Oh boi

Guillermo Lasso, ex-banker and leader of Ecuador's right-wing opposition, says he will revoke the asylum granted to Julian Assange since 2012.
telesurtv.net/english/news/Ecuador-Right-Wing-Candidate-Vows-to-End-Asylum-for-Assange-20170209-0002.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821595404500430848
dailydot.com/layer8/wikileaks-syria-files-syria-russia-bank-2-billion/
pando.com/2014/12/15/daily-dot-reporter-covered-anonymous-without-disclosing-his-major-ties-to-the-group/
thenation.com/authors/stephen-f-cohen/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829667758526836737
youtube.com/watch?v=OV4MqxPJAhw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a feeling the media will go into full propaganda overdrive leading up to his murder

otherwise he will serve as a martyr

Assange already destroyed himself going insane inside the embassy and going full fucking spaz on twitter sharing Pizzagate shit and stuff.

Like, not that I blame him, but he's done for and Wikileaks is completely compromised.

While I don't believe the Russian hack shit, I legitimately do believe Wikileaks has been overtaken by Russian intelligence. There was a distinct shift in the way Wikileaks engaged with the public after they announced Kremlingate that was never released.

t. Hillary

We need this man, and more like him. Without him people like Alex Jones will be taken seriously.

He's right tho

not surprised

May Rafael Correa smite this right wing cockroach

Correa is no longer eligible. He supports Lenín Voltaire Moreno Garcés

Nah, he was just power hungry nerd from the beginning.

Propublica and other organization that collaborated with wikileaks back in snowden era realized he was government honeypot and started to handle leaks themselves.

Not sure if this is really good tendency but more decentralized we become, harder for them to drone strike us.

nice.

lies.
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/821595404500430848

0/10

ITT: liberal shilling against Assange

the dialectic is in motion?

this. Wikileaks is compromised. It screens dumps to protect Putin.

Propublica is an example of a credible, neutral replacement

Thanks, Hillary.

I don't give a fuck about Hillary though? Do you have an argument except reflexively painting people as Hillary fans?

dailydot.com/layer8/wikileaks-syria-files-syria-russia-bank-2-billion/

Democrats wouldn't have lost the election if they had argument.

t. Bill

I don't think anyone here is a Democrat, friend

are you on the right board?

Did amerifarts have any alternatives?

Multiple third party candidates, but not really

There's not a lot of evidence here that the omission was intentional.

There are three possibilities:
1. Wikileaks scrubbed the cables
2. The source scrubbed the cables
3. The email later found are not authentic
4. The email wasn't part of the original cables that the source got hold of

Also, the writer of that article is noted for his slimeyness: dailydot.com/layer8/wikileaks-syria-files-syria-russia-bank-2-billion/

I'm very skeptical of the scaremongering going around Russia now, because it serves the ruling class of the EU and US too well.

Check out the recent Stephen Cohen interviews on youtube, calling out the lies of the diplomatic establishment.

oops, wrong link:
pando.com/2014/12/15/daily-dot-reporter-covered-anonymous-without-disclosing-his-major-ties-to-the-group/

Yeah but no reason to trust Russia for every single occasion or is it?

That may be so, but other people have pointed to a lot of weird stuff happening to Assange and Wikileaks (and their public tone) right around the Panama Papers being published

I just think if you look at the totality of their actions and statements, Wikileaks doesn't look neutral anymore.

pick one.

If you look at the spread of the article on Reddit:
/r/politics (was Hillary's shilling nest under the campaign)
/r/EnoughTrumpSpam/ (same)
/r/Enough_Sanders_Spam (same)
/r/democrats (…)
/r/hillaryclinton (…)
/r/GamerGhazi (anti-GG liberals)
and various conspiracy subreddits

The Panama papers included Russian millionaires as well. Can you actually articulate your reasons for suspicion or do you generally tend to gobble up the mass hysteria?

WATCH STEPHEN COHEN INTERVIEWS ON YOUTUBE, MEIN GOTT

smh.

At the very least he's a good source for how the inside of things work, and has done much to help.

However I've always consider the informants more reliable, your Edward Snowden and Chelsea Manning. It's just a god damn shame how much whistle blowers aren't even possible at this point in how draconian everything is inside.

forgot webm

I'm not watching something on Youtube. Do you have any articles you can link to?

Also, just because some Russian oligarchs were included doesn't mean that the bigger shit WASN'T scrubbed.

Sick shit, sick sick shit. These porky fucks are building up an ocean of bad karma for themselves.

Very shilly conspirecy-theory-tier arguments, lad.
>How do we know that they aren't evil?!

Anyway, here's Cohen:
thenation.com/authors/stephen-f-cohen/

Just like you do on leftypol, tripfag waste.

I'm not generating any bad karma by annoying you. It's a fruitless thing.

Funny, because that's the exact same shit Wikileaks has trafficked in for the last few years. Remember them hyping up the Pizzagate shit? Or how about Assange being DRONED ANY MINUTE NOW lol

ooh, call me a shill

How about JIDF or CTR next you simpleton?

You gotta be kidding me.

WIKILEAKS:

Ecuadorian presidential candidate calling for Assange arrest is implicated in WikiLeaks cables as US informant:
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/829667758526836737

google translate:

Russia is the premier anti-imperialist force in the world today. They should absolutely be trusted whenever they are opposed to the US. They're the good guys.

youtube.com/watch?v=OV4MqxPJAhw

nutted

I recall back during some elections in Chavez's (PBUH) time, there were at least two candidates called Stalin, one pro-Chavez, the other anti.

I can't stop cumming!

keep cummin for this debate,tho

wew lad

How did anything get done before Putin? He's behind everything. He even paid me to make this post just to mock that one idiot who posts here without receiving a single ruble.

Thought this had to be a joke but it's real

Top kek, communism will have to win