I got told at a job interview "We aren't looking for straight, white men" and I'm a Jew

I got told at a job interview "We aren't looking for straight, white men" and I'm a Jew.

I see this shit in the NYT from liberal goof Kristof.

Is it me or are liberals now so violently against racism and sexism that they are beginning to give the alt-righters exactly what they want?

Actual stigma against straight white dudes is an incredible recruitment opportunity for those Nazi fucks.

t. pol
but it plays right into their hands
good goy never marry or have children, keep consuming

seems counterproductive

yeah they should have just shot you on sight

You act like this isn't a part of their plan

you are right. Because the police shoots unarmed black people, hispanic people, mentally retarded people, and homeless people, I should not be hired to get a job in a completely different field because I'm a straight white Jew.

Kirtol is so stupid he probably thinks about his this headline in the same way as "radiation from x-device is equal to eating a banana"

He's trying to downplay the perceived danger of terrorism but doesn't realize that many of his readers are primed to read this in the voice of a "man-hating lesbian dyke"

Very interesting point. These dudes are just snobby autists. They don't even realize that they're playing into a right-wing fear campaign.

Not sure if b8

but I swear I'm not surprised at you burgers if that were true

\>>1361201
not b8. Just trying to figure out how to navigate this landscape is all.

right

oh so capitalism is bad and liberal identity politics is also bad really shocking insights OP

Fuck off.

In the liberal, urban cities, Jews are landlords and zionists and oppressors trying to keep the black and brown man down.

In the Right-wing, rural sprawl, Jews are bankers and conspirators plotting the destruction of the white race.

There's no fucking winning with any of these cunts

by moving to Israel

hava nagila

Just use your jew magic to attack their credit score.

Were you applying for a Blacked.com role Holla Forums cause if not I'll take things that never happened for 200 Alex

actually, this user's got it right

accuse them of antisemitism, report it to the ADL or whatever, this could potentially help sow a divide within liberals and idpol.

Just like using the Spectacle to our advantage, we, or rather you and any other Leftist Jews, should use their Jewry to influence the everyday agenda. I'm not implying you're part of a grand conspiracy unless you're the Doomed Man, but rather play the Liberal Jews against the idpolers by simply highlighting to Jewish organizations the fact this is affecting Jews as well.

so Basicaly pic related

yes! dude! you just won yourself a lawsuit meal ticket!

come on, you know you want it, hit those goys with a lawsuit. it is the way of your people

Tbh I would find it hilarious if OP contacted the ADL. Fuck those liberals man take them for some sweet dollar.

According to pol the checks and invitations from academia, Hollywood and government should be coming soon. Just wait it out.

Doesn't exist. I wish I got to own a piece of the media. It'd be fun.

OMG pol, this bait is so evident. You are so retarded even for a pol user.

Except that's not actually legal and you can sue for discrimination

Try harder Holla Forums

Why didn't you just tell them you're a Jew then?