You have nothing

So, I and others have asked you people numerous times now to at least try to somewhat explain your method for opposing Trump.

You always, always sidestep the question, insult the OP, or give some vague response about "raising consciousness" or other such vague empty leftist platitudes?

When are you going to admit that leftists got their asses kicked, you don't have a plan for opposing Trump, and you are dead in the water?

m8 we have known we have had our asses kicked since like the early 90's.

wut?

Why would I oppose Trump? I'm safely away on the other side of the Atlantic, cheering him on in the name of accelerationism.

I feel for my American comrades of course, but sometimes things have to get worse before they get better.

We're going to burn the White House to the ground. The British didn't do the job right the first time.

To trigger Trumptards.

OP is a fag.

dude in 2020 it's her fucking turn ok watch yourself

I already answered the first 20 times you fucking faggot.
Why would I oppose the man that will destroy the right from the inside out?
Let the accelerationism run it's flow.

Let trump ruin the country to the point where the republican party goes the way of the Whigs and Federalists.

What exactly do you want us to say OP? Obviously we don't have some great plan to rush him out of office and install Subcomandante Sanders, if we did we would do it. Not being in power doesn't make our arguments wrong.

But then again, whatever tendency you represent it's hardly like Trump represents you either. Where are you from, Holla Forums? Yeah Trump has been real game changer, filling his cabinet with Wall Street corporate shills and sucking up to the Jewish lobby.

Leftism has been dead since the USSR fell. If we never managed to have a political presence in the 25+ years since then, what makes you think that would suddenly change in the short time Trump's been around?

Fight your own battles democrap.

The whole system is rotten and you offer no acceptable alternative. The only feasible alternative is to completely reject the existing system and build a parallel one in its place.

Being a smashy is not praxis. And I don't give a fuck whether the Tangerine in Chief bans immigration from every country in the world.

Trump is far, FAR better to further the leftist cause than if Hillary became president. That's why I voted for him.

Nobody cares about the orange memelord, it's a battle between us and demoshitters.

Educate disheartened liberals and try to radicalize them.

Yes.

Trump is Jewish owned, it will take people a long while to realize that, and when they do, it will be very bitter.

Again, like I said, all I see in this thread are insults and vague generic empty leftist platitudes.

This is why you all got your little asses kicked.

Communism will win.

20 people in this thread told you that the plan to stop trump is to let him shoot himself in the foot via his own incompetence. I know Holla Forumsaxis are stupid but I didn't realize they literally could not read.

We don't even support Hillary but she won the election by popular vote, it's hardly like the people rushed Trump into office by some worker's movement, the usual suspects voted Republican like they always do and Hillary's campaign was so shitty she didn't get any moderates to vote for her. Trump and his people deny being nazis or alt right or whatever so it's not even like the minority that voted him in is behind you.

So I don't see what you're so excited about, Trump's election was an upset to the democratic establishment but not the neoliberal capitalist one, they will go on regardless.

At this pace? Holla Forums types are kicking your asses constantly.

That's another way of admitting you have no plan. Like I said in the OP, you have nothing, you just sidestep the question all the time.

He is Jewish owned and his presidency will (and already has) reflect that. Some elements of Holla Forums already realize that, but they are shouted down by the le_donald faggots that need to keep pitching this phony 'alt-right' echo chamber because they want to be a part of something.

Trump's election, as well as the """right-wing""" resurgence in the western world, is a direct refutation of the ideas Holla Forums and co stand for. Regardless of the fact that he is Jewish owned, the πŸ€πŸ€πŸ€movementπŸ€πŸ€πŸ€ is a window-dressing refutation.

We aren't Hillary Clinton, user.

If the left were in charge, they would immediately use their newfound power to purge their own ranks of insufficiently leftist members until they lost it, like they have since the french revolution.

In a sense, Trump is a better POTUS than Hillary, since he fosters discontent within a wide swath of people, creating fertile ground for leftist ideals without letting an actual leftist near power.

SJWs and leftists in general are getting their asses kicked at every twist and turn here.

I'm glad for that, because I remember how arrogant you all were in the later Bush years and then into 2014 or so. But still, as bad as Trump is, none of you have any plan to oppose him, and you know it.

The alt-kike has your number.

Wrong. It's a knee-jerk and prokie approved reaction to yet another crisis of capitalism and to the idpol of bleeding heart liberals.

What the fuck do you expect people to do? It's a bit too early for a civil war yet, it's only natural that you will only see some tiny gay-ass riots.

Except he only won because of the shitty American electoral system, even running against the atrocious Clinton he didn't get a majority, it's not a 'right wing resurgence'. Trump has some of the lowest approval ratings ever and he only just started. What 'movement' is that? It's just baby boomers being shitty fat racists as usual and they're still dying out.

OP is a delusional faggot who won't listen to what he's told. I could tell this from reading his first post so I have no idea what I was expecting reading the rest of the thread.

I'm not an American. I wouldn't be a mainstream Democrat if I was. Do you work at lacking nuance, or does it come naturally?