Tfw no leftypol bf

h-hello

Havin a good night?

could be better

Stop reproducing life!, The reproduction of life is the reproduction of capitalism!

h-hi

From Spain?

This

I used to get teased for my butt in high school. One day, I wanted to see if I was good enough so I shaved and started exposing myself on omegle, pretending to be a girl wearing a pair of panties I had.

It was always great getting someone to jerk off to me before turning around and showing off my cock. It was even better if they would make fun of it and continue.

Sauce?

why will you never experience that, just go on the cuteboys or new leftypol zeemaps

Because I have to get pretty /fit/ for my job. Can't exactly be a cute boy and /fit/ at the same time.

how come we're all gay?
is there something about being gay that makes you a communist?

Um, then you can simply be the dominant male fucking the cute boy then?

I started having crushes on boys back in 6th grade, long before I formulated my political beliefs.

Not everybody here is gay my friend. I literally fucked a liberal chick so good she become a Marxist Leninist.

i'm a girl tho

pls

me too but im gay

What the hell?

Im only into girls and I look like mildly overweight Mexican trotsky. You wouldn't be interested

>>>/leftyr9k/

im subby are you ok with a gf(male)

That's not what I want though.

I had a boyfriend for a while and I was the dominant one but it's just kind of lack luster.

I've always wanted to be the submissive one for people, getting used and abused. Half the reason I'm attracted to Marxist-Leninist theory is the idea that they'll allow me to be a "public servant" since I'll no longer have to worry about my job.

From that point forward it would just be face down, ass up for the rest of my youth.

Wilhelm Reich argued being gay makes you a fascist
I think Milo said the Autism Level bell curve for gays is further right, so you'd expect them slightly overrepresented in non-mainstream politics of all sorts, as long as he didn't just pull that out of his bottomless ass
A huge amount of it is ironic though

Say no more fam. Welcome to the local all-sexwork soviet. Time to pay your dues…

'no'

Leftist men are too weak to approach girls :^)

Oh boy I can't wait for anfem to come and wreck this thread with no survivors

you're not gay, you're only faggots. homosexuals used to actually pose a threat to the status quo and to family values, then liberals came along with their cooptation techniques and convinced gays that they actually want to be part of the normal society and want to have a family, and you cutesy faggots displayed in TV commercials of megacorps are the result of that.

what

gays used to be radical. you faggots are integrated normies. do you need a shorter version?

Don't look at me, I'm a straight zero on the Kinsey scale.

Wow yeah Holla Forums used to be against the status quo but then they elected Trump and have been coopted into normies
Also being part of a sexual minority does not make you revolutionary because the only "social structures" that take note of that are subjective, attitude based, and exist only as abstractions. Stonewall wasn't about overthrowing the dictatorship of capital. If liberals hadn't handed down concessions, we wouldn't have seen the gay movement actually challenge capital in any meaningful way.

I've already been with too many crossdressers

This reminds me of /r9k/
Prisongay as fuck

Oh boy it's this thread again.

You cannot stop the revolutionary feel of the proletariat.

I'm only bitter since there's no-one near me I can relate with.

Been a traplet since childhood tbh

That's why we have the Internet user, to forever be trapped in our echo chambers.

soon……….

You're gonna get curb stomped and raped, son :^)

only time I find myself agreeing with a nazi

What tendency are you?

I got a qt lefty twink bf by reading North

Sames

Sounds like you have a big white butt

Succ

ffs, I went through it thinking a "feel" was a brit slang for a "taste", I'm an autist

political? mutualist

Who is this cutie

I'd rather own commie cat girls as sex slaves tbh

Why not as a cute leftist wife so you could debate and have make up sex after?

not gay

but i am a virgin

it's less about being a commie and more that you're in 8ch

imageboards attract a lot of homossexuality

We had that trap from Argentina, idk if she still comes here…

He is still around