>mediafire.com/?83ywttdaq3q69ta

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/5vwz6Wj4
exploit-db.com/exploits/38738/
exploit-db.com/exploits/18262/
exploit-db.com/exploits/27630/
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-4313/Plone.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

view attached pdf for entire contents of file.

Ill start with one:
File: FBI Leaks - My Statement.txt

I am being contacted by many media agencies with weird questions related to the recent FBI hack released on 1st January 2017 - pastebin.com/5vwz6Wj4
This statement is a justification for all those questions.
———————————————————-

Many news outlets are asking me questions like my primary goal was to degrade the image of the organization behind Plone CMS development as it is considered as the most secured CMS till date with no vulnerability at all. This question is totally irrelevant as I have been in hacking scene since 2011 working under "Anonymous" umbrella and I hack the targets purely out of my own motivation. So, I am not influenced by any organization that wants to degrade the Image of Plone Organization.I just leaked out the details that I received after using the attack vector. I am not aware of any technical details of how Plone works internally. So please, do not ask me the technical details related to the inner workings of this CMS, you can test and see for yourself once I release the 0day vector.

Also, stating that Plone CMS and its derivatives (currently used by FBI) are 100% hack proof is false as they had a few vulnerabilities in the past -
exploit-db.com/exploits/38738/
exploit-db.com/exploits/18262/
exploit-db.com/exploits/27630/
cvedetails.com/vulnerability-list/vendor_id-4313/Plone.html
(these may be old, but the current 0day is closely related to them. The 0day I was given to test out was specifically for Local File Inclusion and Path Traversal exploits)

Regarding Plone 0day validity:
——————————
Secondly, I am being asked to release the 0day Plone CMS vulnerability to prove its credibility and validity. First of all, as I have already stated that I am not the one who discovered this 0day myself. I was contacted by a 0day vendor with handle "lo4fer" over tor network who asked me to test out the 0day on active websites using Plone and its DERIVATIVES. The FBI hack was done to test out the vulnerability. So I cannot disclose the 0day vector myself unless this exploit is not being actively sold or is rendered obsolete. Thus I will release the 0day myself via twitter and few selected security news portals once this 0day is not on sale or is rendered obsolete. So please wait for few days, once this 0day is obsolete, I will release the 0day as a proof of validity. I cannot break the negotiation code and release the 0day myself at this point as the vendor shared the 0day in exchange of my real identity as a token while handing the 0day vector to me.

PS: Please stop blaming the people who are not involved in this hack, I alone have the sole responsibility to prove the validity of this 0day and NOT ANYONE ELSE!!!!

Lastly, I want to add that I could have released this leak only under my name and not under the name of ANONYMOUS. This was done to revive the lost image of Anonymous which has gone silent since last few years. And I am grateful that I received good amount of support from the Anonymous Family as the mainstream media declined to even publish the hacks in first place.

the file NSA Watchlist.txt has 13,000 IPs.

Feel free to give me an ip and ill check it against the file

Wut

Don't post your IP you goddamn moron

HIDDEN LOOPHOLES ALLOW FBI AGENTS
TO INFILTRATE POLITICAL AND RELIGIOUS GROUPS theintercept

good one. the list is quite long tho

Yes, dont post your ip, that is stupid. You dont even have to download the file. Tell me what you want from it, and ill post

It would safer if mods or the BO checked yours with the ones in the doc or something.

They can if they wish. that was actually the first thing i did when I saw the file, was check me own ip

The one about 8ch.

hell, ill just go ahead and post the list, pdf format. its 254 pages, so it may go over limit. give me a min, ill try

here you go, fam

Damn. thats from today

If that is about the fbi leaks how did it get into the leak?

Hmmmm
>>>Holla Forums9154222

dunno i didnt make this file, im just sharing it.

this ones full of emails, entitled CIA MEGA FILE. might want to check your emails against this

literally who is this fucking stupid to fall for this fucking shit? report the thread and move on.

NSA .txt file with IPs? lmfao

Would a mod check if I'm clear? Or should I do it?

umm idk. If you know a mod, you can surely ask.

anyways, heres some fake looking image name "BIO ATTACK ON AMERICA" or some shit

ya, i think this is fake.

In all honesty, I think the whole file is fake and is either some sort of fan fiction, or some sort of 'trap' or some shit to try and get people to act out.. idk, its prolly not real, its just interesting.

some of this is just out-right weird ass shit

This is some Alex Jones shit.

theres no way this is some real FBI leak

FBIDirectorComey.jpg plox

theres an entire list of FBI agents along with phone numbers, emails, and hashes (CAC card hashes? password hashes??)

but im not going to post on the off chance parts of the document are authentic. I dont want them kicking down my door.

anyobdy familiar with someone named cyberzeist?

I think this is the person who claims responsibility for the hacks

here u go

Anyways, im done. if anyone is curious, you have the link.

This "leak" seems to be just random junk, nothing makes any sense, nor is it in any format that's understandable.

The bottom of has a thread capture from a forum from 2010 talking about bloggers being Jewish/Rothchild conspiracies and then there's this…

(I removed some personal info here)

The above are the ramblings of a literal crazy person.

I bet it's mostly Tor IPs anyway. Useless.

That is an article on the fucking Intercept's own website. They had a series of articles on FBI recently. Just go to their website.

And why not? The attacker dumped the IP field of their watchlist databases and redirected the output to a ".txt" file so that Winblowz users can open it as well. It obviously doesn't mean NSA actually stores them in this format.
It's the other shit that makes this "leak" laughable, like this:

IPs are not consistent, nor correct in most cases. Do you think they're amateurs at this?