South Park: Fractured but Whole

What do you guys, will it be better than The Stick of Truth?

Will UbiSoft San Francisco manage to make this game funnier than Obsidian Etertainment?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/pidgin
archive.is/laUng
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh it's an ubisoft game? ha, its gonna be shit.

Still gonna pirate.

AH
Now I get it. South Park guys should've probably checked this shit.

Not even worth a pirate then. It went to shit the moment they stated they were normalizing trannies in-game.

So basically it's modern south park rather than classic south park. Why on earth would anybody want that?

You either die a hero or live long enough to become a whore. If some cum guzzling current year monkey fucker is in charge of the story then this will be DoA. Calling it now that the game will use material from only the last 2 seasons of the show and the mechanics will be shit. Somehow this game will have more bugs then the pervious one. Also they will to to avoid toilet humor and only go for "sophisticated social commentary". In the end it will be bad edgy humor, lolrandom, and current year bad jokes. Basically a normal ubisoft game. Oh it will also have Denovo.

I don't understand, I thought that South Park made fun of this shit or something? I can't play something this politically charged.

When I'd heard your skin color was directly linked with the game's difficulty I had hoped it was the actual south park writers just taking the piss as usual but I see now having any sliver of hope for something not being shit in current year was a fucking mistake.

If this hobby has taught me anything, it's that everything you love will eventually turn into complete shit

holy shit that's like cancer getting cancer.

First instinct should be to pirate regardless. I never bought the stick of truth.

Wait, you loved (((South Park)))?

I thought the skin-tone difficulty and asking if you're a filthy tranny was going to be treated as a joke, but after seeing this person is involved, there's no way I'm buying it.

I got upset about the skin color = difficulty choice, but then I thought about why that made me angry. I realized that I have to concede that minorities do, in general, have things more difficult than whites. However this is all the more motivation for whites to defend their self interests. It is naive to think that blacks will treat us as equals when the tables are turned. I can have sympathy, but I am not a complete fool

Such as…?

Why, because they generally have lower intellectual ability? Because they're genetically predisposed to violent crime? Because they contract and transmit STDs at significantly higher rates?

Being intelligent, user.

Governments in the states have minority participation requirements for municipal construction work; if a white company is completely capable of doing the job and don't contract some of the work out to a token minority firm, they won't get the job. Niggers and spics get extra points on the SAT and preferential hiring in affirmative action bullshit. you're retarded

processing milk and going to space

This is going to make Holla Forumstards sperg out so hard that it will almost be worth it. Almost.

They had a thread on it and nobody seemed to care. Most grunted something about "the jews…" and went back to playing Path of Exile.

the only thing they have that's more difficult for them to overcome is the genetic barrier
In the western world everything is handed to them on a platter you colossal fucking faggot, especially if you're the "right" kind of minority (read: Spics, Blacks, and now middle-eastern refugees)
One of my grandfather's friends is a pastor who worked his whole life incredibly hard and he lives in a nice neighborhood, and there's a refugee family living next to him who got literally everything handed to them by the government and their connections here. Nobody in their household goes to work, and this is just in this suburb. Across the country this is true. Get the fuck out of here you intellectually lazy fuckup; I bet you're a fucking kike to with this "fellow white people we must concede" bullshit.
I'm a fucking minority myself and I want to hit you for your stupidity

Christ, what shit taste

Holla Forums is more likely to play CK2 to remove kebab

I'm really fucking glad someone finally compiled this so it puts an end to the fucking retarded "IT'S JUST A JOKE" thing.

It's harder because of the low IQ, right?

Of course…

hey nigga i like your anecdotal evidence i am sorry i made you so upset. i never said white people should concede to anything

I'm more of a Silent Storm guy, myself.

underage confirmed for not being around when South Park first dropped

Man, being an idiot must be hard. You can't even make up your own insults, you have to badly parrot the ones the opposition use.

I've seen some shit of this game. Not a shred of humor. The whole tranny shit is made to be serious too.

Prove it.

I'm getting worried it's going to be shit. I was just hoping for a game where they completely shit on superheroes and that whole gag with some slight racist jokes in between from Cartman. That would've been enough for me.

Minority here, you're full of shit. If minorities have things difficult it's because they choose to make things difficult. In addition you've got a society that bends over backwards to accommodate them. Someone like Barack Obama could never have become President if he were white.

You're just struggling with internalized racism.

I want thin skinned faggots to go

it's called reality. I would say this is a bored shitposter but I know the sad reality of Holla Forums.

Remember when they showed the new principal in the game and everyone cried? I wouldn't be surprised if ubisoft doesn't even cuck out like the show did and makes him a good guy from the start

Having enough of intellectual capacity to develop most basic form of agriculture, or retain it being taught to you.
Look at pre-nigger America and Europe, and look at Africa at any time.
And see unironic shit like this, do you think it's possible for anyone to become a valuable contributor to society of all of responsibility for his own actions is taken by some retarded libshit with a masochism fetish?

Nothing wrong here, if you pick a nigger you are going to be more incompetent than a white character by default,

Hey, you can give money and support to purple-hairs and ubisoft if you want to. I'm pirating the shit.

What erks me isn't so much about the scale but the whitest guy isn't even white but more of a Semetic/Mediterranean off white like Assad, Zimmerman and pretty much every Jew
That said if they're going to say playing as a Jew is easy mode then I'm at no penchant to disagree

He probably could of because he could read a script well and McCain was a fucking shit candidate, though he wouldn't of won the Illinois Senate race as a whitey

I wish we had a news outlet so we could spin it as being racist and have it back fire on the yids.

I find it funny that this is what people in Holla Forums would expect Obsidian to do.

After Season 20, Matt and Trey need to prove themselves.

Playing as a nigger is harder because it removes all text from the game since niggers can't read

sheeeeeeeit

Maybe the entire dialog gets turned into ebonics so you don't know what the fuck anyone is saying.

Fractured but whole? XD haha its kike fractured butt hole hahahaha

Matt and Trey are getting older and have kids. It has become apparent that they want to work on things their kids can watch and be proud of them in. Just look at Trey Parker's interview about why he was in the Minions movie. This can be seen in the show with it being more about having the "right opinions" and laughing at the wrong ones. Rather than just laughing at dumb shit. Problem is this won't hurt the show since humor is second to current year.

bbc.com/pidgin

Yeah, all that getting into schools you don't deserve makes graduating pretty hard.
And getting all those free gibs that whites have to pay for makes it pretty hard to gather the necessary motivation to actually work for your own shit.
And since it's so easy they're practically forced to spend all their time blaming superior people for their own failures.

It's a tough life for a subhuman.

Sure, and the Holocaust actually happened.

This would only make a shred of sense if they turned you into an East Asian for the highest difficulty, since they're the ones getting discriminated the most. Niggers and spics get shit handed to them on a platter.

>>>/cuckchan/

Retard

Holy shit, look at reddit/pol/ shitting their pants over nothing. Unbunch your panties, ladies.

keep humping that fence retard

South park went to shit many seasons ago and the stick of truth never managed to get me to play more than 3 hours. It would be nice to see a significant improvement but this is ubisoft so nah

Hi Holla Forums, how are your acting lessons going?

I liked stick of truth, sadly i was hyped for this to
How much you wanna bet this will flop?

Seeing shit like this makes me glad I post on /polk/ instead of the festering remains of what used to be Holla Forums.

Holy shit, it's like you

Gee I wonder what is happening here

No one is going to fall for this incredibly transparent ruse to bring more saps to your honeypot board, /polk/

Is it just photos of her?

Fractured But Whole will have the same two problems as stick of truth

You mean the board ran by an autist that will ban you at the drop of a hat for even thinking that a DotR might not be the best realistic long term solution?

Hahahaha!
Also the purple hairs hate it too, so they are doing it right.
archive.is/laUng

Its a $60 game because thats what you payed for it retard

Great thread guys, can't wait until infographic autist gets here and really gets the party going.

Either board you get banned for wrong think and just comes here to shitpost.

Sage for off-topic

The difficulty slider COULD be implemented well, in a very funny and un-PC way.
Move the slider all the way to the right and:

To balance this out, you have a "DAS RAYCIS" button that you can push anytime to make enemies flee, police officers and teachers grovel and give you money, and to instantly solve otherwise insurmountable obstacles. However, this becomes less effective every time you use it. After about 500 uses, it has no actual benefit and just makes everyone onscreen attack you every time you use it.

He wouldn't have gotten the nomination if he were white. They would have given it to Shillary

Also, don't forget

How is that not virtue signaling?

Not even that user but thats sad

You need to GO BACK to halfchan.

didn't even know it was developed by ubisoft now. Well that pretty much settles not pirating/playing the game at all

I saved it from here in the last thread

t. Bioware's writing department

are you trying to be an autistic joke or does it come naturally

You should have better taste in webms

nvm I misread your dotr post I'm retarded pls ignore

Like it or not, whites are the only race who actually cares enough about nigs to give them shit for free.
Once they're gone, apartheid will return, if not nigger genocide.

Because it's based on factual truth instead of simply saying niggers have it hard because they are black. Cops shoot far less niggers than they do whites, despite niggers committing far more crimes.

See. I thought of that too. What whitey don't understand is that niggers don't commit crimes because they want to. But because they have to by instinct.

I should know. I learned this from a white woman professor in sociology class.

I find it funny how this thread has the responses I thought this mechanic SHOULD have received, while the initial thread (not even a week ago) about this was full of "ahahah it's a joke goyim, south park is against everybody! ahahahaha"

The paid shills were probably sent out immediately after the announcement to make sure that this revolutionary feature was universally praised everywhere, and to drown out all criticism.
But they only paid them for the first week, and they won't do it for free.

Anybody here who actually spends money on this should take their prescribed cyanide capsules immediately.

What happened to San Fransisco? Dirty Harry came from there ffs.

After the stick of truth turned out to be a lackluster RPG that took less than 20 hours to complete 100%? It wasn't even worth the bandwidth it took to pirate. This blatant cash grab filled with Ubisoft-approved political cancer is certainly not worth a pirate either.

This show was the funny best show since the DailyShow but not with that fruit Noah I mean Stewart
member those days? I memeber, you member? kek get it? I made a reference

The problem is the joke isn't at all witty. It's pretty much just regurgitating the whole "white straight male is easy mode" shit that SJWs have been spouting over the years.

Man, it's almost like Matt and Trey have always just been the same sociopolitical ilk as all of Hollywood and after Trump they're doing their best to tow the line like the good little Hollywoodites they are.

Why would you screencap a thread that is still up and on page 1 of Holla Forums? Just link it.

Ya nah

South Park just went full cuck

wew

I fucking hate getting red pilled. I used to watch south park, adventure time, and rick and morty. At least I know the truth.

lmao

No, this can't be! Not him, not like this!

Your board is more pathetic than the_Donald. I hate what happened to Holla Forums and rarely use it anymore but /polk/ is a goon honeypot (look at how many anti-anime threads are allowed to stay up, how many posts are echoed) and a blatant d&c operation.

I just checked and there's no anti anime thread on it.

One thing bothers me about the matrix, if the guy wanted steaks, couldn't he just eat it in a simulation while being fed the goop in reality?

Being anti-anime means that you love your race.

South Park was sometimes funny years ago. It's honestly funnier to watch it languish and die than any of its recent episodes have been.

I was in that thread saying the opposite and bashing them for promoting these semitic forced memes.

You've heard this shit. It's all over jew-run media. "whites don't experience adversity" "all blacks have big dicks" "women are paid less for the same work" "diversity is strength" "the united states was never white" "egyptians were black" "open borders are beneficial" "closed borders are evil" "censorship by the private sector is not censorship" "self-censorship due to social or finical pressure isn't censorship" "homosexuality has no problems and if you say anything critical of it you are a scaredy cat (phobic)" "islam has no problems and if you say anything critical of it you are a scaredy cat (phobic)" "jews have no problems and if you say anything critical of jews you just hate jews for no legitimate reason whatsoever (anti-semite)" "blacks are oppressed" "blacks commit crime because poverty" "white on black crime (especially from police) is an epidemic" It just goes on and on with these forced memes from cultural marxists which often portray the complete opposite of reality.

how did you completely miss the point of that scene? it's not the steaks; it's that he knows he's in a simulation. he doesn't want to know anymore

So edgy, much brave.

What a gay retard.
I watched it long time ago, and only now remembered muh steaks.

I was wondering why Youtube was shilling streaming episodes of SP along with Rick and Morty.

Oh so you are getting R&M shilled too?

When does this come out? Hopefully soon. I can't wait to watch this dumpster fire, it's gonna be great.

I love when the idiots put the diversity hires in positions of influence instead of adult-kindergarden sections.

and IT. God it feels good to click 'not interested'. You do that enough interestingly they start shilling Fox news, Nascar and country music in your recommendations. These google fucks.

I liked The Stick of Truth and I thought that doing the superheros thing was going to be good. But god damn there are a lot of red flags for this.

I get RLM, forgotten weapons, accursed farms and melonpan could be worse.

I don't understand denuvo.
It doesn't work, puts people off, gets cracked in a week or so.
Is it a money laundering scheme?
If so, why not just fuck around with (((modern art))) it allows higher stakes with less suspicion

That's the unfunny autistic weeaboo? It doesn't get worse than that tbh

The swiss banker weeb, yeah.

they were taking the piss, it doesn't affect combat

No, if that were the case they'd be ridiculing this idea that niggers have it harder. This is just a *nudge nudge, wink wink* in-joke for liberals. Only they will find this remotely funny.

Double Dubs confirm. RIP this game.

Not that i want illegals here, but it's fucking niggers that shit.

I agree that it is more difficult to be less intelligent but not when society bends over backwards to accommodate you

Spics do it too.

Gang participation is higher among Hispanics. Yet they are still beaten by niggers when it comes to violent crime.

With shit like pic related you will never know

Sasuga Jewbisoft.

What if playing nigger will be like 3 and lower intelligence in fallout where you are literally retarded and everyone hates you?
If only

When the Mexican gangs came into San Bernardino in the early '90s they wiped out our niggers. Literally targeted and killed the dealers and pimps. If only white people still had gangs.

>being a Holla Forumsyp false flagger

Jews do not remove niggers in white areas. They guide the niggers to enter. That is how the jews are getting rid of whites.
1) See whites as a threat to jewish control.
2) See niggers relying on whites for survival
3) See niggers fuck shit up
4) Seek to remove whites
5) Get niggers to fuck up white countries
6) Whites get wiped out 'cause jewish tricks
7) niggers die out because there are no whites left to support them
8) Jew are left to fight it out with asians
9) ???
10) Profit

I just got the joke in the title.
If only it was gonna be good.

Ha if they want to play on easy they have to be white. So they cant make a character that looks like them. this is gonna backfire on ubisoft.

We need a racemod

I personally find that hilarious

So are you telling me institutions don't exclusively hire blacks, muds, unattractive single undgrad educated women, and pajeets? You're an idiot, whites have it the hardest out there and 9 times out of 10 have to work construction or warehouse because HR at every fucking business either hires friends or minorities. Who am I kidding, you probably never had a job.

Too add they should have made yellow the easiest difficulty. It is the farthest from black and keep in line with the fact that chinks make the most.

Oy Vey Can't select jew.

ebin bait/ 10

I would expect it to be more DRM-crippled cancer made by hypocrites.