I like punching nazis. It's hilarious and punk af. But as hard as this might be to accept...

I like punching nazis. It's hilarious and punk af. But as hard as this might be to accept, it's completely counterrevolutionary. Normal people don't approve of such violence, especially of the even more radical acts of violence ANTIFA displays. This does not help free the working class; it only further cements them into capitalism and fascism. They make them see communists and anarchists as people who want to restrict free speech, people who don't want freedom. Even worse, it allows Nazis and fascists to play the victim card, as they have been doing the past few years. As those in ANTIFA should know, fascist speech is dangerous. Fighting against it only gives it more power. Furthermore, it allows the FBI to finally have a reason to restrict communists as they did during the red scare again. "They're a threat to public security." I wouldn't be surprised if every single person I find in Holla Forums calling for action is actually an FBI agent waiting for an arrest.

As leftists, we need to change our direction. Rather than explicit or violent demonstrations, we should be a bit more clever. Although you may disagree with them, Colombia did a damn good job at stopping FARC through clever advertising. We need to pick up those strategies. Remember, our goal isn't to look like a bunch of whiny college students, but to radicalize the public and give them class consciousness. Breaking windows and kicking trashcans do not do this.

Not this thread again

neo-nazi sympathizers and neo-liberal talking heads on tv are not "normal people".

Yes, but they still have a wide influence and unfortunately most people believe them, at least in terms of violence.

stopped reading there

Being afraid of what someone else might say makes you look like a little bitch. Just how weak is what you have, if you are shitting yourself that someone else might think something else?

*kicks trashcan*
wew you sure woke all the classcucks, now they surely think there's something to it, eh? surely nobody would dismiss you as a hysterical lil bitch too worried someone out there might have a different opinion

Cry more.

Is that how you describe open warfare, contras, and constant assassinations?

how's your eye going? I seriously hope you are better

They're going to fall in line no matter what happens, don't worry about it.

Those were ineffective. Once they started doing the advertising campaign they were able to reach an agreement with FARC.

Again, I don't like Colombia, but their advertising campaign was very clever.

Normies aren't the problem. Erm, well, sort of. Our violence will lead to bad public opinion, and the FBI will be able to justify cracking down on communists. Plus fascist apologists will become even more prevalent.
And don't act like there's enough manpower to overthrow the government. If we want to overthrow it we have to radicalize the working class.

If Colombia had its way, FARC would be dead, not signing a fucking treaty.

Morally, such violence may be correct. From a strategic perspective, however, it makes sense only to dispense it when lives are in danger (Milo outing undocumented students) or if someone particularly reprehensible can be made an example of (Spencer).

That's pretty much the point I was making. I don't give a shit about the moral perspective, as morals are a spook. What I'm interested in is the strategic perspective.

Richard "Literally Who" Spencer is annoying, but no one cares what he thinks.
He is not even fucking porky.
The incident was pointless, not for or against class consciousness.
The fact we are talking about it just shows to go ya how much we have been spooked by stupid media shit.
The fact that I commented in this thread has nothing to do with how much I love dicks.

I think this was actually made up by some SJW. Please post proof of it.

Fuck off, fed.

You're the fed!

nice try COINTELPRO

I've literally been saying this since it all fucking started

A fed isn't going to bother with abstract advocacy of something, unless it's to gain credibility, and an user can't do that.

What a fed would do is start advocating very specific actions, such as at a specific location, where they could then scoop up whoever actually showed up to do it.

So I wouldn't worry about feds that much whenever someone just says bash the fash, but if they say hey Richard Spunkmouth is going to be at X on date Y, let's go beat him over the head, that might be an agent provocateur.

Also irl is where you'll usually find feds. I don't approve of (some) black bloc type actions, but a lot of the time you see really deplorable shit, that's feds or other cops.

Yes the system is against you!!!. That thin blue line is what is keeping you safe from militant oathkeepers and Full blown Rightwing nut jobs that actually care about gun rights and practice with the notion that one day there'll be no protections, Think about that before you decide that police are fascist pigs.

We need to treat nazis with respect, otherwise they will never rise to power.
It was the same 1933, you basically have to hand them government on a silver platter.
If we now stand up and hit all the pussies in the face they will just retreat to the internet and we will never have a proper Holla Forums-led government.

My boy

Police are Fascist pigs who openly side with the right over and over.

Shut the fuck up crypto-trot. Normal people aren't clutching their pearls over nazis getting punched, only liberal fascist-sympathizers like you are.
Kill yourself soon before someone better does

Reminder: Everyone calling for the usage of violance against fascists is COINTELPRO. Also anyone calling for less-violent means is COINTELPRO too (basically a fascist enabler).

Why do people keep referring to it as a "punch"? It's clearly an elbow.

indeed. did nobody here know about the extendable upper arms you get when you join the leftist club?
fyi the op posted a webm.

oh wait, he didn't post the webm. well, someone here did.

oh wait, he didn't post the webm. well, someone here did.

In this case at least some of them seem to have made an exception.
If he said some of the shit he said in a bar, he would probably get snuck there too. I don't think they even think of the guy as a communist or anarchist, just 'the guy who punched the Nazi,' kinda like Uncle Joe before the Cold War set in. Also there is the slight possibility that they realize the Nazis want to take away freeze peach, and realize the irony of the aut-right falling back on the narrative that the fash stand for freedom and are they/by extension everybody else decent and freedom-loving is under attack by da ebul gommies.
How?
you stop that
As opposed to what? They try to entrap protesters, they try to entrap lefties and they try to entrap board users, that's been happening for years.
Nice narrative. To my knowledge nobody here is now or has ever been associated with the guy who punched Spencer or hour your precious trashcans and fee-fees, officer.

triggered lol

this

the media can't report on every single antifa action. if you let the media dictate your behaviour you end like the german pirate party:
a fucking reddit faggot getting fisted by the porkies.

forgot sage, won't happen again

COMRADES STOP we are alienating the working class with all this meaningless illegal action! We should pool our money and invest it wisely in an advertising campaign to educate the proletariat!

No we are not, fuck your false narrative officer.

Why would a cop sage?

Does anyone have that video where all the spongebob characters are like "I'm the FBI." It's literally this thread rn