Doom Gamenight: Still going

Doom Gamenight
We haven't stopped from last night, the Doom train never fucking ends.

Come play Doom faggots
But if any anons are worried about it feeling dated they're faggots we're running a version that has plenty of modern quality of life features. Purists can turn them all off if they want, check the options ingame.

Where do I get it?
Retard proof all-in-one download: files.catbox.moe/e9z5ri.7z or mega.nz/#!vVJF0BRL!yi4tw1bduLHHDAG8i1TwqHc0fEsC6IGnRfFK0WT65Ps

How do I install it?
Extract it somewhere and just run the 'run me to play' file. We've even hidden all the other servers so you can't join the wrong one, even you fucks can't mess this one up. hopefully

Advanced Users (not for anons using the retard proof version linked above)
Use Zandronum 3 zandronum.com/download and the IWADs from the retard-proof download: files.catbox.moe/e9z5ri.7z or mega.nz/#!vVJF0BRL!yi4tw1bduLHHDAG8i1TwqHc0fEsC6IGnRfFK0WT65Ps
Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
We're using the wrong version of doom2.wad, get this one files.catbox.moe/fkmbzr.wad '''or''' mega.nz/#!TApynIIR!OCbw8Ya3jgy-dMpKbaalEkfKli8CStvcy2_PEmmlcAg and replace your doom2.wad in the iwads folder with it. Yes, this is dumb, our apologies.

Which server?
12gameovers.mooo.com:10666 (Infinity Gamenight)

If you can't connect after a server reset, try refreshing doomseeker

Other urls found in this thread:

dropbox.com/s/2g7ul1rs30m69s7/cyberrunner-0.11.pk3?dl=1
allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=idl201x_b-fix.pk3
moddb.com/mods/death-foretold/downloads/death-foretold-d4t-21
allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=eonweapons_rc5.pk3
moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/brutalized-doom-and-doom-ii)
ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/
12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
moddb.com/mods/zsrb2-sonic-robo-blast-2-for-zandronum
files.catbox.moe/fkmbzr.wad
youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa2K_firtI
archive.is/KnBKV
gamingroom.net/games/patches-addons-editores/real-guns-advanced-2/
files.catbox.moe/x89clw.pk3
files.catbox.moe/342qc2.pk3
files.catbox.moe/b7zx9r.pk3
files.catbox.moe/h0z15v.wad
files.catbox.moe/p1fyvt.zip
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF2E2D1B4832DCE95
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDF956A25783C175F
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC99A44BE97E6ECD
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEA4D19048BF0A159
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF42F2018EF0DA6F8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL30FCFC4F93E8CCFD
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DF7017FDD99D4EA
mediafire.com/file/4jp8e7c99a31o78/moon_man_v1_3_1.pk3
doomworld.com/idgames/themes/x-rated/i_am_old_enough_to_look_at_this/cybie2
mega.nz/#!YuowQSQK!H1vf_9hOIewbPgugdTU0633wfsAzgCOOpWtjkWeU-uY
mega.nz/#!0iIwAaLQ!jxJVWcDQgKv5mG2GyxsAcYT1HNz_cwSQWkhNv2gYXpE
youtube.com/watch?v=dLe1q_VdF1Y&index=1&list=PL300ktMVZEzqrpw8B0o3psDdem-fd4usc
hollaforums.com/thread/13413953/video-games/doom-gamenight.html
moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/project-brutality
youtube.com/watch?v=6WIEMiCbidc
wadaholic.wordpress.com/shotgun-frenzy/
sickedwick.net/wads/
moddb.com/mods/death-foretold/downloads/death-foretold-d4t-21)
8ch.net/static/22.mp3)
volafile.org/get/hJQE5_IOH_wr/loss3 (type changemap loss in console, map is for dm).wad
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/benis.ogg
volafile.org/get/hWxQtnYGk3eZ/loss4 (now with loss song and muh chainsaw).wad
ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

FAQ
The text is hard to read
Make sure text scaling is turned on: esc → options → hud → message options → text scaling. This should already be done for the retard-proof download.

What are the basic controls?
The retard-proof version has been set up with basic fps controls (WASD to move, space to jump, f for use, left mouse to shoot etc), change them with esc → options → customise controls.

Why is my hud all shit/missing?
Press - and =.

How do I take screenshots?
Printscreen or F12. They go into the engine folder.

How do I use spraypaint?
0 to select it, alt fire (default right mouse) to change the colour. It isn't available in all .wads.

Why is my game being a cunt about alt-tabbing?
It's a weird bug with openGL mode, swap back to software rendering (retard-proof version comes with this on by default) or deal with it.

Why do I have a seizure when I look up and down?

That's how Doom (and old 2.5D games) look. The OpenGL renderer doesn't have that effect but makes alt tabbing weird and changes the lighting: options → Set Video Mode → Renderer - OpenGL. Alternatively you can turn off vertical mouse movement: Options → Mouse Options → Always Mouselook - Off

How do I change the resolution
See the picture in the OP faggot. Otherwise esc → options → set video mode and scroll through the aspect ratios until you see the resolution you want. Resolutions with LB mean letterboxed.

How do I run it windowed?
Alt + enter by default to toggle windowed and non-windowed. Also see the previous answer about resolutions.

How do I change my name?
It's in the fucking OP pictures you niggers esc → options → player setup. Alternatively open the console (default button `) and type "name myname" without the quotes. Make sure to set you gender to other too, since we all know Holla Forums is a bastion of tolerance for that type of thing.

How do I turn down/mute Simon and Garfunkel?
If you're going to be a boring faggot like that then esc → options → sound → music volume. Fag.

I want to suggest some sound files to play
Post the relevant music ITT (a direct link to download the file is preferred, we can also work with youtube links and the like but it's more work so expect a delay).

How do the different gametypes work?
If you click 'how to play' on the initial spawn screen it'll explain the basics. TDM, DM, CTF and Coop are going to be the most common and those are hopefully all quite obvious.

Is the lag gone?

The massive lag issues from last night should be gone, yes. 11 fags on ctf right now.

SINCE YOU'RE APPARENTLY ALL UNABLE TO CAPTURE A FUCKING FLAG WE'LL DO DM AFTER THIS MAP
The American anons didn't have a problem with ctf and they're hardly a coordinated bunch.

We're too used to Capture the Fag

Reposting link to cyberrunner since op is a massive faggot
dropbox.com/s/2g7ul1rs30m69s7/cyberrunner-0.11.pk3?dl=1

6 fags on dm.

8 FAGS ON DM RIGHT NOW
Old thread here:

We'll go back to CTF for the next map

Apparently I killed the server, we'll take a break until hostfag is back I suppose.

Rip server i think

Ah well, we manged about 21 hours of solid gameplay.
TEMPORARY BREAK IN PLAYING DOOM DUE TO TECHNICAL INCOMPETENCE ISSUES
Once we're back we'll probably do hdoom.

i'll email you a slap you cunt

HOSTFAG IS BACK
He shall fix my mistake.

I recommend you to download IDL CTF map pack, if you want more CTF maps. Here's the link: allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=idl201x_b-fix.pk3
And here's some more mods you can use:
moddb.com/mods/death-foretold/downloads/death-foretold-d4t-21 - Death Foretold(D4T), gameplay mod, changes weapons and monsters.
allfearthesentinel.net/download?file=eonweapons_rc5.pk3 - Eon Weapons, weapon mod.
For coop you can use Maps of Chaos Overkill (moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/brutalized-doom-and-doom-ii)

All in good time. First we must fix the cockups of a certain admin and ensure the functionality of hdoom.

fuck
im getting a "not the same wads"

These suggestions are good and as a reuslt shall be spammed at the hostfag. In other news a certain lewd mod appears to be functional.

Have you restarted Doomseeker?

Also tell the host to host Reelism and maybe Who Dun It which would be a beautiful clusterfuck of 30 people trying to figure out which one is the murderer hiding behind the walls and setting up traps everywhere

yep and still getting it

He's probably lurking the thread and is definitely ingame, might as well ask him yourself.

Fuck, any idea which .wad it is? Have you played already this gamenight? Are you using the retard-proof pack? If not did you read the thing in the OP about doom2.wad?

Well, that's definitely working.

for now

Not anymore.

fixed it

Oh, what was the problem?

Maybe it's that map specifically. Or it doesn't like DM.

It was coop, actually.

CURRENT MODE: TESTING HDOOM FOR STABILITY or something
Everyone pretend we're organised.

have no idea

Apparently hdoom is now stable. Enjoy it you fucks.

No it isn't

Lies. Call hostfag a cuck, that always makes him work faster.

some0ne stop wanking to imp babes and load something stable

I can't see it.

Potentially a good idea. Load anything that isn't doomcentre or cyberrun.

Can't see the server? Try just searching for the text Infinity Gamenight.

Ah, just needed a second to load.

load the test map to fuck a cyber/cacodemoness

Patience is a virtue user. Apparently anyway, doesn't stop me from flooding hostfag with messages if the server goes down for ~5 seconds.
I can't seem to download this cyberrunning thing.

What are you nigs using to record? I can't get shadowplay to hook into doom, and when I record with desktop capture I get flickering.

Fuck my wadseeker can't find most of the wads in the current game.

CURRENT MODE: SOME GAY CYBER RUNNING THING
Important notes: you can double jump and alt fire lets you rocket jump. Also wallrunning apparently.

I am spamming f12 to take many screenshots then scrolling through them very fast to pretend it's a video. I would not recommend this method.

Did you do this?
Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads

did you try obs

OBS. Make sure you set the encoder to whatever hardware encoding option your card supports.

WE ARE NO LONGER PLAYING GAY CYBERRUNNING MAP. PLEASE RESTART DOOMSEEKER AND REJOIN.

Are we resetting?
Also ZXV do something in CR, apparently

We're going to do Samara samsara sampenis thing one this new set of CTF maps in a second: allfearthesentinel.net/zandronum/download.php?file=idl201x_b-fix.pk3

For anyone confused here is a quick guide:
On the left is Samanya, a frankly unmemorable slut from Red Faction: Guerilla.
On the right is Samsara, a Doom mod that does not understand the concept of balance.
Confusing the two will trigger many autists and is not advised.

Additional note: this is Samara, it is also not Samsara.

Furthermore Samaná is not samsara, though I am assured that Samana Thomson has it all. This is good to know!

14 FAGGOTS IN, WE'RE DOING A NEW PACK OF CTF MAPS

I hope somebody's recording this absolute chaos.
Fucking God Emperor would not approve of this much chaotic fun.

Can we have the Sanic Mod next?

I believe there's at least one user recording, likely two or more.

Gib link.

moddb.com/mods/zsrb2-sonic-robo-blast-2-for-zandronum
it has CTF

I was recording yesterday, not today, playing on office toaster.
Also:
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY I HAVE A FUCKING ROCKET LAUNCHER YOU DIMWIT TEAMMATES!

It's hard to be on defense when no one is on attack.

Rockets are way too slow, you can outrun them almost.

Will spam @ hostfag.

Fuck

>Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
Also you might have to delete the wads that did download since they aren't the one's we have. Try without first.

SWAPPING TO REELISM, IF THAT CRASHES THEN WE'LL DO MOONMAN INSTEAD
Out of context that's a bloody silly sentence.

Wew.

Done it, still ain't working.

Will the user playing naked for the love of fuck put on some pants?

its loading samsara instead of reelism for some retarded reason

Holy fuck why isn't it working

Update server in your Doomseeker so your launcher starts Zandronum with other wads.

Strictly speaking a shirt and socks is not naked.

Did you read the other part of the OP about using the proper version of doom2.wad? Did you clean out the .wads you downloaded from the other sources before you added those two links to wadseeker?

Yes!

Fag.

As these anons suggest >>13421824
Did you try closing and reopening Doomseeker?

Gay.

server gone to shit?

Nope, it did disappear from the list for a second though.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's gone for me now. I get like about 10 seconds of playability then the game just crashes. Is the host map cycling like a faggot or something?

what the fuck

You may as well advice to reboot PC. Refreshing server in Doomseeker itself should update what wads it should check for before launching Zandronum.

See
I think we shall have to play moonman instead.

Did not know that.

Okay getting 10 seconds of gameplay then the game completely dsyncs and becomes unplayable.

Check the hashes and tank the one that differs from the server. Then redownload it and hope it works.

same

I want to have an autistic breakdown at zandrocum for fucking my chance at playing REEEEEEEEEEEElism up.

how do I checked hashes?

the numbers on the screen posted

Put on moonman.

Why does the connection keep interrupting?

Fucking hell, I can't check these!

Ah, so the serb's ded.

Server cannot handle reelism for some reason

your reelism_x3.1.pk3 file differs from the server's, others are fine.

Reelism is the one that differs user, it took three seconds. Just compare the first few characters. Reelism is about to get turned off anyway so no panic.

I see

Read an entire chain of tiny numbers to see which one is wrong? This is gonna be needle in the haystack.

just check the last 2

refresh doomseeker we removes that shit

Done this twice already and it hasn't fixed shit.

>tfw no Holla Forums addon for reelism

Nigger you don't compare the entire numbers, just the first few characters. That's almost always enough to spot the odd one out.

He's a retard, you need to refresh doomseeker instead and
>Add these two links to Wadseeker's sites in Doomseeker: ice.8v.allowed.org:1488/wads/ and 12gameovers.mooo.com/wads
make sure it isn't using the normal servers for wadseeker

dope

We can probably solve the issue with reelism, but we'll have to wait until another dude is online. If you're lurking the thread you leaf fuck that's you. Pls halp.

If this whodunnit.wad doesn't work please bully the dirty pole ingame.

nigga i warned you it might not work

I smell faggotry

If this whodunnit doesn't work then you should be bullied until it works.

What's next after the Whodindunuffin?
Currently taking a shit while shitposting on my craptop

No idea.
IF YOU'RE USING THE RETARD PACK MAKE SURE TO GO MULTIpLAYER OPTIONS AND CHANGE THIS SETTING

selfie wit my bois ;)))))))))))

Reminder to bully the pathetic scores.

ok, I see this one is different, let me redownload it
oh I guess I didn't see that one at the end, no biggie, I'll redownload this one as well
fuck this, joining this normalfag Trouble in Terrorist Town crap is not worth it

This murder map type is boring.

>We're using the wrong version of doom2.wad, get this one files.catbox.moe/fkmbzr.wad
Did you try these?

yes

try disabling all the other wadseeker servers and deleting the wad that doesn't match

I'll post ITT once we swap.

Delete all the other servers from the wadseeker list, you can get them back later by clicking 'add default servers'.

MURDER GAMEMODE IS OGRE

>please make sure you're using the exact same wads the server is using
what the fuck did u heretics did?

Did you do everything in the OP?

it worked just fine yesterday
why the fuck did u niggers changed the iwad?

1) He didn't
2) You load reelism like an idiot you are.

You appear to have a few extra wads loaded that the server isn't using. Did you restart Doomseeker?

We haven't touched the iwad at all.

SERVER IS NOW RUNNING THE MASSIVELY LONG AUTISM COOP MAP

>>We're using the wrong version of doom2.wad, get this one files.catbox.moe/fkmbzr.wad
you're a liar lindsay

Those are the instructions from yesterday user. We added them to today's op. Feel free to download that file and confirm it for yourself.

SANIC COMING UP IN A FEW MINUTES
Does anyone still have tech support issues? If so could you please post a (full) screenshot of the issue (alt + enter, printscreen and dumb it in paint if a normal screenshot just gives a black screen) and for the love of god make sure you've restarted/refreshed doomseeker.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Aa2K_firtI
add this to the maplist plox

RGA 2 PvP when?

Link things ITT.

SANIC INCOMING
PLEASE BE PATIENT, WE HAVE AUTISM

SANIC NOW

There is literally no fucking excuse for this, the upgrade from 1.666 to 1.9 was free. Just fix it already.
archive.is/KnBKV

As explained last thread: it'd be a much larger amount of hassle to have everyone who's already done it upgrade than have newly arriving anons downgrade. It takes all of a few minutes to do and if you just rename the 1.9 version maybe 3 seconds to switch between them.

Close

found a download:
gamingroom.net/games/patches-addons-editores/real-guns-advanced-2/

Here are a few retarded ones.
Too Many Super Shotguns -
TMSS (1.1).pk3 - files.catbox.moe/x89clw.pk3
ModOhFun - ModOhFun!V1.2.pk3 -
files.catbox.moe/342qc2.pk3
Shotguns - shotguns2.1final.pk3 -
files.catbox.moe/b7zx9r.pk3
Extreme Weapon Pack - EWPack.wad - files.catbox.moe/h0z15v.wad

fucking christ, put it somewhere else

I'll download them from some server and upload it myself

fer fok sake

Zand keeps crashing for me after you added Sanic.

Wat. Are you sure it didn't download from a different server? Have you done this?

You probably aren't missing much.

Okay getting same errors that reelism gave me. non-stop connection errors. Server couldn't handle this much autism

I vote we go and play some simple DM on Samsara for a bit.

rip serb

It's because our server fucking sucks!

niggles the enchilada is stuck floating

please god no

im coming :)

CTF on the new map pack until we work something better out.

Taking a break niggas till shit is sorted.

We're stable on the new ctf maps for now.

files.catbox.moe/p1fyvt.zip

keep Who Dun It and RGA 2 PvP for when I come back ;_;7

That was fun, despite the fuckery going on with Sonic. I'll have to check if the server's around tomorrow. Thanks for doing this OP

See you tomorrow user, assuming we don't end up running solid anyway.

Host is actually not OP this thread, (I'm the scheduling fag) but he's around, will pass the thanks on. Also in addition to the host there's the other fag(s) who helped him with shit like the music behind the scenes.

Sure, it'll be on tomorrow. I'll be hosting Doom every now and then from now on too, so keep an eye out if you want to repeatedly crash and freeze again.

Yeah, click my ID. I was OP of last thread. Second admin is this user and another user runs the download server for the wads and the music server that I stream to.

Also the anons who tested, and the anons who have been helping suggest new .wads + helping me ineffectively use rcon.

In other words there's a lot of fags who contribute, in ways big and small. All are helpful.

musak request
software electricity 1 soundtrack
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF2E2D1B4832DCE95

ANYONE WANTING DM?
We'll do tdm in a bit, if anyone could link a pack of good tdm maps that'd be a great help.

Best weapon tbh

what server were you playing on?

It's calmed down a bit now user.

Odd number at end of post I try and run TDM
Even I am smart and don't.

AW FUCKING YIS
TEAM DEATHMATCH IS NOW ON
Major thanks to those anons who helped out ingame.

did you guys really play hdoom fuck man i missed it

are we ever going to turn classes off?

Yes, it crashed. Maybe we'll try it again if we can fix it.

If hostfag wakes up. We have TDM on now at least.

Some of these are pulled from the /radcorp/ thread, others pulled from other sources like the chart and whatnot.

Just a list I can think of, don't expect anything to come of it. Only a suggestion.
I guess some other regular .wads too, as that seems to be all I'm really listing anyways as I can't really think of a whole lot designed largely for co-op, map-wise, besides three of them. Need more suggestions that are not like the prior statement, if it's possible.

This user asked ingame to be bullied for his taste.

hostfag pls do this

PREPARE TO GO HOME NERDS
Hitting with the heavy zorch makes my dick rock hard

We were going to but it was a 160mb download.

are you on data caps or dial up?

You're not missing out, it's pretty fucking awful.

Hostfag is on a cap but a pretty big one. Many anons have lower caps and slower connections. Also time taken to download would be a bit excessive.

Yeah, that's sort of why I was hesitant to add it to the list. It was more just of something different and it could adjust with the larger player numbers. By all means though, run it by the others before you go deciding on it, same with Boss Battles. It has a similar problem, which I'm guessing you also don't like, which I don't blame you. They were just suggestions. You can scratch those off the list if you want to hostfag and just go with the map/gameplay .wads.

GOING TO GET SOME NEW TDM MAPS THEN SWAP BACK TO SST ON THEM

This isn't 1996, 160 mb even in 256k DSL wouldn't take half a fucking day to download.

17 FAGGOTS ON

It has just been brought to my attention that there is also potential for confusion with Sahara. An embarrassing omission given its size!
Interestingly I am not the only one to note that Sahara comes with a connotation of immense size and general uselessness to society, as this advert aimed at the larger (largest?) woman shows.

ITS A LONG WAY TO GO

LADADA DADATATADA
LADATA DADATADATA
ITS A LONG WAY TO GO

It won't even be downloading from my server, but the other one is a bit slow and anons were complaining just from samsara which is a third the size

Let it be known that skipping the end of that last round was because hostfag pressed the wrong button. A foolish mistake and not one I -the superior and not at all incompetent- admin would make.

Admin should play some bolt thrower

Here are some vidya playlists to add too.
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDF956A25783C175F
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLAC99A44BE97E6ECD
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLEA4D19048BF0A159
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLF42F2018EF0DA6F8
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL30FCFC4F93E8CCFD

Hostfag hates this amazing soundtrack!
HE EVEN SAID HE SUPPORTS THE (((GLOBALIST))) DEFENCE INITIATIVE!
Can you stand back while he defiles the good work of Kane in such a manner?
Please direct all complaints to the user named 's0meone' ingame.

We really need something other than super shotgun point blank clickfests.

THEN WHO WAS DOWNLOAD? [X^D)

We'll swap back to the better tdm maps in a bit, will announce it ITT.

We really need something other than super shotgun point blank clickfests.

End of this map, call it five minutes.

BIGGER MAPS NOW ON
Also K-Rose.
The first map of this new map pack is a small map, after that they're big enough for you.

Let us know when you faggots switch to DM or Coop

The niggermusic was in the K-Rose playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DF7017FDD99D4EA
EVERYTHING IS THE SCOTSMAN'S FAULT

guess it's just the anons then

I haven't been on Holla Forums for about 2 months due to post quality being abysmal and over half of the people talking about weebshit I don't care about, but I'll drop in despite missing the last 3 gay nights.
Props to the guys who run this stuff, forgot your IGNs but you're fucking champs.

>The niggermusic was in the K-Rose playlist youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3DF7017FDD99D4EA
This was created with a jewish time machine to discredit me, ignore it.

Good to see you user, we're still up doing tdm and we're going on to tomorrow now too.

READ THIS YOU LAZY NIGGERS

doom gamenight should be a monthly staple or something.

I have the paper copy though.

My bad. Interesting line of discussion though, we should perhaps take this over to /his/.

We try not to run things regularly user, no matter how tempting. That way lies burnout and the risk of circle-jerks. We will do a few off-weekend events for doom in the following months though, keep a look out.

ALSO BACK TO VICE CITY MUSIC, LISTEN TO /HIS/ SHIT IN YOUR OWN TIME

GOING TO DO DM A BIT WHILE HOST GETS US NEW COOP WADS THEN SOME COOP

RESTARTING TO ADD COOP MAPS

Since serb died I'm gonna go. I complained about 6am, but now it's 8am (too fucking late).
Later dudes, was a good night of talking about international politics in the 20th century and drawing swastikas on holocaust memorials while oneshotting niggas.

authentication failed, guess that's gnight for me lads twas fun.

Night fags, see you tomorrow. Server's back up though.

Nice.
at least it's not 8+

you have to refresh doomseeker every time

Windows 7 is the last Windows that even holds the excuse of "it just werks", because it does, it really does just fucking work and it's the reason why I still run Windows on my desktop. Anything after 8 hasn't been able to hold that title. I switched to Mint on my laptop due to what a fucking SHITHEAP Windows 10 (preinstalled) was. I couldn't do basic fucking word processing, it's insanity.

Changing to a less gay .wad. Yes, that one was shit.

AND MAKE SURE TO REFRESH YOUR DOOMSEEKER FAGGOTS

BOY YOU SURE FIXED IT

Please be patient, hostfag has autism. Really though, that should be good now.

That last restart was to avoid a bug caused by intermission text between episodes.

why does it take so fucking long for me though

since we cant fuck the demons how about we make them niggers?

Shit internet?

Give link to wad.

got a mediafire, will that work

mediafire.com/file/4jp8e7c99a31o78/moon_man_v1_3_1.pk3

Sure.

Thanks.

Halp.

thank you

Once we're done this campaign we'll do dm, tdm or something.

MOONMAN TOMORROW
Sunday, whatever

No it's Sunday tomorrow and we're playing Moonman or whatever. What a silly host you are.

doomworld.com/idgames/themes/x-rated/i_am_old_enough_to_look_at_this/cybie2

Still anons on doing coop.

For anons suffering from lack of hdoom, perhaps.

Wait, you fags are still on? Holy shit.
How many? I might join if there's more than just a couple anons still on.
Be advised, I am moderately drunk right now.

9 fags still on, I am still awake. Playing coop now, dm after.

Here is the moonman mod and the music mod for it for the user playing.

MOONMAN MOD

mega.nz/#!YuowQSQK!H1vf_9hOIewbPgugdTU0633wfsAzgCOOpWtjkWeU-uY

MOONMAN MUSIC MOD
mega.nz/#!0iIwAaLQ!jxJVWcDQgKv5mG2GyxsAcYT1HNz_cwSQWkhNv2gYXpE

where the fuck do I get these

read:
you have to add two links then you can download some shit

That was more fun than I thought it would be.

I think most of those are in the retard pack but you can do this.

Nani?

I don't care if you don't play FPS. You owe it to yourself to check it out.

youtube.com/watch?v=dLe1q_VdF1Y&index=1&list=PL300ktMVZEzqrpw8B0o3psDdem-fd4usc
Watch this show you faggots.

Why is she so perfect?

F

And thus the cycle begins anew.

Wew lads
hollaforums.com/thread/13413953/video-games/doom-gamenight.html

Will post here once we swap back to dm.

The Gamenight never ends.

==To clarify: we're not doing ctf on stock maps next. That was me saying if' we want to do ctf before hostfag gets up it has to be stock only.

Why do anons think this impossible-map map is so hard anyway?

THIS BRIDGE
THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE THIS BRIDGE

Apparently f10 has custom messages in the retard version. I never noticed.

It's not so bad just everyone's shitting about, sleep-derprived and half drunk.

WE ARE FINALLY ONTO DEATHMATCH AGAIN

Sounds like Holla Forums on a normal night to be honest.

WE'RE GOING TO TRY OUT TERMINATOR MODE NEXT MAP
Fuck knows if it'll work though.

I tried installing Zandro 3 separately, but I think it still tries starting the game via older version on doomseeker

nvm maybe I need to set the engine from options

?

Fuck that, might to instagib instead.

NOW PLAYING: INSTAGIB

Just had some trouble setting it up.
It's working now.

Good to hear user. We're trying something a little different from normal dm right now.

New gamemode: fuck knows what this is.

Feedback on new gamemode?

not bad but i could see this getting pretty crazy on smaller maps

Yeh, we're gonna stick to the fuckheug ones for it.

Esc -> option -> hud options and add a crosshair if needed.

New mod when? SST is getting really stale.

New gamemode right now.

good shit. this is the most fun i've had all weekend, and I really liked my shotgun clickfests

It's definitely helping to avoid the staleness issue.

TAKING A BREAK FROM INSTAGIB FOR SOME MORE STANDARD DM

somebody hosting in yurop?

Four more hours and we'll have had a gamenight running more or less non-stop temporary crashes and restarts aside, of course for 48 hours.

10 fags in, 3 and a half more hours.

No but this is East Coast usa, you'll get acceptable latency out to Western Russia depending on the quality of your connection.

HUUUUUUUUGE

it's ok user, seconds not all that bad

i was lucky to get second when he was in, man's in a whole other league and fucking breaks me.
tell me when you get bored AAAAAAAA, id love to take your place on the scoreboard.

Such is life on the Holla Forums gamenight server, cucked by aaaaaaaa.

Don't be a bully user.

He sat the last round out and appears to be spectating this one. Just under three hours to go.

whodunit when?

under 3 hours until what?

till == true.

We'll probably do it a fair bit later user, an hour or two before the EU anons are mostly going off since there's a bit of a lull in the action there.

As the point at which 48 hours has passed from our 'official' actually we played a fair bit of doom early on on friday and there were fags in before we called the start but we aren't counting that start time of 6pm UTC without the server ever emptying out properly: two full days of fucking Doom. This wasn't a planned thing, anons just never fully left on either the Friday or the Saturday nights and before the last pacific anons had gone off the Russians were awake again. Longest period of downtime was maybe 7-8ish minutes back in early Saturday and it immediately bounced back to 10 user.

New?

TWO HOURS FAGGOTS

I was posting it because someone not from Holla Forums managed to get on our (unpassworded) server despite that being (intentionally) impossible without the links in the OP. After speaking to him for a bit it turns out a google of Infinity Gamenight and Doom in some format turns up that and that's how he got the links unsurprisingly the Holla Forums thread does not show up, we didn't kick the dude since he was friendly and all but we were obviously concerned we might get flooded with normalfags. Since he typed out the link in in-game chat where it can't easily be copied I typed it out and posted it for interested anons.

In hindsight I should have added this info to that post as well but we were in the middle of a rather tough coop .wad and time was short (many teammates had to be prevented from progressing through doors and pushed into pits).

SWAPPING TO CTF IN ABOUT 15 MINUTES

It is done. Hour and a half.

Anyone still wanting moonman.wad?

ONE HOUR
Moonman.wad incoming

MOONMAN.WAD NOW ON

When Push tho

Did you fags ever play with Maps of Chaos? It's way more suited to coop with large groups.

WHERE THA WHITE WOMEN AT?

I even gave the link to it earlier in the thread.

Fuck, it must have been overlooked in all the chaos.

Also, add jumping and crouching back, you nignog!

Also, activate weapon stay

They don't work well on the coop maps user.

This should already be on, not sure why it isn't working.

So what? It's better than staying grounded. And the maps are broken anyway, because there are like 15 of us slaughtering monsters left and right. Might as well go all the way and break it beyond any recognition.

Also, weapons still don't stay, for some reason.

If people get outside the map it causes massive, massive lag for everyone.

I don't think you can go out of bounds, until you manage to lag through the wall somehow, like it happened a few times before.

Well whatever, it's easier to keep it off I think. 5 minutes.

Also, why does DM maps don't break, if jumping break them and the server? Checkmate, groundfag!

Most of the DM maps are set up for jumping as well. In SP Doom you can also complete some missions more or less in seconds with jumping. Either way we're doing dm in a second anyway.

We're already doing levels in seconds. At this point it doesn't matter whether levels are set up for jumping or not.

THAT MAKES 48 HOURS OF THE DOOM SERVER BEING POPULATED WITHOUT EMPTYING: THE RIDE NEVER ENDS

We're playing DM anyway now. I think we're going to have to swap back to samsara for a bit also since weapon respawning is not working.

Why not try something new? I already suggested D4T a couple of times.

No idea why we've been unstickyed, we're not stopping at 48 faggots.

Sure, will talk to hostfag.

Found it.

Disregard, it's back. Thanks whoever fixed it.

TAKING MUSIC REQUESTS AND .WAD REQUESTS
If you posted it before and we seem to have overlooked it could you please quote the post in a reply to this one? We'll try and get to it this time.

get some shotgun frenzy up in this motherfucker

Check these out

Check

for Maps of Chaos Overkill. Great coop maps. For weapons we could try Project Brutality.
moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/project-brutality

Please play Fever 105 from Vice City or K-Dst from San Andreas.

Right.

Got a post to link for it?

also play link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=6WIEMiCbidc
Etrian Odyssey battle themes would be good too, along with Light Up The Night.

wadaholic.wordpress.com/shotgun-frenzy/

Music requests noted but will come after we fix some new .wads. We should be able to put some vice city music on now though since it's already downloaded.

CURRENTLY RUNNING (working) DM WITH VICE CITY MUSIC WHILE WE HUNT DOWN SOME FRESH .WADS

Will add your music in a bit.

Found shotgun frenzy without the 1gb of Dolphin porn attached
sickedwick.net/wads/
ctrl+f "sfrenzy"

having version mismatch with HITLER.wad

Download the one in the link in OP in the .zip file. They differ very slightly it seems. Check the end of the checksum or whatever it is, I forget.

it isnt in the .zip

follow these instructions

and then delete hitler.wad from your zandronum wads folder or appdata/roaming/.doomseeker
and then download again

still getting a mismatch

It should've been specified on my part, but the .zip is hitler.zip in the link that contains all the .wads on it in OP.

server is fugged again

FUCK YOU JRGL

I fixed it blame badmin jrgl

My bad, lack of sleep. Up in a sec.

SERVER IS BACK ON EUROBEAT POWER HOUR MODE

v-hitler works

i know it's next week, but does anybody mind trying an european server for aoc?

Week after next strictly speak.
We'll probably just include hosting details in the OP, that way anyone can host and EU server. If someone willing and able to host sourcemods in Europe is around now that's even better.

Scheduled for 1-2 hours from now, when hostfag shows up ingame ask him for it.

Scheduled to show up next ingame.

Aww yeah! This is going to be quite good

CURRENT PLANS
1. Next 1-2 hours are Eurobeat Retard Instagib power hour and whatever else springs to mind on existing, overplayed maps.
2. Shotgun Frenzy for a few hours.
3. DM/TDM/CTF on new maps + samsara xp.
4. Coop on some new .wads as suggested ITT
Have I fucked someone over by overlooking their shit or is this good?

No D4T?

What's a D4T?

>moddb.com/mods/death-foretold/downloads/death-foretold-d4t-21 - Death Foretold(D4T), gameplay mod, changes weapons and monsters.
^This

Sounds great. I'll get on when you start Shotgun Frenzy.

1. Next 1-2 hours are Eurobeat Retard Instagib power hour and whatever else springs to mind on existing, overplayed maps.
2. Shotgun Frenzy for a few hours.
3. DM/TDM/CTF on new maps + samsara xp + swap later to D4T (moddb.com/mods/death-foretold/downloads/death-foretold-d4t-21)
4. Coop on some new .wads as suggested ITT (
moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom/addons/project-brutality and maybe others)

Ok.

I shall now go to sleep for ~24 hours, others will get feedback.

Sleep tite, kite, mite.

on ctf now

BLUES
ARE
NIGGERS

Eat shit you red commie bastard, blue will stomp your shit any fuckin day!

blue = jew

Hostfag, if you're here, check this post.

Why couldnt you just make it normal multiplayer instead of the unfun clusterfuck of a mod?

it was fun with the classes, but the current mod isn't as fun and just adds screenshake

let me know when Shotgun Frenzy is up.

doing shotgun frenzy right now and then samsara extra heroes after

Looks like we are finally getting to Shotgun Frenzy

SHOTGUN FRENZY FINALLY UP

Recently I found that attempting to run Zandronum in OpenGL rendering causes the game to become extremely unresponsive, to freeze out, and basically crash the whole system. It gets to that it only responds to a button press after a few seconds, and just trying to get through menus causes the whole computer to crash. This is a recent thing, the last few months maybe. I haven't played since (obviously) and wasn't too affected, but now I'm annoyed that I can't get it to work at all.

Did nvidia fuck up opengl support or something? I'm using a 970 which had no problems before.

Did server crash at all? I kind of charged into a massive horde of daemons and began surfing them with an assault rifle and was winning then the server got connection errors.

come the fuck on, hostfag

great server

was restarted, it's back up

This map ending is fucking retarded.

Now we're stuck in an infinite death loop.
Jesus fuck hostfag just restart already.

HOSTFAG YOU FUCKING NIGGER FIX YOUR SERVER

also please unban drunkanon

server fucked someone help

PLAN B IS BUST, GONDO'S STILL IN THE SERVER

Easy, we go in and kick him too, for Plan D.

Maybe we should have votekicked gondola since hes afk as well.

PLAN BANE ACTIVATED

Switch to plan Zyklon B

RIGHT WE GO BACK IN AND KICK HIM, PLAN B: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

Or rather
PLAN CIA
GET THE SERVER CRASHED WITH ZERO SURVIVORS

he's unbanned now

uhhh

server is fucked.

Tesla turrets are way too OP. They even shocked the server into crashing!

I don't remember what happened after about 5AM PST.

can i rotate the commander camera? also this is a wierd fucking mode

Server is now horrendously unstable.

should be fixed now, it was probably that map

Sounds like some of the maps are causing it.
Same thing happened with hdoom and sanic

anyone knows the list of songs being played in the page?

We're almost through pic related, apparently whoever uploaded it got it from jewgle play. Next I'll probably shuffle the 65 hour long playlist. I can reupload this somewhere if you want it.

in Firefox you can find it with ctrl+i and check the media tab.
download the file being played (e.g. 8ch.net/static/22.mp3) and check the file for tags.

shameful, user.

The Wave defense would be alot more fun if we could shoot through eachother. anons getting in the way of the line of fire is just too annoying to be enjoyable.

on moonman again

What the fuck is this bullshit

==YOU GOT THE GOLDEN TICKET TO CAMP=-

moonman co-op survival, 2 lives. Waiting for host to add the next wad so we're trying something different.

rip

not rip

what da fug

It's because the server has an old doom2.wad version. It's restarting again anyway so I'll post here when it's working and if you need to change anything.

rip

server is back
phil hacked the server bully him

Open this image at your own risk

but it's 2017 user

I need to go beat some meat of another animal to get right.

2017 is the beginning of the end, 2 more years and we will end up like that.

The gather of proper lumber men will happen. You will know us by our trail of blut, dust and
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEREEEEEEEEEEE

Gas yourself furfag

Who is he? He looks familiar, but with that disguise I just cannot tell.

This user speaks the truth

I'm really not sure. I think he was named Mike?

sauce

fag

artist is mizone
it's just guest art he did for some book, you'd have to buy the book to see the full pic

Oh I know, it's the streamfag from the ace of spades gamenight.

g a s

liking braixen is purely heterosexual in nature

Knew the style was familiar, thanks anyway

Don't remind me, I still had that WebM saved.

Oh, that fucking yid. This is why they all have to die so we can have nice things again.

Server is running CTF on IDL maps atm. Will switch to DM at some point when players drop. Whodunit is also still on the table, there was at least one user who wanted to do it but nobody's mentioned it in a while. We should probably do the reflections thread soon as the gamenight is nearing a close. The server will stay up though, so it will keep going if people still play.

87.5% male.

there's still 12.5% left, and the rarity just makes it that much better.

why do people think this is cute?

kys

Do you not think foxes are cute?

This fox is cute, a sexed up anime fox you want to fug isnt.

Who said anything about fugging?

merveille is better you gay nigger from outer space. you deserve going 0/50 in deathmatch fag

me rn

this has one of the best game nights ive played maybe not as good as eternal silence game night but dam this was was great thansk hostfag and co

real nigga hours spraypaint only I II II I_

poor goy

didn't mean to spoiler

heres some nice art people have made

Catbox moe gave me this when I extracted it.

install 7zip faggot

I want it where we can have 1 guy be doomguy and the rest be chracters from Hdoom and the 1 player being doomguy has to rape all the players while the rest of the players fight to not get raped.

webm of 8am sunday morning, we're kinda doing this again at 4am monday morning

I have awoken.
DOING INSTAGIB CLASSICAL POWER HOUR

this

it won't have as many anons but it's still going now. we're just shitpsoting really but i'm leaving the server going for monday and planning on hosting regularly

I'm at work

I have time for shitposting at work, not for playing games

alias 8chget='wget -p pics -H -nd -r -Dmedia.8ch.net -erobots=off'

We can't play forever fags and the sticky will have to go in a few hours.

If you want to make it stop then close it off with crashing the server with HDoom.

thanks for all the fun this weekend anons. I had so much fun tonight and I'm gonna miss it.
good thing server isn't going down yet

NOW PLAYING: VICE CITY'S GREATEST HITS

I wish it worked user.

Night user.

no fuck you

i'll make a thead when i host again, i'll probably do it regularly just more lowkey with less cancer>>13430599

GOING TO RUN SOME COOP FOR A FEW HOURS THEN FINISH UP
It's probably about time we called this anyway. Looks like we'll come in around about 70 consecutive hours of Holla Forums playing Doom. You fucking madmen.

I really wanna make an EYE mod for Doom. Or maybe Marathon.

Do it faggot.

I think i posted this last time i hosted and got 666

SERVER IS UP RUNNING MAPS OF CHAOS IN COOP
Once that's done gamenight is ogre, finally. When it is >>>/radcorp/2097

Here's the Loss map btw, not done with it yet though
volafile.org/get/hJQE5_IOH_wr/loss3 (type changemap loss in console, map is for dm).wad

RGA 2 PVP when REEEEE

Probably not before we finish this time, maybe next time. I think the server is staying up after we end the gamenight too.

Still 5 of us at coop if anyone else wants in. Winding down otherwise though. I was gonna request an unsticky but mods got on it anyway, good work niggers.

About 9 of us on still.

By the way, here's the link to listen to music directly in your browser without booting up Doom.

ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/benis.ogg

I mean it's currently just playing C&C 95's OST on loop.

If this thread 404's before fags top playing look in >>>/radcorp/2097 for more updates.

CTF now, DM in a second.

Oh well, we were about done anyway. Right on the 67th hour too.

You are a maximum nigger you know that, I was looking forward to that DM.

My bad but we only had 3-4 fags on anyway, probably would have lasted an hour longer tops. Hostfag might keep server up but gamenight is done either way.

What a way to end the game night.

The best part is it was the same mistake I always make: forgot to tell the server to put DM on before swapping maps. We never got the remote admin shit working or I'd be able to fix it.

Might as well link the reflections thread again: >>>/radcorp/2097
67 hours of fucking doom

wew lad

Badmin broke the server again, I just now put it back up like I said I would for anyone who still wants to play. The official gamenight is still over though. i woke up exactly 15 minutes ago at 2pm est, because i played until 6am last night

I added one :^)

Seriously, aaaaaaa, how are you playing this gut? How does one get that gut?

volafile.org/get/hWxQtnYGk3eZ/loss4 (now with loss song and muh chainsaw).wad
Made the requested edit

Some people have been playing Doom for decades user.

For all 2 and half of them? I wouldn't be surprised by that, considering we played it nonstop since the server got up and until now.

Yeh, throw in just good reactions generally too.

OH SHIT

Fuck, wrong thread.

Anyone else still up for it can get on

ice.8v.allowed.org:8000/
Who are the other 4 niggers?

Not that I mind, just confused.

COOP NOW

maps of chaos hc

Server STILL up
Doing some comfy co-op with 5 niggas

GET READY NIGGERS

Pls respond.

It is live once more,mateys.

yeah it was comfy but its time for bed now, gn Holla Forums

Delete v-m2h216-J-U-S-T.wad if neeeded

Night

Goodnight user. I won't be as involved as this weekend but I'll leave the server running for a while and add new maps and whatever I try making.

REAL NIGGA HOURS 2: ELECTRIC BOOGALOO

What's wrong with mapsofchaos-ok?

Also we can try D4T out if you want something different than SST and Samsara. If needed I'll post link in radcorp thread.

Nothing, it was just going to be too much for the anons on at the time.

D4T might be a good idea, post it inna /radcor/ thread then ask the hostfag ingame for it.

OK, I'll do that.