They can't even meme answer me

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/111533162

They can't even meme answer me

all I had to do was call the capitalists globalist central bankers

How soon do you get banned? What is the climate of 4/pol/ rn?

What is this thread here for, validation?

for shame

To show that MLs are just useless nationalists with state capitalist characteristics.

it was an accident fam I got carried away. You know how it is listing countries the US has pillaged.

I corrected it as you will see.

back up

kek

>>111539314
>muh property rights
>muh gommunism is bad

the aim is to assume the mind of a polack and apply the teachings to commies

Invariably they come out in support of commies but cock/pol/ishers are fucking dumb

leftypol eternally btfo

not even a Stirnerite but that's easily refuted

it's in the interest of the mass of humanity to overthrow capitalism on socioeconomic grounds

nothing to do with morality. same goes for Marxism and other forms of anarchism

and self interest has nothing to do with capitalism, despite what adam smith might think

Stirner didn't justify the overthrow of the bourgeoisie on moral grounds. He merely noted that the laborers could just decide to collectively stop obeying them out of their own self-interest and there'd be nothing the bourgies could do about it, seeing how they'd be outnumbered a million to one.

it is in the self interest of the working class to overthrow the capitalists, their property rights are spooks and should be ignored so the union of egoists can benefit.

It feels bad to be losing out to people this retarded.

Idk if that is one of you or we have managed to catch ourselves a lil Holla Forumsack fishy

You seem desperate

i had a feeling that thread came from a comrade

meh… ill take it

which of you autistic fucks is trying to ruin my ruse, stop it this instant

Cuba has literally NO OIL, you're mixing it up with Venezuela.

rofl, that's only the icing really.

using that

why are we Britbongs so based?

easily one of the most left wing userbases on 4chan

Britain has nationalized lots of industries and made them work, to some degree. Thatcher's reforms notwithstanding, they still have a great public sector, and I never hear anyone talk seriously about privatizing the NHS.
Also based pic related.

I thought conservatives were actively selling off parts of the NHS?
I get all my news on Britain by Jonathan Pie

Compared to the US maybe. By European standards it's shit.

It's being done by stealth.

apparently shows what I know. WTF Britbongs? make em stahp

The public are too classcucked to do anything, the UK might actually be worse than the US in terms of pure ideology

Holla Forums has no ideological integrity whatsoever, must be the only thing preventing them for bashing eachother's heads in

one moment they shill for democracy, then against, they complain about the soviet union being authoritarian but then idolize other authoritarian regimes etc.

Proof that Holla Forums hasn't read stirner.

TOP KEK

different people on an imageboard have different opinions? wew

kinda sounds like /leftypol, too tbh
Dissent is good
Less good when all those arguments come from the same poster

people here actually read theory and have a grasp of economics and there's a lot of discussion between leftcoms, MLs, trots, socdems, anarchists, nazbols etc. while Holla Forums is a circlejerk of people calling themselves fascists/natsoc/libertarian/traditionalist but they dont know anything about their ideology