ITT post a pretty good game that has a single part that brings it down

ITT post a pretty good game that has a single part that brings it down

Lost Odyssey has a great plot for being the second to last real game by Mist Walker but some of those dreams
That one about Alex is the second worst

I think that all the product placement really ruins an otherwise outstanding kart game, at least for me.

Jesus christ

It's a 12/10 anime and a 7/10 game.

"Oh, by the way, Jack, I was the one who killed your parents. You know, so you have personal motivation to kill me. I know it's a really lame last minute grievance, considering for the entirety of the game my actions and justifications have been purely well-intentioned, but I guess Kojima or Konami thought you should have a legitimate enough reason to fight me as a final boss besides 'extremist that could be seen as a good person but moved to commit horrendous acts in order to rebel a sinister, unseen force that is ruling the world'"

Also that "in the next chapter" (or whatever was called) shit, followed by "in the last chapter" when you start a new one
What the fuck were they trying to do? That's annoying

Fuck that shit. If I wanted to grind skills, I'd have fucking bought World of Warcraft.

Anime.

It's trying to be an interactive anime

Luigi is slow as fuck when he's turning/aiming. Ghosts pop up all around you constantly, a lot of the portrait ghosts will go vulnerable when you turn your back, and the boos are all finicky and are way faster than any other ghost (and Luigi for that matter) and they'll zip by you and it takes like 2 seconds before Luigi can turn around to where they are. It's a mess. Wouldn't it make sense for Luigi to be faster in the darkness and when ghosts are nearby because he's scared?

Holy fuck that webm is cancer

The first third of Dragon's Dogma. Also, obligatory Water Temple mention.

What the fuck am I looking at?

Sounds pretty accurate to me.

Speaking of Luigi's Mansion, Dark Moon has one glaring flaw: Luigi doesn't whistle or hum idly while walking around.

Also while Dark Moon's multiple mansions were nice and added replay value and variety to the game, it lacked the exploration aspect of the original's single giant mansion instead going for bite-sized scavenger hunt style gameplay. It's still a fucking fantastic game that's easier to pick up and replay than the original, but despite this I'm not sure it's a better game overall.

Only time in the game where I had to resort to killing.

These guys are so annoying/boring to fight.

I'm gonna agree with you; LM1's massive mansion felt so damn good to keep going through. it's nice to have a concept of multiple mansions, but what is forgotten is that for LM1, you memorize the main areas as you branch farther through said mansion. With different mansions, the tricks or things you found in the first mansion mean jack shit when you get to the second.

Lost Odyssey starts so strong - the mechanics are great, the enemy design is good, the world is decent but the plot just gets worse and worse. Every character except Jansen and Seth either starts shit or turns to shit - by the end of the game you're running around with the wonder twins and an old man who probably has a diaper fetish.

You forgot about Queen Ming's big veiny titties.

There's only 4 immortals for a 5 man party

he's scared stiff

Looks like you need to git gud man
or just spam the Buster and Charger move with Nero

The blitzes felt like a(n admittedly somewhat cooler) rehash of the Shadows from DMC1. Except the Shadows are more hostile but quicker to kill if you're fast enough to shoot them as opposed to the Blitzes where you have to wait until they stop zipping around before you get a chance to actually do damage. Doesn't help that the guns feel weaker in 4 compared to the previous games (unless you can properly aim Pandora while in DT mode) Though I suppose Lucifer also helps in reducing the time it takes to kill them if you're Dante and charge shot 3 with Nero takes awhile.Been a year since Iast played however, might be misremembering things. Didn't get a chance to play the Special Edition of that game but Vergil, Trish, and Lady allegedly have their own tools for taking them down.

What about geographical borders, climatological borders and even fucking coastlines?

Mario puts on a wedding dress for a segment. It's not appropriate to the thread however because that entire game is shit.

Any Mario game with Rosalina in it.

She's the worst part of any of them.

Have you played it?

of course he didn't

user, by now you know there is a certain community very dedicated to enforcing a consensus of "shit" for every nintendo release.

It's an outfit you get by buying the Peach wedding dress amiibo.

Mission 45

Had to use a trainer to get past that bullshit becuase I all my gear was for stealth.

Theres literally a mechanic for changing your loadout on the field and you are retarded.

no u

It can be unlocked without the amiibo afaik

jesus christ that is pathetic

This, PD was really fun until it fell apart.

Coop was a blast back then and still kind of new for me, story was a lot of fun and competitive campaign mode was hilarious. Multiplayer was great but yeah, the end really fucked up.

Enclave was a game I really wanted to like. It was light-hearted, pretty, had fucktons of secrets/little touches that showed the dev cared, actual difficulty and a nice variety of classes (strictly speaking characters but they functioned the same). Sadly it was sunk by having extremely shallow combat. Just the addition of a proper combo system or something similar would have improved it massively but as it is you're just slogging through the same combat over and over.

Do you actually have to have a particularly high swimming skill? I never had problems just using what I already had. Do note that if you're on PC swimming physics is fucked if you don't turn on the fps limited (physics is tied to fps and they expected 30fps solid).

Couldn't you just stack airfoils/shockers/sticky cams and use those instead?

Solidus….. had a hard life.