Plague, Sickness and Disease

Games involving Disease, be it a core mechanic or a good bit of story, it's always terribly interesting playing a game with it involved.

PATHOLOGIC MY NIGGA

Pathologic or you can play Plague Inc. and mess around with stuff.

Is the name of the game to prevent or spread the course of disease?

Prevent as best you can

Prevent, futilely.

Preventing the inevitable, then go into a mushroom trance and go insane, several ways to do it too.

The first chapter of the main campaign in NWN is all about this. too bad it sucks

Mushroom trance? Sure you're not thinking of Darkwood user? OP, go play Darkwood too

They're point and click flash games, but Morbid 1 and 2 take place during the times of the black death.It turns out vampires were responsible for it.

I got a pilonidal cyst that was manageable until I got sick this past weekend and it seems that it triggered a massive bacterial surge. big pus discharge I need to get to a doctor I suppose to explore treatment options.

The game is my life.

You ought to reset then.

Thats another way of spelling Chinese

Don't die now

To be fair vampires have got more hygienic eating habits than the Chinese.

God I hope not from a pilonidal cyst. It will probably stabilize again, but I really should go see a medical professional.

Every day I pray that Pathologic remake will have not shit gameplay.
Dear god please make it so.

Morrowind has diseases you can catch from animal bites, a disease spread by volcanic ash that's important to the plot, and a rare disease with no known cure that you catch as part of the main quest.

Exile 3/Avernum 3 was based around several "monster plagues" on the surface, each one becoming more deadly, including slimes, cockroaches, troglodytes, hill giants, and golems.

In particular, the cockroach plague was actually based around disease; it was isolated to a small island with a dozen towns, and each one was slowly eroded as people got sick and died

Also, Area 51's premise is that an alien virus has spread across the base and turned everybody into mutants. At some point you get infected yourself and can toggle between run and gunning and shooting spores out of your wrists.
Plus one of the aliens is voiced by Marylin Manson.

Is it a cameo?

The CK2 expansion that adds plague is pretty cool. It spreads in the warm months along historical shipping routes, you have to hire a court doctor, there are pop-up flavor events like peasants piling corpses outside your castle. And you can set the virulence/historicity of the disease's course. It's one of the not bullshit DLC's they sold.

Yeah I enjoy the new disease mechanics in CK2, got back into CK2 with a pirated copy because of it and have been having fun with it for a while now.

I wish there was a way to spread it artificially via war if you've got some rotting cattle or something to fling over walls, since some de jure wars are absolute bullshit and I always want the last laugh

Total War Attila does a pretty fun job at disease with stacks suffering stat lowering and it also spreads to settlements if you don't keep your settlements clean

Towns in Patrician III can get hit badly with the black plague.

The alien in itself is pretty important to the story, though his appearance is indeed brief, you mostly hear him in your head or using corpses as puppets. I'd rather not spoil the rest for you.

I know what that is.
I thought I had one. Fortunately I only get anal fissures from anxiety giving me shit blood flow to my extremities

Last one I can think of is NEO Scavenger, where you can contract gastroenteritis, cholera and blue rot, a respiratory disease.

He asked for a game, not a random number generator

Technically Bloodborne