One of the genuinely best cyberpunk worlds I've seen with amazing aesthetic and interesting lore

I liked it, but does anyone else think this game could have been so much more? Imagine a fallout 1/2 style game in the setting.
Do you think there is any chance they would make more games expanding on the universe or does it feel like a one and done?

Pretty sure the devs said they're doing free post-launch content.

I kinda feel the same, i would love and RPG with complex combat system and setting of Ruiner mashed together

I like the gimmicky LED mask.

I'm just waiting for the DLC content that actually gives me a fucking ending

There's nothing really particular about Ruiner's setting compared to other cyberpunk settings aside from its aesthetics.

What did he mean by this?

It felt a lot more believable then most I've seen, shadowrun for example feels like it's designed by fanction writing tumblr users, doesn't immerse me at all.

how about you check these digits

BAN

the gameplay was pure shit imo

played this and Neon Chrome within the span of a week or so. I'm still playing and enjoying Neon Chrome whereas I've written off Ruiner as subpar outside of the aesthetics.

Doesn't make it a not-twinstick shooter.

Jydge is worth a play, but not so much a buy in my opinion.

You say this like twinstick shooters are inherently shit

No, he says that like a twin-stick is a really shitty way to explore a world and setting since the perspective makes it hard to get involved in the details of the world and the interaction is limited to shooting at things.
Neither of these are shitty in and of themselves, but as far as genres go it's one of the worst to enjoy a setting/world with.

No, this is the taste of a liar, user Anovanna!

Had fun with it

wow you need to go back to reddit ASAP

whats it like knowing you're going to die a virgin, alone and unloved?

Making the best cyperpunk world/universe isn't exactly a hard feat, to be honest.

Play the Blade Runner game you absolute faggot.

Cyberpunk is pretty much only about its aesthetics and atmosphere though.

Ok, cool.

These days, it actually is.

Am I supposed to know what meme game this is?

I agree that RUINER's world is great and I would've like to see it in something bigger too but I wouldn't call it wasted. RUINER still was a great game and the world was fitting.

no it sucks

No, you're supposed to go back to >>>/Reddit/ where they'll enjoy witty shitty posts like these by people who don't actually play the vidya they complain about.

i played the first 10 minutes, and it was enough to know the controls suck, and the movement feels bad

I'm so sorry for not knowing about whatever flavour of the month game this thread is

Ever tried Syndicate ?

I played Doom and Half Life for 10 minutes, they felt and played bad from those 10 minutes so I uninstalled.

Its decent, especially for the time
Too bad AAA shitters like EA love to attach old brand names to something thinking they'll get a core fanbase instantly.
And did this to a loved SRPG
Fucking retards almost killed StarBreeze as well in the process since they were too busy moving all the funds towards Battlefield at the time.

Is this
(You)? If so, you need to kill yourself ASAP.
Don't answer, it's a rhetoric question.

It's not possible that you played HL for ten minutes when that's how long the intro is.

No? Are you some sort of schizo?

Are you some sort of aspie (rhetoric)?

What the hell is wrong with you?

Gotcha, you sneaky you.

already had Neon Chrome sitting in the backlog, ready to go. doesn't mean I won't give Jydge a chance, now that I know it's the same devs

Is it really spelled with a Y?
Somehow didn't notice this before.
That's weird.

Total fucking plebs