Trump supporter here

Meme magic, or whatever you want to call it, happens when a place of discussion is anonymous and barely moderated. That means there's a bunch of people plugging their unfiltered subconscious mind into the machine and curating the discussion like a ouija board. (The_Donald is a safe space but they just steal memes from Holla Forums)

The problem for the left is that all their forums have the narrative strictly carved out by bans, so there's no meme magic.

As the media becomes less centralized, meme magic will dominate more and more and the left won't have a counter to it because narrative carving is essential to its nature, to keep it intellectual and stuff.

I don't have any solutions I just wanted to say I think you guys are fucked from here on out sorry

ok, now go fuck off to your save space again and read screencaps how everything that disturbs your ideas is made by jews

Meme magic is an embodiement of chaos. Kek doesn't give a shit about left or right, he is literally only in it for the lolz.

Remember the last time you faggots started chanting praise Kek or mentioning Pepe? You either looked like delusional beta autists or you got socked in the face.

Richard Spencer got socked in the face because he's an informant and he took Kek's name in vain. The timing was no coincidence.

This isn't even politics anymore

He's no informant, and neither are the Trump supporters. Kek is playing them for pawns. He has exposed the alt-right and now the public now sees them for the delusional autists they are. They are playing into his hands, and people are either going to start becoming more paranoid, or they're going to start treating Alt-righters as the new fedora aethiests for the lulz.

Congratulations. They played themselves.

kek naw m8 It's politics at its purest

Stopped reading there.

You'll never win if you put trendiness before meme magic friend

I don't even know what the fuck you're trying to say here.

You have to genuinely believe in kek and drop the hipster stuff if you want success

Meme magic is a shit meme

All these alt right faggot have this kek thing all wrong. They know that Kel represents the darkness before dawn and is the light bringer but they think that Trump is the light when in fact he is the darkness that Kel has created and will soon destroy with the coming rising sun of a reborn and radical left that will be forged in the fires of Trumps incompetence and failures.

Also someone edit the meme magician to have a hammer and sicle instead of a Nazis thing.

Duck off Jason you aren't a meme wizard.

Does Holla Forums's obsession with memes come from the fascists urge to aestheticize politics?

He can't, he's out of ink ribbons.

Jesus christ

Praise kek

Your meme magic has voted in a kike-lover who wants to fight with Iran, so thanks, but we'll stick with Hegelian wizardry.

Hi

Even the babbies on The Donald are unanimous in saying they won't support a war with Iran

You realize there would have to be a 9/11 done by Shia Iranians to get the political capital to attack Iran and there is not going to be a Shia 9/11. Also they only got away with Iraq because people relied on the MSM and even the NYtimes was shilling for it and normies conflated Saddam with Al Qaeda. Their WMD narrative would collapse instantly today.

Basically, all Trump can do is talk tough about Iran to curry favor with Israel/Saudi Arabia. Yet another blessing from the legacy media losing its stranglehold.

Yes

Good insight, actually.

Their prolly working on that already

What's the difference between meme magic and propaganda?

I'm going to throw up all over your family

top lel pal

jesus christ
this is whole new levels of autism

And that autism won, but at least you have good taste right

what did he mean by this

Spooks

you suck at this, try to read Stirnir for once

can meme magic generate you the retirement fund you desperately need for the far future or are you just going to hope that the social safety net that keeps you living with your parents forever and ever

Seems like pretty shit magic to me, all it does is elect politicians

I did.
You're spooked by frogs, my dude

ftfy. All this emphasis on theory and originalism and what-would-Marx-do reeks of Bible study, even less effective without some ghost swinging the lash at some unspecified but surely imminent moment. The only narrative is messianic. Historically, that's the sort of narrative used to keep the proletariat lumpen and to heel. How's all that supposed to work?

There is a concept called "political economy." Without economy, politics is nothing more than a meaningless pageant of aesthetics. Modern politics does not contest the neoliberal distribution of political power and material goods.
IMHO liberals are inedible red Skittles to be harvested for energy, not unlike The Matrix. Meme magic is the stuff people will tell you you're going to hell for saying. I think quality meme magic calls forth salt from its targets and divides them from their friends through improper keks that those friends have to stifle but can't stop carrying around.
But what do I know about normies.

Using meme magic to enrich yourself doesn't work and thank kek it doesn't because that would be blatantly immoral.

I think you might be interested in reading this.

if you believe in meme or chaos magick please kill yourself, this is victorian spiritualism all over again except more fringe and more autistic

You sound more like a Nazbol than a Nazi TBH famalam.

Holla Forums is overmoderated, man. Have you ever looked at the ban list? The mods're nuts, they'll ban you for basically anything.

We own you. You're our op. Bannon works for us. 4D chess (Kasparov's idea) was literally just feeding you the powerplays before we did them, so you always felt one step ahead of the media, so you thought you had special insight into his gameplan. This way you felt you were affecting, feeding it somehow. You were our proving ground for PR. We had teams of graphic designers drawing pepes all day. We had bots aimed at scoring doubles and triples with nanosecond precision. We wrote alternative news articles through our front websites to confirm your suspicions, as we fed the narrative to you, playing different characters, even emulating controlled opposition.

Welcome to the desert of the real.

hmm, isn't bannon literally nazbol?

Oh, so that's why 8/pol/ is so fucking shit, their pixie dust is over.
4/pol/ is going the same path considering how mad their were at our raids and went to whine to the admins locking most of the threads down.
t. someone who never lurked here ever.
Unless you think spam is a good way to curate discussion, in which case I recommend freech.net .
I'm literally shaking right now.

As opposed to what you think being repetitive will elect a president, which, electing a US president is perfectly moral and there's nothing wrong with that idea

while i don't disagree with this, i think that.

1. there's no reason that the left can't get better at it
2. the failures of the capitalist system will eventually overwhelm the conventional indoctrination in much the same way that white workers can be convinced to vote for trump

"meme magic" is actually an alternate name for "Magical Thinking" (look it up there's quite a few psychology articles explaining it) basically what Holla Forumstards believe is that by believing in things or saying things that have no direct influence can somehow influence things, this is caused by humans innate ability to make associations, while humans making associations on a level better than animals has lead to a better increase in survival (such as not fucking with that venomous snake or eating that poisonous berry) so too is it their downfall; Holla Forumsfags think that by saying "PRAISE KEK" things that have no relationship are bound to be caused by doing so. For example if a Holla Forumstard says "Oh Kek, I will have a gf" and they get a gf, they attribute it to Kek. On the other hand, if they don't get a gf, they dismiss it and don't bring it up again. This is of course a form of selection bias, calling out your hits, and ignoring your misses. In reality there is no relationship fo the physical world to an imaginary frog god attributed to a drawing adopted by the /r9k/ board and copied by a Holla Forumsitically illiterate board and given its name by a reference to what "Lol" was word-filtered to by World of Warcraft. Simply put, meme magic is bullshit. It's exactly the same thing as when christfags pray to God for shit: if they get it, they praise God, and if they don't get what they want, they ignore it.

he's certainly got a lot of the naz part down but i've seen no evidence he actually gives a shit about the working class

Holla Forums the kind of person who as a toddler their dad jokes around with them "red light turn green, red light turn green, look at that son! The light is green now!" And they'd laugh

But they think its actually a funny joke and they do this well on into 8 years of age.

And while they're forced to stop obviously, that idea never drifts from their head. If I say something enough over a long period of time, and it happens, I am truly a magician.

weird shit actually did happen you just were on the other side and didn't follow

lmao are you retarded?

so basicaly is a spook

Basically, yeah

8pol is dwarfed by 4pol traffic

There's a 99% chance meme magic is a spook

If so, then why does advertising work?

if you say bloody mary in the mirror three times we'll die, believe it I have it on good authority.

So why don't you shut the bathroom door and try to kill yourself.

now that's what i call magical thinking

Alright op I'll bite, how does one achieve enlightened meme magic?

Now meme science on the other hand, is totally legit. It is based on the principle of dialectical memeticism and it is something we practice here at Holla Forums

GOOD LUCK LIVING IN THE MIDDLE AGES MEME ALCHEMISTS

this
Dialectical magic (aka SCIENCE) > spergs shitposting on the internet

Hegelian skeleton magic is far superior to some dusty old Egyptian toad.

Holla Forums should focus its energy into metaphysical commie skeletons.

Excuse me, Hegelian skeleton science.

Why do autistic NEETs vote for a trustfund billionaire who is going to take away your autismbux and NEETbux? Zero class consciousness

There's a 99% election fraud is going on

That's not what magical thinking is; advertising gives you a physical product and tries to convince you to buy it, magical thinking says thet believing in shit makes it happen.

Marx called them lumpenproles for a reason. Trumpenproles.

Trump supporter here.

The question is why would they vote for Clinton if she did not even promise them anything?

You realise Holla Forums ban people for disagreeing with them while we don't, right?

Dunno man, our mods are a bit heavy-handed. In many threads I see several deleted comments. Holla Forums did use to have less moderation than us, before it turned into /stormfront/

Personally I believe we should have kind of masterchan-style moderation - that was truly the dictatorship of the proletariat of image boards.

If you mean lately we've been getting hit with spam bots that just throw up old threads to slide the board or something.

Now you got me curious.

This OC is kinda irrelevant because the chan died (though I hear it's getting a reboot) due to various reasons, but this explains how it worked

I genuinely do not care if spam and troll shitposts get deleted. In fact our board is probably better because of it.

So you're trying to take memes someone else made for yourself…

Eh, I'd prefer to delete only the most egregious shitposting. Leaving the weak stuff around is good for the user base to develop some immunity. Otherwise everyone gets trolled too easily. Exactly like we are now, in fact.

You had me thinking that users could moderate posts. But it seems no one can?

Boards have mods and they can move thread on and off topic.

I'm afraid I'm going to have to requisition your pussi, comrade. It is a sexual emergency.

shiggy

wew

triiggered

fuck your chicken tendie eating faggot ass - kek is lookin for some a$$ 2nite

fukkin saved

This theory had been brought up back when Holla Forums wasn't as retarded.

You realize that Trumps internet presence was down to literal paid shills. The Oculus rift guy paid 1.3 billion to random people to shill Trump on the internet, mostly reddit.

All american politics are is paid shills

Holla Forums is as much a safe space as /r/The_Donald.

test