I believe this guy is evil, but I think he's too dumb to be a fascist

I believe this guy is evil, but I think he's too dumb to be a fascist.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY
archive.is/BcBlW
archive.is/b4xNo
archive.is/2t9RZ
motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-our-likes-helped-trump-win
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There seems to be sufficient evidence to convice me that he's pretty smart.

Capital propaganda.
also
you must be talking to some heavy duty fascists because I've never seen or heard one that wasn't dumb as a small mammal.

He's actually just an edgy libertarian afraid of Occupy libshits.
youtube.com/watch?v=0BSrJv0IpHY

How can you possibly consider Bannon to be dumb? He single-handedly turned the Trump campaign around by refocusing hard on the disenfranchised worker angle and got himself from being a random newspaper owner to top adviser of the president within a very short period.

I've always been under the assumption that fascists are smart because they understand theory, it's just that they're mentally deranged and believe in things like master race, lizardmen, NWO, etc

Am I getting my drug addiction facial symptoms mixed up or has he done all of the cocaine?

naah that's chronic alky face

Same difference. You really do pick your poison I guess.

Bannon is a Leninist.

He's a nazbol.

Nice projection. He has stated in interviews he is a Leninist and he wants to build the vanguard party.

According to the insane definition of that term Bannon provided, Hitler was a Leninist.

Nazbols are leninist, just with the ethnic nationalism spook added to it.

The real fascists that are effective are the ones that aren't caricatures as you believe that listen to Alex Jones. They are the ones that hide their beliefs and understand that techno-fascism can be a reality if they get access to the A.I. in league with or before corporations. I've known many closeted fascists in grad school that wouldn't let on that they are one until in an intimate environment. It was frightening to see these people, individuals that would be taking junior management roles in corporations or in academe, give such opinions on the nature of genetic variation of Autism Level relating to race and 'natures inherent fascism'. Yes, there are intelligent fascists just as the intelligentsia of liberals are clever enough to maintain control of leftists and prevent any radicalization to overthrow them from power. Question your acquaintances always and look out for any self-aggrandizement or delusions of grandeur, as its the first sign of a closeted fascist.

Sage because this isn't related to OP but it's naive to believe ANYONE on Trump's camp isn't above average intelligence. Just remember Bush II's biography wherein he stated he had to adopt the 'southern working class' persona in order to get into politics, riding this appearance of sub-standard intelligence into the white house where his cabinet stole billions from the taxpayers during the Iraq War II.

x-posting from /r/anarchism
Didn't realize there's a word filter for I–Q or that you guys had flags.

Welcome, yeah there's a couple of filters mostly to frustrate polyps trying to post on here.

For example anti-w*hite →Deeply triggering and excellent.

lol nope

It would be all over the news if he said anything like that.

Just google it moron

Yeah those people are called /sci/ autists. They exist, and it's usually because they've never read any legitimate philosophical texts so they view the world and the universe as being extremely ordered, and deterministic with clear bounds, not as a historical process. Some of them are also legitimate psychopaths which shouldn't come as a surprise considering the cut throat competitive nature of capitalism.

You do realize calling yourself a Leninist doesn't make you one automatically? The democrats consistently ran as people of the working class for centuries, while their policies couldn't have been further from the truth. Maybe Bannon agrees with some of Lenin's policies like the Vanguard state, except instead of turning it into a DotP, he'll transform it into a super nationalist wing of the government.

archive.is/BcBlW

Bonus Evola: archive.is/b4xNo

Bonus Moldbug: archive.is/2t9RZ

Well I'll be.

He's not as smart as he thinks he is, but he's still smart enough to cause serious damage.

Therefore, I don't give a shit.

stay classy

this boggles my mind so much i can't avoid sperging everytime I hear about it.

Stay spazzy.

stay tardy

New developments in linguistics straight from Holla Forums

user, read the implicated implication, and please stop being retarded.

Oh I see what you mean. It's interesting that OP can use fascist and dumb as an insult, but not both at the same time.

Well I see you don't have the intelligence to be considered one of them if you can't even read.

Implying rightists (or you) know what pomo even is. It's just another "cultural marxism"-tier buzzword for outraged culture warrior dipshits

He doesn't have to be smart with meta data algorithms working for him motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/how-our-likes-helped-trump-win