Setups/Battlestations/Desks etc

How organised is your desk? You haven't let it get messy right?

Other urls found in this thread:

raptorcs.com/TALOSII/
pcpartpicker.com/list/m6gyNN
raptorengineering.com/TALOS/op_ue4_gl.php
youtu.be/LjKrSociN1A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I really wish I had that hotwheels computer.

There are clothes scathered behind the screen, a glass of soda from yesterday and a notebook with an unfinished drawing of myself.

Why would you draw something like that?

fell better about himself ? I doubt that he's doing that to fell a thing like this? he might doing that due to sent it to a girl but really makes you think pretty weird and there's also a chance that that's what the increase of the autism level causes after spend years of loneliness

He's probably just doing it to practice drawing.

Made some progress since last time. Finally got the tv up and a few systems connected.

Yes that's why, it's an exercise from some book i'm reading.

I found a kitkat from 2012 inside the case for my glasses a few days ago.
I don't even eat kitkats and the case is from at least 2014.
I think someone broke into my house just so they could put a 2 year old kitkat inside the case.
That's how organized I am.

Huh, I didn't know there was a game called Portal released in 1986. That box confused me when I saw it behind the Hotwheels computer.

Try to not to get jealous fam.

Enjoy your vision problems.

I have the tower and it's a cheap piece of shit

Colors are fine. My phone is a potato.

I sit pretty far away from the TV.

I don't think so

My back is twinging just looking at it.

get some dust wipes, I've been meaning to get some old analog sound system that someone upgraded from. Already have an Extron for my CRT setup.

Old as fuck picture, but there hasn't been any major changes

no.

I need to get some sort of shelving or a stand for my stuff. As it sits, I have a pile of computer shit on my desk, and a mountain of media players and game systems in the immediate vicinity, peppered with various firearms. I have no fewer than eight computers in my office, ranging from a 33MHz 486 tower with a functioning turbo switch, up to my aged primary system rocking a Core 2 Quad Q8200. More, if the three Commodore 64s count. Fractional images of what I'm working with.

Disgusting

Dad?

I got my hands on a fuckhuge Panasonic CRT, and I'm planning on setting that up with some old consoles on the other side of the room.

I'm planning on getting a new desk and building the PC, consoles and server into the drawers. I'd need proper fans for circulation, but it would neaten everything up.

Most of my stuff is packed away at the moment. I'm moving in a month so this is all getting moved soon. I didn't pick the case of this PC (built it for another person) and the keyboard/mouse/headset were gifts. I don't like Razor trash but I haven't replaced them yet because somehow they're all still working 2 years later.

They were gifts from someone I care about, they thought they were doing me a favor. The keyboard isn't that bad actually. The headset and mouse are trash though.

It doesn't look like that fam. I took the picture with the flash on because I detest light.

Why? Do you think I sit on the edge of my bed to play vidya and shit post? I lay back on a mountain of pillows while slowly becoming Jabba the Hut.

CRT autists everyone

That's at most 4 years ago. LCDs can't do true blacks.

You sound like a sad user. Lets see your set-up

Do you live in australia or did you decide to flip the image?

lmao

The room belongs to the same junkie who tried to commit sudoku but the mods called an ambulance and he was sent to suicide watch instead. He later cleaned up his room. I wonder if he's still alive.

I'm in the same situation with my razer keyboard, shit's not broken, so why get a new one? kind of embarrasing at lans and stuff

>the fangame will never be finished

Oh so you're just bating after all. Good to know. I'll go ahead and filter you then.
I know imageboards are full of NEETs, used to be one myself. I don't mind NEETs it's the larping faggots like you that I don't like. How long you been here anyway? A year, maybe two? Did you see the link on leddit?

t. Originalfag that has survived more migrations than he can remember and should know better than to expect anything worth reading on the clearnet by now.

Your post is pathetic and reeks of trying way too hard to fit in, off yourself.

here's mine, it's pretty cozy.

inb4 PC not hooked up, my motherboard died last week and instead of replacing the motherboard, I've decided to upgrade to ryzen, hence the ryzen box.

just go back to reddit, nobody cares that you migrated from there to cuckchan and now came here

Wrong, now get out.

It's definitely the room of someone that's given up all hope.

fuck you and your money with your ryzen fucking I wish I could afford that shit (or save for it)

Please die, k thanks.

Nigger it's pretty obvious you have a shit phone too that can't accurately capture blacks because the iso, shutter speed, and aperture are shit

My smartphone isn't very smart

Check out my patented fan mounts.

Videogames

Gotta have that interrupt-driven keyboard input yo.
Seriously though outside of the connector for PS/2 being trash USB is objectively worse for keyboards. It's heavier on the CPU, doesn't allow key rollovers as big, more complex and doesn't refresh anywhere near as fast. The adapter works because up until recently basically all keyboards had both USB and PS/2 hardware and all you needed was a passive adapter but now with CURRENT YEAR keyboards it's hit or miss.
Just don't plug your mouse into ps/2 ports, that's stupid because then it's still refresh based and USB can do higher refresh rates.

Really need a better desk but this was free and my next one will be too.

Not to mention the cherry picking. CRT fags are the worst.

GPU Passthrough, Dubble Bubble in a tacky bowl, microphone mount so I can use quality gook headphones, and the urge to end my life every single day.

Also Fist of the North Star on my private Plex server

Normalfag thread

I've wanted to have my setup like that but my 4570 just isn't quite enough for a lot of newer games when doing passthrough. My motherboard also won't let me passthrough 2 GPUs, so I have to use the onboard graphics for Linux, which is kinda crappy because I'd like to use a GPU for games that run on Linux natively.

Thinking about getting a threadripper or at least a Ryzen 1700 so I can pull it off better.

raptorcs.com/TALOSII/
Shameless promotion. Buy it or my family will killed by intel rabbis.

It looks just as cool in real life as it does in the animus.

but can it run Crysis?

As cool as it is, at least in animu there aren't actual fucking hard drives just hanging around. That doesn't seem smart to me.
but it's ultra fucking cool, check out that joystick

well its not smart but the setup is plausible if you for example wanted to have them handy in case you had to unplug them and run to save your ass

living temporary as it comes despite signing up for another year on this apartment

I really like that desk, it just needs a sanding and a new stain and it'll be beautiful again.

Looks like how I mounted my SSD when I found out the drive bays were too big to hold it.

I'm so jealous of any lucky mother fucker that has one.

I use my IGPU for my Linux because I do all my browsing on it meanwhile gaming at the center.

Slowly putting a desktop together for the first time in 10 years…

Has your pvm not fried that vcr?

Neg - doesn't get that hot up there on the larger models.

What model is that television?

I meant as in short circuited it, I ask because i lost a pc, well motherboard and cpu to my pvm.

It's the Eye Crusher 1998

comfy

Why does that user have a communist in the fridge?

How on earth?

I can tell it's a Sony Trinitron. There are fucktons of models with minor variations, but Trinitrons are usually very well regarded.

always makes these trash battlestations better

I remember seeing this one back during the GCN era, amazing how times have changed. Would be funny to see an updated 2017 version.

It was placed on top of it just like how you have your vcr. I'm not sure why the static got mine but not yours, either way I'd be wary of having any electronics near a pvm just to be safe.

My desk (and 2 other tables i've set up nearby) are filled with papers and books.
Being a lawfag is suffering.

Really, only poorfags should post in these threads. This stuff is all I come for. Who gives a rats ass about people bragging about their fancy expensive setups.

0/10

it sounds like your PC wasn't appropriately grounded.

I used an old beige tower with a Pentium II sticker on it until recently, finally got sick of having to break out the dremel and remove parts of it every time I wanted to fit a new part in. And I realized I had nobody to appreciate the novelty of it since I have no friends or anyone visiting my residence, and LAN parties don't happen anymore.

I like it. And those digits.

This. I especially love cardboard case computers.

Man, that schoolbus could be so much nicer with $40 and a little bit of elbow grease.
All the comfy possibilities, I'm about to go price a school bus.

Why are all the poorfag setups also the most comfy looking?

I see you faggot

I love this constant struggle of who can proclaim themself a bigger loser

comfy and convenient

Rate me.

I enjoy bear.

Unless you're a manlet you can't stand up in one, so it'd get pretty claustrophobic on rainy days and stuff when you can't just walk out of the bus for air and a stretch. You'd be better off buying something that was actually designed as a camper, or one of those weird looking cargo vans that has a huge ceiling.

But yeah poorfaggin' is comfort because it reduces life to the minimum needs. Somewhere to sleep, somewhere to shit, somewhere to prepare food, and only the leisure items you truly cherish. I've got a whole house with a second floor and basement, but I only use the bedroom, kitchen, and bath on the first floor. I've got all my vidya and weeb shit in its own room, but because my PC is in the bedroom I never use the vidya room. It's like, mentally, too much work to bring myself to walk out there unless I plan on being in there all day. It's in a different part of the house than my bed/eat/shit lineup. I also have way too much stuff because I have so much room to put it, and I just leave packaging trash everywhere in rooms that I don't use. There's empty boxes and styrofoam in here from something I bought in Febuary. If I was limited by poorfaggotry then I'd only have the essentials, likely compressed into one room, and lead a much cleaner life.

my crib, its an old photo

Specs? I've been wanting to do a tiny build like that. Got a full graphics card in there?

Yep, a GTX 1080 even. I had some trouble getting it to fit inside, I ended up removing the 2.5mm drive bay (I use a m.2 anyways). I could squish a 2.5mm under the graphics card if I need to but I'm good for now.

I wouldn't recommend this as someone's first or second build but I like it a lot, here's the part list: pcpartpicker.com/list/m6gyNN

raptorengineering.com/TALOS/op_ue4_gl.php

I've built two PCs already. What kind of CPU cooler can you fit in there?

You have to be white to post here

About to clean my dusty and filthy mess, wish me luck anons.

My setups.

I use the stock cooler but there's still a fair amount of space above it, it should say what you can fit in the node 202 specs.

Jesus christ how disgusting.

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. It's not funny.

youtu.be/LjKrSociN1A

Why do you have a smart TV connected to the internet

this is why the world needs CRT.

Not even.
They could very easily spent like $200 less on a non smart tv of equivalent Res/Size.
Or even popped it open and switched off the smart board inside of it.

That's what you get, technological-cybernetic AI machine system loving, "internet-of-things" ass fondling, corporate slave mother fucker.

the flat panel cancer and digital meme brought it upon you, you need to upgrade to a crt.

Nigger.
you can get a LESS EXPENSIVE DISPLAY
if you don't buy a smart one.
And non smart TV tend to run better too.

Enjoy your shitty "black" levels LCDfag.

Those images probably aren't from the posters. You can do an image search and find a lot of disgusting desktops.

When I look at those pics all I see is centipedes

It is a KV-32FS100. I picked it up at an estate sale for $25.00. It has some scratches on the plastic bezel but other than that it looks pretty great.

Have another pic friend.

I don't really know how it happens.
Everytime I clean my desk, it somehow results in a fucking mess. Wasn't there some formula about entropy? I think I'm just gonna fucking keep this mess.

hope you at least have an ass cheek mousepad of umaru.

No but I have that huge Sonico one somewhere.