He seems upset

he seems upset

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4JLYiyNEV7c?t=34s
keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
youtube.com/watch?v=FRQiRBdw1Lo
youtube.com/watch?v=hphgHi6FD8k
businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

C-Chess!

CONSEQUENCES WILL NEVER BE THE SAME

If the U.S. does not win this case as it so obviously should, we can never have the security and safety to which we are entitled. Politics!

Was it not just in court? Wasn't that the entire point of what just happened?

Don't question his statements, you will only hurt yourself trying to comprehend the stupidity.

He's really fucked off at his daughter's clothes being dropped.

who is going to court for what? kek

youtu.be/4JLYiyNEV7c?t=34s

is he actually retarded like not even memeing
i was too young to remember, i know people thought bush jr. was stupid. was he this bad? worse?

Just as retarded, Bush II just didn't have Twitter to broadcast it to the world.

there's a pretty good chance he has dementia

I think dubya was retarded in the lenny from mice and men kind of way. Trump is retarded in the screeching autist breaks shit because he wants tendies kind of way.

S A G E
A
G
E

I remember Bush being less of a malevolent guy.
He wasn't some egoist blowhard. He just seemed kinda innocent.
You almost feel bad for the guy, knowing how hard he got bullied into doing stuff by Cheney and how much hate he got for it.

George Bush was part actor and part legit out of the bubble rich person who was clueless. He was dumb but his dumbness was overplayed to give a narrative about him being "a cool southerner I can drink a beer with" even though he was an east coast elitist who couldn't drink because he was a former alcoholic. He was just smart enough to not show his cards to the world though like Trump constantly does.

No one in this thread has even said what he was so mad about.

My daughter Ivanka has been treated so unfairly by @Nordstrom. She is a great person – always pushing me to do the right thing! Terrible!

I can only guess that it's over people refusing to uphold his immigration executive order?

Sad!

Are you just allowed to shitpost on twitter and sue random people as US president? What kind of system is that?

The American System

non burger here

what is going on

second that.

Can't he just issue a new XO that isn't illegal?

This is why I really miss how the internet was before the social network sites.

Trump's travel ban (muslim ban) just got shot down in a federal appeals court. Trump, for some reason, is now telling a federal court that it will see them in court.

I'm not sure if this is over the muslim ban or over Ivanka's clothing company.

keithhennessey.com/2013/04/24/smarter/
Dumb W was just a meme to help him get away with shit, pretty sure Trump is the real deal though

I'm sorry but review W's biography one more time and realize the man was a retard.

W was plain idiotic. He's the kind of guy who would finger gun his would be assassin.

Trump is an asshole out for vengeance. Huge difference.

looking back at those days, it seems almost surreal that he actually called Putin "Pooty-Poot".

It's the muslim ban. He tweeted it moments after the appeals court turned it down.

Basically, telling a court that he will see them in court. lmao

the 9th circuit court is based in san francisco lol

Dubya was slow on the uptake compared to the other Republicans, but learned to play it up to pretend he was down-to-earth instead of a wealthy oligarch. He also isn't a narcissist like Donald and has emotions beyond simmering hatred for everyone who does not like him for his numerous flaws, so you could at least get along with him if you ignored his utterly reprehensible political views.

ok senator

Has he ever actually given a number?

One of the highest. If he was running as a Demcrat people would be saying he was one of the smartest people ever.

is this a real tweet?

surprising no one at this point, yes

I'm increasingly convinced that Dubya was just some drunk rich artist who dodged the draft and became President because his daddy wanted him to, and Cheney stuck around to actually run things while Bush just sat around watching Fox Kids. He's been pretty quiet since his presidency, hasn't he?

Trump is such a giant crybaby, even by the standards of the far-right.
We could seriously cyberbully the president into resigning from office.

Sounds like something out of fucking SimCity.

nice.

hope he gets extremly butthurt

Thing is Trump wasn't always this bad, listen to some older interviews of his in the 80s and 90s. There are only two options, he is suffering from dementia or he has taken this up as an act, sort of like Hitler did. There is reason to believe both: Reportedly Trump learned a lot from Hitler's rhetoric and it sort of shows, he is on record admiring the man in that regard, his ex-wife claimed he even had a copy of Mein Kampf next to his bed. In regards to dementia; it runs on his father's side from what I've seen.

I wouldn't be surprised if he is calm and collected behind the scenes

T-Trump will make german idealism real!

When did Hitler take up an act? I don't think forceful speech patterns really count as an act and I'm not seeing his public speech deviating too much in content from his early writings.

what the actual fuck

Listen to private recordings of his. When Hitler was giving a speech or just talking publicly in general he was always unhinged, but there are private recordings which show how his whole tone and way of phrasing sentences changed. I'm German so it's really obvious to me

youtube.com/watch?v=FRQiRBdw1Lo

wew

world leaders constantly fucking with each other for shits and giggs

keked out loud.

Fair enough, though this feels to me more like the difference between old American politicians and current ones where it was expected you would only see/hear them live so it was more important to exaggerate your speech and mannerisms theatrically. Now you have to appear poised and calm so that things aren't overanalyzed later.
youtube.com/watch?v=hphgHi6FD8k

I don't think this necessarily betrays "an act" that he was just putting on

Losers once again trying to slander Trump. Sad!

It's only a collection of Hitler's speeches

businessinsider.com/donald-trumps-ex-wife-once-said-he-kept-a-book-of-hitlers-speeches-by-his-bed-2015-8

He was certainly having some fun at the inauguration a few weeks ago…

I wonder if world leaders fucked with each other in the 40s

Imagine Stalin pulling pranks on Winston Churchill

Trump is a mess…

Never go full Holla Forums in publick

Source?

The gif is reversed btw
Look at the person walking backwards in front of Putin

"Donald Trump Says Hillary Doesn’t Have the ‘Temperament’ to Be President" then you got this ALL CAPS scream-tweet

The sperg is real hilarious xD

If you punch the president in the face do you think you would go to jail for like +20 years?

5 years will be worth it. You would be a hero in jail actually, except among the rednecks.

What are the chances Trump actually has dementia?

Lick his face instead

Then you're known as the one who licked the president's face

>>>/liberalpol/

Bush was actually pretty average compared to normal people, but that puts him below most presidents.

Trump is a complete fucking moron. Except at social manipulation. He's a goddamn genius at that. It is not a good combination.

When will you learn to stop underestimating Porky?

Holy fucking shit all caps

Those reports that he's irate watching CNN 24/7 are true

O F F I C I A L L Y O N N O T I C E
F
F
I
C
I
A
L
L
Y
O
N
N
O
T
I
C
E

It's one of the highest numbers. It's a great big number, and believe me, I know numbers, I've got the best numbers.

Trump hairpiece flag when.

that's reversed tho

dude of course the guy in private was different. public speeches aren't reality shows.

Drumpf is an ironic memer.

He's not as smart as his supporters think he is, but he's FAR more ibtelligent than his detractors give him credit for.

Bush being dumb was the meme. He actually spoke quite well but occasionally made some gaffs and had a reputation as a dummy for 3 reasons: 1. he never wanted to admit he was wrong, and so twisted phrases so they would avoid implicating him, and 2. he made very complex selectness that often had small amounts of ambiguity in them. 3. he intentionally cultivated the image of himself as a non-intellectual non-elite.