youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Faggots need to toughen up.

Stupid liberals.

Fuck yeah.

SOON

god, nazbols are stupid AF

Israel Shamir is based AF

Complaining that America is being disproportionately targeted by wikileaks is like Al Capone complaining that he's being disproportionately targeted by the IRS
everyone i support is a pro-democracy activist, everyone i oppose must be a dictator

Lukashenko is a dictator tho.

to be clear, im not judging assange, and support his work, this is not a fucking fairy tale but the real world, you have to take sides.
but we have to be aware of his flaws, and weaknesses, eg. do not take him seriously when he talks about russia for example.

I can't get pas the stupid CloudFlare malware that archive.is uses now, but let me guess, this is from the Guardian, right?
They have this quasi-ex-Wikileaks guy there that constantly writes articles like this against Wikileaks, and that are always proven to be completely made-up.

I'd be more concerned about "pro-democracy activists" in Belarus if I wasn't entirely sure that they're neoliberal shills.

It's from Vox

why not though

Nah.

Assange betrayed "his nation". He is not a dumb nationalist like you OP. He is actually an anarchist, same for Edward Snowden. They just try to help because it makes them feel good and thats it.

…who use exactly that guy from the Guardian as a source:
This article is a complete bullshit, another propaganda for "Russia did it!"

He's not anarchist either, he's explicitly pro capitalism. He's a more principled, non idpol left liberal at best. I still appreciate his works.

Opinion discarded!

I'm not sure how "principled" Wikileaks is these days. They were spoonfeeding Trump supporters with conspiracy theories on their twitter feed. Doesn't sound like an org that wants to inform people. I think Wikileaks was doing it for the donations (ends justify the means).

Wikileaks has existed as an appendage of Julian Asshat's personality for a long time now, well before dumbass liberals suddenly realized what an asshole he is, which they only did when he suddenly gored one of their own sacred cows.

I generally approve of the idea of leaking government shit in order to damage and discredit it and make it difficult for it to continue oppressing the public and committing outright crimes.

But unfortunately the cult of personality in WL has impaired that. I think it was more effective when it was at least facially neutral.

i wish tor users could upload memes here.
youtube.com/watch?v=YpuRcmPnSTM

shit, didn't sage. forgive me for bumping this troll thread.