Two questions about Fallout

1. Why are there so many raiders/humans? Didn't most of them die in the nuking? Where do they keep still coming after you kill so many of them?

and 2. Why are there still pre-fallout items in stores like paper money or nuka cola/food? If there are so many raiders, it would make sense that they raided all stores years before.

the answer is you should stop playing shitty games

Because it's a video game.

Congratulations, you've already put more thought into it than the devs did.

The one that gets me the most is: why did people take all the tyres off the cars and then just…stack them up in random places?

western devs don't put much thought in the world, it's just post-apocalyptic memes the game

Why does your family live in multucultural utopic neighborhood when there are food riots all over the country?

Those aren't two questions about Fallout, those are two questions about ZeniMax Fallout.

Stop playing Bethesda games.
Play Fallout 1, 2 and New Vegas instead.

New Vegas was okay. Natural food, the 'raiders' are organised gangs bordering on shitty minor governments.

That's why it is a themepark game, the world was static before the player pressed New Game.

What I live the most about last 3 Fallout games is the VATS system. Without it, the game would be mediocre.

But there are still items you can find in the world that should've been consumed/taken by raiders 100 years before. It would make sense only if you would get out of the vault 5 years after the nuke.

The raiders took them to make outposts?

What? No. The idea in Fallout is that the population is just now starting to somewhat bounce back. 100 years post-war lore wise would have been an uninhabited wasteland.

because Bethesda lmao

Shouldn't then most of the raiders be in their 20s? What did they eat to sustain themselves? Why if there are raiders at a location, there is still pre-war loot you can find? Even a 1 year start if they had while you were in the vault, they would have time to take everything.

Go to fallout wiki retard instead of making retarded threads

Suburbanites oppressing urbanites

Fallout 4 was fine until I got to the city. After the ship hits the tower, game goes downhill.

You're looking at this through the perspective of the PC who is, for all intents and purposes, a god.

It has inherent game design flaws that show in the first few minutes
How the fuck is that game "fine"?

What flaws? The dialogue?

Dialogue, abortion of RPG mechanics, voiced protagonist, pre established main character story, lore rape, shit world building, shit design, awful guns compared to fnv, level scaling
And all of that shows in the first hour of gameplay

Everything, it's a shit show of an RPG.

Only things I noticed were that it had the same graphics as the previous ones and the dialogue was simpler (which I kind of liked, fewer dialogue options = more gameplay).

Too obvious

Abandon thread, OP is literally retarded.

Why you get so butthurt? Fallout 4 had some better missions than Fallout 3

Im playing fallout 2. Can I be a cunt to people without having the whole town pointing guns at me if I have a higher strenght?
Everyone is so darn sensitive

Nuka Cola moved their operation to Hawaii. They're still manufacturing the soda and selling it in Europe. So, new bottles of it periodically wind up in America, coming over with relief groups.

Really makes me think

Bethesda doesn't make RPG's they make Action games with rpg elements

They make open world survival games ala Ark, only difference is that there is an endgame, though Bethesda games tend to be as buggy as early access games.

Fallout 4 was the only one with survival elements tho and they could be turned off

this thread need some

Fallout 4 was fine until I booted up the game.

Is this a joke?

More time to play the game instead of reading the responses and deciding what to answer.

Obvious cuckchan poster or bait. Good going OP you got a few replies out of people

You're a retard.

bump

The only joke is the huge tariff Nuka Cola has been paying ever since Hawaii became a part of Japan.

i aint gay