XX is coming

twitter.com/RWSbleeter/with_replies

Happening?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/ftWx2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What?

New Running With Scissors project
OP just happened made a shit thread along with the announcement, good job OP.

Are these the postal devs? They're making something multiplayer?

Someone screencap whatever's in that link, you can't access it without a Twitter account.
At least tell them to revive /krotchy/ so we get some more info.

OP is really shit at making threads.
archive.fo/ftWx2

I'm sorry, I was too excited and forgot to make a proper thread, don't bully me

You're really asking for it aren't you you slut?

Show us your twitter account normalfag

Are they finally making Postal IV? Or is it going to be Postal II multiplayer arena?

Didn't they say ages ago that they wanted to make a fighting game? I think I read that somewhere on /krotchy/ years ago. This could be that.

Slut

I just made a honest mistake, I'm no slut

Flan, is that you?

Isn't that what share the pain is?

Flan wouldn't fuck up a thread this hard

Especially with the current "climate" (i.e., people being butthurt about literally everything), imagine a modern equivalent of Postal II to come out today. Imagine the salt.

And given how well Hatred sold just because everyone and their mom badmouthed it, I think they could make a reasonable profit.

Kills me everytime

Didn't Bethesda make horse armor available on their Nexus clone at launch as a "tongue in cheek le ebin humor XDDD" joke?

Bethesda should jew harder. They didn't monetize the dog armor in Fallout 4.

I don't think they have that level of self awareness

This has to be one of the clumsiest thread attempts I've ever seen.
We've got:

fuck you! bully!

Official Postal 2 co-op support?
>tfw no one to play Nick's Co-op with

Could've sworn they added that as a workshop mod later on, but don't quote me on it.

stop using the same 3 images faggot

Some ruskie made it few years before RWS finally hired him. It has pretty bad reviews.

I'm starting to see a pattern here.

Alright, but when is XXX?

Before steam became a thing, sometimes the ruskie mods would find their way into download sections of western fan sites. They were notoriously buggy and unstable but they also brought in some outlandish ideas, so people treated them like exotic goods.

BULLY
BULLY
BULLY
BULLY
BULLY

God damn I thought MHXX was announced for the West
Fuck you my dude

Just pirate it or import it already. Monster hunter is the easiest fucking game to play in a language you don't know

Burnout Paradise 2 XX!?

Why the fuck would you want that XX is even worse than X

Reminder that Postal 2 had NPCs with female bodies and male heads openly called "fags" and that there was a mini game in AWP called Fag Hunter where you kill as many fags within a set time limit as possible

If RWS made another game, it wouldn't be the Holla Forums type of politically incorrect

I'm pretty fucking sure that it's going to be the 20Th anniversary edition of their first postal.

XX being the roman number for 20 and they talked about releasing a 20 anniversary edition of Postal in one of their podcasts. Kinda like a Fudge pack 2.0

Fag hunter is a mod. But it was an official texture in the arcade. Which they had to remove because of hurt feefees.

I remembered one of the devs promised this a few years ago, a new IP, SOMETHING GREAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN.

Female?

They have the sort of self-awareness where they realise that they're doing stupid shit but they're going to keep doing stupid shit anyway, I'd guess.

I hope it's fun

I'm sure they do, they just don't give a fuck when it comes to making a profit. Same way GTAV will lampoon the pay to win bullshit of modern shooters and how companies will skeezily target and drain whales of all their money while providing absolutely no goods or services in return - but the motherfuckers still sell those "shark" cards and screwed their game with an mmo grind to get you to buy their non-goods/non-services you dumb goy fucks.

They're not going to let ethics stand in the way of making a profit… why would they make an exception for a joke?

BULLY THIS NERD

They just released Redux last year, having trouble remembering anything specific right now though.

They're saying it's not DLC in their twitter replies so there's that. Like to see what they'd do with another genre.