Wario is now 25 years old.

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.co.jp/data/software/manual/manual_PARJ_00.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

(((Wario)))

Wario Ware was a mistake

best merchant
>25 years;_;

Why is his brother called Waluigi instead of Гuigi?

Warui Luigi.

How the fuck do you say Г? Spell that shit phonetically.

What does Wario spend all his money on?

Fentanyl

He doesn't spend it, he's a kike.

Giant houses and whores.

Nah, kikes get their gold by scamming others out of it. Wario kicks a ton of ass for his loot. Bitch earns it. (((Warioware Wario))) is a different story, he's a parallel universe kike that scams people with his bad game. It's the difference between Moon Man and Moonman.

I wonder if we'll get a Wario game in 2018

Bitches?

Its name is kind of like "ghe" (which is phonetically spelled гэ, kind of like how u is phonetically spelled you), it's pronounced similar to the English letter g.

You mean the difference between Moon Man and Mac Tonight, right?

He stole Mario's castle and all his shit in his very first appearance

Unhappy Wario then

Gammaigi?

>(((Warioware Wario))) is a different story, he's a parallel universe kike that scams people with his bad game. It's the difference between Moon Man and Moonman.
Basically the Gabe Newell in Mario's universe?

WHY THE FUCK ARE THERE THOUSANDS UPON THOUSANDS OF HOI4 MODS

And butcher it with Pay2Unlock? I think it's better if they just let the corpse rot until its bones.

He is an honest capitalist trying to make an honest buck.

He did on MarioxRabbids

Why did I google it? Deep down, I knew the result would upset me

Could have swore I just witnessed a Mario holding a credit in a Nintendo site.

Get Super Mario Odyssey with a shiton of useless items that your console needs… greedy

Moon Man and Moonman are two different people. Moonman is a doppelganger that goes around pretending to be Moon Man in an attempt to ruin his reputation. Similar to Wario and his (((WarioWare))) doppleganger.

Because Mario is a beta male cuck. Fucker finally grew some balls and took back what was his.

Pretty much.

I once tried to emulate Virtual Boy Wario Land (Mednafen/Retroarch VB I think) and the framerate just sped up to incredible levels and there were hardly any options to do fix it.

Wario did nothing wrong.

He's easy to beat him in smash, specially as Wario.

Wario Land 3 is the best Wario game ever. It will never be topped.

What if Wario and Waluigi are actually Mario and Luigi from the future?

Mario became a fat Jew and Luigi somehow grew 5 feet taller?

Yes.

And went they went back in time. They hit their heads, losing their memories and leaving only their aged personalities.

DEEPEST LORE

VB Wario Land is better.

Literally who?

Time for some wario posting.

What do you mean with "became"? He's already a fat greedy piece of shit.

3ds port NEVER FUCKING EVER

Man, he doesn't age well at all then.

Just played through all of them for the first time this year.

2 > 3 > 4 > 1 > VB > Shake It! > World

They're all fucking good though. 3 is good, but overstays its welcome and has too much backtracking. I like backtracking, but holy shit. 4 has the tightest mechanics, but it's really fucking short and doesn't give you much time to really enjoy the levels. 1 is decent but not too much to it. VB is better in mechanics than 1, but has far fewer levels and stupid pixel-hunt secrets where you literally have to pound random panels and hit random walls to find everything. There are two in particular that took me over 30 minutes a piece to find, and that's no fun.
Shake It! has some of the best art, but something about it just doesn't rub me right. It just doesn't feel as fun for some reason I can't quite put my finger on.
World is fun, but it just doesn't feel like a Wario game and it's over way too fucknig fast.

Wa

E-E-EXCELLENT
Alright lads, what do YOU want to see from a new Wario game?

Wario always wins baybee!

Reminder that Waluigi is not his brother but rather a friend he invites any time he feels like going for some tennis matches.

For it to never be made because NUtendo and Treehouse will find a game so shit that it will retroactively destroy the entire series like they did with Metroid.

VB > 1 > 2 > 3 > 4 > a bunch of other garbage that no one should waste their time one

I always found it fascinating how this series experienced nearly a linear decline in quality from the first game (with VB the one exception), where each game was worse than the last one.

wario world 2 (3d beat 'em up/platformer) with optional co-op waluigi would be fun

WARIO ALWAYS PLUG A DYKE!

Fucking this.

but why

Wario is a fucking stud.

Because he's such a manly man he turned her straight.

Yeah we need another Wario World where Wario just sets out to kick ass and gain dosh because he's wario.

The couch co-op with Waluigi would be baller, especially if Waluigi has a different moveset. Bonus would be being able to play as either wario or waluigi for a different gameplay experience in solo player.

Put 4 in between 1 and 2 and you'd have my list.

I feel like the immortal Wario entries are a tad overrated. Especially 3, which is just a chore to play through with its tedious design (i.e. making you have to re-learn your old abilities) and over-excessive amount of collectibles.

Nah, Wario is Tracer's Drinking buddy at the local LGBTQ club. This is Canon according to a Dorkly comic.

If you are not absolutely seething with rage now, I've failed at my job.

I get it and it's ironically satirical, since they're portraying a couple of trannies as ugly layabouts.

Wario straightening up some cunts, no Elaine bullshit tho'.

I've always wanted Waluigi to show up on Shake it and make those pain in the balls achievements easier, I mean for some reason they lowered Wario's pitch voice.

Can anyone here do a decent Wario impression?

You should see what happened when he drew ScoutXTracer

EVERY TIME

It's saying they're gay, not trannies.

Although Wario got a girlfriend in Warioware.

Who? and which Warioware game, I thought those characters were just Warios firends I don't remember see anything about one of them being his girlfriend.

The dark-haired princess Apple.

In some of those pause screens after beating the boss battle it shows up Wario dreaming about Mona.

That doesn't mean their in a relationship.

Boy have I got some news that's probably gonna shatter your reality

I don't remember which other Wario game, but Mona states that she's into wild and muscular men who focus on riches.

They might both like each other, but I don't think it was directly shown that they are a couple.

saved

I never understand why anyone would play any grand strat other than Vicky II. If it doesn't have the population/economic mechanics then what's the point?

Sheer. Undiluted. Hyper-Concentrated. /tg/-grade Prime Autism.

And to think, I found their fat Samus comic cute.

The whole site is pozzed as fuck. Imagine a Blogger who spends all his time browsing the 4chins and subreddits in order to compile screencaps of Holla Forumslacks acting outraged that Wolfenstein allows you to kill nazis… and then writes an article referring to them as "whiny pissboys."

I'll never understand why artists are so susceptible to poz… though most artists aren't really artists now of days.

Granted, the original content on there can be passable. JHall is doing a Sun and Moon playthrough comic on there, and that one is thoroughly enjoyable. The Pokemon Rusty team is doing another project too, which should be fine enough.

They already have a tumblr blog

This upsets me because they mix in real problems with trannies wanting to fuck little girls in the bathroom.

There's something I really dislike their artstyle, it's like Buckley plus Scott Pilgrim as main references.
The sniper looks better than anything they have drawn.

What are your thoughts on the new Melee in Brawl mod? It brings Wario Land again.

Link? Is it better than Project M?

The artist gets so close yet so far. They can identify the problems, but they can't seem to grasp a realistic solution. They want a band-aid fix so they can stop worrying about shit rather than something that cuts to their root.

The experience gap is a very real issue, and of the examples, this one was probably the most reasonable, but there really is a disproportionately high number of retards in this generation that blew their education on impractical careers paths and the over-saturation of the job-market only amplifies the problem.
Faggots need therapy, not acceptance.
Yeah, wages haven't kept up with inflation, but raising minimum wage doesn't fix anything, it just kneecaps the middle class. Cull the inflation, de-saturate the labor market, and stop importing 3rd world workers and outsourcing abroad, etc. Same goes for universal health care. Fix insurance and healthcare, don't standardize it.
And finally

The generation may have been dealt a really shitty hand, but really they're just making it worse. About half of it's their own fault anyways.

No official to the public, only spergs sperging about it on Yt.

Nice.

WAH
WAH
WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH

I wish I was an attractive female nintendo game character so I could have Wario ejaculate inside me and bear his child
no homo

Can someone take the "would you make a black character white" and then put up pics of hollywood / media black washing, heimdal (from thor) comes to mind immediately, but also more important characters. I'd do it but im going to bed in a min

They already biting themselves, with "Mercy was a gay nigger sucking off to Genji"

I have such fond memories of Wario Land 1 - 4. Flipping out when I found a secret world or unlockable. Ware might've moved him more away from mainline games, but I blame World more sealing the coffin. What a crappy game on par with Yoshi's Story.

The Г is pronounced for "Wal" you dingus.

What HASN'T this fucker bought? He has castle, several cars, planes, you name it.

Never ever.;-;

Modding GC games isn't as user friendly as PC modding; we're lucky we even have Melee mods.

It's WA/10 my dude.

In Wario World, Wario faces his own greed with a shape of a black jew. Don't believe me? Try to hear it and it sounds like an edited Wario voice clip from Mario tennis.

Waluigi is real! As a fucking costume, just in case if you miss his attire from Super Smash.

Did you actually play it, their link is private?

Posting superior japanese version.

No, but i've seen vids on it and it looks great, like an improved PM with more Melee and less CnD. They have this really cool Wario Land castle level that looks really great.

They could just make a shoot 'em up with nerf guns.

YES I DID
What did he mean by this?

I'm going to 100% VBWL and unlock the SUPERHARD mode.

Like, how?

I'm still pissed that it isn't some sort of higher pitched and more frantic italian sounding music to contrast with WAHrio's. At least there's the crotchchop.

Does that say "love is love" under the whiteout? Fantastic. Absolute alpha male.

Wario's should have at least been banjo music instead as a reference to the country music he would listen to while working out as mentioned in Wario Land 4's manual.

Therapists are the ones who tell them to transition and give them hormone pills.

There's no way that's in the original japanese manual.

What does the original japanese manual say, then?

no idea, I don't read moon runes. Here's the page though, and here's where I got it from nintendo.co.jp/data/software/manual/manual_PARJ_00.pdf

Is Wario a fat slav? Something about him made me always think he would make a good Serbian stereotype.

This is just him shitting and eating. IT'S ALL SHITTING AND EATING

Somebody should update that video, including his entrance, trophy award and animations from previous game, his voice sounded more hysterical.

Hats Wario > Transformations Wario > Ware Wario > Smash Wario

We in agreement?

damn, waifufags have fooled all this time

UH-AH!
Brawl Wario in Smash Wii U when? His head twisting removal is what really killed him.

Found some decent footage

wario is the only good thing about shitendo

rip miiverse

This should be a thing, why isn't it?

Because of

Dorkly confirmed to run Nintendo Treehouse

(((nintendo)))

Nintendo is like islam to Europe, it's completely alright if THEY do it.

It's worth mentioning that Wario's airplane never showed up after 2001.

Because it doesn't make a japanese pun the way Wario and Waluigi do. Wario already has his own princess and a female rival so there's also nothing for a Wapeach to even do.

But aren't Wario Ware games successful in their own universe? It's shown to be very lucrative in each games' intro and ending, until his employees get rowdy for not getting paid.

Already exists. She's called Captain Syrup.

Basically Wario's own Steam platform.

Then who's WaDaisy?

I've got the away and home intros for charged

Similar with Luigi's theme, I'm pretty sure they used it for Don Flamenco.

WARIO'S FUNNIEST MOMENTS