I hate this fucking.meme

I hate this fucking.meme.
When did it.become popular to.think only girls and faggots play support?
I have played plenty of healers and support characters in all.sorts of games of.many genres, and I always let retards die, save myself first, and use my importance as a healer to kick people I dont like, etc.

Am I a rare supportbull or something in a sea of healvirgins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=obQJA9Q4avA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice thumbnail, faggot

is that a qt trap?

It's been said a gorrilion times but I'll say it again: the only people who play healer/support are beta fags and women who are too scared to actually contribute with a 'hard' class but still want to do something. It's not a meme, it's a fact.

OP's a fag, surprising no one

So how how about them dubs?

Fixed that image for you, and yest it is a qt trap.

Is there some name I can search on boorus?

all normalfags get out

i thought it was a woman
now I am ashamed

beta healsluts are a meme because the alternative is playing slut to the tyrant healer

you are the normalfag

Can I make an autistic faceless healer who creepily dresses up in a black cloak and can use "anti-heal" as well on dumbasses entering a circle?

I'd love to image the salt farming from equipping with nothing but items that quickly gather or recharge MP and just become an edgy little mute meme demon that starts tearing the life out of my enemies as fast as I restore it. Won't that throw the healslut meme for a loop.

I like to play main dps as a support role. I support my team by dealing as much damage as I can.

so which one are you, OP?

Being gay is normalfaggotry these days, boyo

lol

Healer chan maybe? Fucked if I know but if you find it you'll share it right?

not just healers, but all of you ITT are faggots

I have a real life friend who is a real life person who is literally a healslut.

he plays overwatch and is every LE HEALSLUT cariacture at once when he plays. Otherwise, he's quite normal. But in los vidyos he is a healsult. and it is disgusting.

He literally said, in my presence, irl, "Oh it;s a guy from youtube! and then started cooing and shit and hung off of said player for several games in a row. and not in a pure "I should heal him so I appear in videos" way, he was straight up cooing.

healsluts are disgusting

what a challenge

i never understood this stupid meme, are people who play tank really that insecure about their role being easy?

show me a game where playing tank and dps requires more than two brain cells

any self respecting faggot should play the most aggressive class or loadout available.

hes also a wannabe game dev and when we played re6 together he died a lot. like a super lot. And he was the one who owned the game for PC and had done all kinds of rigamarole to get it to work locally – I had only played the demo on my 360. All I remember was a lot of counters and quickshots as Helena while my bro was lagging behind getting downed a lot and not even dual-wielding the VP70.

While I was bouncing off of walls and countering zombos, he was dying constantly. I think that might have been the same night I later saw his healslut ways.

I remember him also telling me that Soldier 76 in Overwatch would be good for me because I like RUNFAST games, and Soldier 76 is "Basically a CoD MP character"; he's not at all and the only thing that made him salvageable for me is the infinite sprint. I Took to Lucio better; leave it to a healslut faggot to identify fun characters in a video game.

I'm in love with my tank and want to protect him. Am I a healslut?

it that's situation

That's because your friend is something called an attention whore.

😆

Depends on how. If you want to defend your mates through ending the threat before they become a threat, you're still ok.

Sustain through healing is never good – the only second best defense is overwhelming force, and the absolute best defense is being too fast to hit in the first place.

Well, he is a CS grad and wannabe game maker.

Programmers need to be gassed and bombed.

I could never love a man who has no love for high speed and decisive offensive action. Time spent healing damage is time spend not dealing damage!

I might like dick, but there's a time and place for it, and that time is outside of battle.

I have some respect for being that ballsy. At least I hope its ballsy-ness.

Healing should be something that happens outside of battle. Traditional fights should be about managing aggro and exposure. Monster Hunter and Star Wars Galaxies are the closest we ever came to a system that properly paces combat.

I never bought the game because it was unironically the worst shooter I ever played; it was slow. And not typical quakefag "lol u dont go at 65535 units/sec" slow, the projectiles are slow, the walk and jump speed is slow, the pace of strategy is slow. I'd dash ahead of the line of battle as genji or tracer thinking that I'd be flanking, and find nothing but enemy's backs, and no reason to be at their back in the first place.

I actually considered getting into Overwatch or Battleborn (AHAHAHAHAHAHA) but after that night realized that that those sorts of shooters just dont have what i want out of a game. I'd rather just replay ZoE2 and Forza 4.

Seriously. I can't think of a modern shooter that lets me go REAL FUCKING QUICK (but easily and fludily) other than Titanfall, and my PC can't run them, so fuck it. I'll play a grand tour game instead and supplant it with high speed mech action from 10 years ago.

inb5 just bhop; it's not the same. There's fast and then there's quick, oldschool engine abuse shenagains are just basic movement. It's fast, but it's not clever. It's not quick. It's not dodge or dash oriented, so fuck it.

I don't do it because I can, but because no one else won't.

I love playing TF2 Medic but I can't understand why someone would want to be a walking HP/MP/buff dispenser in an MMO and also STUCK WITH THAT ROLE FOR YOUR WHOLE ACCOUNT.

Not true depending on the game. In DC Universe Online, players with the sorcery power set had a skill that placed an orb of light on the ground, and if anyone killed an enemy within a certain range of that thing, everyone in the party was healed a bit. If I remember right, there was also a skill that damaged an enemy while also applying a debuff to the target that caused the enemy to heal the player for a certain percent of any damage taken.

As easy as Medic is to actually play, it's rare you come across a Medic who isn't retarded.

As a healer, I still try to contribute to the team's damage wherever I can. I think it's pretty fun to play, but I guess it's not for everyone.

there's a difference between medic classes in fps and mmo healers and even then repair ship in eve online is different than a wow healer.
I always thanked medics for uber

I gotta be honest: Never liked dash-dodge mechanics.Cuphead recently made me realize why too, I hate the invincibility safety net.
Whats the point of a 'dodge' move that just gives you straight up invincibility? Even if you're moved you can use it to get closer or just phase through an attack with no regard for positioning or forethought beyond having enough time to dodge again.

Medic's difficulty scales with the team. A team of lobotomized chimps makes him impossible, harder when you try to give them kritz. But he gets easier when he's got a good team or just becomes a soldier's medicated buttplug.

IN A SHITTY GAME

tf2 medic is great because he is actually combat capable. even stock, his syringe gun is hard to use, but isn't that much different from everyone else's pistols. his saw is very powerful and the ubersaw makes him a fucking monster. tf2 medic is great because the recognize that there are times a medic is unnecessary; and an offensive medic who both recognizes his own damage and objective-securing potential is goddamn obscene. it only got worse with the kritzkrieg.

and right from the start, the uber was an offsensive tool. the medic in tf2 is an offensive class. and that's why the tf2 medic is fucking great

UNLIKE GODDAMN MERCY IN OVERWATCH FUCKING HEALSLUT BAIT GARBAGE ISNT EVEN GOOD ON DEFENSE

If it isn't true then why are you offended?
Unless you completely lack self-confidence or healers really are boytoys then you shouldn't be upset.

Irrelevant. You stated that there was no way to heal and damage at the same time, and I posted an example that proves otherwise.

i actually do agree with this, dodge mechanics shouldnt give that much security. They should just be sheer movement. i prefer dodge mechanics that provide mobility over invincibility, and not just in terms of "lol dodge attacque w/ ur iframes" but straight just being too fast to track and target.

and honestly, there is just joy in going fast. even if a dodge has zero invincibility, it's probably going to be fun to use, like UT2k6's dashes and stuff like that.

Anyone who wants to make a FAST game should play a game of UT with only the translocator.

Then they will see true high speed kill action.

Lmaoing at your life

Huh?
Look man I've been drinking; you'll have to explain your position better to me if you want a real response.

normalfags are that fucking stupid

I like playing a cute healer and supporting my friends with heals and buffs. Playing as a loli fairy would be ideal, but I gotta take what I can get.

Shut up, homo. Actual human beings are talking here.

Killing unsuspecting faggots after your pocket has died is a great feeling.

WOULD YOU LIKE INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO MANIPULATE THE FRAME?
FOUR MORE
==SSR LOCK // REVERSE
==YOU WON'T DEFEAT THEM IN TEN SECONDS.
ETR REACTION GONE
==THREE MORE
==THE ANTI AIR CANNONS HAVE FALLEN SILENT
TWO MORE
SHIFT TO VECTOR CANNON MODE

did you have a stroke

ive been drinking since 11 am

well theres your first problem. The alcohol is something that only Normalfags and people who waste money on college do.

CAN YOU STOP ME, DINGO!?

Lemme help you guys fixing stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=obQJA9Q4avA
yos…. is a pos…
your console…. *hic* sucks…..

if my 360 werent broke from playing it too much, id show you, id go HELLA FAST

Your OP needs more periods faggot

Supporting in Dota is actually the toughest role, only true alphas play that shit.

I think you meant delusional beta-cucks instead of "true alphas"

Support players are also the team captains and are also the key players when winning major tournaments. Supports are literally the tacticians that also get their hands dirty the most, it's just how that game is designed.

That's what makes you a gay slut.

This. Traps aren't gay

It was a big event on 8/v/ back in 2015. I miss that thread.

You're a retard for taking memes seriously.

Is there an MMO with support healer that dosen't force you to make an account with email?

Most of the healers I knew in Guild Wars were scammers, but then the class was bald so women didn't tend to play them.

Trap or not, that is cute.

Glad you've seen the light.

the other reason i play healer is usually others are fucking awful at it and our entire team is constantly sitting on low health

i get thanked all the time and a steady stream of friend requests because people see i have my shit together, and we're always winning because they have their shit together too

it's almost as if many class based games are designed around teamwork and the mutual benefits of not being a cunt because you feel inferior for needing to rely on others

but if you're that depraved that you fantasize about healers who thirst for dick, i'm sure you're top score all the time and real healers don't see you as the retard of the group