Poison in Vidya

What are some good games where you can base your entire combat style around DOTing the shit out of everyone around you, and laughing while they die slow?

Extra bonus points if you do so by gassing them.

Other urls found in this thread:

te4.org/wiki/Poisons_(category)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

speaking of things that need to be gassed

Guild Wars.

Saryn in Warframe

Diablo2 poison with lightning secondary attack amazon build.

Global Agenda, Medic.
rip

Pic related

Dead Cells can have some pretty fucking satisfying poison builds.
Caveats are that burn and bleed function the same way and builds are left to chance.

GTA San Andreas has hidden tear gas grenades that are lethal and can get you a high wanted level very quickly if you spam them in a crowded area. They can also be obtained with a trainer in Vice City, Liberty City Stories, and Vice City Stories.

Saged for double post. Forgot to include pictures.

A few leagues ago I'd have recommended Path of Exile but they nerfed the fuck out of poison for this go around. I mean you can still build around it but it's not nearly as powerful as it once was.

Etrian Odyssey has broken poison builds early game but they cool off later on due to other builds catching up.

TBC WoW as a spellpower rogue (no, really).

Total War Attila had the Slavic nations, which got the most broken archers in the game because of their poison arrows. It killed a quarter of the enemy troops if a stray arrow hit, and it exhausted the unit causing them to be slower and more vulnerable to melee. Anyone who says TWA was a return to form is a liar, it is just as broken as RTW 2.

That was some broken shit I tell you hwat

I really wish that WoW would return to those days where you could make wacky builds that WORKED, rather than the streamlined shit we've got today.

Pretty much this but PoE have more options.
Essence Drain is not technically poison in name but does basically same thing and spreads like some disease.
Bleed is basically physical equivalent to poison.
Burning besides Emberwake haven't been nerfed as much from what I remember.

Problem is that all of them have some better alternative for both bosses and clearing maps.
But I think OP could also enjoy Righteous Fire and it is actually viable.

RF is viable until you run into -fire res or -health regen. On the other hand, it stacks nicely with mind over matter.

Sounds pretty neato, I especially like DOTs that spread from enemy to enemy.

te4.org/wiki/Poisons_(category)
Is actually a very useful skill tree to pick.
Toxic Death has a chance to spread poisons from a dying enemy to others in a radius. Vile Poison gives the tree a lot of versatility. You can choose and combine up to 2 effects such as a poison that impedes natural regeneration, another that drains health, another that also damages nearby enemies for even more AoE, etc. In the endgame you can set up a chain reaction with Toxic Death, which spreads poison to enemies which spread damage with Volatile, which then die again, and in 3-6 turns everything in the room is dead. My first ascension was thanks to this tree. Would pick again.

Demon's Soles.

Few games feature poison gas mechanics, even fewer feature poison ass mechanics. Why live?

There's gotta be a vidya adaptation as some point.

at*

Any semblance of depth and creativity post 2007?
That's a paddin.

to bad the game is DEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD