4 AM

Losing control?

Whats your favorite game thats just plain bad?

Other urls found in this thread:

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition
mega.nz/#!DoxW2DQS!_tdJVA_uBZUW7enGwbNXWc_GF7DrHM90UOGmLIyws_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Deadly premonition. Holy shit the combat and driving are some of the worst ive ever played, but its just so good that i love it

cytu.be/r/Ultimate_4AM_2_Turbo_Edition

How's the night dudeos?

uh idk, I'll just say Big Rigs.

Glad to see 4AM again, holy shit.

I want to give up. I would have bought a gun for self defense situations by now for some reason my atm doesnt show I have any money on my card but I actually do have a few grand in there. What the hell. I want to end it but it wont let me!

was pretty in control today despite oversleeping, had a good workout, got some drawing practice in, watched a movie with the roommies, played Ys and Siege. Lack of control comes through desperately swiping tinder/bumbl cuz everyone around me is getting a date all of a sudden anda nigga wants to feel a titty

I like drakengard 3 a lot but i can't call it a good game whatsoever

you looked didn't you

that'll be 2 years in jail onii-chan

sleep snug, smug

I fucked up. The store's tax free sale was next Thursday, not this Thursday.

Rip

I do my best not to play bad games. Have played a few that were solid on the gameplay front but laughable (and not always in a good way) from the writing front.

You could always go act like a deranged, violent tranny at the local indoctrination center and see if the local campus cop will put you down.

Good work.

How many time do we have to tell you to stop using that and actually find someone worth dating instead of looking for a quick fuck.

Morning everyone, Ritsu here

This was a shrine built for Tokugawa Ieyasu if I remember right. Which is pretty neat cause thats my favorite period in history to read about.

Haven't done much since I got back. Feels nice to relax.

Oh I wait, I can think of one. Alpha Protocol, gameplay ain't that good but the story along with it's choices makes me wish other games could implement it.

Don't go immediately into dating because everyone around is. That ain't healthy.

Why is that a fuck up?

What's wrong, dude?

Holy shit that's nice.

Sometimes you just find a game youve never heard of in your steam library and play it. For me it was rogue warrior. It was shit but the funniest fucking game ive ever played. If you get a chance you should pirate it.

Whoops posted a png last post, took forever

How goes user

Where did you think it was?

You should probably call your bank. Might have got scammed

Post drawings

What were you going to buy?

Because I thought it was this week instead of next week, and I'm working next thursday.

Oh yeah, you have the week off and shit? Are you still good with food and shit?

Storm the house 2.
How's everyone today? I was going through some archives and found this little gem. Reminded me of old flash games.

cuz i got nothing to work with, my social circle is a handful of fuckwits i can barely trust to do the dishes, my job provides no new connections, and its socially frowned upon to try to pick up chicks you think are cute you see in the shops or something

i had stopped trying for awhile but it spurred the idea in my head

How goes user

Yeah the shrines are so comfy. You can spend hours looking at the tiny details on them.

Im still on the fault line and the 23rd is only 24 hours away. Kill me now. atleast i can enjoy the OOT ADND TAS today

Gone, like my social life. I had to sleep past 4AM because wagecuck life.

Church, faggot. Maybe pick up a hobby that is more social than fucking vidya.

Liking this protag in the game I started playing. Been a while since I saw one that was for the most part likable, but able and willing to act like a complete jackass like it was nothing out of the ordinary.

I am fucking addicted to MADs like that. They the cutest shit. My day was good. Played a lot of yugioh.
What about you user?

TAS?

What job?

Post your top two Buckethead songs

Don't suppose you're a small business owner? With Equifax getting hacked, apparently a few people here and there have had their funds siphoned. But definitely talk to your bank

The continued adventures of my Baldur's Gate party go well. I've gone through a ton of the maps already and beat the fuck out of anything in my way. My mage is finally level 5 so he's chucking Flame Arrows at big bad guys now and kickin' their asses. I need to find a Melf's scroll, soon, though.

Red Alert 3. I know it's considered garbage but I love the series too much to let myself hate it.

Cytube is dead as fuck tonight. Ya'll should step in and hang out.

This image is really gud

I feel you on the balancing act between actively being on dating sites/apps and not. Every few months or so I go hard on them and then after crushing dissapointments I bail and forget they exist.

But Tinder dude? Listen to

Cool, I hope you can post more.

How do I visit a shrine without looking retarded

I still have money in my bank account so it's not the kikes going sampson. Call the kikes and ask for your money.

im a buyfag. Sue me

Tool assisted speedrun. It does shit that humans cant physically do. Its neat.

I wish they would go samson already so i could do something.

I had monday and thursday off this week, and my next days off are tuesday and wednesday next week. and then after wednesday I'm working another six days in a row.

What game?

How goes user

What a melf scroll do

Got a couple more for tonight. Forgot to look through them, only woke up a few hours ago

Just look up how they pray at them, be quiet, and dress a little nicer than your average street clothes. You'll get to see a lot of cute nip grils in kimonos at them, its nice.

Like what?

Oh, just a little Mon-Fri chef job. I still kept trying to doodle, though.

Pic related you faggot.

Read the Bible don't go to those syangogues of Satan.

I'm ok. Still waiting for the fireworks. If it doesn't happen I need to get a job still.

There are a few glitches basically impossibe for a human to pull off like playing a warp song on the same frame you warp out of a map, so it loads the final boss fight instead.

aint a religious type and aint about to be.
makes sense but i already have a bunch of non-vidya hobbies, the issue is they also are pretty lonesome activities. The one thing i wanna do is join some kind of martial art gym but my pickings are slim in my area and i might be too old to join at this point

k, still mostly timed photo references but i tried some new stuff today

I love dark souls with no regrets. It has more than it's more than fair share than flaws but I love it anyways.

RIP sales raid.

Tinder still ain't good.

Melf's Acid Arrow is a level 2 spell that deals decent damage at once and then more damage over time that you can't cleanse with a Cure Poison spell, potion, or scroll. It's really handy for fucking over casters, since the damage ticks fast enough to interrupt their spellcasts.

I've only got three. The one with a collection of smugs. The one with her shouting ga desu. And that one I posted. You have one you can share ritsu?

I never said go to a catholic church. Try methodist or some good denomination.

Religion is good. but christianity is the only good one. All others a shit. Just dont get suckered into following the catholics.

I usually go into a game after learning a bit about it, so I rarely play bad games. I guess Sonic Adventure counts because everybody else says it's bad, but to be honest it's probably the closest the series ever got to my ideal 3D sonic.

never said it was, i hate using it but its a way to "throw yourself out there". I'm gonna go see a show tomorrow so hopefully i scan keep my recent motivation up and try to just be a little more chatty than i usually am.

Sonic adventure was pretty good but i still prefer the 2d sonics.

On the day I was flying out of Japan I was completely broke. Like literally had like 2$ in my pocket. So I had a calorie mate pack for breakfast. That shits pretty tasty and really really fucking filling. Was neat as shit.

What kinda restaurant? Have I asked you this before?

Are you the guy who said the world was ending today?

Ahhh thats trippy. Wouldn't the game last like 10 minutes at that point

The glasses guy on the left looks good. And the karate kick on the right shows a good sense of motion

How goes user

Ahhhhh neat

People on Tinder are a bunch of sluts, there's no point into going there looking for a date.

I miss the times where I felt comfy being alone at night by myself, because now my friends are gone, mom's a crabby bitch, and dad's just not there. I haven't felt the same kind of joy within me that I had back when nanquest had it's little Q&A back in 2015.

Yeah, pretty much.

Are you a NEET or just lonely?

Baten Kaitos: Eternal Wings and the Lost Ocean

I am as well. For physical copies when the price is feasible.

I have no ill will against religions except muslims and jews but it just doesn't click with me

thanks i was pleased with what i learned from that one too, the reference image had the guy in ninja garb and i only had 5 minutes to draw it but i felt like i got the form down alright

The world isn't ending silly. It's just probably going to be a giant false flag to kickstart the end of the world.
yes

/otomad/ monica

How goes user

Times change user, and it'll change again and you'll find new happiness. Don't worry user

You're "throwing yourself out there" to people you probably dont want to date. People on tinder only want a quick fuck and thats it.

Well, the point of that glitch is to do a novelty run called reverse boss order. That glitch needs to be done so he can kill ganon without having to kill ghoma too.
are calorie mates any good?

im just afraid of piracy. Too much malware

Why not just ask in the share threads for recommended sources that people have found to be free of it? Or ask for specific torrents/mega uploads of shit you're wanting?

Wew sounds fun

Damn 5 minutes makes that even more impressive

Whats the false flag gonna be mr psychic?

Calorie mates or at least the flavor I got because there were like 5 different ones I saw, are like a really really really dense little bar think the size of a mini chocolate bar. Just kinda powdery and taste like light chocolate. I'd eat them again, they pretty tight.

I also really only play shit i already have or the occasonal 3ds no hacked 3ds or ps4 game. I did pirate a few gog installers after rigorus virus scanning.

I might get one on amazon.

Being a NEET is a step up from where I am now.

I don't think i'll ever get a thing that'll make me as elated as times past, or at least I won't see it coming

Oh yeah is the megaman legends guy here tonight?

Do it. Makes for good survival food. I'd order a huge box if I could.

You never know. I thought the same a few years ago then I found 4am and made some really great friends.

To be honest, I don't know when I'm gonna find that next happiness. I live in a bizarro world where weekends are the worst time of the week, mostly because I can never get them off, and whoever's in charge of my schedule is a real asshole because I keep on having to do six days in a row.

I'm sorry, but I find that hard to believe.

still aways to go, i try 5 mins or 1 minute most of the time to try to get forms down which generally leaves hands/feet/face stalled out. maybe tomorrow i'll focus on those

Might explain why any conversations i've had on tinder floundered out. Hell if i can land a shag that would be nice too i guess

shit, i should have ordered like 10 2 weeks ago and stored them in my bag so when saturday comes i can grab it and run for the hills. Im so fucked. All i have is a ton of knives and my bible in it

user, you're better than that.

You'll get another job eventually

How often do you sit down and work really hard on a single drawing?

Are the hills a safe place to be during an earthquake?

At least when I was a NEET I still had friends.

Probably just the library of congress getting damaged somehow and a attempt on trumps life. That's if it isn't the beggining of the end. The alternative is much much worse.

Its better than the city thats for sure. its not really hills. Im in a valley

Nah shit is going great. About to go to orlando with my faggot boyfriend.
I like the Masou Kishin games and they are shitty and look like they are made of cardboard cut outs.

Some don't.

You found a job before, so you can find one again.

It is. Kalas seems to have two goals: Kill the guy that murdered some people he knew, and make enough profit to make ends meet on the way. He's a nice enough guy so long as the people he interacts with are nice to him, but he's pragmatic in a way that can come off as hilariously dickish, and is rather blunt too.

Xelha's cute.

Great music thus far, beautiful environments, and the character designs feel like a neat mix of renaissance and tribal. The player even takes a direct role as Kalas' Guardian Spirit, so he'll ask the player directly for advice and thoughts on things. Some neat aversions to typical elements as well, such as enemies not dropping ANY money (you can sell photographs you take of them, preferably shot with good lighting and allowed to develop), and accumulated EXP not automatically leveling you up (you go to the church and reflect on your experiences to level up). Combat's going to take some getting used to though.

This was right next to my hotel where I went for my nightly walks. Was neat seeing future and past like that.

Library of congress? How will that trigger anything

Do they even have good woods to inna?

What you doing in orlando besides being gay?

Yes, but it burns every year so i would have to go really far innawoods.

doubt it, otherwise i wouldn't have to be working out so hard to keep the chemicals in my brain pumping to not make me feel like shit. I'd be fooling myself to think i can get a virgin at this point anyway, i was just an oblivious fuckup during the times i coulda scored or pussed out got other reasons and now i'm all socially stunted. to be completely fair as nice it would be i don't really care if some one has had a partner before me as long as it isn't like some obscene number, cuz thats just unhealthy.

I'd appreciate a girl for being a virgin but they won't have the same sentiment for me

i haven't done that in awhile, the exercises i've been on lately are all about speed and repetition to get this stuff drilled in. I'll touch up stuff from those exercises for fun sometimes though

He is literally perfect except that he has shit taste in vidya. He plays FE:Heroes and shit like that. I gave him (the Naga translation of) Geneology of the Holy War to man him up.

A bunch of Halloween amusement park stuff and some FF14 escape room thing, neither of which sound particularly interesting to me but I'm there for the people not events. Hopefully we dodge any angry mussos though.

Ain't all your shit built for earthquakes anyway?
How bad could it possibly be

You should do one soon. See how your progress is adding up

I fucking love escape rooms. Only did one but had a blast doing it

I'm not gay, I'm following traditional warrior ethics. Not gay if he's a twink.

Doesn't mean I wouldn't. I still feel emotionally weak inside, like the only think that keeps me from crying is the fact that I literally don't give enough of a fuck to do so. Only semi-decent aspect about me is my art.

Well in that scenario it would just simply be a false flag to try and start even more aggresive civil wars within federal agencies for burgerland. History would repeat itself like with the burning of the library of alexandria in such a case.

I might just go with the virgin warrior approach at this point even though im turning 19 soon. I highly highly doubt i will ever find anyone worth dating or marrying around here so im banking on the world ending and doing shit my way, the way of MGRR.

Considering all the 7.0+ earthquakes a couple days ago, i wouldnt be surprised if a 10.0 hit us and slides the coast into the ocean. besides, i live in a building built in the 70s.

Who would be fighting who

Does your house have that funky old smell?

Fuck off.

If you told us, besides "I feel emotionally weak", we might be able to help you.

I'm the user from yesterday that started the conversation about acne meds. Suprise suprise, I was really fucking sleepy when I woke up for the meeting with my job advisor. By the time my mom got me to the building I was struggling to get out of the car, so she decided to just go in and tell my job advisor that I was too sick for the meeting. I guess I looked really fucking ill because this kind of thing would not have happened otherwise. I had to get out of the car at one point on the way home because I thought I was going to puke, but it was only a bit of dry heaving. It was mostly just the lack of sleep and the car ride shaking up my guts, but I got to avoid the meeting so I'm not complaining. Only other notable event today was that I got a virus that apparently installs itself via CCleaner. It had a keylogger function but luckily for me I've been too lazy to do anything involving my social security number recently and I pirate all my vidya so I didn't lose any game rentals from steam.

I'll give it a try in coming weeks maybe.

don't lose hope, you're wicked young. You also get a whole new round of fresh socializing when you hit 21 and check out some bars and shit

I hope the Library of Congress burns because I have a book from them I won't have to return then.

Its an apartment. it reeks of weed

You take me for some degenerate or something?

I'm so terrified of keylogger shit. Gonna have to scrub my computer now

Draw Ritsu!

shiiiiiiiiiiet lucky

Oh yeah, the CCleaner virus thing. its a good thing i barely install any programs or update anything

I don't really care tbh. At least I'm not gay.

I hate weed.

Speaking of the music, I know the prequel's main battle theme got an arrangement in Sm4sh. Haven't heard that the first game saw anything though, perhaps because only the prequel was published by Nintendo, who had acquired MonolithSoft from Bamco by that point. Though, considering they also seemed to have grabbed the series rights as well (hence Monolith and tri-Crescendo having worked together on it once again), I'd think they'd have also gained the right to do what they wanted with the music of the previous game for future purposes. But who knows.

Point on the doll where the weed touched you

My nose. It smells like rotting flowers.

Preety much kike golems vs trump golems for that case. But I don't think it's that. I think it will be something much worse.

That's a pitiful reason to hope for its destruction. I hope it doesn't get destroyed and there is no false flag happening tommorow because fuck kikes.

Pic

no i take your for a regular person who can enjoy a beer and some atmosphere. It helps to be able to blend in with normalfags from time to time anyway. Theres also a million kind of bars and million kind of drinks, you don't even need to get shitfaced

If you get too hung up on avoiding being a degenerate you just become a different breed of degenerate. I know it sounds dumb coming from me but go with the flow. i used to be better at it with everything except women lol.

won't be high on my list cuz i don't wanna fall into anime style tropes too quickly, even though what makes me want to draw in the first place is mostly sci fi anime from the 80s/90s

You aren't using windows are you? That whole OS is a keylogger.

I don't think thats weed

Ahh. I always liked the smell. Its fruity and flowery

Think canada will be safe?

I don't mind a realistic one

Draw some Tsugunai characters. That game could use more artwork.

Ah shit, I'm not sure. There are a lot of games I have a few problems with that I still manage to enjoy somewhat, but even then that's just "somewhat". I guess it'd have to be something like Final Fantasy Explorers where I see so much potential in the game and know that it could be a blast, but realize so many flaws with it and play it because of the potential that still manages to somewhat shine despite the game being so mediocre. There are a bunch more, too, but going through them all would be kind of rough.
I was for the past couple of months, but things are slowly but surely getting back on track. It was mine and my tulpa waifus anniversary today; we celebrated by just sitting back and playing Genesis games and chugging soda, and listening to some personally sentimental music and spending a bit of time outside in the sun together. I ramble about her a lot, and I've only been rambling about her more recently, but that's because she's really living up to the name I gave her when I made her about five years ago. I called her Sunshine, because I knew she'd grow up to be a bold, strong girl, who could always be the light of my life in case I ever started to feel like I was losing my own.

I made her when I was 14, and, well, I'm turning 20 soon. I still remember her being just some dorky 14 year old like me and us doing stupid shit together, and now she's pretty much a young woman. I'm looking forward to spending many many more years with her and making a lot more memories together. Life is a beautiful thing; I'm glad it's here for us.

must be obscure since i had to google it, whats it like? quick google is making it hard to find the footage of it that's in gameplay and not dialogues sections

By emotionally weak I meant to say "everyday feels emotionally numb and dull and I have to fight my inner autist to keep myself well behaved despite the autistic screeching only being internal grin and bear it", but that'd be a little too much to say for someone who doesn't like talking a lot.

North west canada/alsaska maybe. The rest will be bases for the mudslimes the kikes use to invade america in that scenario.

Could you imagine the whole government collapsing.
All fighting for power. It will be great.

The only reason i would go to bars is for pool and darts. No drinking.

Im pretty sure its weed, maybe its just a cheap shitty kind that the neighbors smoke.

Its disgusting

and thats fine, i know a guy who doesn't drink but comes to the pubs to play bar games with us and its still good fun and atmosphere

i won't force anyone to drink but i hope you aren't against it just because some meme said its degenerate

Yeah, I fucking hate doing job applications on the internet just because of this shit. It's so terrible that there are companies that will outright refuse to take an application that isn't digital. Really makes me wonder how wage slaves even keep their personal information safe.

I only installed it because a guide told me to. I think I'm going to uninstall everything else from this company now.

I think I'm gonna go to bed. I don't have much to talk about, but I probably won't be back until Monday thanks to both work and my sleep schedule. see you guys then.

Night, you really like Chunners don't ya?

It fogs the brain and i have enough memory problems as it is

No, CCleaner is legit, they just got hacked by the chinese.

Chun li has the perfect body

Alaska would be the best if it weren't cold

Why don't you drink?
God I want a beer so bad right now. I miss japan

Yeah that always bugged the shit out of me too. Its all part of the kikes plan

Cya next time user

Underage and it conflicts with my meds though i can drink if i want to im jusr afraid of what my drunk self is like. What id i reveal my power level?

Game where you play as a disembodied soul (Reise) possessing people in order to help them overcome their obstacles and achieve happiness. Kind of a mixture between an RPG and an adventure game; while it's certainly got combat throughout (and a rather interest sort of defensive heavy form too), a lot of it is trying to figure out who needs help, where to go, what they're looking to accomplish: Just because the host has knowledge in mind of things, YOU as the possessor do not, prompting a need to ask around.

There's very, very little actual artwork to be found, be it official or fan made. I've found a that image of Riese there, and some facial portraits, as far as official art goes (going by the manual in copy, there's GOT to be more artwork than that, especially environment concept art, but no one's hosting it), and two pieces of fanart (only one of which being decent). Probably because it reviewed poorly (despite being what I found an enjoyably different game) and no one really bothered to play it.

There a problem?

Got a horrible headache today. I hung out with one of my childhood friends today that I haven't seen in years, and the fucker turned out to be a drug dealer who went complete dude weed lmao and overall has a gross lifestyle. He's still my best friend and I'm not going to abandoned him, but damn it's getting real hard for me to remain positive when he does this bullshit.

Europa Universalis 3

A great many of those /otomad/ clips are using revised SSBB songs. Weird.

I mean I guess, but the popups were kind of annoying. I'm also worried about something like this happening again in the future.

Amen.

Also, if you want some actual ideas of full-body designs, you'd probably have to either download the game and play it some yourself, or find some jewtube videos of the more combat heavy chapters where you can actually see how the game is, what the characters look like, etc.

For fuck's sake, if memory serves, no one's even bothered to scan and upload the manual either. And that had a character bios section with CG renders.

yee das rite

Probably some nip meme.

I check my online bank account and I called their number on my card and even tallked to my finical aid people cause thats where the money is from and they all say the same few grand I should have in there is there.

perfectly understandable, I don't want to look like i'm attacking you for not drinking but I just feel a lot of dudes on this site get way too hung up on the idea of degeneracy.

it can happen, and it might if you're having a good time or whatever. If you get a nice buzz and people are chatty you might drunk too much past that cuz you're in the atmosphere. I'm gonna quote a useful one from my old man though, told me this when he gave me my first beer at like age 16-17 (he's from ireland, and i was going to ireland for awhile after higschool where drinking age is 18)

interesting basis which means you could get a lot of fun shorter stories out of it, I'll have to look into it some

I'd check it at an atm again ASAP and then if its still fucky freeze it and get another anyway.

Just dont update software for a good month. It pays to update slowly. Always turn off auto update. Also check bleeping computers for tech news, they are always up to date on this stuff.

Honestly im just afraid of becoming on of them. You know, the dude weed lmao kinda dude that doesnt care where his life goes, and gets a degree in gender studies or whatever the fuck colleges have. Sometimes i get those kinda thoughts in my head from time to time.

honestly reminds me of a guy i know, actually the guy who was my "best friend" for a long as time and although we grew distant i believed i shoulda try to stay friends. I had to drop him though, it was tough to get him to hang out, when we did he would just gas up to anyone in ear shot about how long he's known me, how "this is my boy" but most of the time just fleece some free beers out of the deal, then get stroppy with me because i didn't want to smoke weed with him and bugger off. and he'll always try to pick fights on facebook which is just shameful. Had to take him off my list cuz he's just so strung out and full of shit now. I hope your mate isn't so bad but don't hold obligations for those who don't feel the same obligation

Thats the problem, when I check the atm its 0$ but when I check everywhere else I see $. I have not tried to use the card cause I was confused. I think I am just gonna go to the bank later and try a withdraw.

Yeah that might work

Be owned by no thing and everything is lawful but not all things expedient.

git gud

theres no shame in it, but those thoughts can consume you negatively just as much as drinking

I've known the guy since elementary school. I've been through a lot of shit with him that spanned through middle school and high school. He dropped out his freshman year but stuck around in my area a bit before having to move away. I just saw him after I believe three years of him being gone, it's weird to see him fall from grace considering he was a supposed redpilled NatSoc and still claims to be while he's blasting nigger music out his window going 45 in a neighborhood.

Honestly, that sounds like how my friend's going to end up, sadly. I really hope something happens to change that.

I might just stick to being a hermit and avoiding people as much as possible, even online. The reason why i like this place so much is because there is no permanance.

I wouldn't be able to live without the internet

Thats pretty sad, have you pointed out to him that hes a retard?

I understand, but you realize if you kill the jew with in you (sublunary consciousness), you will awaken the true Arya in your blood, right? Turn away from contingency and do your fucking duty Arjuna.

Okay.

Yeah. It takes place within a very local vicinity, namely the town of Walondia and it's surroundings. While the plot does get more complex in the back ground until coming to a front in the later chapters, the earlier ones are about working to earn your atonement so you can reclaim your own body. There's a number of people that need spiritual guidance from Reise (unbeknownst to them), but only a handful are combat capable, so you get a mix of battle chapters and adventure-task chapters.

The game actually handles things in a neat way, where each character has their own level, but when leveling up, Reise levels up with them, and upon possessing someone new/again, he lends them his experience (and thus levels/aptitude) to make them a better combatant and survive situations they'd otherwise likely die on their own in. Money and items found are also retained in ghost form somehow, and are usable by whatever host you select, and for combatants, the amulets Reise has are usable by them, granted them the ability to use magic by way of socketed runes. And as said before, combat is defensive oriented. Offense isn't all that interesting, but mastering the timing for blocks and counters, when the use your backstep and Strage Attack, adds up in a satisfying way that makes the single-character turn based system actually interesting and tense without feeling like bullshit (by that, I mean the sort of feeling where a game is skewed towards you having multiple characters with you, thus making solo sections a pain).

It's not for everyone though, and if you do play it, don't be expecting some gradiose plot, or exploring the whole world the game is in.

be his friend but if he's not returning the friendship don't lose your mind trying to maintain it

we're social animals, you'll crave some interaction after awhile, i've been a big hermit since i quit smoking and its starting to get to me

all about balance

Anyone play rimworld? Cause I am at this close to major break down.

I do best when im alone. I like the quiet and the dark.

Get him into moonman if he wants to blast rap and pretend to be a nazi.

Does he try to bang sluts too?

what I asked above.

i'm late but that's ok
the weekend is here lads
its my friday night
i got off work before taco bell closed too, so that was nice

i feel that, i get more stuff done at work or in hobbies when alone, i can listen to my tunes and zero in. hey maybe you'll succeed as a hermit but don't forget our brains are wired to some degree to be around others for periods

Hey feels dude, you gonna have fun on the weekend?

their quesarito and crunch wrap are the only thing good there

Im still around my mom a good bit but most of the day im holed up in my closet.

I was thinking it was maybe a manga, or perhaps a doujin anyhow, but from the sound of things it's just an image series. Well, the more I know, I guess.

His girlfriend that he thought he was going to have an apartment and get hitched with cheated on him and his mother reported him back in middle school for wanting to "blow up his school" when it was just him and his edgy friend drawing a map of their school in a notebook and putting explosions all over it. Nevertheless, he went to juvie for it and didn't go through high school. I wouldn't be surpised if he either went mgtow or starts banging the most horrifically slutty women possible.

all good and fair, this conversations going in circles now though eh? if others are friendly to you in the future though don't completely shut yourself away from them completely, better to be known for being a friendly hermit than a mean one

yes. gonna chill and smoke and watch shitty anime with a buddy of mine. then I am going to run a very important session of my wuxia tabletop campaign that's been almost a year in the making. I haven't run the game in a while because of school+work and I am hype for it. I have had this coming session planned since before session 1.
i am hype.

i always get dorito tacos or beefy frito burritos. they're pretty gut.

mega.nz/#!DoxW2DQS!_tdJVA_uBZUW7enGwbNXWc_GF7DrHM90UOGmLIyws_o
you're welcome

Oh well he's fucked then.

Taco bell should be open 24/7
They are about to open up taco bell bars, but sadly the closest one to me will be like 4 hours away

I known for being an honest one, at least.

Ew
Bretty gud.

Why not just open shit like a hookah lounge mixed with a taco bell. They would make a killing.

good trait to have, moreso if you know not so much when to lie but when to withhold the truth

The thought of baja blast flavored booze and then eating a bunch of burritos sounds so much better.

Do you guys like chronic diarrhea or something?

When your diet is made up of nothing but junk and fast food, you build up a tolerance. git gud

Lying hurts my soul. so does swearing

I dont understand this. I have a condition that causes my bowels to be sensitive and occasionally shit blood yet i can eat taco bell just fine. What kind of digestive system do you have?

Well, I'll certainly say that the guy making it's been dedicated.

taco bell should be open 24/7.
it's fucking bullshit, around the time I get out of work every night the only place open is McDonald's and 2 pizza places. And the McDonald's are usually temporarily closed for updates or only taking cash and I only have my card. It's absolute shit that even fucking McDonald's is closed when you get off work. And I'm always hungry after work and the kitchen is right next to my mom's room so cooking something might disturb her.

dorito tacos are good in the absolute worst way.

because of the city's bullshit where I live hookah bars aren't allowed to serve food or liquor. It's bullshit.

i'm still perfectly regular in that regard. no diarrhea memes here.

I am unable to lie. It's just not something I can do. I know that feel bro.

the guy i got it from saved them all individually from the artists twitter.

Bless your heart user, don't change, it marks you as most virtuous of men.

I fucking had that mcdonalds shit happen to me once. Starving and tired after a long drive, stop at one at 2am, they fucking closed for some bullshit reason. Never went back to that one. They never got orders right anyway.

Reminds me of how I used to manually save CaptainOsaka's Double K works. Glad I did now, since he's purged his stuff of it and won't mention anything about his unfinished masterpiece.

I ate Taco bell once and then spent the next week shitting non-stop. Pedro doesn't get paid to wash his hands while he's on the job. It'll happen to all of you and you'll all look like idiots because you didn't listen to me.

Whenever i lie or swear i get this like sinking feeling in my stomach and it makes me wanna vomit. The last time i swore it was 3 years ago because i said something about a video game shitting itself. And i also refrenced the tv show jackass. It hurts, user.

There is a hookah bar fairly close by honestly i really have no idea what it is exactly aside from it being some kind of communal smoking thing that maybe people put weed into

Faggot, i can eat all that shit and im fine. I think you have the problem of having a weak body.

fuck now i want mcdonalds

my waifu folder is thousands of pictures big
most, if not all of them, saved individually.

your bowels are weak

its flavored tobacco leaves that you heat vaporize by putting hot coals just above them but not touching and inhale the smoke through a hose after its filtered through water when you inhale. it's comfy and you can put weed in it but its normally just flavored tobacco. lots of flavors. very good social thing when just hanging out drinking and playing board games.

I've never seen a spic working at a taco bell. Its always white highschool kids where I live

First thing I ate when I got back to the states from japan was mcdonalds.

Im dissapointed in both of you.

Night.

truly an all american

i am too

night fag

Going to bed. Night.

Same. They could be going to Raising Canes and having some really delicious tendies.

I like it. Its nostalgic. Some nuggies and a burger. The best

das rite

Cya next time user

Yeah, for some reason as much as I don't like going to McDonalds, if I end up there because that's where everyone else I'm with ia deciding to eat, I'm strangely okay with it. I think it's probably the chemicals or whatever the fuck they put in the food that makes me okay with eating it despite it always killing me on the inside after I'm done, and the nostalgia of the actual place itself. I prefer Wendy's or Burger King but honestly I'm not going to throw a bitchfit if I end up at McDonalds or if it's the only fast food place nearby. It's always a really hollow, corporate experience, but at the same time it's kind of nostalgic. It's more or less literally the vaporwave of food.

I feel proud of myself for my little shitpost image.

I wonder how the current crop of kids has felt about that move. There will one day come a generation that doesn't know how much fun a ballpit burger joint can be, because they won't know there was better back in the day.

God fucking damnit I hate that shit. Arcades have gone, and now they're taking our shitty fast food ballpits and slides? Not that I could use them, but shit, it's just yet another quality of life we've taken for granted that's going away, just like good TV.

Might as well post the edit while I'm at it.

Prior to that, I'd only noticed McDonalds, Burger King, and Chick Fil A having kids areas with shit to climb around on and such.
Those were fucking gone before I was even interested in vidya. Only places left with proper machines are an old, cheap-o theater here and maybe Gameworks, but last time I was in there years ago, it was mostly stuff like air hockey, pool, etc. Maybe a few ride-tier cabinets like the classic Jurassic Park one, but still. And then there's shit like Main Event where they claim to have an arcade, but 80% of it is is just ports of mobile shit being projected onto the wall.

What I do remember suddenly going missing during my childhood was sand as a medium for playgrounds, all replaced with woodchips. You can't fucking build cool shit, or dig around, in fucking wood chips. And if you fell in it it was liable to hurt more than sand (possibly splinters too). All because of the idea that cats will shit where your kids play.