'Cultural Marxism' is Bullshit

I can't believe that the far right is still obsessed with what amounts to as delusional thinking.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppT8JK1loSg&feature=youtu.be&t=26m29s
youtube.com/watch?v=LpzfdC8HGP4
youtube.com/watch?v=C1rvIRtb1AM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

A thread died for this.

Nazism is fundamentally based on mystizism and conspiracy theories.
Nothing about "cultural marxism" is surprising or even new, it's a rebranding of "cultural bolshevism" for todays nazis that don't want to openly announce themself as Hitlerites when smearing communists with accusations adressing liberal idpol excesses.

Requesting the "This is what Nazis actually believe" webm, if anyone happens to have it saved and would be so kind to share.

Why so surprised?

Nazi and reactionary thinking has always revolved around these stupid conspiracies. They don't believe the working class is capable of acting of its own accord and they don't understand how capitalism works.

Who are the "cultural Marxists" anyway. Gramsci? The Frankfurt school? I don't know much about the Frankfurt school but they actually seem quite conservative of all things

mostly them

they were very smart people, we should defend their work against reactionary smears

Top kek!!

Where can I read more about the adventures of Karltural Marx and Frank Furtschool?

Wish somebody had saved the interview the inspiration for this came from.

We should read North

the bourgeois know, shut it down

youtube.com/watch?v=ppT8JK1loSg&feature=youtu.be&t=26m29s

youtube.com/watch?v=LpzfdC8HGP4

I'm culturally marxist but fiscally conservative

please wordfilter guldural marggsism to cultural capitalism at this point, or something funny.

Benjamin was, by far, the most radical of the Frankfurt School. Fromm was a social conservative, Adorno was a giant contrarian, and Marcuse was just a poseur.

Murray Bookchin on identity politics:
youtube.com/watch?v=C1rvIRtb1AM

Nice, you in the SEP too?

I thought I had the Atlantis version but all I got is this.

Top Ego!

Anyone have the Atlantis one BTW?

Yup.

Frank Fart is cool

You wont trick me jidf!

what symbol is that? what's it stand for?

A BOT OR SOMEONE IS REPOSTING OLD THREADS VERBATIM TO SLIDE EXISTING THREADS

Ironically, I believe the work of Althusser, Adorno and Gramsci could all be applied very effectively to Nazism as well. Critique of liberal ideology and media and how it works is quite useful regardless of what you seek to replace it with.

here comrad