Bad Current Console Experience Thread

What about you anons? Bonus doggi

Why does it have to be current?

I guess it doesn’t. Just was feeling really petty about current gen pieces of trash so wanted to see more mockery or something. Any gen is fine tho

You deserve it.

Shit like this makes me wonder just how many credit accounts are being drained legally without anyone knowing. I guarantee you most MMOs and """free""" to play games do similarly scummy stuff.

Bought a flashcard and never bought a Nintendo product after that
You poor thing

God, normalfags are just the worst

I guess yeah. Kind of outdated peice of hardware in concept. Just wanted muh Kingdom Hearts ports.
I still buy Nintendo handhelds including switch cause I need my bing bing when I’m at campus or work tho.

I accept its my fault don’t get me wrong, but the fact it turns auto renewal back on at all is extremely Jewish.

7th and 8th gen are fucking awful
Stick to handhelds and a good mid/high tier PC

You did it to yourself.

Get out.

I WOULD LIKE WHOEVER THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY TO REMOVE ONE OF THE NICEST FEATURES OF THE PS3 TO SUCK A BIG FAT FLOPPY PENIS

pottery

pic is you

Fagtard, I'm annoyed a "Like new" product that shipped from sony themselves, was broken.
I've since fixed the damn thing, but it doesn't erase the fact that it was excessively a pain in the ass to actually fix.

That's your fault for buying a stop-gap product tailor made to sell to retards who thought it was at all an upgrade to the original DS, despite losing GBA compatibility. Remember to tighten the noose before you kick the chair, user.

3rd part PS3 controllers are the worst nightmare I've ever faced.

Did you open a dispute, OP?

I did but it's gonna get rejected. I was given the 10.68 in my PSN store wallet since I turned off auto renewal the day it expired, but I cant get that money back in my bank account. I have to use it on the PS Store. Such trash.

What kind of idiot would buy a console when everything worthwhile is getting ported left and right with a few forgettable exceptions like Bloodborne?.

What kind of retard would spoiler every other word in his useless post?

"Idiots" who are fluent in moon and don't want a Japanese game that's just the censored, western release with the Japanese text restored. I fucking hate it, but if I want to play a Japanese game without western censorship being added into it, I can't play it on PC.

Are you just retarded?

Clearly, that's you because I JUST FUCKING SAID that Japanese PC releases are just the NA release with Japanese text restored.

It is just post, why you heff to be mad?