NeoGAF is DEAD Thread #4

Made it a little early so it's ready to go.
Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DYK8O
archive.fo/fPiB8
archive.fo/y9tyZ
archive.fo/DYK8O
knowyourmeme.com/users/brian577/activity
archive.is/CdPnz
honeybadgerbrigade.com/2017/01/04/hbb-heading-to-court-in-calgary-expo-case/
archive.is/AfjX1
brian577.deviantart.com/favourites/
twitter.com/HyperJRT/status/660939284304629760
archive.is/BCYoc
twitter.com/EviLore/status/902759370420879360
twitter.com/NeoGAF/status/921644967264686081
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also here is one of Brian's wonderful Youtube videos

THIS IS AN ANTI4CUCK POST

I LOVE YOU ALL
DO YOUR BEST TOMORROW OR TODAY!

Don't you ever post that again.

Thank you baker

Rip Brian.

post yfw

REMINDER TO ALL 4CUCKS THAT YOUR STUPID RETARDED NEWFAG ASSES ARE NOT WELCOME HERE. YOU HAD YOUR SHOT IN 2014 BUT REFUSED NOW SLEEP IN THE BED YOU MADE QUEERS

Its an ongoing fire, he should've waited before prematurely ejaculating

Neofags learning just how much everyone hates them tonight

Fuck off Mark

Holy fucking shit

PREVIOUS BREAD:
archive.fo/DYK8O

Now the Neofag users are on Youtube acting like they're good now they they left Neogaf. I know I'm probably hitting autism levels of shit posting, but after all the lives, companies, and games Neogaf ruined with their leftist social justice bullshit, the posters think they're now good people for leaving that site? Fuck them. They're still scum bags.

Yea, there might be another side to the story, but knowing the horrible things Malka and other posters, admins, and mods did I don't think that's the case. You can give me shit now for my sperging.

don't post the cancer-mats

Anti-cuckchan protocol in progress…

We dance thread now

[b][i]I WILL PERSONALLY DOX EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU DOUCHEBAGS IF YOU DONT DELETE THE NEOGAF THREADS RIGHT NOW[/i][/b]

thread theme

Will the mods ever learn?

Not this again.

You're really supposed to play this when you feel bad about it happening, but the nihilistic angle of it makes me feel glad

Life is a gift from the heavens, anons, cherish it. And I'm sorry for anyone who didn't live to see this.

YOU FUCKING NIGGER

Faagget

Spoiler that shit first!

CUCK

It's nice but why post it now?

If only hotwheels could see us now

We need a thread theme.

So what should I put in the message? I need something subtle and not inappropriate to make it seem like I'm him.

gamer gate 2.0 is here, just like I predicted
This is going to be fun

/R/GAMES REMOVING ALL NEOGAF NEWS!

I'm sure he's around here somewhere.
I hope.

Your deck is pathetic.

REPLY TO THIS POST WITH "CUCK" TO CUCK A GAFFER

This is not the first Time this happened to NeoFAG.
Maybe they're connected to a pedophile ring?

He's in a better place

Anyways dance time

EXODIA, OBLITERATE

TOO LATE

TOO LATE HE ALREADY SUMMONED IT

I WISH
THAT I COULD TURN BACK TIME
CAUSE NOW THE GUILT IS ALL MINE
CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT THE TRUST FROM THOSE YOU LOVE

Thank you, Katia.

image 4u

Good going, retard.

Reminder to all halfchan faggots
You are not welcome here. If you're that desperate to leave cuckchan go host your own imageboard.

"Take others with you."

Archives of previous threads:
archive.fo/fPiB8
archive.fo/y9tyZ
archive.fo/DYK8O

neat

Never have, never will.

Bullshit. You're a third rate duelist with a fourth rate deck.

here's brians knowyourmeme account knowyourmeme.com/users/brian577/activity

JUST

Blame Kazerad

WHAT A BUNCH OF CUCKS

delet thids

Give me your best lewd reaction images knowing that newfags won't be able to find sauce for them.

cuck

feelsgoodman

2017 is the year the gears started shifting.
From this point onwards, its full throttle forward towards a better future.
SO LETS POINT AND LAUGH TOGETHER BOYS
POINT AND LAUGH TO YOUR HEARTS CONTENT

This is good? Cause its going out boys.

migrated from 4chan v. Am I welcomed here?

Sorry

I wonder if this is doing anything.

archive.is/CdPnz
honeybadgerbrigade.com/2017/01/04/hbb-heading-to-court-in-calgary-expo-case/

Reminder that they're still terrified of us. Have they begun deflecting to S4T's arrest already? The guy that brought up further connections to DARPA and shit about the game industry only to wind up arrested?:

archive.is/AfjX1

I remember these two getting mad about Gamergate and especially Holla Forumsnot being their personal army so they tried to blame it on "PRcucks and reddit" or some shit with other fags like Swami "29 YEARS" Malegoddess to sow dissent and divide and conquer.

HOLY SHIT THAT ID

I just came from a 2 day gayming streak, can someone fill me up on the details? I have lewds

Ad if they stay, they better lurk more before posting

THREAD THEME

Lurk for ten billion years before posting.

WHAT'RE LISTENING TO LADS

Reminds me cuckchan is now filled with redditors.

A few nights back when there was a TF2V gamenight going some people claimed to have been from cuckchan and linked back to a thread on the site about vintage.

The biggest source of asspain was the fact the thread had a guide to set up a client build for people who didn't want to deal with steam

No fuck off nigger faggot

Hurry up and post the whole thing

Reminder that the lead singer killed himself

Lurk for a year, and you will be fucking fine, Stop attention whoring.
wew

Who is this Brian faggot people keep referring to in Gaf threads? I don't follow eceleb shit but I want to know why he's going to kill himself over Gaf finally going down in flames.

OH SHIT THEY'VE ARRIVED JUST AS I THOUGHT

List other forums talking shit about Neogaf

When you see what neofags post NOW compared to how they've been posting on the site beforehand, just remember that this is what it looks like when a SJW echochamber looks like when it breaks down. Let this be a warning that this is what the repressed thoughts of your users have when you make these SJW power structures. When the house of cards has an excuse to crash and burn. The fireworks are angry and fantastic.

Make a gun and kill yourself.

Never thought I'd be making OC for those fags but this should be fun

You're new.

XD

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR LEAVING THE HOUSE

What happened to Hotwheels?

Go to the first thread user, shouldn't be hard to find

Of course not.

fuck you nigger

An unfortunate soul.

Sauce

shit, I don't have that much time. Anyway to condense it? Can't i just wear a jewstar or something

Don't tier yourself to Something Awful. They're next on the list of websites that must go down in flames.

wrong board

>>>/reddit/

Quick, say things you can't say on neogaf,

I don't like SONY Games

Signed
Your prom date you ugly sack of shit!

Thanks for posting. Your butthurt makes it worth it.

sure thing

It a vod of the livestream of the dumpster fire.

Holy fuck my sides! Keep crying faggot

CUCKCHANNERS MUST DIE

At least you're here now. I just took a break from grimrock mods to post some, and I caught this shit.

I DISAGREE.

We're done here.

Hold the fuck on Holla Forums i'm drawing a shitscribble to commemmorate this

NEOFAGGOTS WILL BURN IN HELL

These?

Don't get to post it often, might as well drop it here.

Try >>>/reddit/ they'll take you in.

ecks dee

Here you go user. This was from a drawthread a while back.

Are you that goon that got banned the other day. Never thought you'd be smart enough to Torpost

Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS Holla Forums IS DOUCHEBAGS

You won't be if you point that out.

you've drawn your last pathetic card user

I WISH NAUGHTY DOG STILL MADE PLATFORMERS

Someone get this hot head out of here.

Too bad. I'm here to watch the fire

i hate niggers

Just shut the fuck up.

Wait, hold the fuck up, whats going on?

Hahahahahahaha. He doesn't know about Tors exit nodes.

heh

life is good niggers

Feels good

You're cute

Top fucking lel
Your tears are delicious

Yes

Is that yiff with a tinge of suicidal thoughts I smell?

why do Holla Forumsirgins post reaction images all the fucking time? You know it's not discussion. you just want to feel validated because you're a fucking insecure loser and need a hivemind with groupthink like a fucking neogaf redditor only you're worse because you actually think you're better than them

Good job outing yourself

What's the matter with you?

NEOGAF is dead!

These last 2 years have been a godsend

This is truly the 8ch happening experience now

Keep copy pasting, nigger. we might start dying from laughter if you keep it up.

Life is good.

now where have I heard that before

YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY YOURE NOT FUNNY

Put my grasses on.
Nothing will be wong.

He's mentally ill, what do you think?

t. neofag

lol neofag mad

But only pedorapists use tor

I may be shitposting on an albanian kidney resale website at 5 in the morning, in a bathrobe and shorts, but fuck me, I wouldn't trade this life for anything.

Better then being a neofaggot.

wew

Awesome, but how and why?

ok kid

We know, you are

I'm not saying the holocaust never happened, just that the numbers were greatly exaggerated.

Clearly not as funny as you, I'm fucking dying of laughter here.

Exactly, you are the funny one faggot.

Brian? I-Is that you?

Mark this is a pretty important development. You're going to have to double down on rule 7 because if those retards catch wind of this place they're going to flood the board with consolewar garbage. You'll be able to spot them by how hard they suck playstation dick though. Rule 9 too most likely. You know how much low IQ individuals such as everyone other than myself love to follow celebrities.

Fuck off nigger

I'd be nothing but an empty shell without Holla Forums

MORTYYYYYYY

JASON IS A FUCKING IDIOT AND THE SORCERESS HAS NICE TIDDIES

Feminism is a hateful extreme left wing ideology.

I think you're wrong and here's why

I did all of the above and I have no regrets

It feels good

Neogaf owner respected a woman in the shower and his entire website owns it all.

HITLER DINDU NUFFIN

mother fucker

Hey Brian577, did you get your delivery yet?

WHO THE FUCK SENT ME THESE PIZZAS
IM NOT PAYING FOR THIS SHIT

0w0
What's this? brian577.deviantart.com/favourites/

How it happened: fuck you read the last 3 threads
Why: see above spoiler

How was the pizza?

How fucking new
Holla Forums had literal marketers employed in big studios as mods years ago

Shut the fuck up you (1) and done nigger, I made the thread and I want (you)'s

If I stop making fun of you will you livestream your suicide next weekend?

DEEPER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE

wew

Kill yourself

I want to believe.

We all did. The rest will be there shortly.

oh my.

your face when you are not a cuckchaner or neofaggot

Fuck off, Brian.

Okay, now we know you're not him. You tried to hard man, you can't just lay it on so thick like that.

Obama was a shitty president.

SAD!

I'm coming over right now, buddy boy!

Remember when people got b& for "4chan gold bullshit?"

PS4 has no games.

The dragon dildo is from me, faggot.

Today is just the gift that keeps on giving

i don't want to be a neogaf poster in the future

:^)

Tits, pizza and timestamp or it didn't happen!

Seriously.

You stupid fuck.
Pizzas take 30 minutes to get to their place of delivery.

You fucked up by waiting less than 30 minutes.

looks more like fox holes, pony holes and dragon holes so far. Don't see any rabbit holes yet.

Trannies are mentally ill

Whoa, me too.

MY NIGGER. I just finished listening to that!

don't remind me

Fuck off nigger

do you not pay attention at all to this board?

I keep getting dubs in this thread
It truly is a magical night

BRIAN "33 YEAR OLD FAILURE" BAEHLER INFO
EMAIL: [email protected]
PHONE: (308)432-4994
ADDRESS: 532 Ridgeview Rd, Chadron, NE 69337

alright you guys may have gone too far twitter.com/HyperJRT/status/660939284304629760

How's it taste you dogfucker?

gaymangay was a mistake

some of you are still cool

Thanks user.
Continue with the dance party!

I want to believe.

Thats a lot of gay furshit, that i can tell.

knew it
you can't fool me!

Holy shit, someone that listens to Gentle Giant?

Top fucking choice.

Time to get my auto-dialer out Russians to have fun

Does he live with his parents?

Its LITERALLY just a random furry that threatened to kill himself
Of all the Neogaf users you picked the small fry

Hey Brian, how's it going?

You aren't allowed to post images via TOR

Im out, don't bother replying, i won't fucking read it

It's a possibility. I haven't checked out his relatives yet.

Any new updates or are you fags just going to continue spamming?

I bet he's an ANTIFA sympathizer.

Patrician taste.

LET THE BULLY COMMENCE

focusing on a random furfag's really not the best thing though, someone figure out how to send pizza to evilore instead

Thread theme?

fuck you

later fag

Feel free to give alternate targets, furfag is going full SHUT DOWN EVERYTHING anyway

Enjoy getting pozzed while we continue laughing at your asses.

It's fucking great to see this.

Damn right it is.

Good taste

This is the fastest I've ever seen Holla Forums run in a while

This has been running for about half an hour, I don't know if more people opening it will amplify the effect.

Anyone know any other email spam services?

Checked.

This is.

D A M A G E C O N T R O L

Why has this even devolved into getting this poor fagot to kill himself
Someone should be taking screenshots of neogaf for posterity

ARE YOU TIRED OF WINNING YET Holla Forums?

SHOW ME YOUR WAR FACE!

Nyaa~~

those niggers are fast

BEST TIMELINE

Perfect.

what song?

It feels even better than all the (you)'s combined.

Why is she so lewd?

She just is

I've been stuck in a smuggasm for 2 hours now. At this rate I'm going to break!

exquisite taste

I shouldn't have such feelings for a cat

NO

I'M A SLUT FOR WINNING AND I WANT MORE

My face is kind of numb from grinning so hard. Am I the only one?

So first he loses his favorite site, then gets bullied into suicide, and then he goes to hell. This is going to be an awful month for him.

Oh well.

I stayed up for 2 hours for this shit anons. All worth it, 6AM now. See you tomorrow for the aftermath.

AND WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE THE BAD GUYS HERE. THEY KNOW THEIR TIME IS UP. THEY'VE BEEN EXPOSED.

Perhaps their best song, too bad they don't play it live because it's simply too epic and difficult.

Not already being numb. Come on user, GRIN HARDER.

Suicide's an automatic trip to H-E-doublehockeysticks anyway

SA get out

Did they fucking really
I remember some people getting blocked temporarily but what the fuck

Numbers treated you well, user.

This is great but also worrisome, we really are gonna have to repel the inevitable wave of rapefugees.
Remember to bully every cuckchanner you see, HARD.

HEJJ?

MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL

nice digits

best thread

Thats fucking retarded. Are they really that involved with neogaf?

I don't remember where I fucking found this image.

weeeew

NO PRIVATE JOKER I AM NOT TIRED OF WINNING, I WISH TO WIN SO GOD DAMN MUCH THERE WONT BE ENOUGH FOR ANYONE ELSE TO EVEN HAVE A TASTE OF VICTORY

That happens there often, though most of the time they just rangeban parts, not whole countries

Hold the fuck up, are the cuckkchan mods glute gotterdammerunged just because they're crossposting SJW faggots or were some of them implicated as women respecters too?

The fucking cuckchanner is at it again.

bloodborne sucks

Its a trickling down effect isn't it?

NEOFAGS DUE TO COME HERE SOON

Yes, user, HEJJ. HELL is too good for furfags, they get HEJJ instead where ZANTAN torments them for eternity.

Are you new or something nigger? cuckchan has plenty of SJW hotpockets at this point

Isn't that one by the Astro boy guy

Where is his benis?

halfchan is run by goons isn't it?

Does smug count?

Nah, they're closer to being Reddit than being us anymore.

That's completely retarded

do you retards just spam reaction images?

like there isn't any discussion

I left 4chan in 2007 and discovered Holla Forums in 2013, spending my inbetween time on n0chan, 789chan and yilulata

THEY MADE ME DO IT
I JUST WANTED TO BE WITH MY WAIFU

Doesn't mean they won't try to come here

be the change you want to make in this world.

Get ready to bully them, Holla Forums.

yes

Bless

This isnt a new thing, else degeneracy wouldn't be so rampant with people trying to normalize insanity instead of trying to have some self-respect and keep a health society. Especially when their minds are seared with a hot iron, making it impossible to go back, if thats the case.
LET IT ALL BURN

Yep

I just wanted to play video games

traps aren't gay

Watch mark not ban the retards

Then again the blame doesn't fall completely on mark but the retarded mods on this board. Especially the furfag one

After Moot sold out and stabbed everyone in the back, I'm sure, if not before, judging from the logs.

that's just some faggot trying to bait cuckchan into raiding us

So say we all.

Cuckchan is dead

There's nothing to discuss, you insufferable faggot, only laughing at our foes misfortune.

You can have my comfy face.

IT'S TIME TO BULLY THE NERDS

Traps are only straight when they're getting dommed by the actual girls who made them dress like that.

I CAN'T READ THESE THREADS FAST ENOUGH

WE CAN'T LET THIS HAPPEN even though it probably won't happen anyways
SPAM LOLI

This. Our mods are from cuckchan which explains the amount of newfags since August.

This battlechili furfag seems like almost as much of a meme as our main man Brian

READ FASTER THEN

HOLY SHIT
archive.is/BCYoc

You must not even be a cuckchanner, you're probably a redditor with a copy-pasted thumbnail

Day of the fucking rake when?

If it comes to that, then we initiate advanced bullying.

HE DID IT AGAIN

Greetings from 4chan

IT'S TOO FUCKING LATE FOR THAT
THIS HAPPENED FOR A REASON
THE WORLD NEEDED AN ANSWER TO THEIR CALL FOR HELP
WE WERE THE ONLY ONES TO ANSWER THAT CALL
WE JUST WANTED TO PLAY VIDEO GAMES, BUT THEY WERE TAKEN AWAY SO WE COULD FIX THINGS

everytime

(he probably means half)

You fucking bet

Damn you and your benis

See:

Obviously they're all nothing but goons and tumblr but their response seems to go beyond the usual "stop attacking muh team".

They were at a similar level of asshurt after The Zoe Post because they ran in her social circle.

WHAT IS THIS?!

DAMNIT YOU GOT ME AGAIN!!!

KILL YOURSELF BATTLECHILI 1, ALL FURFAGS DESERVE THE ROPE

confirmed fake

THEY'RE FUCKING PEDOS HOW WILL THAT DETER THEM

FUCK YOU

This, we're doing the threads to laugh at GAF

What is it that makes seeing your enemies suffer and die so immensely satisfying.

Truly nothing is more pleasurable than victory.

k

loli scat and gore

Thankfully I have immunity dog on my side. Jokes on you, faggot.

Nice try but Faglore has a verified icon. Yes he's that much of a fag

I AM GOING TO RAPE YOUR MOTHER BATTLECUCK
ALSO SOLATOROBO SUCKS

They're so mad they're shutting it down in other forums

SPAM ARAS

Good, I don't want more fucking furfaggots on this board. Leave 'em to cuckchan

They can't stand 2D for some strange inexplicable reason

These fucking threads are depleting my smug reserves.

please

2D is bad, 3D is good.

Nazi lolis

They're going to get fucking slaughtered if they try.

I have never understood this phenomenon but its true

There's fugfaggots in these threads.

You nigger!

So, could someone point me to a SJW male ally that is not some sort of rapist?

Its gonna be like them fallout shills getting wracked by 2d spam.

tfw neogaf is dead

That's just Holla Forums.

They hate 2d, they're literally scream-inducingly frightened of it.

Thread theme

very fast bread

Jews being gassed in miniature Auschwitz's built inside Lolis

No shit. And?

TAKE MY ENERGY

Thats gonna be fun

It's almost like the only reason one becomes an SJW is because of the skeletons they have in their closets. Hmm.

Nope, they all have alterior motives or are gay

Can we break 1000, boys?

I could, but he only meets with dead people.
Lucifer ring any bells to you?

REMINDER IF YOU ARE A MALE FEMINIST YOU RAPE WOMEN

Yep.

Is this an ara?

I need to play video games.

Jokes on them this isn't cuckchan where you can just mass report the thread

POST SOME SMALL FLAT CHESTED WOMEN NOT THAT BIG TITTED LOLI PEDO CRAP YOU BIGOTS

where the fuck do they come from?

My national socialist anime girl folder will be put to good use today

Best weekend I've had in a while

LET'S FUCKING DO IT!

SAUCE

It's 50% bots

If you really wanna piss em off, post trump.

Which means, there are homosexuals in this thread

i hope this fucker rots in jail.

it's the internet user

Nobody likes Holla Forums, not even Holla Forums.

Mostly reddit.
LURK MORE

bots

he has multiple accounts because he's a massive faggot

twitter.com/EviLore/status/902759370420879360

Reddit.
I'm not kidding, they had an entire campaign where they went to r/socialism and advertised the board.

I need some smug nazi ara's in my life

does this count?

The initial reaction's died down.
There's about thirty hours left for Neogaf.
It'll take them less than three seconds to scatter across the internet.

—- Therefore.

The outcome of this shitposting will be decided in the next three seconds.

— Two seconds.

The refugees are flooding in.
Shitposting and swirling cancer.

Subway, gore, smug anime, Holla Forums, shitposting, doxxing, assorted faggotry, calls to lurk moar. I take aim with eight deterrents.

Set — Nine Shitpost Blade Works.

Bots.

They love to project
Even the Muh Russia shit is the same thing after the Uranium Deal, showing a true Russian collusion in 2009
TOP KEK

(checked)
Hells fucking yeah

Now this nigger has a smart idea

Yuugi and Suika would probably kill the fuckers.

Video not available. If you're just doing meme music, do memeshit.

calm down there, im just letting off some shitposting steam

alright this thread is getting fucking gay now

50% bots 40% IP changes
There are probably only 20-30 living users on leftypol

2Ds are cuter but 3D has a realistic meat feel. There are some 2D artists that can catch the latter though.

NO JOHN, YOU ARE THE RAPISTS

Shit and shit

Real lady coming through

Are commies really living people?

Whoa user, dont go too far
whatever, post more

It all starts with vidya, the pendulum is swinging
Why didn't they let us play our video games, it became the death of them

I don't even know what I am anymore but Im okay with it.

(heiled)
We could really post anything Holla Forums or Gamergate-related and smugs and that'll likely drive them into an uncontrollable sperging frenzy

THEN STOP BITCHING AND POST SOME SHIT THEN!

A man of culture.

y

YOUR NAME IS JOHN ALLY. YOUR JOB: SEXUALLY HARASS WOMEN THEN BLAME IT ON PEOPLE WHO PLAY VIDYA

Kill yourself.

It was tiny tim, living in the sunlight.

Well they are alive, but they aren't really people.

Pedos hate 2D loli just like how male feminists turn out to be rapists, they virtue signal to compensate.
Honestly I think 2D is frustrating to pedos because they'd rather see the real thing, kinda like how yurifags get pissed about hetshit popping up.

No they lack the mental faculties to qualify.

Post Floppy

Faggot.

If we keep winning like this? Not for long.

Faggot.

Hold on, I've got some MAGA furries and an entire Vivian folder.

What're you listening to, Holla Forums?

Reminder pig related is Holla Forums board owner.

Give rare vivians

Definitely some sort of livestock

Really makes you think. Did you happen to save the yakkity sax one with the horses?

Post Vivian. I could use more Vivian.

YOU WOULDN'T PUT LIPSTICK IN A PIG WOULD YOU?

It's so disgusting.

its kinda hard to when its getting diluted by people spamming anime shit that's completely unrelated to the topic at hand

FUCKING GOOBERGABERS

ALL FAGGOTS TRANNIES NIGGERS AND JEWS SHOULD BE SHOT

Holla Forums is really behind the times tbqhfamalam.

Posting good vidya will deter most of them.

Most furfags around Holla Forums are pilled.
But the red pill they take is raccoon cock shaped.

Out of all the ways I though NeoFAG was gonna bite it, I never expected it to be quite this spectacular.

I was the user spamming them in the TF2 concept art thread, if you were there.

is anyone going to explain what the fuck is going on

Here's a little secret. We are all Russian Orthodox gangster rapper from the FSB.>>13623099

botz & shilled events at universities

The pedofags from Holla Forums get triggered as fuck when you spam 2D stuff on their pathetic containment threads.

wtf?
erdirects me to this

Gender neutral bathrooms are completely irrelevant to vidya and anyone who likes the idea should neck themselves.

SHould we summon /monster/

Was out most of the day and missed this. Trying desperately to catch up. Can I get a summary? Did the tranny kill itself? Are they still blaming the evil GamerGate and russian hackers who hacked the election and got Trump into the oval office?

Stop acting like a newfag

NEEDS TO LAY OFF THE FUCKING SWEETS, THE FAT FUCK!

post more foxy blonde
NOW

RAREST

sorry this

I know. I edited the one with the horses, but was too ashamed to keep it. Now I want it.

neogaf owner accused of rape, mods quitting that shithole, cuckchan Holla Forums bans people and prunes threads at mere mention

it's all tumbling down

You make Pinkie Pie a sad pony

ONE IN A MILLION

post your smug alunyas

You could, you know, read the thread.

I've seen more fuckable pigs.

That face will never stop being disgusting. Holla Forums truly is cancer.

Cliff gets on in the action

Neofags are trying to regroup

IS EVEN Holla Forums SHITTING ON GAFFOTS, TOO?!

we need more FROGGED.com pictures

Holla Forums is inviting them here in an attempt to dethrone Holla Forums as the #1 board

I can check, but I'm pretty sure I didnt. I was too focused on ripping the videos and posting them.

Get some better smugs user

Everyday we stray farther from the light of god.

Sure friend :^)

Here's the only Holla Forums animalgirl I have.

I want to fuck the fucking stupid out of the fucking cat.

why do you have porn of pepe and amy schumer?

SPOILER YOU DENSE FUCK!

they're turning on their own!

die

Neogaf is dead/dying

I thought /monster/ was just omnipresent on Holla Forums

COMMIES GET OUT

reminder that miranda is 100% communist

Shit, I fucking forgot

I know just the place

Someone please find a past post of CliffyB praising Neogaf or something.

I'm surprised he even has time to tweet what with how good Lawbreakers is doing.

that link gave me this

lel, looks like Neofags are lower than burch and I lost my money on dogshit

No, it's a well-known fact that a lot of people in the industry hate NeoGAF, though not for the reasons we do.

Great taste

Does that place still exist?

We're already here, faggot.

I will never grow tried of this

If the mods are all kill, what's stopping people from making threads and posting gore/loli/scat/etc to send half of Neofag's base into a PTSD episode?

aphex twin a SHIT

at least they didn't get a picture of them and their ex wife commissioned for paying big bucks for anita's kickstarter

What happened.

I don't know user, what is stopping you?

source on the first two semen demon?

But it's a forum that's mostly text.
However, you do make a valid point.

feelin pretty smug about it

wow rude

Post FROGGED

Don't spoiler those glorious vivians next time

It's a fake.

I'm a little late to the party, does this mean Neofag is going to flood our boards?

AT LAST
I TRULY SEE

Checked.
Vidyagames save world.
Life is in reality, an 80's action movie.

Some people say it still lurks occasionally on moonless nights, stalking unwary travelers, stealing away their souls and leaving its watermark on them.

He meant the nudes you nigger

Whoops

Possibly. Its gonna be up to us and the janitors here to purge and wall them off

they won't last 5 seconds here

Anyone have the pictures of her letting porky (I think that's what they call him) fuck her for money?

Can someone fill me in on what the fuck happened, I haven't been on Holla Forums much lately.

His name is Light you m*ron

U dun it nao Holla Forums
twitter.com/NeoGAF/status/921644967264686081

Head of NeoGAF got outed as a perv and all the mods left

The NERVE!

Here have a wallpaper as reparations

neofag is kill

Pandawas are better

Neofag? No, they'd commit suicide here. There is definitely going to be another cuckchan exodus due to their mods banning threads on the subject, though.

Im a white straight mail that has a girl fetish

*rapist

Oh shit, consequences will never be the same!

Ok wait, I just woke up and I read the very first thread. Ca someone bring me up to speed on these:

We can dream this wonderful dream together user.

You cheeky bastard.

Wave at our first (and probably last) wave of neofags looking for a new home.

Probably taking a break from managing those six people playing and running those 24 bots in lawbreakers.

Holy shit you faggots will literally never learn

Damn it, forgot to switch again

8/v/ a shit

What a coincidence, I got banned for posting the exact same image
Also we can see your IP

[video game discussion]

I'll stick with my 2d waifu until we get holographic waifus

SCREAMS

commies get out etc, etc.

You can't just make an account there and post, someone needs to validate your account or some dumb shit

NeoFags turned on their own creator and desperately flock to reddit and halfchan while we sit back and watch

I don't like Holla Forums

Kek

They literally rangebanned all of England

Digits reveal the truth.

The sad thing is, there is no difference between plebbit, neogaf and cuckchan anymore.

Hard to say since threads are deleted within seconds, but some are taunting the mods at least.

Last I checked you needed a nonfree email account. You couldn't use gmail/hotmail/whatever, you had to use a work or school/university account.

Lolis are cute!

ARE YOU A BAD ENOUGH DUDE TO RAPE THEN BLAME GAMERGATE?

NEW OP
Please add more information so people know what's going on. Some of these niggers are still waking up.

Seriously? I thought that was a joke.

You fags just plain stink.

Dumb sissy anime boy

Couldn't handle the banter.

here is a (you)

And my day just got a bit brighter.

(you)

If digits, tumblr is next.

Isn't that more of an aussie thing?

BAKE ANOTHER BREAD YOU FOOLS

:^)