Fighting Game General: New Characters Edition

Nappa and Ginyu confirmed for Dragon Ball FighterZ
New gameplay trailer and features teased at GameInformer: youtube.com/watch?v=2yaesPMD9dU
Character breakdown for Yamcha, Tenshinhan, SSJGSSJ Goku and SSJGSSJ Vegeta: gameinformer.com/b/features/archive/2017/10/06/exclusive-gameplay-guides-for-dragon-ball-fighterzs-newest-characters.aspx
New mechanic involving the Dragon Balls during the match teased: imgur.com/a/c4kjy DBFZ features the same battle planner as P4U: twitter.com/notBaf0/status/915331733712666625
Rachel Alucard, Hazama, and Weiss Schnee confirmed: youtube.com/watch?v=KGY-JDYidlY
New "Play Movie" gameplay trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=1FqFup1vYPQ
The game will be playable at Arc Revolution Cup(10/21)
Zeku confirmed for SFV: youtube.com/watch?v=boNf5TFihE8
Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition is announced: youtube.com/watch?v=iVC-o8QdokQ
It features every content from Season 1 and Season 2 (Characters and respective premium costumes), Arcade Mode, Extra Battle, Gallery and gameplay changes like new V-modes. All those new additions will be a free update to all users.
Physical version will feature the base game plus codes for Season 1 and Season 2 Character pass: shoryuken.com/2017/10/07/street-fighter-v-arcade-edition-discs-will-include-codes-to-download-the-character-dlc/
Raiden is released: youtube.com/watch?v=Ebo8eKVqttY
Atom is announced for the game: youtube.com/watch?v=qCGrT-SkClM
The steam release is out: store.steampowered.com/app/577940/Killer_Instinct/
The game is now out, The first DLC character, Monster Hunter trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=90Fkgjv1pJc
Developers acknowledge Spider-man's infinite with the Reality Stone: twitter.com/marvelvscapcom/status/915370743881359360
After the crowdfunding campaign, there are still chances for Dark Heart and her arcana through revised stretch goals for BackerKit: arcana-heart-3-love-max-six-stars.backerkit.com/hosted_preorders
Steam page is up: store.steampowered.com/app/661990/Arcana_Heart_3_LOVEMAX_SIXSTARS/
Nicalis is producing a new fighting game from Studio Saizensen that has characters from Cave Story, Code of Princess, Umihara Kawase and others for PC, Xbox One, Switch and PS4 in the Q4 2017.
DLC will end in 2017. Opoona themed costume for Marie Rose will be released for Playstation Plus and Xbox Live Gold users celebrating 10million downloads of Core Fighters version.
Allen Snider and Doctrine Dark confirmed as a new playable characters: youtube.com/watch?v=Fs6wqV4_nhg youtube.com/watch?v=9At1i-tzCkE
TGS trailer and extended gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=zAlJ9qhr2wA youtube.com/watch?v=_laDWgM668Y youtube.com/watch?v=AkEH4vy3PXM
Jubei is out on consoles and PC along with CF2.0 balance update. Patch Notes: docs.google.com/document/d/1sQpDd_HQRLYoVE5pLHDhvKcUzMjdbJtKajc-mV8J_1U/preview
Tekken Bowl and costumes are out: youtube.com/watch?v=4m97Hm6Dmbc
Geese Howard revealed to be the next DLC character: youtube.com/watch?v=t9Gbw8ljsiU
Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd. Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM
Exe:Late[st] Is out in Japan! Will be getting a digital release in the west by the end of 2017 for PS3/PS4/PS Vita

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
youtube.com/watch?v=A0_XX-ms9sY
youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw
dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4
youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
youtube.com/watch?v=PUmIQaeZSIQ
fightcade.com/
mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
discord.gg/DbHMSCd
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
ki.infil.net/characters.html
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
archive.is/wJCcu
archive.is/GbNkD
twitter.com/DolfyIB/status/920707452429127681
archive.is/O9FpV
archive.is/aQSyM
twitter.com/ELEAGUETV/status/920691555773579264
archive.is/UzNgd
archive.is/qs5JJ
testyourmight.com/threads/umk3-revision-1-3-public-beta-2-now-available-link-inside.65732/
go.twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv3
store.steampowered.com/app/520440/GUILTY_GEAR_Xrd_REVELATOR/
youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM
archive.fo/3pe1w
twitter.com/vfelipeperez123/with_replies
twitch.tv/animeilluminati
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/921179483171799040
microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dragon-ball-fighterz-ultimate-edition-pre-order-bundle/c24md2gksd1k
archive.is/Rfs0i
twitter.com/raidhyn/status/855618387304747010
game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/vote/
facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/
dsogaming.com/news/injustice-2-officially-coming-pc-open-beta-begins-october-25th/
twitter.com/MrWiz/status/922840067906793472
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

EVO Japan will happen between January 26th and January 28th. It will feature Tekken7, GGXrdRev2, KOFXIV, BlazblueCF, Smash4, ARMS, SFV.
Treta Championship LATAM Will Happen Between Sep. 30 and Oct. 01. Will Feature MKXL, Tekken7, SFV, KOFXIV, Smash 4, Injustice 2, GGXrd Rev2, MvsCI and a community choice.
Touhou 15.5: The Antinomy of Common Flowers will be released on October 15th. Doremy confirmed as a playable character: youtube.com/watch?v=OgN6ALghs04
TRAF: Suits of Fate: New build will be available at BGS in 10/12~14
Fight of Gods version 1.0.3 released: steamcommunity.com/games/612930/announcements/detail/1474223766994349641
Punch Planet combos: youtube.com/watch?v=A0_XX-ms9sY
Cerebrawl v0.6.8 gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=VI01HpEWOVo
Kemono Friends Fighter Mechanics: youtube.com/watch?v=r6mZHoSBtNw Website: dlsite.com/home/work/=/product_id/RJ202337.html Jaguar in the 1.4 update: youtube.com/watch?v=Lx9-pqKvisQ
Strides 2 Glory graphical update: youtube.com/watch?v=KeCqi-ou1qs
Omen of Sorrow gameplay: youtube.com/watch?v=qCaTPX5vV4M
Them's Fightin Herds is out of NDA. Newest backer build: youtube.com/watch?v=UnkxIlI6IV4 Basics: youtube.com/watch?v=0iGFJK6OI5M
Earth Romancer alpha gameplay trailer released. Crowdfunding coming "soon." youtube.com/watch?v=PUmIQaeZSIQ
Download and register for Fightcade here: fightcade.com/
Get the full rompack over here: mega.nz/#F!EoJjwSLB!Tukuk9bZAa7YXXxKNVHorw
Website with mods: w11.zetaboards.com/SFxT_Mods/topic/11497627/1/
Steam Group: steamcommunity.com/groups/fightans
Discord group: discord.gg/DbHMSCd
>>>/fighters/
For most fightan in general:
wiki.shoryuken.com/
dustloop.com/wiki/
wiki.mizuumi.net/
For fundamentals in ST (still applies to other games):
youtube.com/watch?v=d0cFs5mHQC4&list=PL6702E3DD763555D9
Maj's footsie guide:
sonichurricane.com/?page_id=1702
The Beginner's Incomplete guide to KOF:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ye3KVgI1LvU
dreamcancel.com/how-to-play/
KOF Shortcuts/Sequential Buffering: dreamcancel.com/forum/index.php?topic=168.0
KOF XIV Combo & Tech: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLYOYeNKeV7TsbPWCQo03--oA7iB5KYpNg
Guilty Gear Crash Course: youtube.com/playlist?list=PLj34EySs1IeZ8GpjKW8R2T6dzI6B3GSuH
Airdash Academy: youtube.com/watch?v=HWfk3tOJjaQ&list=PLj34EySs1IeaAqwsVY_P43mP13AD1Pp3R
The Complete Killer Instinct Guide by Infil: ki.infil.net/characters.html
DOA5LR - Full Character Guide & Frame Data - Created By Arcade Sensei: drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B1xzXhKnihroVG1teFBhejQzSHM
Post your mains.

I found my main.

Pan is in Dragon Ball FighterZ yes or no

Sweet baby Jesus, that's wonderful. Strange that they've got Nappa but no Raditz, though.

I have been playing the darkstalker collection for couple of days now, and it has been really fun so far.

How long till the usual fags start bitching about this?

Which ones? Ginyu's been able to body swap in almost every DBZ game, so I assume you're not talking about the Budokai/Xenoverse casuals.

Maybe the BB crossover game but unless they introduce some crazy wildcard fighters, I think I might just pass. It seems like it's trying to fill the same market DBFZ is in a sense. A casual and fast team based fighter with characters as a selling point. And if characters are what's splitting them right now, DBZ wins.

I would have wanted a number of other characters than nappa or ginyu, I would rather have mr. satan or Super characters than these guys.
Why does everyone hate the movie characters llike Broly and Janemba now and call them stupid and nonsensical when a lot of characters are like that?

Who the hell says any of that? I don't like Broly because I think he's incredibly overused for being one of the least interesting characters from the movies, but I love Janemba and I don't think either of them are "nonsensical."

Who is your fave SFV Season 2 character? In b4 SFV sucketh

SFV sucketh

Any news on that new Rival Schools game?

Abigail.

He's huge and retarded, but the blowups he causes are just so unbelievably satisfying and entertaining. And it's not like I'm getting Hugo back so he's all I got

Previous thread: archive.is/wJCcu

Ever get the feeling that Season 1 characters were suppose to be new characters? Ibuki was suppose to be Sarai or some other ninja friend. Juri feels like her SIN work-mate.

Too bad since he's low tier he gets blown up by any ol randomness from a top tier since they all have pressure and none of the technical characters do.
Capcom knows best to make it incredibly difficult to escape pressure and highly punishing when you fail and you barely dent the opponent at times when you finally escape.

No. and delete this.

K
O
L
I
N

I have a question for you guys. I mainly play USIV as my only fighting game currently, but since I'm in uni most of the time I can't play it. I'm looking for an anime fighting game to pass the time instead. I've looked at the different blazblues and skullgirls but can't seem to pick the right one.

Which is the best Anime fighting game?

To me it's replacing Blade Arcus as the game where you have assists and can die nearly instantly from 1 good combo. Still I don't think overheads should be that powerful. Even the powerful overheads in P4A2 didn't do that crazy amount of damage. But I like how losing your partner doesn't mean you're at a disadvantage. Instead you get a whole new tool set.

Under Night In Birth Exe Latest (only out in Japan but perfectly playable as it has english menus and many online tutorials) and Blazblue Central Fiction are the best anime fighters out IMO. Dengeki Bunko Fighting Climax Ignition is also a literal anime fighter that's good. If you want something similar to Street Fighter, there's Koihime Enbu which is a really solid game. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev is pretty popular and a great game too. Would recommend Arcana Heart but you'll only find matches on Discord and it would be very hard to find people locally to play. It's a great game but the moe/ecchi character designs push many away. There's also Daemon Bride but you can only play that locally on PC.

I'll probably pick up Blazblue since it's the most popular. Should I worry about the other entries in the series or just go for centralfiction for now? I know it's the latest in the series but I heard there's an actual story to it. Yes I'm a plotfag. Thanks.

If you care about the plot play them in order. If you just want to play the most current game, get Central Fiction.

If that's your main reasoning you should probably consider Guilty Gear, it gets larger turnouts at tournaments in the west and is generally more popular outside of Japan where Blazblue is more popular and it's a much better game imo.

Just jump into Central Fiction. If you care about plot you can just watch all cutscenes on Youtube. It's mostly a visual novel anyway when it comes to the plot. There's also Xblaze on the Vita if you care about the plot.

>Get astraled by my friend's Hibiki twice
I know what I should be doing but I'm not doing it and I only have myself to blame and it's absolutely infuriating.

As others said, Guilty Gear is more popular in the West. Look around your local scene to find what they actually play, though, since that'll be biggest determining factor for finding other players.

archive.is/GbNkD

That's right, Eventscrubs, Wong, Valle, and some slut who sucks dick for attention said we're "Toxic" and "not true FGC" for supporting shitty games and bad practices like good cucks.

You dress like you're 21 in your mid-30s, and still act like a 16 year-old cunt, Justin. You look greasy as shit too.

die.

Justin Wong, ladies and gentlemen.

This coming from the numbnuts writing scathing essays about how the community "needs" more people acting like niggers. You may not like it, but this is what peak retard looks like.

Who the fuck does that unless you're looking to get it in? Fuck's sake, you could have gone with a headpat and been better off, Justin.

twitter.com/DolfyIB/status/920707452429127681

archive.is/O9FpV

Friendly reminder that while much Christianity has been cucked to hell and back, if you ever actually read the Bible you're instructed to hate evil.
Be wary when someone tells you "not to hate" while avoiding the subject of 'what' and 'why'.

It's double-think, user.
To them, "free speech" is achieved through censorship.

We're living in an Orwellian dystopia, except Orwell didn't predict the Internet and it's throwing a giant wrench into the dystopia machine.
Of course they're going to throw everything they have at censoring/discrediting online speech and otherwise destroying the Internet.

I think it might be an Asian thing. I knew a Korean guy who would immediately go in to rub your arms if you were ever stressed or upset, but also as a congratulations thing if you were stoked about something. He'd go in for both arms at the same time if he could reach them both, and almost always the upper arms, for both guys and girls.
I figured it was just a Korean thing, because he had all sorts of other mannerisms he picked up from his parents (even though they lived in America for 30 years, his mom never even learned English).

I want to know if the likes of Fchamp or wong actually ever enjoyed the games(SFV or infinite).

Personally, I just don't get this "entertainers" shit, if I'm going to sit and watch something like EVO, I just want to watch the bloody game. Sure, unscripted shit like mystery nigger is amusing but I highly doubt they want a repeat of that.
They constantly bring up wrestling. Well, I used to watch it as a kid, it aired on Saturdays by noon. Hogan, Million Dollar Man, IRS etc were the big names then. It had no drama back then; for an hour, you just saw two dudes walk into the ring and pretend to smack each other around. It was fun while it lasted. Fastforward a shitload of years and it became a cable tv exclusive, during my college years, I happened to catch it at a friend's house and sat there for about 10m thinking when the hell was the fight going to start. Is this what they want for FGs? Force feed spectators fake beefs between a bunch of potheads?
This is one of those things, I 100% agree with Nuclear Negro. There should be no room for this shit.

9/10, the ones who bleat the loudest have a ossuary in their closets. If they preach about not hating, they're bigots; if they yap about women's rights, they're abusers.

Eventscrubs "articles" always are comedy gold.

The things being cited are observable trends, they're just overgeneralized and too readily applied where they shouldn't be.

While it's true that online communities offer increased chances to have your opinion on an issue polarized, that does not A. undermine the criticism itself, just the reaction and B. consider the fact that Capcucks are also vulnerable to the same polarizing process. There's a somewhat amusing lack of self awareness here

Someone should inform where I live on this ;-; the one "FGC" scene I found was smash 4 and it crushed my soul.
Went to some tourneys recently though which heavily motivated me to want to do better after playing so many people IRL, good for the soul.

I hate this word because the only people who use it as a description of someone else are the ones who truly are.
What truly is bad for a community is Capcom getting to ride it's history as an excuse to pump out shit games and then have these guys shill it out the ass threatening the death of the FGC if they don't do well.
Because man fighting games totally just didn't exist in the gap between third strike and 4, that totally just didn't happen and all those other available options would just vanish instantly if Stale Bread 5 and MvC no more then 3 reps please died :^).

So, what are the games you people want to play that are not from the big companies?

The new version of Yatagarasu, but who knows how long that will take since NiCALiS fucked them over hard.

I'm actually interested in the game that's more fun. From what I know, both Guilty Gear and Blazblue are pretty popular anyways. If I get Blazblue I'll just watch the scenes on Youtube. Which of the two is the most "wild"? I'm basically looking for something that is the opposite of SF in that respect.

Arika's. It's probably just that one, big companies included.

I suggest trying both but out of the two people locally seem to like Blazblue the best if they're coming from SF/Tekken. It's easy to learn and pick up but impossible to master. You can bang out some fun combos right off if you're familiar with fighting game basics and you'll be mining salt in no time.

Guilty Gear has a more wild neutral imo, and things reset back to it faster (if you're not playing low tiers like Potemkin or Baiken). Blazblue characters lack a lot of soul imo but every single one has a sort of gimmick built into them, due to the way the game system is designed. Both games get pretty crazy and have moments where you're just letting things happen, it's more a choice between that happening during pressure or happening during okizeme.

I recommend Guilty Gear personally, but BlazBlue is also good. GG relies more heavily on good fundamentals to get good imo, while BB has more extensive combos and setups. You can't go wrong with either.

Fuck I wonder how long we're gonna have to wait for the next character reveal

That video is really hard to watch, too much camera zooming in and out constantly. Makes it difficult to read what's going on when it constantly changes when anything is done.

Last month at TGS, they had some Allen matches and showed D. Dark. I think that at, the pace they're going, they might showcase D. Dark and tease the next one (C. Jack, Blair or Pullum) before the year ends.

Arcana Heart 3 Love Max Six Stars, Blade Strangers, and Virtual ON. Also I hope Crosstag turns out well gameplay wise.

ginyu will be Top tier

Only if it's easy to combo into. Also it would mean that the player who used it would have to know the character he switched into. This game is pretty simple though so that shouldn't be too hard.

Ginyu is never top tier in any game he's been in. He's always had that ability too. It's only going to be great against people who don't understand how to play the character they have been swapped too and even then it looks like the system is still generic enough that you can reasonably know a combo or two that will be good on multiple characters.

the funny thing is, you can probably swap back as the new Ginyu too.

Does that mean the swapped Ginyu get the whole ginyu force?

Goku-Jeice combos

INAOCHO DYNAMITE BAMBU!!!

A neat crossup reset

Need some berserk clang edits for that sword slut

archive.is/aQSyM

MUH ESPORZ AND DISC-LOCKED CONTENT SHILLING! FUCK INTEGRITY, GUYS!

Reminder Tremor was banned from Evo 2 years ago when he came out around Evo. It's great to know Capcom cares more about MUH ESPORTS and shilling disc-locked content than having any integrity. Wong and Fchamp probably had early access to these guys too, giving themselves an advantage over everybody else.

sure why not.
It will be interesting to see the clips being posted on how a guy won a tournament with broken shit.

Is this a good fightstick for $150?

Like how FilipinoChamp won the first few tourneys with his early access

LOL

twitter.com/ELEAGUETV/status/920691555773579264

archive.is/UzNgd

archive.is/qs5JJ

I don't think it does, though I haven't played it myself.

Baiken is low tier?

Toushinsai (and Arc Revo) this Saturday
Toushinsai is a massive tournament in Japan featuring a bunch of (mostly) fighting games. Part of this tournament is Arc Revo which basically features Arcsys games. Maybe we'll even get new GG related announcements like Robo Ky or Ariels.

Toushinsai will also have a lot of other games.

Watching Fenrir tear people a new asshole doesn't get old.

feels good

holy shit, the new hiroshima and kobe tracks would be a blast to watch
there must be a way to watch this

Scrub here, whats a good recent fight game I should be getting into that has an actual online population?

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2
Tekken 7
Uni[st]
Tekken 7

Was looking into GG as im a sucker for the series' soundtracks, but was worried about finding people to fight if and when i get good. May get it anyway. I'll checkout tekken though

whats UNI[st]

Daily life in fighting games online

I notice you've been keeping an eye on the Venom Discord

I must steal every setup I see

Happened to me the other day when I came across a room that happened to be in my region. Shit's suffering, but you gotta bite the pillow now and get better later.

Yeah, she's widely agreed to be the worst character in the game right now. She has all the negatives she usually has (kind of low health) with none of the real positives of her old self, like being able to blow people up on her own time. Now she needs to get a read to do her guard cancels and the reward is not all that great. She'll get buffed to be better before my main man Potemkin sooner or later, but at her core she'll never be as good as her "literal best character in the game" AC+R days.

definitely gonna watch UNI[st], Koihime Enbu and KoF14 for sure.
fuck yeah that game deserves more love.

It's short for Under Night In-Birth EXE: Latest. It's an anime fighter made by a doujin company. It has a unique system that equally rewards having good defense and good defense. If you can rush down for long enough, a meter fills up that powers you up. You can also fill it by successfully blocking whatever your opponent is throwing at you. Don't overthink the word salad title; The game is chock fucking full of ebgrish that would be deep for 12 year olds if it made the slightest fucking sense.

testyourmight.com/threads/umk3-revision-1-3-public-beta-2-now-available-link-inside.65732/
will test it later

Ah nice, will look into this weeby shit too

Wouldn't a less nonsensical-sounding translation of that be "Inverse"?

I fucking suck and I hate it and I hate myself and I just want to get better.

I was considering getting Tekken 7, but It has denuvo. For some reason, tradition special move inputs only work 50% of the time. learning Paul right now because he's fun. I guess it just takes practice. lots of it.

I should know better than to believe friends when they say they're going to play x, because most of the time they don't even make an attempt.

Go into training mode, and practice your normals. Find the ones you want to use, and just sit there hitting those buttons until you're mentally prepared enough to try it in a match. Depending on the game, you might be able to record moves for the cpu to replicate. If that is the case, then just have the cpu jump at you (or even just neutral jump), and practice your anti airs. I know it's hard when you only get so many chances, but you have to be ready to take them when those opportunities arise.

I guess they really wanted to sell characters though.

Here's the translated schedule, hopefully you can tolerate my shitty image editing skills

JP : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv
 EN : twitch.tv/animeilluminati
 KR : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv_kr

Japanese channel : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv2

Japanese channel : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv4

Japanese channel : go.twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv3

Saturday 10/21
10月21日(土)
Champions Cup

1Day Match Carnival

Sunday 10/22
10月22日(日)
Champions Cup

1Day Match Carnival

Here's the translated schedule and streams, hopefully you can tolerate my shitty image editing skills
 JP : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv
 EN : twitch.tv/animeilluminati
 KR : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv_kr

Japanese channel : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv2

Japanese channel : twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv4

Japanese channel : go.twitch.tv/toushinsaiofficialtv3

Saturday 10/21
10月21日(土)
BLAZBLUE CENTRALFICTION(ARC REVOLUTION CUP 2017)
GUILTY GEAR Xrd REV 2 (ARC REVOLUTION CUP 2017)

Ultra Street Fighter 4
Nitro+ Blasterz
Arcana Heart3 LOVEMAX SIXSTARS!!!!!!
Persona 4 Ultimax(ARC REVOLUTION CUP 2017)
CHAOS CODE -New Sign of Catastrophe-
UNDER NIGHT IN-BIRTH Exe:Late[st]  (ARC REVOLUTION CUP 2017)
Maxi 5DX PLUS

Sunday 10/22
10月22日(日)
THE KING OF FIGHTERS XIV Arcade Ver.
Magician's DEAD
Tekken 7 FATED RETRIBUTION
POKKÉN TOURNAMENT

Dengeki Bunko FIGHTING CLIMAX IGNITION
Blade Arcus
Koihime Enbu
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Ultimate: Arcade
Initial D ARCADE STAGE Zero
Mushiking

wow all of it's shit except inital d and a few games.

more

I've decided to go with GG. Which one should I get?

Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 is the newest version. If you're playing on PS4, you can get it as a physical release (or download it, I think). On PC, you need to get Guilty Gear Xrd Reveleator, then download the Rev 2 DLC (Revelator is now cheap so it isn't too expensive).

There are, however, several different bundles of Revelator and Rev 2 you can get. What you want is the one which all the playable characters, since the only cosmetic stuff you'll get is character colours and system voices, which are quite minor and might be unlockable with in-game currency. I believe it's the "Buy GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR- (+DLC Characters) + REV 2 All-in-One (does not include optional DLCs)" option on the Steam page.

I like ArcSys, but their implementation of Rev 2 as a sequel AND an upgrade was awful.

The latest one. GG Xrd Revelator + Rev 2 dlc. If you're on PC, buy the 45 dollar one store.steampowered.com/app/520440/GUILTY_GEAR_Xrd_REVELATOR/

Well that's a surprise. Confirm Iron Tager and I'll roll with them if I ever get the game

Why isnt it GG instead of RWBY

Sprites and branding.

Because GG doesn't have HD sprites to work with

I hope they only swap the character model but still retain your moveset, that way, fighting Ginyu will be more interesting.

Basically, just pursue your own interests, shoot the shit with them occasionally and play a game you both already own. Your wallet and ultimately the relationship will thank you.

I dunno guys, I think I'm ready to forgive Capcom.

Kolin almost got me interested in trying Duty Fighter V but her move set is the dullest thing ever. They just had to make a Shermie knock off but no, that might run the risk of being good and fun and we can't have that, can we?

Battered wife syndrome is a hell of a thing.

The new WWE game counts as a fighting game?

Is a :^) mandatory or something? I thought what I said afterwards made it clear I don't play the game nor intend to. I just like the costume, that's all.

Speaking of costumes, the resident dataminer found info for the cosplay costumes in AE. It's mostly characters that are in Mahvel and no idea who gets what costume (besides the confirmed Viewtiful Joe for the kebab).
Ingrid, Morrigan, Asura, Nemesis, Saotome Jin, Tabasa, Phoenix Wright, Wesker, Donovan, Frank West, Captain Commando, Yuki Hideyasu, Tron Boner, Dante and some jackass from the MMX games.

I just wanted to post that mp4 again

Oh I am, I already had CF and they bought it around Jubei release and well, nothing came of it. I learned not to buy what my friends do a long time ago.

It helps for some. There's not enough SFM of some of these costumes.

Why live?

Fair enough.

As long as the OW fad lasts, everything else will play a distant second potato.

I just imported CF for $25 via Europe when my friends tried to get me into it. That's a solid price for a fighter that's 2 years old that I don't plan to play frequently.

Singleplayer autist here, I got to the fifth stage before ken wrecked my shit hard. Starting to figure out combos with Alex, and somehow I missed an entire special move that helps a shitton with anti air.
Question about charge moves, am I supposed to hold the initial direction or is it instant like with other inputs?
Also am I doing myself a disservice playing on a chinese bootleg x360 pad with its shitty d-pad or am I just making excuses for being shit

Well, neither does RWBY, yet they're still wasting time making them.

That's the sole reason I'm not a fan of OW. We're never going to get that Kolin, OL Chun-li or anything else because of the tons of Mercy/k-pop girl/smurf bitch crap.

It's definitely fun and it'd be great if I could get reliable matches with people around my level but it's fine for fooling around. I'd try to play Xrd more but I'm not a big fan of any one in it.

You hold the initial direction.

Uusually you have to hold it, hence the name. I don't know which at you're playing specifically, but it's usually almost a second in sf. Can be shorter in different games, like in skullgirls it's 18 frames. Some games don't actually require charging, like mortal Kombat and injustice. And yes, if you are using a shitty knockoff of an already shitty pad, I would recommend finding something better.

Most fighting games have great music these days and Japan is abundant with good composers. So why are the soundtracks for MvCI so lackluster? Capcom is well known for having good music in there games. Even SFV had some nice themes. Still, I think SF2 HD Remix and EX plus Alpha series had the best music.

Marvel wanted their themes to match the music in MCU and capcom just half assed their themes

For the same reason as most of the quality concerns with the game, it was made on a tiny budget.

The MCU has music?

Cross Tag Battle is the first time in years I've been hyped for character reveals since sm4sh, and the only game I've played before the crossover's announcement was UNIEL.

the most painfully generic music is still music

Why? Who? How?

Just bought pic related for $5. It's my first VF game and my only other experiences with 3D fighters are Tekkens 3 and Tag 1, and SC2 on Gamecube. what am I in for? Who's beginner friendly?

She is nowhere near Shermie. Don't give into to battered-wife syndrome with Capcom. I almost did during SFV's development, and briefly with Abigail (before I saw that fuck awful model). Giving Capcom a chance only makes them keep doing more horrible shit.

Extremely in-depth tutorials, solid single player content with some of the best AI in the genre, some fun extras, character customization that puts T7 to shame and a LOT of gitting gud to do.
Bryants and Chans are probably the most beginner friendly characters. They have some stance moves but you can do perfectly fine without them. Vanessa's also a good choice and pretty fun too (fuck them for censoring her costume though).

I know she's not. That's the problem. She should be. With her supposed fighting style, that mini-skirt and those thighs, she should be choking people. Instead, it's hand stabs to air grab to oki icicle ad nauseam.

I was actually just about to give RWBY a shot after I hated the first volume but this shit has be thinking twice. Is it even good?

No. It's not. Not even /rwby/ thinks it's any good anymore. Nice quads though.

The Pokken DX thing in the news section of the OP post should be replaced with information about the Patch, not just when the game came out since the game already came out

So change

>Pokkén Tournament DX is announced for the Nintendo Switch. Features every character from the arcade version plus Decidueye, new modes, supports (Litten and Popplio) and Local Play. It'll be released on September 22nd Newest trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=pkMNgoUnLSM

to

Vanessa got censored? The changed her skin tone in 5.

This wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. It's just an eager fan sort of interested in fighters (until she gets burned out from the Arcsys mechanics).

Yeah, she got a lighter skin tone and lost a lot of muscle definition from 4 to 5 but from 4 to 4EVO, they replaced her default costume with a variation of her alt so both her costumes are that military vest and pants ensemble.
The VF1 model is the original 4 costume though.

Maybe all the people who pre-order it because it has RWBY can get a free canister of chlorine gas with their collector's edition.

LOL

The top description is a photoshop, right? There's no way Capcom can be this dumb to do something like this. Please tell me Capcom and John D aren't that dumb to do this.

That was the first thought that came into my head. I wonder if they'll stick to it after their first loss.

I'm glad Capcom has forgotten that series. I'd dread to see what bullshit they'd try to cram into it. Jack would be DLC, I know it.

archive.fo/3pe1w
what

I'm still trying to figure this one out.

The elation I feel after so many crushing losses to win twice in a row like that is just amazing. I actually do feel like I've gotten tons better since I started.

twitter.com/vfelipeperez123/with_replies
His whole post history is talking about how bad the "ASW fanbase" is or shilling mvci. It's very sad

Great work. No better feeling in the world. Keep at it. Maybe one day we'll run into each other online and you can match your Terumi against my Makoto if Central Fiction ever decides to run properly on my shitbox.

Capcucks being capcucks.

What do you think about those other characters? All of the other characters have surprisingly cool traits and movesets to them

Toushinsai streams are going to be up soon. Check >>13607741for times and channels

I'm retarded. Check

It's going down now. Starting with UNIST.

Look at all that shit that should have been in the original game.

Sarah, Jacky, Pai, or if you prefer big guys with big moves both Wolf and Jeffry should be good enough. This is also the game where Sarah is really good, she's got pluses on her moves out the ass. In the end though, I suggest you just try out everyone and just stick with someone you like best. This is ironically easier to do than in Tekken because VF has more universal mechanics and moves that work the same across all the characters than Tekken does.

Forgiving for a bad game because of cosmetics? Turn in your Holla Forums-card.

At least, post the BEST costume
twitter.com/StreetFighter/status/921179483171799040

I wouldn't say every costume is bad, but there's that many good ones. Although wanting to play dress up with Chun-Li doesn't justify playing SFV.

No it doesn't. Not even the sexiest Chun costumes look good in that shitty game. This is coming from a former Laura fag who finally realized her model and hair are completely stupid.

For CPU input playback, I 100% agree, but the 3v3 stuff and group matches were entirely new features for the switch port and weren't needed/

did Laura have a single costume that fixed her hair?

Nope. All of her costumes have more sjw-approved censorship than anything else (as in she wears more clothes while Chun shows off her tits).

I don't even think there's a mod to fix it.

He was bullshitting.

Arc Revo Xrd Rev2 going on right now twitch.tv/animeilluminati

THAT FUCKING RELIUS

You could buy a venom full price new, and then buy the exact same buttons and lever used in there and get it for third less + having the original buttons and lever used in the stick as spares.
Don't let the fancy looking cover sheet hide the actual price stick.

Kemono Friends adds their third DLC:

MOTHER
FUCKING
GRAPPLER
HIPPO

There's a TWT happening in Colorado right now.

What!? video pls?

+r for the better game, the latest version of xrd for a more active online.

No, it just gets worse after volume one. Much, much worse. I'm pretty sure you could write a better story with the world and I don't even know how much writing experience you have.

Sweet, Chaos Code 2 is happening

SOLD.

Go look at the P4U2 stream. He played Adachi.

Nice. I was just going to start playing the first game too.

With Halloween coming next week, I'd like to ask who is your favorite Darkstalkers character?

Design wise? Hsien-Ko/Lei-Lei
Gameplay wise? Jon Talbain

A friend told me to get Blazblue Centralfiction, so I did.

And then he ditched me.

What do?

Demitri and felicia are my faves

refund the game if it's not too late.

With friends like these, who needs enemies?

Would anyone mind helping me test whether or not the crack I just got from sharethread stops me from playing online?

It absolutely will.

The crack for what? Who cracked it? The ones which allow you to play online only let you play against people who also cracked the game.

Okay, nevermind. It turns out that Blazblue is kind of terrible.

what did he mean by this

Toushinsai was absolutely fucking top tier. I can't wait for Japan Evo.

Midnight Blissed VICTOR

Is there a stated reason why the grabs in Mortal Kombat 9-10/Injustice take so long? Is it to give players a quick breather?

When's Geese vs Gouki Gran Finals in Tekken 7?

That's literally jewish piss.

the only fighting game you can play
injustice 2 or mvci?
now choose

No fighting games then.

Suicide is the only option.

Evil Zone

this there are thousands of other games from thousands of other genres that can at least try.

This is the only answer, I have plenty of other games to choose from that aren't fighting games.

Sorry for the dumb question, but pic related is tagged as a Street Fighter character in boorus. I can't recognize the chracter, does anyone know who this fluid druid is?
Repost form /vp/ since that place is slow as fuck

All of them. Best FG roster ever.

Give up FGs.

Kolin

I use to play the fuck out of that with some friends and the amount of butthurt I causes with her was always great.

Thanks, have some fightan loods.

???

I-isn't she from darkstalkers?

She's an insignificant miniboss in touhou. She's not even an assist in the fighters with her master sadly.

no it's a 2hu
there are 2hu fighting games, but she was never playable in those.

No, that would be Morrigan/Lilith.

Koakuma is from Touhou.

Fug, I guess I mistook her for Lilith because of the headwings.
T-thanks for help me fix my tags.

👍

drawfaggot here.

give me your opinion on this animation.

I feel like the head needs to move more with the body.

I don't know how much i should comment on things that are clearly WIP like her hands and such. The amount of movement on her torso should be reduced. Her chest moves a little too much backward and downward. The circular motion is also pretty unnatural.

Agreed, more head movement.

My main from the first time I picked up the game Aulbath/Rikuo, Creature from the Black Lagoon is also my favorite monster movie. Water creatures are spooky and cool at the same time. Also, I just finished all of those videos, really interesting series, made me want to get back in to darkstalkers

The head and body aren't in sync. Like what the others said, either stiffen the body's movement a bit, or make the head move with the body.

This shit sounds retarded.

Any fan art of Juri with the shtity-censored outfit should be a bannable offense.

Look up real fighters and study the way they pose and move. It looks unnatural because she moves in such a circular fashion, but also because her feet are just planted. Don't do this from imagination, seriously study from references

With how long the combos in infinite seem to be this seems like a genuine "I win" button

Unless this is a change I've never seen it used like this.

You've gotta be bullshitting.
>It's actually real
What the fuck is capcom doing?

My dick couldn't be harder right now.

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Capcom's decision making…

Not just people, I think only one person can use it during said tournament?

So dumb as a bag of shit bricks?

yeah if anything to go by

What I told you the SoCal capcucks had early access to the disc-locked characters? It's pretty much a win-win for them.

the body movement is too exaggerated. just minimize that and the head movement will not look so out of place

Sadly, no. The show suffers from poor writing, poor direction, and erroneous animation.
(I watch it anyway just because I love Nora, but she probably won't show up in the game.)

Why does Juri have feet for hands? This shit is getting out of hand.

(checked)
RWBY fans getting btfo by anime players is gonna be a treat

It sounds good, but honestly it looks dumb.

What could I have done to prevent this absolute asspounding?
Is git gud truly the only advice possible?

Stop hitting so many of the wrong buttons for starters.

Have you tried blocking and not mashing like a retard? It looks like you got ch after every combo

stop pressing buttons.

Take the road less traveled.

What other character really knows how to mine some salt?

Arakune. You can combo into a full curse meter, and then they are in hell. Curse them, and then mash buttons like the world's most methed up retard, and you'll be raining bugs on your friend and he won't know what to do. Just remember that the c bug is the guard breaker, d bug does the damage, bugs proc on button release, and you can alter their placement with directionals.

microsoft.com/en-us/store/p/dragon-ball-fighterz-ultimate-edition-pre-order-bundle/c24md2gksd1k
archive.is/Rfs0i
And here's the catch bamco added to DBFZ

SFV Hype
twitter.com/raidhyn/status/855618387304747010
hahahah

10/10

People make sf lewds so disgusting

Why are people mad again?

We also know the base roster will have 24 now, meaning there's 7 reveals left and then 8 more DLC.

Also, dunno what you're bitching about, it's obvious those 8 are planned, but they clearly haven't even started them considering the state of Yamcha and Tien. There's a difference between "we made this, but it's locked behind DLC" and "we plan on making this, but it won't make launch date, so it'll be DLC."

As long as I get best Goku, I'm a happy camper. I was gonna buy DLC characters anyway. Plus, I much prefer this model as opposed to releasing an entire new game just a year after

SFV is ded

Didn't you post this animation a few months ago?

Is she a chicken?

i think he did but i dont remember it being that bad, he said at that time he also wanted to make a fighting game, and posted a couple other animations, deja vu?

Check your divergence meter.

Drawfag here.

There are two main issues here, the actual figure and its proportions.

The animation itself.

You're severely lacking in the fundamentals for both of these areas.

Figure:

Proportions are way way off, the head is too big, the legs too short, the figure looks flat due to a lack of perspective, and the pose unnatural (also contributes the that "flatness").

I know you're trying to stylize, but it feels you lack way too much knowledge of how things look irl in order to be able to properly stylize your drawings. To fix this, you need to draw a lot of figures from reference in order to develop a natural instinct for how things are meant to look. Then start imitating and borrowing from styles of artists you like in order to develop your own. As it stands, the figure itself is just not good, and your drawing and linework are too chicken-scratchy.

Animation:

For starters, there are NO key frames, and this is the main source of your problems. All animation, even looped animation, has a handful of key frames with very clear and exaggerated poses that show off a visible and readable silhouette. This is what allows the animation itself to read. You don't have any of this, it feels more like you stacked drawings on top of each other with little thought to the dynamism or gesture of the pose.

The next issue, is how you seemed to have animated her body in parts, and looped it at different rhythms, don't do this.

Draw a full figure, and have the figure itself change pose in each drawing.

Finally, your timing is off. There is little hold and impact, everything is just one flat continuous loop with no beat or rhythm.

top lel, as they say

The first was more basic and just looked like a copy/trace of athena if I can remember.

SFV is dead.

In 2D fighters its very important to wait for your turn to attack. When the opponent hits you then its not your turn to attack.

Maybe some day we can have one guy hosing down filthy slobs.

Is there hope for Roshi and Mr Satan?

9/10 modders are jackasses who only care about micro-bikinis and nude mods so crappy they completely defeat the purpose. EEMUHJIN MUH SHAWKK

Micro bikinis are amazing

Micro bikinis are nigger tier, one-piece swimsuits are objectively superior.

There is a difference between "let's plan from the beginning to strip as much cash from the fans as possible by planning DLC before launch!" and "Hey lets make the best game possible and not put DLC on the table until way after launch!"
What's with anime fans defending shit like this? Bamco pulled the exact same shit happened with Jojo ASB and you had the same bullshit excuses.

It's great to see /R Kappa on suicide watch and in denial that Bamco and Arcsys announced Season Passes and day-one disc-locked content. This shit was coming a mile away. I can't wait for the Denuvo announcement.

Animefags will defend the worst practices from Arcys and anyone that isn't Capcom or a Western developer. Arcsys fucked over 360 owners with Valkenheim in BB:CS by making them wait 4 more months while PS3 owners got to play with him, and Anime fans were okay with this (I had a SA Goon tell me I was a spoiled cunt for calling this shit out. The guy was a hypocritical faggot when he bitched about waiting for other dlc).

You're defending a sleazy practice. You have no business being here if you support day-one disc-locked content and season passes. People like you are the reason game especially fighting games are shit.

This needs to be updated

this hasn't improved since the last version you posted because you haven't studied the fundamentals at all. that may come across as insensitive but there really is no other way to git gud. everything is stiff and awkward because you lack familiarity with the human body and how it articulates motion. what you're doing now is the drawing equivalent to mashing and wondering why you keep getting bodied. i understand if you aren't interested in realism but you need to realize that japanese animators, and fightan animators in particular grind that shit harder than anyone. go look up yasuo otsuka's joy in motion and you'll see what i'm talking about

Who did you vote for?
If you didn't yet, go vote! game.capcom.com/cfn/sfv/vote/

Wasted vote.

The man that's too pure for SFV

I couldn't chose between my favorites Akuma, M Bison, and Zangief. So I picked Dan since he is also a Favorite of mine and it would be funnier if he won.

Nice

Sagat for me. Fun to play as, and to fight, and with a great character arc and design.

Q. I hope they don't get the wrong idea and put him in Duty Fighter V though.

Despite the current status of the series, I really like SF and boiling it down to one character was pretty tough. Q, Bipson, Rose, Juri, Gen, Sodom etc.
Curious what the results will be, namely if the poll gets raided and the top 3 is something like Dr Jose, Cycloid Y and Arkane.

So is this just for the arcade release or did they announce a home version yet?

What is objectively, undoubtedly, unarguably the best fitan theme?

I NEED MORE POISON AAAAAAAAA

Machamp was the only good thing to come out of that smash bros ripoff.

How much dick do you need with that Posion?

the one they will never ever fucking put into any crossover games because his ultimate move requires hit chick versions of the whole cast.

You better take that back my fetish is not nigger tier

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE PLS PLSPL SPLSPLS SPLS

Either of these

Not to mention the massive difficulty in having Ashley Fucking Burch make an erotic voice during said special.
Why is she in everything?

and this.

Hey kids, can you find irony and hypocrisy in these R Kappa posts?!

Because cucks in the industry like Mike Z, John D, Mike Murray, and Geoff the Sjwcuck put up with her, Cristina Vee, and Runka Chan hoping they'll get sex from them if they support their fake-feminist-leftist bullshit.

aight chill. There's some bonus Roxy in there.

(((Connections)))

Best KOF theme right there.

God bless you user

mah nigga

so uh people were super pissed off about the whole capcom dlc season pass meme but everywhere i go people are eating up arcsys doing the same thing? for more money lol

People are far less confident Capcom will make any content worth the money.

I thought it was the principle more than anything? Why make you pay for something thats clearly already finished or planned. I thought the biggest gripe was the fact that they were trying to squeeze out as many shekels as they could while also treating their playerbase like retards

Oh principle. Yeah, that's a different set of standards.

You're right, not a nigger, but a faggot nigger

d-dont look at my post history user
i cant be a faggot if i have a wife
checkmate

It's mostly people's preference. I, personally, dislike season passes no matter who offers me it.
It's also in to shit on Capcom, deservedly so, but people who don't understand why will join in regardless just for some attention.

Does your wife have a feminine penis?

*Bamco
And this shouldn't be a surprise since how many people at up Tekken 7's season pass kikery.

Arcsys may have a very checkered past when it comes to DLC practices, but they've been mostly doing good for the past few years. I'm willing to bet the season pass was forced on them by bamco. I'm not happy that they're announcing this shit before the game is even out, even if they had waited until the game was out it would feel slightly less Jewish. Would still feel very Jewish though.

that would be gay

A faggot in denial is still a faggot, user. Plenty of married men suck dick on the side.

Smdh fambalam i cant be a faggot if i dont want to fuck men
2D girls with cocks isnt the same and you know it

A cock is still a cock, you fucking fruitcake.

2D and 3D are not the same normo

Just come to terms with the fact that dicks are masculine and that you're a fag.

Grab a pencil
Draw a girl
Add dick

voilà

Non non

But then it wouldn’t be a girl :^)

Traps and futa aren't the same

Liking dicks in any form makes you a faggot. Just come to terms with it, my confused friend.

Since we're being invaded by the gay community, I will ask a fighting game question that has been on my mind for quite some time but which has gained more nuance as of now. Is it gay if I want to headpat and hug Yuuki Terumi before escalating, or is he feminine enough it'd be straighter than 6d859c 's 2d cardboard cutout trap "wife" ?

No it doesnt if you don't understand the difference between 2D and 3D then you really need to get pozzd and die of aids normo

I've always been here i just don't usually talk about it

I expect
1: Ryu hurr durr i must vote for the protagonist
2: Chun-Li
3: Karin
4: Sakura
5: Cammy
6: Sagat
7: Ken
8: Akuma
9: Juri
10: R. Mika
11: Ibuki
12: Laura
13: M. Bison
14: Guile
15: Poison
16: Makoto
17: Dan Hibiki
18: Menat
19: Kolin
20: Alex (or maybe Maki if anyone remembers her)

tl;dr Waifufags win the day, again.
Laura could be higher and Karin could be lower if there's a high ratio of American voters compared to Japanese voters.

Oh shit I forgot Rose.
Um, swap her with Kolin.

see

faggot

Dat lockdown.

What said. Don't you remember how people praised Tekken 7 even though it's pretty close to SF5 in term of content? Same thing here.
What really happened is that Capcom lowered people's standards and with MVCI they lowered the bar even more, plus you should not forget that this kikery problem is not exclusive just to fighting games, that's how the entire industry works now and people keep supporting it. This crap became a normal thing nowadays, especially for Bamco.

The problem is SFxT. Now any trust in Capcom is gone, and it's their own fault.

SFxT wasn't as huge shitshow as SF5 with MVCI were and barely anyone used it for their advantage to rip-off retards by offering basically the same product just like Bamco did with Tekken 7 and now doing with DBFZ.

I'll be surprised if Laura and Rashid get any votes. No one likes them, and this is from a former Laura fag.

Laura has the thicc negress audience. Rashid, lol.
Among others, I expect Gief, Q, Cody and Dudley pretty close to the Top 20 if not in it.

Fuck you, Bamco. Is it too much to expect a game to be finished on release in this day and age? I'm gonna go play Super DBZ, fuck this shit.

I could've chosen Dan, but there were so many other interesting choices there.

Lo, no she doesn't. You're mixing her up with Menat or Elena.

Actually, they did put it in the last crossover he was in.

Is that the Street Fighter 2010 guy?

Hell yeah. I actually like Street Fighter 2010 a lot.

Did they change his name to Kevin later to avoid confusion with Mr. Ken Masters?

No, it was Kevin in the Japanese version, they changed it to Ken in the English version for some stupid reason.

Elena, maybe. But Menat, given how talked about she was the day she released, seems to be exclusively for normalfags that want to pretend they're waifufags. Laura still has majority of the thicc negress audience I'd wager.

I'd put my money on Sagat and Sakura being top 3, given that many people took this as a "Which character do you want in S3?" poll. Barring a meme character getting botted in like Dan or one of the Cycloids.

Laura doesn't have an audience out of tier-whores who will drop her for the new flavor of the month come season 3, and not even tier-whoring is helping her popularity (they're all picking Mudslime Rapefugee, Cammy, Necalli, Guile, or Boxer). She's had a few cosplayers, but they moved onto better characters. Laura just isn't likable like Rashid the Rapefugee or Abigail the autistic retard.

The Sagat people should be feeling pretty confident at this point, given that he's all but confirmed the only reason for the delay is they're holding off until Capcom Cup to announce him.
The Sakura folks can't be quite so comfortable, but that Dark Sakura has even been remembered and put in the list could be a hint at her V-Trigger. imo Capcom would be foolish not to put her in Season 3 for the easy money.

I meant they don't like her and Rashid the Rapefugee.

Oh, well I d-declare that I was wrong.
I still think butt alone should get Laura at least a decent spot.

Nah, others like Menat and Juri have better asses than Laura. Even Abigail's autistic ass is better than Laura's somehow.

Less intelligent decisions have been made.

Capcucks on suicide watch

LOL

It's official: Social Injustass 2 is dead! Take that Boon, you fucking cucked-sjw faggot.

Literally only good for the rare Low Tier God feud and/or tantrum.

Well it's not like whoever buys them out can do any worse than what capcom has already done.

It could always get worse user

It ain't ever gonna get better so might as well see how bad it gets

Im glad Im not so pessimistic. But, truth be told, at this point I cant blame you.

My niggas.

God damn, maybe Dan will do better than I thought.

WE'RE NUMBER 6 IN A SALES CHART, GUYS!

I may be trash at charge characters, but this was the first SF character that I looked at and thought "this is the guy I wanna play."

Darkstalkers was the 7th best in its month and they killed the series because of it.

Dbfz was the only fighter I was looking forward too, I feel dead inside.

Shhh, those gets you banned on Eventscrubs

You deserve your misery if you thought DBZ was immune to that shit

Feels good that I've got other fighters to look forward too so DBFZ isn't much of a loss.

Will anything come even close to that viscant feud?
I want to see controllers breaking.

everybody does it though
arc sys tekken

season pass less fightan doesnt really exist outside of unpopular games now

What went wrong?

this game instead of
Capcom Fighting All Stars

they cancelled Capcom Fighting All-Stars for it

you thought dragon ball z, a franchise ripe with milking things, wouldn't milk the fuck out of this? HA HA HA. if you want the collectors edition, you must buy the season pass separately.

r-right?

The season pass for DBFZ doesn't deter me since I'll probably just get the vanilla version, but I still hate that it's there. Maybr Bamco or ArcSys thought they could force it through, but this is not how you earn goodwill.

Next question is: Will BBCTB get the same treatment?

u think this be unga? a bunga? no. this is chonko bonko

Someone's botting votes for Gen. Watch the activity log.

Likely never again in terms of pure nerd rage.
LTG vs. Alex Myers was technically the better set in terms of the gameplay.

Gee, what could go wrong?

Arcade only for now. It was announced at Toushindai.

Throught the website sourcecode two of them are another Gohan and another Buu so only 5 reveals and we still didn't get Broly or Gotenks.

But let's not defend piecemeal practices and DLC announced and planned before the release of the game. This game follows the recent trend of having a "Standard" a "Silver" and a "Gold" edition that WBgames and others are doing right now. We know Gear in Injustice2 is just to let people be used to microtransactions in Fighting Games and Capcom with SFVAE and their Extra Mode being server side challenges to unlock premium stuff means they'll load the game with premium costumes to get that whale money.
I'll get the base game and only dip if they release Arale and eventually get the GOTY/Ultimate Edition a year after with a discount.

HAHA FUCK YOU CAPCOM
e-everyone does it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAHHAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

I'm hoping Arika doesn't do a the whole season pass shit with their new game. If they gotta do DLC I rather them do what SNK did for KoF XIV; just drop a bundle 6 to 8 months later.

facebook.com/ARIKAOfficial/

They have a Facebook page and they take questions pretty frequently. So far their plan is to launch with 10 characters and fill in the rest of the EX roster through "post-launch DLC." Could be an expansion pack or single characters, but I don't think a company as small as Arika will be doing any season pass kikery.

Also, this Facebook page should be in the next OP, as well as a line about their plans for launch.

Only Capcom, WB and Bamco are as aggressive when it comes to kikery in fighting games, and by no means 'everybody does it' excuse magically makes this bullshit justifiable, it wasn't justifiable since Tales of Zestiria kikery even. With DBFZ they just outdid Arcsys kikery by which majority of Arcsys fans were already pissed off, but they at least offered Xrd DLC chars for free for limited time and there was no pre-order bullshit on PC with 100 dollar price tags either. Something tells me that this is just the beginning and that there will be even more season passes for DBFZ in the future which means you'd have to spend even more than fucking $100 for a complete package.
Also I wonder now if they force Arcsys to implement Denuvo despite Arcsys being a third party dev. They usually don't bother with this shitty 'protection' which can be cracked in several hours now, but you never know how much control Bamco has over the game.
All this crap is the reason why I don't bother with modern video games anymore with the exception of some decent and small/niche projects, at all. This is just depressing and stressful.

Bamco will force it to have denuvo. Way back when the last Tales game came to steam they said Denuvo was necessary for future PC ports, then you got the chuckle fucks in charge of Tekken 7 saying Denuvo is staying and if you don't like it you don't have to buy it. Bamco will use it until Denuvo's company goes tits up

Guess I'm not spending money in January then.

Why don't more people like Alex? How do you hate a wrestler?

Low tier = low playerbase, with some exceptions (e.g. Ryu and Juri in SF5 at the moment).
It seems like Sakura and somehow Dark Sakura are killing it in the vote at the moment.

Hopefully it stays that way
dsogaming.com/news/injustice-2-officially-coming-pc-open-beta-begins-october-25th/

That's the thing, DBFZ is not first party title unlike Tekken or Tales, I made emphasis on that for this very reason.
Every third party title published by Bamco has no Denuvo, they even have a game on GOG which is Little Nightmares and neither does Sword Art Online, the most recent Bamco published game, has Denuvo. As far as I can tell, not a single third party game published by Bamco has Denuvo on it yet. What I'm afraid of is that they could have too much influence over DBFZ however. I can be wrong, but the kikery with DBFZ is worse than it was with Xenoverse 2 and it looks like DBFZ is getting more attention too.

lol
twitter.com/MrWiz/status/922840067906793472

MvCI is deader than UMvC3 and will be outlived by it lol.

Hey guys, i'm really despared to come search help here but…

No matter how much i train i feel like i'm always dropping bnbs at random, i know the obvious awnser is keep training but no matter what i feel like a retarded mashing on the stick at the end of the day.

What can i do to improve?

New Thread: