Hop in if you're interested @ discord.gg/StubhpS

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/DsRJL
youtube.com/watch?v=Tl1dc2cEJfs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck you snow u r gay

THE FIRE OF IMMORTAL SCIENCE OF DIALECTICAL MATERIALISM WILL NEVER EXTINGUISH

You weebs!

Any worthwhile discussion and posters can be found in the #bunkerchan IRC room.

The discord is utter shit, and Snow is just the cherry on top of it.

STOP FUCKING PINGING ME IN THE FUCKING DISCORD I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOUR STUPID FUCKING CUNT LIFE JESUS FUCK - anonymous

Discord isn't FLOSS. Nice try porky.

Yes, my fellow leftists, let us communicate using a for profit service which has unlimited rights to anything its users send over it! Wouldn't want to be an elitist would you?

Bumping for the Discourse.

I use both.

If it makes you feel better it's owned by tencent so it's probably only the Chinese reading our erp.

Link?

When did hammer and chisel get bought out?

Nothing but a ciclejerk of dumb memers and nazbol apologists

1) Open the IRC client of your choice.
2) Join the Rizon network
3) Join #bunkerchan

Not very hard, mate.

Well I found Prickly_Autism.
Far too easy.

Can you unban me? I got banned in your last purge.

Yeah dude I'll join your circlejerk.

This tho.
I refuse to invite any more of this shit into my life, I have enough of it from the few friends that only use it or steamchat.
Fuck every one of these worthless 'apps' that decided you need our company and our servers and our unlimited rights to look at anything you send over them to send a fucking string of text from one persons computer to another.

Since this thread is here, might as well point out that SJWs set their sights on Discord. They're going with the traditional "create problem, offer solution" route. Don't be surprised if you see Discord adopting a code of conduct or releasing a statement on muh immigration ban.

fug
archive.fo/DsRJL

You don't need to be Prickly to know bunkerchan is shit

which is why all we do on it is casual chat/shitposting.

i've said it before and i'll say it again, i don't hate people that like privacy, i hate people that hate everyone that doesn't keep their house wrapped in tinfoil with 7 proxies running gentoo.

discord is for profit and unsecure, we know. it's just a shitposting chat. literally says it right on the OP.

pls unban Cromwell

Why use it at all, ever, for anything then? What is added to the goal of making a leftypol shitposting chat by adding just this little bit more to someones reliance on this, or getting one more person to start using it?

We only ban:

Spammers
Raiders
Obvious Trolls

not sure which you were m8 but hop in i suppose, not like giving 1 user a second chance will do much harm

You purged me in a Holla Forums raid because I hung out in both channels. Yet you didn't ban that pet Holla Forums shitposter you lads keep around.

ty anyway

Thanks to everyone who made that list grow!

He said they only ban Spammers, Raiders and Obvious trolls.

snore

Cuz it doesnt got emoji, right

Not even in the discord but this. Don't @ people constantly, it's annoying as fuck.

You can turn it off

Fuck you Snow, I do not visit your discord because you are black.

I checked it out when Muke recommended it.

I dislike that there are so many channels that cover overlapping topics, I wasn't sure what the purpose of half of them as supposed to be. I left some time later after checking on all the "quality" discussion the people there were having.
While I generally like Discord, this one isn't all that great.

Could someone give me muh privileges on discord?

The name is : NarodnayaVolya

it looks to me to be one hell of a lot better than that radpolitics nazbol gang discord advertised here a while back

youre the worst tripfag here, if you speak out against something its basically an endorsement in the eyes of everyone else

do you know what "Guilt By Association" is? A list of names is a list of names, it doesn't matter what you say or don't say, it's dangerous to use services that are closed source in the NSA age. Fucks sake do none of you read a fucking history book? Paranoia with leftists is never overdone.

How long before the invite link expires?
I've tried both #bunkerchan & leftypol discord, I like the discord, because rarely anyone's in the IRC.

It's just for fun. We don't talk about sensitive info in there.

This. Howard disappoints me often.

It doesn't expire, hop in as long as the thread is up.

Why the fuck can't I send messages to Discord.

link expired ;_;

I certainly got my fill.

the fact you make memes of yourself is sad

Holla Forums cant meme

bump

that image gave me autism

The eternal screeching continues.

How do you manage to make things so fucking hideous

kys

- 18g autism, matured for 12 years
- 50g cells from Stage IV tumours
- a computer

The method's my own personal secret.

pic related

Why don't I a new arrival have access to the Voice channels and permission to send messages on some of the channels?

oh my god…
lmao

The bunkerchan IRC channel is absolutely not a circlejerk. We get new people all the time and there's no barrier to entry. Just drop in and talk to people randomly.

Join us at:
network: irc.rizon.net
channel: #bunkerchan

As for a client, I like hexchat but you can google one that you can use right on your browser.

People still use IRC in 2017?

If it gets popular enough then you'll need one sadly. We have one in our server not because we want it, but because we need it as a raid filter due to the aforementioned list of people we've pissed off in the OP by existing.

it's almost like people get angry when communists organize in one place

Fuck off with your botnet, porky.
I highly suggest IRC as an alternative. It preserves privacy and anonymity.

Give an example of why you need a bloated application with avatars to discuss leftism, that might very well be spying on you, collecting logs, etc?

Take the power into your hands, and run a federated IRC server, or use someone elses'.

Using Discord is snitching.

samefag leave

Wow

I think you've actually created what could be the first case of an anti-meme, this is so unfunny. A picture you are compelled to forget rather than spread

"By god Johnson, I think he's onto something!"

If you think IRC preserves privacy and anonymity, you're seriously delusional. Do I have to remind you how the leader of lulzsec was caught?

Tor can be just as useless when it comes to privacy. The only reliable way to protect your privacy is to not use the internet, period.

Pretty sure he got caught because he forgot to use Tor.

How?

I think these people may be so bad that they are possible candidates for referral to /baph/

Bump, I want to see what happens if we go deeper into this autism.

Are any of you fucker planning to bomb a building or anything? If not why be so paranoid about privacy. If yes hook me up.

For a privacy elitist, you sure are misinformed. Any government can MITM the fuck out of you while you think you're downloading Tor and still watch everything that you do, in this case with even more attention.

kek, of course we aren't.

How?

They can replace the file you're downloading with a modified one that basically allows them to do so. I mean, even Tor is aware of this and trying to fix it, you should know this…

Inform yourself before going apeshit over some people shitposting in a discord server. That'll make you look less like a retard next time.

So we will presume that the user is not a dribbling retard and checked the signature. Now what?

PigeonChan when?

Get fucked NSA.

Yeah, no. Try again.

The worst thing is that you privacy elitists know that not a single person is going to spend 2 hours of learning how to do things and hoping they don't fail just to shitpost in a discord server.

Get your tinfoil hats out of here, it'll be better for both sides. You won't look like a bunch of tinfoil hat-tier maniacs and we'll be fine with our shitposting.

Not really. It's part of the download process.

To paste a single command?

I don't care about your server. I noticed you posting FUD tier stuff about Tor and asked you about it.

If you don't care, what the fuck are you doing here?
Do you really like to tell people how much of a privacy elitist you are that much?

You posted FUD. I care a little about that.

I think that's a yes. Good riddance!

I'm sure your server is lovely. The long list of your ""enemies"" are just jealous.

Please stop posting. You autistic faggots do nothing but organise fail raids and make us look retarded.

This happened only in your mind, I'm sorry to tell you

Try to suggest organizing a raid in the server and see what happens. You'll lose the count of how many people called you a retard in 10 seconds.

Anyone reading this can judge that for themselves.

lolno, raids are pointless and only serve to piss people off, you've never been on our server and you have no idea what it's like. Please leave.

No because I am not some faggot twink LARPing and making cancerous asbestos memes in a gaming chatroom for radical minorities and autism awareness.

Get out of here faggot go join facebook, the radlibs will love your OC there.

please redirect all complaints to this faggot who pissed off /desu/ and /monster/, we didn't support him, he just kind of went off on his own with some guys of his and got people pissed at us.

shameful e-celeb whore bump

we have schnitz and muke

All we do is shitpost and play games together. It's not meant to be in any way serious or a replacement for irc. Don't join if you don't want to.

There is no reason to be using discord for anything. It gives you nothing of value and you add to the scourge of its prevelance by using it.

its fucking boring there… and i got banned because some alt right assholes also joined when i joined.

i dont see the point…

what the fuck is with this autistic cringe shit

bump

480+ users and counting.

Hop in at your lesiure, those who'd like to.

why did you delete my message

What the hell is a 'causecuck'?

doesn't this describe Holla Forums?

we also have batko

this

And it's not like i'm forcing anyone to join. All I'm doing is offering it if anyone wants to. It's just for casual chat and shitposting.

i make an opt-in casual chat for shitposting and the privacy police come in and act like i'm killing kittens and bathing in their entrails

in other news, here's a screencap of the lesser mao's ridiculously meticulous analysis of lazytown

youtube.com/watch?v=Tl1dc2cEJfs

pic related

causecuck (noun, singular) - an individual who consciously wishes and chooses to submit to a cause which is not their own or one which coincidentally similar to their own in ways which lead to a loss (or, in a strict sense, a reduction in the gain) of their autonomy. Knowledge of the impending loss of their autonomy may be known or not known to the individual though the action which leads to this loss is consciously taken.

Example: the entirety of the right wing.

you probably will never get rid of it, it's the most openly configurable chat system in existence.

Who is this man and why does his self insert look like a FNAF Fapfic reject?

Seriously, that fucking thing looks horrendous and I have seen an MS paint drawing of snake Hitler blowing a big hairy dick.

how do i join? link expired

Just joined, comrades

Lemme in

The link in the OP is non-expiring. I did check in the server for you though just to make sure however, and it does say that the link is still up on my end.

The link is still good on our end, it'a a permalink. I just checked for you.

All you have to do is speak in #arrivals and we'll move you from the lurker pool to active users.

Well, for whatever reason i didn't see no matter how much i refreshed the page, so i thought it got removed somehow. I retyped and reposted because of that. Sorry for that.