Untitled

youtube.com/watch?v=w6nUBujhmU4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEh87xZAg60
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck me

Watch the whole thing. It contains the CULTURUAL MARGIZUM meme.

kek

WEW what a shitty fucking video

Oh god the comments are mostly even worse!

Implying this isn't true

It's as if they are incapable of critical thought

They literally are.

Truly we have existed in Orwell's nightmare since we were born. We were just afraid to admit it.

More like brave new world than 1984 actually.

Well, newspeak and double think are what everyone has for breakfast anyway.

Some call them the bourgeoisie, now we call them the middle class…..
100% PURE

Sargon tier understanding of words fam.

If you think about it, they're never going to be able to defeat the left if they don't know shit about us. This guy is spreading useless misinformation that's just undermining his own "movement" now.

His solution is we need to keep the spooks and false consciousness strong. Wow, didn't see that coming.

Considering this guy seems rather niche, and averages usually less than 10k views a video, having one of our resident e-celebs BTFO him would seem borderline pointless, but we really should snuff out ideology whenever we see it. Sexy is my choice.

Thing is, part of what we should do is 're-label' our general objective. Worker's self direction and direct ownership of the means of production should come about right under their noses.

what a gay fucking accent he has
Well The conclusion is "Protect ur culture and the left will never win". Lucky for us, right? While they're busy protecting their custom of wearing denim dresses and eating borscht, we're gonna go straight in and seize the means of production. They'll never see it coming.

Mfw

Maybe there culture involves not letting communists seize the means of production?

Where the FUCK are the means of production

Who is worse: this turd or that styxenhammer666 guy (or whatever the fuck his name is)?

Who?

youtube.com/watch?v=QEh87xZAg60

This guy. I spelled his stupid name incorrectly.

I'm speechless

Summed up reactionaries perfectly

Everything that he says is debunked in capital chapter 1.

This guy is god damn right

Keep it up. Tell him what communism actually is!