D

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still doesn't beat the cereal drama

Rated PG Parental Guidance!

alt-right = sjws

This image gets more and more relevant by the day

How long until Trump goes full nineties censorship on videogames and anime with GG and Holla Forums applauding them?

You mean where it was a black guy with a white wife on the cheerios commercial?

thatsthejoke.webm

dear god my sides

I kinda wish he does, to see Holla Forums shaken out of its Holla Forums stupor

AHAAHAHAAHHAHAHA
FUCK WORKING CLASS PEOPLE AMIRITE

Trump is not for the working class. He will betray us by the end of his first term. The work visa issue is his first test and I am sure that he will fail it.

it's always been like this. the whole "facts, not feelings" thing from the right was always so fucking ridiculous.

it didn't even do that. it's about the Budweiser founder immigrating from Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=HtBZvl7dIu4

NFL is full of implicit and explicit capitalistic ideology. A facet of that ideology is brand loyalty to the sponsors. This "boycott" will do nothing.

Eh, conservative idpol is the original idpol.

Let's not pretend to be surprised. Let's also not pretend it gives liberal idpol any higher ground.

this has some serious potential, but needs some fixes

What would you suggest in it's place? I was thinking "machismo" before deciding on "male egoism". I like the idea of combining terms. This isn't the final version so I have time before I post it up.

Here's a previous one from my last video

not that poster
I don't like either honestly but machismo is much better

again
it should be a play on the whole forced dichotomy of american politics, best if you can extend the clip to where it might show the opposing endzone, so you can contrast "atlanta falcons" which also appears unedited in the stands

Before I decide to go with the male route, I was trying to conceptualize the idea of a touchdown as a shallow victory for either side and any implications behind said victory.

Something along the lines of "advertisers always win" but it felt too wordy.

Unfortunately the source I took this from is very limited in terms of time span. This is from a 2013 game between Patriots and Falcons.

The file I downloaded was very corrupt and this is one of the few portions of it I could recover. I might do something similar with the Super Bowl that just aired after I finish with this one.