made by a phone call or filling out a web form specified by Koei Tecmo;
・ Please see the Product’s user manual for the contact of Koei Tecmo’s customer support;
・ Koei Tecmo shall, at its own discretion, determine whether to answer and what to answer to your inquiry;
・ We might not answer depending on your inquiry; and
・ KOEI TECMO MAKES NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, REGARDING THE COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, PERFORMANCE, OR APPROPRIATENESS OF KOEI TECMO’S ANSWER TO YOUR INQUIRY.

5. Registration for use of the Product
(1) In order to use the Product, you need to install the Steam client software and complete the Steam registration (including creating a Steam account).
(2) If you haven’t installed the Steam client software, you need to install the Steam client software in order to use the Product.
(3) If you haven’t completed the Steam registration (including creating a Steam account), you need to complete the Steam registration (including creating a Steam account) accepting STEAM SUBSCRIBER AGREEMENT in order to use the Product.

6. The Internet connection for use of the Product
(1) When you install the Steam client software and complete the Steam registration set forth in Article 5 above, you shall prepare all necessary hardware/service and bear and pay all necessary charge for internet service provider, communication expense, etc.
(2) You agree that certain information on your computer will be sent and Koei Tecmo may collect and use such information if you install the Steam client software and complete the Steam registration set forth in Article 5 above.

7. Termination of this Agreement
Koei Tecmo may immediately terminate the license hereunder in case of your breach hereof. In this case, you shall, according to Koei Tecmo’s instructions, delete the Product (including all components and copies thereof) from the computer (including a hard drive or other storage device) on which the Product is installed.

8. Export Control
You shall not export, directly or indirectly, the Product in whole or in part in any form, to any country without first obtaining necessary export license or other governmental approval of Japanese government or the relevant country’s government.

9. General Provisions
(1) If any provision of this Agreement or part thereof is held to be invalid or unenforceable under any laws or regulations, the remaining provisions hereof shall remain in full force and effect.
(2) This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Japan.
(3) In the event of any dispute, this English version of this Agreement shall prevail over any other language versions.
(4) Any and all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Agreement shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance.

i fucking hate modern video games and the faggots who play them.

Dark souls when first released didn't had proper mouse support either, and playing with mouse and keyboard still rendered you a retard because of low fluidity of controls in DS2 and 3.

You don't know how to use computers spic, stop posting.

Reminder that mouse was invented by homosexual who also invented iphone. It was never computers.

Learn to fucking write a sentence and spell, spic nigger.

Reminder that Gay Faggot Steve stole the mouse from Xerox who stole it from a autist in the 60s

No it wasn't you retard, apple stole it from Xerox.

Huh, I was so stunned by the stupidity I didn't even see it was already pointed out.

12 HOURS
    H
      O
         U
            R
               S

How much will it cost?

how.
how would you even pull of Vergil with M+KB

sites are selling for discounted $50

He can't DMC 3 and 4 doesn't use the Mouse.
When I tried using Keyboard I did fine with most characters, but I already not that great at Style Switching on controller so trying to do in on keyboard made it harder for me, I did better on keyboard with Dante in DMC3.
Some people prefer keyboard though.

Speaking of Greenman If your looking to actually buy the game.
If you make an account and use the voucher they give you then the price goes down to $32 instead of $50, but the voucher will expire an hour or 2 after the game launches which is going to be in the middle of the night at least for me. so you have a little time to see if the port is shit I guess.

What do you mean an hour or two? The pic says 10 days.

You literal nigger
Think for 2 seconds

What? I've never purchased from greenmangaming. Are the vouchers limited by quantity?

My bad I miss read it. thought it was 10 hours.

No idea, but i'v never seen them run out.

I made the assumption that he took the screenshot at an earlier date and not that he had made a mistake since its blatantly said days on the counter.
My mistake user

>>>/out/

yeah i got a big ol moth were i live
shame the military try's to shoot her down tho