Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition

Accel World VS. Sword Art Online Deluxe Edition just got released on steam.
Can't tell if there is a thread already since catalog is fucked for some reason.
Discuss you favorite kiritos and which kirito's online you would sword art.
The fuck is accel world?

Why would you make a thread about this shit? You do know the responses you'll get.

I just want Artdink to develop a new RPG without some shitty anime license attached.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

jesus christ.

B-but muh gameplay…

Can you fuck your imouto's titties?

Who the fuck thought this was a good idea? I can imagine mouth breathers requesting more SAO games but almost no one knows that Accel World exists. I guess it must have been requested by the author because he is embarrassed of SAO which was literally his teenage fanfiction about Ragnarok Online and wishes his other series would get more popular?

Is that the lithtech engine? looks like an old old old game

Holy damn, that looks like trash.

Just like buy new hardware brah! What are you, poor? Optimization is for nerds.

Does it have Denuvo?

T W O Y E A R S
W
O
Y
E
A
R
S

I thought the author only based SAO on what he thought an MMO was like, despite not playing one before. Whatever the case SAO is terrible, and I'm surprised people on Holla Forums like it. I hope you fuckers dont like Naruto too.

how about noooooooooooooooo

The gameplay is great, it's just that they force you to be kirito. If they let you make your own self-insert and choose a waifu then it would be a lot better.

To be fair, Jap PC games always grossly overstate minimum system specs due to much stricter consumer protection laws. It's not enough for the game to run on minimum specs, it has to be considered playable in accordance to the expectations set by the marketing material. This is a very, very vague standard, so Jap game companies err on the side of caution and will invariably recommend a supercomputer so that their ass is covered from a legal standpoint, when in reality a toaster will do just fine.

what are you talking about? don't you want to be the black swordsman?:^)

You can play as Guts in this?

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Top review on Steam, the game won't even launch if it detects you don't have a 970 or better

It doesn't say the game runs poorly, it says that he was too stupid to get past the launcher for a bit

The fact that you can bypass their lockout by just opening the game folder and launching the exe directly doesn't make my laughter any quieter. It just further shows how inept these stupid japs are at PC porting.

Why are japs incapable of ever optimising their fucking games?

Accel World is the better of the two, and it's not even the focus of the game. Most bosses can fly, making playing as the AW characters inherently gimped. The story isn't even about them, it's about Kirito's ai daughter being kidnapped.

Our lord and savior, Lord Kojimo the Punished, made a pretty well optimized game. Capcom games are usually well optimized as well.

Hmm
>implying Holla Forums isn't one person