Why is gobbunism in my self interest?

I'm a 23 year old rich trust fund white male muh privileged porky. My parents gave me an absolute fuckton of money and I now own means of production in the form of a couple real estate properties with a combined worth of several million dollars where I extract rent from proletariat cucks who never complain about anything btw.

Why should I support communism when I basically already have gobbunism? I have an absolute fuckton of free time, live alone and take three easy university courses and do and buy whatever the fuck I want.

Why should I direct my autistic powers towards people who hate me and my white male muh privileged status while I can direct it towards the productive goals of removing the jew nigger sjw problem?

literal spoiled brat

you jelly cuck?

You don't. It's in the self-interest of the people you exploit to put you into the Gulag.

There is thousends of them and only one of you. It's in your self-interest to avoid the Gulag.

Also photo with timestamp otherwise nice LARPing

You honestly probably shouldn't, and if you're not roleplaying you should also prepare for the day that you could support yourself if that income source was taken away.

It isn't, bourg away. If you ever become a prole we'll be here waiting for you.
You can still LARP with us even if you don't.

lol why give you any information cuckold when you literally want me dead.

Yeah there are thousands of rabid middle class SJW's and like 7 muh dialectial materialism autistes who make empty threats on an obsucre mongolian bamboo sampan forum

why do rich kids become retards?

hmmmmm

You're not a porky, trust me.

why?
Post dick OP.

It's not. It's in the interest of the people you and others in your class position exploit - the overwhelming majority of humanity.

GTA Online money doesnt count

Then why even worry about us? Hey if SJWs trouble you more then we do then we'd be more then happy to help you out with the problem. Once we're done with that though that doesn't mean we're not going to come for your shit and your toothbrush eventually

I seriously you're what you say you are though

It's not, our material interests clash. We want your means and you want to keep them.

Just wait a little bit when conditions get worse.

The good thing about people like you is you will accelerate the downfall of capitalism by your ignorance, passivity and then do a great job to incite the angry proletariat.

It's really like Žižek said, not the bad slave owner is the problem, the good slave owner is the problem because he legitimizes the system.

But muh Engels, muh class consciousnesses, muh intellectual vanguard. Convince me proletarian cucks. You have no free time to do anything but labour away and shitpost while I have untapped potential for propaganda.

bitch like 90% of this board are NEETs

and yet here you are shitposting

Bitch I am the Alpha NEET. I basically achieved neet nirvana

Don't you want to live in a world without the stupendous suffering that you see not only all over the world but around you whenever you're around normal poorfags?

Wouldn't it be nice to have a world without war? Without all the strife and injustice that currently exists?

If what you say about yourself is true you've got a pretty nice gig but have you ever wanted more out of life.

Like honestly, I can't convince you to do something that goes against your material self-interest if your a 100% egotist who doesn't care about humanity in any form.

you don't know what you're talking about do you?

Just by coming here shows that you see some truth in our ideology. You either know that you life is bullshit and you don't deserve it or you are insecure to the point of coming here and chalenging us in autistic debate so you can chery pick our worse and reafirm yourself. so please at least try to be a proper porky and keep your nose lifted without caring about poorfags.

Well, if you think capitalism functions fine and will continue to function
It obviously has regular recurring breakdowns

I thought landowners and private property holders are bourgois since they own means of production

what do you define as fine and functioning

How would you convince a millionaire that communism/anarchy is in their best interest beyond fearmongering about climate change and nuclear war?

It's plainly not in their material interest in an individualist sense but if you'd like to live on a planet that's not a hellhole where the majority of human beings are in poverty and suffering and your willing to part with your wealth in order to fulfill that goal then that makes rational sense even if your not proletarian.

There's some truth in every ideology. As far as I can see there isn't an armed revolution or intellectual movement being organised that is making any challenge to anything. If the system begins to collapse in my lifetime I'll either join the winning side or migrate to the Bahamas or someshiet

People who collect rent are kind of their own class.

muh Drumpf avoided nuclear war. I don't even believe in the climate shit. Since I live in Canada the worst thing that can happen is that the ice melts and we gain shitload of arable land, living space and new possibilities for resource extraction and exploration while shit like the UK and California become uninhabitable which is not even a bad thing tbh fam

It may be in your interest to keep your head, just saying.

Why are people responding to this?
Why do people wast their time on retards like this, instead of discussing theory on this board?

Finally
/thread

So what, when this supposed upcoming leftist revolution starts, if it isn't immediately squashed by the state with every one of you gibmadats hanging from a noose, the rich people who are communists are just supposed to yell out "HEY I'VE BEEN A COMMUNIST THE WHOLE TIME PLEASE DON'T HURT ME" and you think the retarded masses are going to take the time to hear them out mid-revolution while they ransack their properties?

There is literally no reason to be a communist unless you are anti-civilization and anti-long-term stability. Every leftist should have their hearts pumping and throbbing in your chests, because you should realize by now that the normies aren't going to take your side, and one can only hope that they will find it within themselves to become bloodthirsty if you try to disrupt their society on a large scale.

there are still profitable investments for capitalists

I see it as practice.

Please, enlighten me on your idea of what the leftist revolution would look like.

Yeah that's what I figured.

Guys, I think this one wins the pure ideology race.