What the fuck happened

Went to a "meetup" just three days ago after finding out there's other people in my area who are tournyfags. I was excited; maybe we could make a local clan and compete nationally?
I was expecting a relatively normal group of people.

I was fucking let down.

Everyone there had a sedan covered with my little pony or "gaming" references (and it didn't help that I stuck out having an ordinary truck), and stank something fierce. Everyone played either League or dota, no street fighter or MK. Not a single fucking one of them even touched a copy of Quake 3 or UT99.
Legit 25-year-old men were using words like "dank" and "pwned" in ordinary conversation. To say this was embarrassing is not near enough, considering every fucking one of these fags tried their very best to "not" fit in.

What every happened to shame? Being a nerd or a """gamer""" was never something to be proud of, it was looked down upon and rightfully so. No one liked anyone who played video games back in the '90s, so what changed? Why did this behavior become "cool"?
What the fuck happened to society?

Other urls found in this thread:

e-hentai.org/g/810969/93aa619594/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why do you think
Is a thing here?

Because every professional gamer is a neet virgin who doesn't want to socialize in the first place.

Fighting games are dead only minorities and faggots like you still play it, competitive gaming on the mainstream means either DOTA, LoL or CSGO, blame yourself for not knowing it already.

Regarding their speech you would be spouting memes and injokes if you ever met anons in some obscure event, there`s nothing wrong with acting like a retard with people that shares your hobby

2008 is when the internet went downhill.

Because the generation behind you grew up where there was zero stigma attached to being a gamer and you were considered a social outcast if you didn't play video games and spend your entire evenings on your some voicechat program.

The "Chads" of the school for my younger Sister were all Cod playing effeminate dyel nu-males spouting reddit memes.

Massive viral marketing campaign to get moronic youtube addicts into the scene that lasted some time from 2010 to 2012, give or take. It's mostly Blizzard and Tencent's doing.

A bunch of cunts decided they could make huge bank off the hobby by commercializing it, they made g4 for shilling games and popularizing the hobby, then it just built up momentum, big publishers came out of the woodwork and started going hungry-hungry-hippo on small game companies until the small companies practically vanished.
Then you only ever heard about the big names. This lead to a feedback-loop where because those publishers were already big, their shit got more exposure, and because it got more exposure they got bigger, etc.
The gaming market was dominated, until the indie scene started to kick-in, which started off with one leg kicking the other out from under it with crowd-funding bullshit.
So now the hobby itself has become dominated by those who are just on the fucking bandwagon because they want to be an epic jewtuber like pew-all jews must die-pie and make millions off sitting on their ass playing video games.

Why would I cry? I agree with all those images.

Does Xe know pain?

What are you, a faggot?

The indie scene as it exists today is mostly publisher and NGO preemptive co-option of the mid and low market vacuums left by the G4 conundrum you talked about. There's a reason why most "indie" games aren't actually independent at all and the ones that are get taken over by SJW immediately.

The funniest part of the story is that OP went to ASSFAGGOTS tourney to find arena shooter players or fighting game community there.

I went to the first gaming convention in my town like a year or two ago. I went alone and it was horrible. I could barely talk to any booth clerks without wanting to slap their shit for acting smug when I asked a question about something they were selling. Like "Wow, you DON'T know what this is, my gawd get with the times". Nigger, you're trying to sell me your shit, tell me something about it or its history. Fucking potion merchants, swear to god…
And then there were all the fighting game sets with people playing and acting like complete jackasses because they won in a videogame. At least we don't have niggers here, that would've been awful/hilarious.
And the people themselves were just… off. Most smelled bad. All walked awkwardly. Some people like me were just looking at everything at once in amazement mixed with disappointment, I knew we were supposed to be social outcasts, but that we could at least play together without a problem.
Maybe I'm just too much of a normalfag nowdays and have to keep up appearances for work and such.

epin copypasta thread

yeah, never do that. 15 years ago, you could meet some cool people off the internet. now the cool people have the sense to not go to meetups for the very reasons op discovered

Playing games was just something you'd do when you were bored, now people make it their lifestyle.

Don't you want to meet up with me, user-kun?

The only time you should talk about video games is while you're on here.

Wrong. There's no excuse for spouting memes off of imageboards.

Our society has made "Nerd" & "Geek" trendy and acceptable.
The answer is simple. We have to bring back bullying.

If you wanted to go meet people that play fighting games or arena shooters then go to a tourney with those games arena shooter meetups will never ever happen though

if being retarded was a crime you would be in a maximum security prison lmao

I get that these types of people are cringy as fuck. I agree that it's awful to not bathe, to eat a shitty diet, to use memespeak in real life, and I'm not exactly big on ponies myself. But that's what's cringeworthy about the whole thing, not how they're choosing to spend their free time. I was around in the 90s and I wouldn't say it's true that

Why do Chads hate us so? Did nerds rape his mom?

My theory is a combination of insecurity and different brain wiring. People who enjoy hobbies like video games, tabletop games, and serious reading tend to be people who value and even enjoy their time alone. Introverts become stressed out and exhausted when they have to socialize too much, and their solitary time is when they recharge and rest. Extroverts have the complete opposite, they feel re-energized when they have lots of other people to be around and talk to, while too much quiet and time alone drives them nuts.

As for the insecurity part, it's true that Chad usually gets to fuck the cheerleaders and other girls, while Dexter either struggles with women or doesn't date at all. But it's not enough for Chad to just do what he enjoys doing and enjoy doing it, he has to make sure everyone around him sees it and knows about how cool he is and all the cool stuff he's doing. Dexter doesn't give a fuck if you know or don't know as long as he gets to do what he likes doing. There are, of course, confident Chads and tryhard Dexters out there.

I dont get stressed when I socialize I just hate people who dont share the same interests as me

It's because there's not enough bullying anymore to keep these faggots from going off the deep end.

I don't know why the heck you feel like "hanging out" with other people who play vidya.

Isn't Holla Forums enough cancer already?

lol

Popularity tends to fuck things up. When the masses decide that something is cool, they inevitably ruin it with their bullshit. It becomes a shallow consumerist interest that people pretend to have for social reasons. Most people are too shallow and incompetent to even have hobbies. Being the sheep they are, they follow the Jew and shit on everything that they walk over. It's all because they think that adopting the label and pretending to have these interests is what they need to do to fit in, and show off to the people in the Kikebooks and the Twatters and whatever they use right now.

I think it will probably change when something else replaces it, and then gaming will be a niche thing again. It will be "that old stuff that those 'weird people' like", that the normalfags will have no time for, because they will be busy ruining and dumbing down something else that happens to be the thing to ruin at the moment.

I try to avoid seeing this shit, but whenever I hear these people talking even about things that I happen to like in real life, it just makes me almost want to hate everything. They are dumber than fuck. It's sickening.

So lets do a meetup for cool people only

When you hear people talking about games in real life, the appropriate response is to feign complete ignorance so that you aren't dragged into a tiresome conversation with a moron.

Also, something that I forgot about, but is also important to mention, is that when attention is drawn to a niche hobby, they feel attracted to it precisely because it's this "new exclusive thing that gets you attention". So, it inevitably happens to anything, but it should go away eventually, hopefully, because since their interest isn't actually real, it's very uncommitted, and can easily be drawn towards something else.

Overall, when you see women in a hobby, you know that that's happening, because women have no interests. They just want to fit in and get attention, and they want to be "with the guys", in groups that they feel they aren't allowed in, for the attention of being "the woman that likes X".

I bullied Holla Forums for being beta cucks that let their politicians fuck them and the immigrants fuck their women, and they perma-banned me.

They can't even pretend to be though guys on the internet.

We all have to learn it the hard way, but let this be a lesson to anyone considering going to one of these: Don't

Thread over guys.

Holla Forums strikes again.

I don't go to Holla Forums. They are a bunch of spiritually Jewish left-wing cucks. Nothing to do with me.

Anyway, you know what I mean, rabbi, so don't derail shit because of one word.

I understand this might be a huge revelation to you, but video games are, and always have been, a psyop.
You're just seeing the final result of it.

Thats pretty much it. Most people never get too much into something. They are always fleeting from one trend to the another, never developing proper standards. This is mostly because its something required if you gonna live a very social life.
Then there's the other end of the spectrum. Retards like OP described, without any kind of self-consciousness, always eating their own tail.
I have a coworker like that. She is full of pop-culture tattoos (shit like Mario and first gen Pokemon), has action figures of main DC and Cartoon Network characters and plays League of Legends, but it stops right there. She never goes deeper and has no intention of doing so. Its just a persona because that's what trendy nowadays.

Well then smartpants, how do you call the people and organizations that actively push trends in order to create a mass market of consumers?

The elite, the Freemasons, the Jesuits, the Illuminati, the cultural Marxists, the occult organizations that run the show and dictate where society is heading.

How do you moronic fucks not see the irony of getting triggered over even a single mention of jews and then turning around and trying to act superior?

And who exactly are in these groups?

Satanists/Luciferians who believe in the ancient mystery religion of Babylon.

I wanna argue against this, but double dubs have spoken

What ancient mystery religion is this, user?

Hmmm. Probably the old Canaanite pantheontbh.

Also the fact that it took more than a couple posts to call out the Jews is disappointing.

Read the Bible. Or listen to William Cooper's podcasts.

None of my friends play video games for a reason.
You brought this on yourself OP, thinking that social interaction while playing video games is a good idea.

For this reason, is why we need Chads, Rons, etc. in schools to bully and belittle people. SO that they understand that this shit is not something you should be doing in public. They need to learn what a fucking private life is.

What the fuck happened to society?

People like you started going to internet video game meet ups with strangers. Kill yourself.

I was taking your posts seriously until I saw that. Fuck yourself, fucking faggot.

Well, it it's undeniable that it makes sense for a negrified subhuman that worships a kike on a stick to defend the kikes, so at least your views are consistent with who you are, Mr. Shekelstein.

Hellenic ideas are not for barbarians, so please don't adopt them. Keep worshiping the Jew, and completely ignore the systems that built civilization. You are where you should be, in the dirt with the worms.

Do you listen to yourself?

Go to your local anime convention to meet autist of your liking. I know that sounds weird, but it's the only place respectable autist go to in real life. Whenever you see a "meetup" thread of some type of get together for the sole purpose of getting together you're looking at the absolute scum of this Earth.

That being said meeting up with anyone in real life is gay as fuck. Unless you share some type of childhood bond you'll never find the friendship you're looking for.

It's grammatically correct, you idiot.

Of course he does, how else would he suck his own dick this hard?

Pics of proof you graduated high school, now.

0/10

trying way too hard

That's the key difference user.
We are into some weird shit with a passion. But we have the foresight to know we can't be all autismal out on the 'real' world.
A man's gotta eat. A man's gotta work. And that means a man's gotta hide his powerlevel because you have the morning meeting at 9am where your project manager will move your schedule since someone fucked up a couple of days ago and didn't bother to tell anyone about it.

tough week, huh?

People are more accepting of your autism then you think. However, it's never the people that you would assume. Hippie Liberals and shit will complain about it, Rednecks and Niggers won't give a shit if you play shitty J-pop anime openings at work as long as you do your fucking job.

Sorry for desecrating your shitty nigger language by accidentally using it in a way that you don't appreciate, Amerikike. I would gladly use another language, but that's the current lingua franca, so you will have to actually address what I say, rather than looking for flaws in how I say it.

It's an accurate description of the belief system that you would expect from someone that defends kikes and blames everything that they do on satanists that don't exist. Yes, he worships a dead kike on a stick. It's sick. I have more respect even for Judaism, and that is already a cancerous belief system.

Now, if you really want to be accurate, Satan is not even an enemy of the Christian god, in the Bible. He is essentially an assistant, having the role of tempting people so that they can be judged for their response. Christians should like Satan, but they don't, because they fail to resist temptation almost every single time that it gets in their lives.

Sage for derailing bullshit, again.

I hope that the 'forever' part isn't true and this shit goes away eventually. VR in particular may end up saving gaming, if it becomes the next new thing to ruin. Maybe the normalfags will be attracted to this "cool new gaming that isn't old" and leave everything else alone.

THIS

Filtered.

Nah, but it will be.

I know user, one of my coworkers does have an arrow to the knee reference poster after all. I'm mostly complaining about the great gulf between something relatively subtle like that and the walking meme-spouting goblins that OP is referencing.
It's sorta painful to go out there, try to find others with similar interests, and then find that they are not only their ONLY interests but that their whole waking lives take place around those interests.
Hey, I read more weeb shit than is healthy but sometimes I go hike a mountain, or plan a trip somewhere, or buy a recipe book so I can finally know how to stir fry proper.

There was a time when I thought that it would be cool to go to a meetup. However, the meetups for the (niche) games I play are either nonexistent or far away, as I live in Bumfuck village and I don't want to invest in transportation or even a motel.
Also, now that the world has reliable internet connections, there is little reason to meet people face to face in the first place. If you want to play with them, just go online.
People who can be mistaken for decent human beings online may be absolute cretins in real life. I'm no exception though, so I wouldn't want to torture others with my existence.
I wonder if stamp collectors have meetups? I figure they don't have greasy fingers

Wow sounds like you met a bunch of people from cuckchan. Sorry man I've only met normalfags on meetup (which doesn't bother me, I'm fairly normal) and the only time I met some weird ass people like the ones you described is when I went a few times to a Japanese conversation group and a bunch of faggots from /a/ were there with fuckin waifu t-shirts and naruto headbands, all fat and pimply and sweaty smelling like either really bad meat or really good cheese. Come to think of it, it was exactly like coming here, a bunch of /a/ faggots pretending to like games, except there is no smell - god bless the internet for that one.

and no real sight either, since we can just post pleasant images. Like pic related, one I'm sure everyone here had a fantasy of when they were just coming into teens.

>go with group of friends to yearly retro-oriented gaming con
It's the one thing in fall I look forward to.
As for OP, all the good points have already been brought up. The sad thing is, most of the kids and young adults today are meme-spouting faggots, no matter what their interest is.

What if you've decided to wander the woods fucked up on genuine LSD with others who find that shit hilarious?

I went to Comiket once. As much as I love getting stuff straight from the source, I don't like people bothering me.

Yeah thank god for that. Anytime anyone posts a cute anime picture I assume they are at least 250 lbs and unshaven, sexy anime girl add another 100 and pimples.

Yeah I was told not to come back to the group because I made people "feel bad" because the skills I acquired in Japanese, which I spent studying and talking and working with Japanese in Japan, were better than any of them. Luckily I found and advanced group that doesn't bullshit around since I want something outside of my handful of JP friends here in the city.

Ps. I used to do acid in the woods all the time it was a great experience really made me appreciate nature and hate people. Then I did acid at a tech death metal concert made me love music and hate fans

It's not hate, bullying weaklings and making fun of people who don't fit in is a natural societal mechanism. This shows you that you need to change in order to become an accepted member of society, it's healthy, like an immune system. If there would be no bullying, the nerd would never know that he's pathetic and would live his life not understanding why girls don't talk to him, dying as a childless, miserable man.

fuck off faggot, probably don't even play virtual on or twinkle star sprites.

Truth, bullying made me lose 150 pounds and become relatively normal. My bullies weren't even that bad.

checked and wrecked

Weird, it's the opposite for me.

Whenever someone posts a hot anime girl I get a boner and identify that poster as that girl.

I'm only 140 pounds

I'll greentext another story:

Don't pretend like you're any better. Skinny faggots are just as bad (and arguably worse) than fat faggots.

You faggots sound really insecure

Although I will say
Anyone who says that you're "paranoid" is a moron. Everyone always tells me I'm paranoid and I need to calm down. But guess what? I have a stable job, I have a life, I'm rich, and everyone who's ever said that is exactly the opposite.
I bet none of them would call me paranoid, now.

I know I look like shit, just saying I won't need to have my foot sawed off in the near future.

I bet you don't even play 流行り神 series and 428~封鎖された渋谷で~ in their native language yet you bitch at people for not having played rock-em sock-em robots the anime and some cutesy waifu shooter

thanks for the hearty laugh user you made my day

you mean timeless arcade games
get that crap outta here, all I need is YU-NO

Warcraft 3 mods would be interesting, the last party I went to devolved into League of Legends, something that could easily be played over the internet.

That's not possible. Skinny faggots like yours truly don't smell like a fatass.

You haven't been around enough skinny faggots, then.

>tfw missed out on all the opportunities to make friends and possibly gf

You can't miss out on opportunities that never existed to begin with.

I'd rather hang out with normalfags than losers that have to go to clubs to play video games together

this, fucking idiots need to learn how to act around others and hide their power level

this

You're hot. Can I cum inside you?

Can anyone give examples of this happening outside of vidya?

It's happening to anime right now.

Tell me about it

Comics?

they would be, but these guys had a tendency to play some mods first and when they invite me over, never tell me what the metagame is and just leave me in the dust. That Diablocraft 3 mod or whatever it was called was the worst offender, I spent the entire night trying to catch up with them.

tabletop gaming, karate/kickboxing classes I went to, education

Oh boy. Story time!

No matter how well-intentioned you are, gaming is always going to be geared to the lowest common denominator. Making local clans and meetups are hard because everyone wants to do their own thing and indulge in their own shit tastes. Don't bother wasting your time unless you can profit from them somehow.

I often forget that fat and retarded people exist so I just perceive them as close to resembling my body type. 180 lbs, tall but thin. Just average in every sense really. I despise fatasses, retards, shit skins, so I try to forget that they exist.

The best thing about stupid people is how easy they are to manipulate.

I never knew how lucky I was with my local magic the gathering community until I hit the internet. But then again, good community but the actual hobby itself went to shit because of trannies of the coast.

Kinda ironic. There's good hobbies with shit communities, but what people often ignore is that there's good communities based around shit hobbies.

Gordon pls take your oxycodone and go.

blame a whole bunch of "YOU CAN BE ANYTHING YOU WANT/JUST BE YOURSELF" media

I should be asking "when will you learn?" but that's not even applicable, you had your chance to learn. You've had your chance to learn for a fucking DECADE. Ten fucking years the video game industry has been like this. Ten fucking years the video game community has been like this. Where do people like you even come from? How can you actually grow into an adult human being without being able to learn ANYTHING? Do you just forget every time you go to sleep?

That that statement came from your fingers is clear indication that you're fucktarded.

You mean standards? cellphones happened & every normalfag on the planet was introduced to video games through the internet. The barrier for entry is essentially much too low. I have half a mind to open up a Game store just to host weekly Quake Three Arena tournaments. The problem is I would have to crowdfund it. I have no idea hot to keep a game store in business during the modern age.

Oh yes skinnies can stank alright but they don't typically leave a ring of sweat on the the chair they just prised their ass from.

It depends on which game you're playing. Overwatch, SSBB, or cartoony competitive games have those types. Realistic games like CSGO, PUBG, and Rainbow Six:Siege have cool dude bros. Fighters are generally a mix of both types.

They don't like how we're spending so much effort into escapism instead of reality. I don't blame em, but I like escapism.

Cons for the most part are pretty safe, as long as you primarily go to buy.
I will warn every fucking guy here under 25:

DO NOT STICK YOUR DICK INTO ANY GIRL AT A CON. EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS DESPERATE FOR KIDS AND WILL FUCKING RAPE YOU IF NEED BE.

Also, if you're into legit artwork, cons are always cheaper.

You don’t know about the Frankfurt School, do you, user?

get a community that's loyal

wear a rubber?

They will fish the condom out of the trash can and shove the semen into their cunt the second you turn your head, I shit you not.

lol

This is true. It has happened on more than one occasion. Trust me on this.

Weeb girls should never be trusted. Ever.

i was always told to flush condoms in sketchy situations, but i also haven't been in sketchy situations

Then be prepared for the rape allegation.

A friend of mine dated a cosplay chick and he caught her poking holes in all of their condoms with a needle, he dumped her on the spot. Don't fuck around with crazy.

Of course satan would like this

its a minor blessing i was born ugly and don't have to deal with this shit

[Citation needed]. I've been to Anime Boston and all the girls looked frumpy and asexual.

I played Quake at uni with a few people on a LAN for a session or two about 15 years ago and that felt like all the experience of them I ever needed. The people were fine and the game was fun, I just didn't need anymore from it.

I can barely imagine the calibre of an individual who would, today, go out of their way to physically meet other gamers to play unless they were all silver haired old server-room creepers who play oldies and had been doing it forever perhaps. Kids though? Now? What the hell do they have to play that's any good in the first place? They must be pinnacle level cancer, the default image I'm getting is them being like comicon kids but even more obnoxious, fat and covered in cheeto dust.

I feel sorry for the people who have to clean their stank out the place.

I don't mean petty bullshit either, I mean regular ass beatings for no reason other than you were considered a target. It didn't matter how fit I got, it's not possible to take on 3 jocks at once. It got so bad I was missing school just to avoid it, and the school never did shit. Eventually I just drop out because I'm sick of it.

I wouldnt wish that shit on anyone. Mocking is one thing, but real bullying is just terrible.

Who the fuck knows.

Girls who can cosplay with their kids are idolized by every other bitch at the con. They become queen and by default worshiped by every other whore around her.

I remember reading in the fighting games thread that one user went to a local meet up and they were all really chill guys and he got invited to the group's discord server and he finally found some friends. Maybe you lot just got unlucky

I mean sure, that sucks, still, kids and teens will always bully unless you enforce anti bullying rules VERY rigorously, its natural.
Just out of curiosity, how much did you bench?

They're called niggers, chinks, gooks and spics, user.

Nah, it has always been like this. All the decent people stick to themselves because they know that everyone else is shit.

Nice.

The second your kid announces they're cosplaying past the age of 12 you know you've done something wrong.

It sure would be nice if you didn't have to be a popular normalfag to get a fucking job.

Especially if he cosplaying as Harley Quinn.

Find their houses, start fires.

That's why that guy specifically said "making fun of" and not "beating"
I believe relentless violence against anyone is degenerate and you should too

kek

That they'd call it 'cosplaying' at all is a huge red nipponese flag actually now I think.

It's even fucking worse at a furry convention. Girls in the fandom (and there are a LOT of them) with kids are looked upon as divine creatures who actually got a guy dumb enough to fuck them.
I live in Pittsburgh, in the central heart of furry-town. Every fucking July I have to deal with the biggest furry convention on earth plow its way into my community.
For TWO FUCKING WEEKS these pieces of shit walk around town, fucking making everything uncomfortable for everyone.

A buddy of mine lives literally right next to the convention center and was dumb enough to actually check out AC since he didn't know jack shit about furries; and to his unfortunate surprise was approached by a couple of the ugliest bitches on earth, both looking like crack whores, to his account, and asked if he'd fuck them raw that evening.
Appalled, he ran out of the convention and hid in his apartment for the remainder of the day.

You can cum inside me :3

I actually have a kikebook, but I hardly even do anything with it. It has a picture of me driving my car on the Nordschleife. That's it. I consider it a bait so employers don't grow suspicious. I have no idea how anyone would be able to spend any amount of time on that website.

a string of words that should have never been combined

Why are they allowed to take kids to a furry convention what the fuck, does the police not give a shit?

Story time motherfuckers

Furfaggotry is a fetish, but furfags have done a pretty damn good job at concealing that it's a fetish.

I assume normalfags use the group chat feature as well? that's my primary use for it. There aren't really any useful features on it aside from tracking local events I guess. That or you're some kind of psycho that just scrolls though and likes/comments on everything your friends say because you don't have any hobbies? I really don't know

Anons, I have a solution for this
>then come here and post a greentext story

Do not consume that shit.

I love it all other days of the year, but anthrocon is the one time I can't stand being around town. Often take my vacation time and head up to Ontario to fish.

I was 22, and screwed a girl who I thought was just "cute" but in reality was legit unstable. She was chubby, ditzy and for the most part innocent on the surface. After I nutted a huge amount into a rubber, I pulled out and she sat on top of me, pouting and shouted "NO".

She then started to cry and screamed that she "wanted to be a mommy like all of her friends" and I was the only guy who was willing to fuck her.

She didn't care, she just kept crying and said that I was a heartless "meanie" like every other guy. I did then fucking dash into the bathroom and went back to my room, slamming the door behind me.
Thank all fuck I never heard another thing from her. Thank ALL fuck.

anthrocon is a "family" event, user. Haven't you heard? No matter that late night shit involves actual sex and orgies.

also should say I flushed the condom because fuck that

trying to get laid is enough of a 200 fucking step process as it is without having to have a clowns-suitcase full of condom tricks

jesus wept.

Fun fact: Did you know you can poison yourself if you eat too much horseradish. It doesn't take much either.

sauce?

ay, mang, you see that billboard of the tranny with the 5 o' clock shadow named billie on 380/bigelow? The "pittsburgh's premier poet". You know what that's all about?

It's not for eating.
It's for baiting bitches thirsty for WIC checks to chemically burn their uterine walls.

user, you fucked your sister and she never spoke to you again?

2007 happened

new research has surfaced that shows 2013 doubled the damage that 2007 did

you sure it wasn't an isolated case?

Surely he meant hotel room

You're supposed to read them right to left, retard

How about you just don't have sex with anything that you don't know?

getting to know people is part of the 200 step process

The DDLG community is full of girls like these, fuckface, and they all want your seed.

especially the minority ones

don't tell me she was a spic on top of that.

Half Mexican. Dad was white, apparently.

All of the above.

My fucking mom of all people complains about this shit happening to renaissance fair and hot topic, for fuck's sake.
It's a known thing.

Science fiction in general went to shit after Star Wars and it's going through another death right now.

Hell, just look at Star Trek.
Slow episodes that tackle at serious philosophical questions through science fiction premises are shoved aside in the name of "it's in space so people have to shoot each other" levels of writing.

I've been holding a steady job for five years, that shit isn't a requirement. I've had people from work try to creep on me before, along with exes.

Employers survived just fine before social media, they'll be fine without it. Why make their job easier to dig up personal information about you? Social media is an HR manager's wet dream because it gives them leverage over you. I'd rather be seen as a creeper than be manipulated or lowballed due to private affairs. Fuck that and everything about that.

You fucked up, the moment you saw brown the green card baby had to be a factor in your head anyway.

Just as Dave Chapelle i'm sure

It is for a lot of places, at the very least its a negative for you. You can ignore the damage social media has had on society but stating its not there is delusional.

I just use my knowledge of Japanese culture make some Jap engineers once a year horribly uncomfortable just to end it off with us getting shitfaced on a level only known to slavs. LSD innawoods is a great way to get rid of all stress unless you've got spoops or floppies out there, then you go professional.

That kinda explains why I got swarmed at Comiket.

Black metal music.

Hi Varg

I did that shit a lot some years back. Started as a three man group where we talked shit and eventually started playing some DnD homebrew to make things more interesting. Legit one of the best times of my life. Then university came a knocking and there was this "brilliant" suggestion to try and join some bigger meetup over in the big city, where the university is.

It was like I stepped into a different world. A 10-20 group of people (it varied), all of them autistic to some degree, some retarded to boot. Seemed to work on a tribal basis as they had a leader and everything, who was the least autistic of them all and actually seemed interesting. I made the horrible mistake of figuring that there are like 3 people there worth talking to, and that I can just ignore the rest. I was wrong. The "leader" scoped me out on day fucking 1, quickly discovered I wasn't a literal autist or a retard, and instantly promoted me to a second in command so that I could help him tardwrangle the rest. I don't think I have ever gone through more embarassment and pent up rage. One faggot kept trying to chat up the waitress (we met up in a large café) and explain some dank memes to her, another one kept playing on his phone and scream vulgarities every time he lost (which happened all the time because he was shit) so that the entire bussiness would hear, another one brought some shitty pull-up posters and merchandise and shit and just redecorated the corner of the café immediately after arriving.

Being the enthusiastic moron I was, I figured I could just chase the worst offenders out, starting lengthy relationship drama at which end I stood victorious. The purged meetup then worked relatively well for a time, up until the summer holidays, during which I went back home. I come back two months later, and guess fucking what, more retards have joined. I jumped the ship then and there and haven't gone to a meetup since. You shouldn't either. Meet up with your friend or acquintainces that seem interesting, but never go to a public fucking meetup, you will only encounter autism in its purest, undiluted form.

Any place that it's a requirement isn't somewhere you'd want to work anyway. They'll use your data to sell to telemetry firms, which means your anonymity denies them another buck they can make off of you, while already working to keep your salary as low as possible.

It isn't delusion, it's vigilance.

Can you name a few, genuinely curious. I know I've seen companies try to be sneaky about it but I have never seen it as a requirement unless it is a PR or social media related job to begin with. I didn't put any social media on my last application and I was hired fine.

None outright stating it as far as I know but once they see you have no social media accounts the chances are 0% because of reasons. Had one where the whole tone dramatically shifted during the interview when the woman found out I didnt have a facebook. It is definitely seen as a bad thing for a lot of normalfags, good luck proving it though.

That depends entirely on your field and the employer in question. Some examples I've seen firsthand:

Most places don't care, but they will scour it for potential conflict of interest or liability. i.e., Making sure you're not part of any hate groups, don't have immediate connections to competitors, aren't roomates with Joe Shitfuck whom they fired last year, etc.

If it's part of a public-facing position, this applies doubly so, and they'll want to use your FB as their personal platform if you're in Sales or Marketing. If you're on the other end of the spectrum, like any customer service positions, they might insist that you make it private for "your" (their) protection.

Other things:
Startups love FB indexing, because they use this data as another source of revenue for telemetry.

HR managers also love it because you're essentially doing your job for them. You're giving them reasons to weed you out, or use your personal information against you when it comes to salary negotiation, or predispositioned cause for at-will termination. It's underhanded as fuck.

Once again, casuals are proven to be the root of the problem.

Sounds like a cunt tbh famalam. Then again I might have lucked out because apparently I reminded the HR person of someone previously hired. But I only put my website, boring stuff, possibly enough to satisfy some HR tickboxes about having "online presence". The website contains only static, redundant data that is already found on the application form anyway but does not track me.
I'm still slightly amazed anyone would give that shit to their employers or anyone else without too much thought.

Tell me user, how much exactly would it take to kill you? Asking for a friend.

Knowing poisons, you'll probably recover after a short while. Worse case you'll be permanently damaged. Best case you'll actually die but it'll be painful and long.

Found the problem.

Currently applying for a gaming club in uni just to socialize. A lot of the applicants and members only play e-sports, mainstream RPGs ( Altus, Square, Beth and Bioware) and youtube bait games. Only a few have consoles and most of them just have it for Just Dance. Most of them also think that Bioshock is a good game and Life is Strange made them cry because muh feelings. The kicker is that they're very unfamiliar with games outside their preferred genres since most of them have never played Sonic and Doom but have somehow played Starcraft and FF. How bad is my club?

Pretty bad from the sounds of things so far.

Sounds like you're going to be surrounded by commies.

and normalfags.
These are the type of niggas who play only the games shilled on Gamestop TVs.

Which starcraft and which FF. Finding out can be the difference between pretty bad, to get the fuck out of there now.

I don't understand how normalfags can even like life is strange, it's just so fucking boring. woah dude you can like revert time and stuff, there's no gameplay but still like you talk to people and stuff and then someone dies or something and then the world's ending for some reason. Plus it's sjw. I don't get the normalfag appeal. It's also very girly.

Both starcrafts and for FF, it's usually 7 and 15. Although there are a few that have played 8, 10 and 9. Haven't heard 6 being mentioned in conversations.

Both starcrafts and for FF, it's usually 7 and 15. Although there are a few that have played 8, 10 and 9. Haven't heard 6 being mentioned in conversations. Forgot to add that they think Andromeda is a good game.

Both starcrafts and for FF, it's usually 7 and 15. Although there are a few that have played 8, 10 and 9. Haven't heard 6 being mentioned in conversations. Forgot to add that they think Andromeda is a good game.

You sound like a boring normalfag. Go to applebees. Order bleach.

Not understanding normalfags is pretty relatable to me user. I was led to believe that The Walking Dead was going to be a pretty awesome show, but all I've seen so far is a soap opera with zombies. I gave up after the second season. I'm not even going to get into the "games".

This site needs fixing

We used to joke about this.
Jokes are now real.

Looks pretty good tbh

Could be worse, means at least they played the original.
7 was really popular and what most people would know but it could be worse. It sounds like your average e-sport playing gaymers, as long as they're not completely shit in pants level retarded it might be tolerable enough.
Just leave the place.

lol 1990 was 10 years ago where did the time go woah

Well at least we know white trash fags have shit taste in vidya.

E-sport killed competitive gaming, Fucking rapha was playing mercy in OW for shekels, the cow is dead shekelstein won and femininst dykes parade it. E-sport and everything being corporative approved while imitating every sports practice have killed the old spirit of dreamhack, evo. Take the blackpill and never look back

Was that the convention where furries got gassed

This nigga right here
I went to a local animu-con in my city, turns out its filled with normal people, from the surface atleast, and girls mostly run the stands. The place is damp and hot as hell since the air-conditioning doesn't work. The only merch there is are popular shit like FGO, Kancolle, and some other popular animu that i don't really watch except JoJoand Kemono Friends. Atleast i met some /ak/ guys over there, and got alot of okay merchs for the equivalent of 30 american dollars, better than buying that shit out of the internet i guess. All in all, good and not as normalfag as comic-cons. Oh and the girls there are mostly average looking and have the 'introvert' look on them.

This man spoke the truth

Whattu fuck, does the nipgril drew all that shit?
sauce on the doujin pls

i thought the problem with anime is that they stagnated hard because of hardcore pandering?

It's the most efficient form of communication.

The club isn't too bad, I just wanted a place where I could play my 3ds while waiting for my classes to start.

also

"Nerd" conventions were a mistake.

Kill yourself.

well you have to sign up, so its already trash

You're a fucking retard.

Women?

You sound like a whiny cunt. A commie whiny cunt.
Then again you're at college.

(checked)
I agree with a lot of what he says
He is just very obnoxious about it

I swear to God that guy on that second pic just looks like a Sectoid from X-Com!

Probably would scare the living shit out off me in a dark alley!

So average?

The first image is funny because you can see expectations against reality. That bit of pink would maybe work if he was a buff guy with a crazy face but instead he looks like a complete faggot because everything besides his the pink in his hair is textbook hipster look.

I've read the poster as "dinosaur penis" at first for some reason.

Is it that 90s movie about flying dog-dragon?

That's hot (in 2D). There was a doujin where this happened.

ART imitating life.

Are you sure you're talking about Holla Forums and not Holla Forums?

Was I just lucky the first time?

yes

I'd advise anyone to not work in vidya-related companies, it's the worst kind of cancer when you deal with meme-spouting coworkers and snowflakes.

Are you in northern Florida?

Fuck you faggot fucking kill yourself faggot I hope you die faggot tbh I bet you are waifu is a stinky homo woman you faggoty ass faggot

shame ®n ÿ®u. Shame ®n ÿ®u all f®r acting like this. Nintend® threw this beautiful gift int® ®ur hands and all ÿ®u can d® is criticize it like a bunch ®f entitled manchildren. It’s h®nestlÿ surprising ÿ®u’ve all g®tten this far in life, and I highlÿ d®ubt anÿ ®f ÿ®u have cmiled ®r have even had fun in ÿears. H®w’s it fell being s® edgÿ and entitled? Nintend® n®t ®nlÿ gave us cheap ®nline plaÿ, and n®t ®nlÿ c®ntinues t® make amazing gaming experiences just US (ÿeah, that’s right, theÿ d® it f®r US, Y®U included), but theÿ als® gave us incrediblÿ detailed and high qualitÿ figurines. These figures aren’t ®nlÿ just merchandise, n®, theÿ INTERACT with the games we all kn®w and l®ve. Nintend® didn’t HAVEt® put the NFC reader ®n the sÿstem, but theÿ did, because theÿ l®ve us. Nintend® didn’t HAVEt® g® thr®ugh the tr®uble ®f making s® manÿ ®f these f®r us t® c®llect and enj®ÿ bÿ using them with ®ur games, but theÿ did, because theÿ l®ve us. Name ®ne ®ther c®mpanÿ that cares ab®ut us as much as Nintend® d®es. Theÿ Never charged us f®r the NFCreader and theÿ alwaÿs make sure we’re all able t® get the amiib®s we want, ÿey, all ®f ÿ®u keep c®mplaining like a bunch ®f sp®iled, entitles, whinÿ,crÿing babies because ÿ®u ALWAYS think ÿ®u sh®uld get better in life. Fuck ÿ®u. Fuck all ®f ÿ®u f®r being this selfish in the face ®f s®me®ne wh® ®nly wants g®®d f®r ÿ®u,

bepis

That exactly sounds like my best friend; has long blonde hair and lives in northern Florida.

There's nothing more hi tech than my breasts. One look stuns everyone in a 10KM radius.

Hey faggot, I hear you talking shit,

Army of Darkness more like Army of Dankness you meme loving cuck faggot I hope you get hurricaned by Sandy Hook

Wow RUDE.

yall nibbas need 2 :okhand: :okhand: chill
:okhand::100:

SHILL this
UNZIPS GLOCK
LOADS DICK
FIRES INTO CROWD
KILLS MORE PEOPLE THAN THE HOLOHOAX
KILLS SELF

what the fuck

SHIT DUDE IT'S YOU!!! is that subway on campus still in the running for most stale bread? also we need to DM Quake 3 again sometime

No, I'm not okay. You keep banning me just for carrying on the spirit of Rick and Morty. You and I are enemies now. You messed with the wrong goth. I will find you, and I will pickle you. Mark my words you will drown in the brine. I will hold you close and whisper to you in your final hours, "I'm pickle Rick." and then you'll die because I killed you by drowning you in the brine, effectively turning you into a pickle.
-Pickle Rick

bls go back to /s8s/ bls

Hey faggot, I hear you talking shit,>>13512999
Of course. Why would you expect a change?
Sure nerd. Ready to lose again?

dude i'm the owner of that board holy shit lol

Bitch I would have beaten you in that LAN if it wasn't for the fact you were hosting it over a fucking failing wifi.
next time we're using proper cables so you don't lag your way to victory

BEAT THIS MOTHERFUCKER
I'M PICKLE RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICK
Who caught that ring tone Easter egg on Eclipse cell phone? Original animated X-Men series theme song! My favorite growing up! #TheGifted
-Pickle Rick

why did I forget your sense of humor until I looked at your filenames. remind me to overlook that next time.

I'M ENTERING-A-VAGINA-PICKLE RIIIIIICK

GRANDPA NO!!!

No one cared who I was until I turned myself in to a PICKLE

You mean you're not supposed to do this?
I thought it was how we oldfags identified each other.

What the fuck happened to this thread?

Autist A noticed that Autist B was talking shit about his friend, Autist C (there's no denying that it is DEFINITELY Autist C, the description is on fucking point, straight from the community college, to the club with Mario Kart fags, to the custom made Gadsden Jacket), so Autist A links us to the thread, Autist C decides to confront Autist B, while Autist D, E, F, and G, (mostly Autist D) decide to follow the link and shitpost.

Well that's pretty retarded.

Did you expect anything else from autists

Sounds like most of these people were goons.

Get a new hobby.

I went to a couple brony meetups on comic-cons
Except for the creepy bearded 50yo guy, everyone else was pretty normal and chill

Somebody doesn't appreciate the power of memes :^)

Eh, I was already in the comic con when I attended those

Polite sage

I fucking knew it holy shit
See you at school tomorrow nerd :^)

I love you

And it's all his fault.

Maybe you'll actually show yourself instead of complaining on imageboards. Freedom ain't free, and maybe you'll understand when you've been nearly arrested and expelled a couple of times because of some Starbucks Marxists sand potatoes like I have.
bring a mouse and we can play quake

how many of you fuckers in this thread are in the same school?

You bet your ass I will
Tomorrow's gonna be fucking awkward now that I think about it.

Spill the spaghetti. Never forgetti.

y-you too

>'Alright user! I'll make sure to play that Kingdom Fighting with you sometime! If i win you're buying me kebab!'
On one hand it's good knowing that he's open to playing new games but on the other holy shit he didn't even listen to what i was talking about how fucking deaf can he be and how can he not know games that have been super popular in kebab arcades bet he's not even avare of what Mustafa is

No it's from a sitcom or some shit.
You're thinking of Neverending Story.

That's why I only ever attended LAN parties with people I knew.

Is this a man or a woman? I'd self-immolate before I ever got mantitties this big

I'd be more worried about the 2 Chun-li dudes.

Everything turns to shit eventually. The only people still left playing video games these days are all fucking retards because games are all shit.

Nerds grew up and became wealthy enough to feed shekkels into the industry wich made it grow
Internet was mostly nerd territory in the begining so nerd culture (animu, vidya, comics, etc) became the one of the cornerstones of internet culture
Internet became popular, normalfags got massive acces to it and got exposed to nerd culture wich, on top of being all over the internet, nerd culture had become incredibly profitable as well, so normalfags flocked into the "hurdur ima nerd" bandwaggon like flies to the shit just to be in on the trendiest hypetrain and corporations began to broaden the appeal to bait more normalfags into funeling shekkels into the industry

user, I'm sorry for offtopic but please sauce me the first reaction pic. It looks like a humiliation doujin and I want it.

2007 happened.

You should of bullied them, video taped it all, and uploaded it to youtube. Dumbass.

Golden age is over. Luckily my experience was never ruined by DOTA. Fags could never get enough players so it got dropped as a money winning comp every event I went to.

You gotta love these people, its just so easy to mock them.

Pretty much this. You never let memes & shit leak into IRL unless you want to be painfully cringy.

BULLY
THAT
FAG

I didn't expect to open this thread to find a love story developing between two college faggots. What a world we live in.

I think the saddest part about these "people" is that they think they look good like that.

Alright you guys. You've had your fun, I'm bumplocking this thread now

Action: {Bump_Lock_Thread#13503372}
End,Action; ff

You guys should fuck tbh :3c

not the guy that posted the pic but i found it so here's the source friendo: e-hentai.org/g/810969/93aa619594/

honestly how does this happen?

so how did it go did u fug