youtube.com/watch?v=VCsy2rnmnpM
youtu.be/Geci1vW39q4
youtube.com/watch?v=e902B8rW3iY
———————————————-
GMail: [email protected]
City: Chandler 85224

———————————————-
bbs.dailystormer.com/users/TheBigKK/activity
dailystormer.com/jewish-internet-police-chief-joe-bernstein-trying-to-shut-down-our-discord-chat-room/ ←-Dailystormer calls him out

Also on Stormfront as TheBigKK
stormfront.org/forum/t1139764/ ←- Not even Stormfront likes him
stormfront.org/forum/t1154583/
———————————————-
Reddit accounts
Nate8080 ←–Youtube account is the same name
KryptoKroenen

TheBigKK is also another alt youtube account he uses.
———————————————–

Other stuff

furrydate.com/index.php?m=member_profile&p=profile&id=10020 ←– Furry date profile
Holla Forumsnation ←-shut down
debate.org/TheBigKK/
debate.org/KryptoKroenen/
reddit.com/user/Nate8080
reddit.com/user/KryptoKroenen/
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=thebigkk&s[]=divide
wiki.suicide.cc/doku.php?id=the_divide
leagueofgraphs.com/summoner/na/KryptoKroenen
steamcommunity.com/id/ShadowTheHDGHG ←- private now
archive.is/CxQXe ←- archived version of steam account
plus.google.com/115311258551396264183

forums.furaffinity.net/threads/how-do-i-profile-pic.1254633/ ←– Furaffinity posts (BANNED)
twokinds.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=19147 ←- more furry shit

phoenix.corvidae.org/profile/617-kryptokroenen/ ←– Right Wing Furry forum account
phoenix.corvidae.org/topic/2283-furry-movie-night-hobbit-extended-edition-trilogy-marathon/#comment-81493

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.villanova.edu/villanova/contact.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what the fuck is it with reactionaries and gates?

So who wants to be a hero and email all that to his university. Also make sure you take screenshots and use archive.is

Tbh feel bad for this kid. Come on, don't ruin his life guys :(

that's what happens when you have excellent opinions >:)

I don't fee l bad for him, bit I rather not ruin his life. They'll bitch about it forever and I rather not have that shitstorm here

just let it pass boys, i feel bad for furries

can someone explain the whole story to me?

buy him chinese food

if u want*

I don't know whether I should laugh or cry that these are our enemies.

woops, forgot my flag :^)

Somebody send him some pizza

Are these honestly the right wing death squads we're supposed to be afraid of?

I feel like you're from Holla Forums and have a personal beef with him and wont do anything yourself so you came here so not only you can cause trouble for him you can blame Holla Forums and claim leftists are bad. Everyone should just leave him be. He is just a harmless shitposter

first as tragedy, then as farce lol

It's not even worth doing shit, lol. I bet if his life gets ruined, it's probably going to be by another Holla Forumsak.

ofc Holla Forumsfag would have a vac ban.

he changed his id, link?

anyone know where we can email the school?

i hope im never doxxed for being a retard online :(
unfortunately privacy is an unsustainable ideal

www1.villanova.edu/villanova/contact.html
Here are contact links

makes u think.

I think they just do a search for known usernames. No hacking involved.

First as tragedy, then as farce 8^)

This guy deserves doxed?

I'd feel kind of bad for him if it wheren't for him being open about being a furry and using the same username on furry site like he have on other sites.
he is practically begging for this shit to happen.

pretty sure furry date is a scam anyway if it's by the same people as furrymeet

This guy must be some kind of turbo-autist, right?

alright pal

Are you sincerely stupid or just in denial?

Sorry all trump supporters and poltards deserve to suffer

Lol how new

These are the same people trying to find and ruin the life of the hero that punched Richard Spencer in the face. Fuck them.

Is this him?

Him, alongside a guy who would regularly say "I'm not a furry, I just own a fursuit."

My uncle holds a pretty high position of power at Villanova (not kidding). Obviously I'm not going to reveal my uncle's name or his position for safety purposes, but I could probably get this turd expelled. Should I email him?

He's not really worth it. No one over at the Holla Forums discord liked him, no one on Holla Forums liked him when he showed up, and no one here likes him either.

He's just one of those people you try to ignore as you go about your business. Not to mention he apparently spent about 3000 dollars trying to make his own forum and what not. Just let the dude get whatever he's going for so he can waste away at a boring job, alienated from the community he tricked himself into believing enjoyed his company.

Again, no leave it be. For all we know he might turn to be another school shooter if things go bad for him.

why the fuck are right wingers always furries? are they ashamed of their fun? is that why they act out?

Because right wingers are right wingers to compensate for their fun

Whats the matter, it's not real nazism? :^)

Oh don't be silly, we are enough gay furfags for,all,political ideologies :3

Gay

might as well, a fascists a fascist

Yeah, because a clearly damaged, psychotic kid, who LARPs whenever he leaves his basement because of his crippling anxiety, and joined the group of similarly damaged individuals that are the least resistant to his kind is a "fascist."

If he is an alpha and not a beta he should not be ashamed of his true identity

Which will continue to make the alt-right and fascists look worse. I say go for it.

geg

They can't look any worse.You're killing possible comrades.

*your

Choose one, i would kill this degenerate the second i came across him.

These idiots generally are either infiltrators by governments, intelligence, government funded university study or actual commies themselves hoping to find something juicy.

You niggers fail to realize we congregate on IRC through password locked legacy channels after we known eachother since childhood, we are always raided by leftist on every hostile website. But specifically on Holla Forums since it's a congregation of right wing extremism. The majority that do agree with us are normies we redpilled who happily click on archive.cuck links and browse the internet through non vpn's. These redpilled normies are just that, very few will take the step towards organizing something. You also see it during the whole HWDINDUNUFFINDEVIDECUCKS shitload of 4chan trolls and other minority cancers that showed up. Redpilled normies. You won't find us, the only thing you'll dox are idiot normies without opsec and the actual degenerate tattooed neo-nazi's who'd cave your skull in on the street.

wow that sounds ebick!!!!11! you guys r rlly cool!!!!111!!!!11! do you guys ever go out into the park and practice Nazi masturbation fantasy irl with your nerf guns or do you usually just talk about really important issues in your super secret internet clubz?1/1/!/!?!?!!?

Is that flag supposed to be a joke?

W R LEGION GUIES

LEGUUN

This should be a new copypasta.

I dunno iirc way back when Holla Forums's newest project was exposing the shit in Jessie and the Bulldogs I think they had a picture explaining how a "gatekeeper" is a role in cuckolding or some shit like that

I don't know which I despise more, you fucks, or my supposed allies

This shit is why I punch right

No. have mercy on the lad. hopefully he comes to the right-side. along with the other people that were involved with HWNDU that were doxed.

This kid looks like such a faggoy tbh

Sounds more like you're trying to protect a fascist.

Watergate scandal?

Literally who and why should I care?

what if the real fascists were the friends we made along the way

Choose more carefully next time?

You mean Watergategate?